PDA

View Full Version : What happened to everyone?

Telume
17th April 2009, 02:43 PM
Everyone that visited the chatroom when it first was announced in the Website revival disappeared. We had a few regulars and then they all left?

I mean, it's something to do while the site's being re-constructed. And it's not that hard to get in there (there's 2 ways to posted in my siggy). So what happened?

Drago
17th April 2009, 04:44 PM
I'm not one of the regulars you mentioned, but I never really catch anyone online. Only shazza's unattended presence and one conversation with Lady_Vulpix. I haven't quite pinpointed the high traffic hours.

homeofmew
17th April 2009, 05:21 PM
most people started posting other places like myself since I started playing the tcg i post on a TCG board now.

people grow up and don't post on here much more it's the way it is.

Telume
17th April 2009, 05:46 PM
I'm usually on when Lady_Vulpix is on, but I never really catch anyone from Australia on because of the timezone difference. Other than that I'm on most of the day in my time. If someone highlights me I'd be happy to start a convo :P.

Jeff
17th April 2009, 06:41 PM
most people started posting other places like myself since I started playing the tcg i post on a TCG board now.

people grow up and don't post on here much more it's the way it is.

He meant the IRC channel, not the forums.

I usually get on, but I tend to forget.:P Especially last week since I was house sitting, so I was constantly back and forth between there and my house and could only get online in short bursts. I should be on there more regularly now.

Telume
17th April 2009, 06:49 PM
He meant the IRC channel, not the forums.

I usually get on, but I tend to forget.:P Especially last week since I was house sitting, so I was constantly back and forth between there and my house and could only get online in short bursts. I should be on there more regularly now.

Yeah I did. I sometimes see Dark-san on, and Jeff, the regular visitor is usually Lady_Vulpix, who's on there as Gabi.

PNT510
18th April 2009, 02:29 AM
I didn't even know the chat was still around. Maybe I will idle in it for old times sake.

Dark-San
18th April 2009, 04:39 AM
I'm always online in another server at irc.irchighway.net. You will seldom see me on TPM's server. ~.~;

Not sure of the others.

Telume
18th April 2009, 02:07 PM
I didn't even know the chat was still around. Maybe I will idle in it for old times sake.

Yes PNT it's in my siggy :P there are 2 ways to get in, just choose one lol. And Jeff advertises it in his siggy as well.

shazza
19th April 2009, 07:07 AM
I idle in like 40 channels.

PancaKe
20th April 2009, 11:34 PM
Nobody is ever on when I am cos I'm australian.
Le Sigh. :(

That and unless I keep the window open i cant tell if people are talking to me or not. It doesn't flash at the top when a new message is posted like it does on Facebook.

Dark-San
21st April 2009, 12:10 AM
It does. It pings you whenever someone private messages ya. ~.~;

Also Australia is in around the same time zone as Singapore, only 2 hours ahead. So most of the time, you will see me online as well.

Telume
21st April 2009, 02:22 PM
It doesn't "flash" per sé unless you're using mIRC, in which case the window flashes when you receive a message on any network you're on.

If you're using the PJIRC applet, the color of the tab for the channel changes to a red color when someone says something.

If you're using Mibbit, the color changes, I *think* to blue and (when it's enabled) you will hear a ribbit. (Very funny sound) But I don't have that enabled so the most it will do is just change colors.

nick
21st April 2009, 09:06 PM
pnt510

rejoin us in #pbs

pm me for more infoz

Telume
22nd April 2009, 07:05 AM
pnt510

rejoin us in #pbs

pm me for more infoz

I wasn't talking about that channel either, I was talking about the one established more recently which is quoted in my and Jeff's sigs