PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Elf Boy vs Mikachu Yukitatsu (Ref: DL)

Crazy Elf Boy
6th May 2009, 09:44 PM
Since I have another spot free I am looking for a quick 1 on 1 I will be using Lizard Boy (M) Shellgon. The field will be a nice grassy arena you attack first and I ban nothing.

DarkestLight
6th May 2009, 09:47 PM
::Roll in::
1 on 1 is all me BABY!

Umm who needs EXP on my squad >>..

Take that back. I'll ref. I only got 3 left, so I'll need to choose wisely their battles.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th May 2009, 11:25 PM
CEB, why didn't you simply challenge me?!?

But if it's OK, I'll take you on. Though I'm not sure if it will be a quick battle. I mean, I'm having some busy days.

So I choose you my female Misdreavus Haave!

First, try Confuse Ray, then attack with Psybeam and also try Secret Power to make Lizard Boy fall asleep.

Confuse Ray, Psybeam, Secret Power.

Crazy Elf Boy
7th May 2009, 08:09 PM
Ok Lizard Boy start off with a Double Team to hopefully throw off the confuse ray the follow up with a Crunch and a devastating Shadow Claw.

Double Team ~ Crunch ~ Shadow Claw

DarkestLight
7th May 2009, 09:12 PM
Assss pormised
Whoo hoo new battle!

===Rules===

Arena: Field
Banned moves:
Let's go!

===Battlers===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
100/100
Rolling...
Double Team~Crunch~Shadow Claw

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu X X X
Haave, F Misdreavus
100/100
Confuse Ray~Psybeam~Secret Power

===Round 1===

Oh yes! I get to ref for Mika now n_n! Well, out in my favorite arena, the grassy knoll. :D Mikachu looks a bit confused, but Haave is ready to strut her stuff. Oh and here comes Crazy...running atop Lizard Boy. He jumps off and the match begins cause Lizard boy is not stopping. The rolling Pokemon does not note Haave already floating above and splits into 3 copies. All of which see a ray of light that hits the real one. Haave though, didn't quite notice whom the ray hit.

Boy: -3E 2 cl. Cfn==///== Haa: -3E

Well the Shelgon herd all kinda stopped their full frontal assault and just milled around like cattle. Haave took aim at the one Shelgon to her left, firing a beam that flashed like a disco ball. It went straight through it. Poo.

Boy: o_@ Moo==///== Haa: -5E

Both Shelgons look up at Haave and then to each other. Before Haave makes a decisions, the heavy hitter does just that, swing its claws out and rakes them across Haave's headbody. It burns, as she howls, and unleashes a white blast of energy onto..Boy! The poor mon falls backwards, feeling woozy.

Boy: -7E/-6H Psn==///== Haa: -5E/-15H

It starts (3)

===Stats===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
91/90
Come ON!
Psn

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
Haave, F Misdreavus
85/87

Elf

Crazy Elf Boy
12th May 2009, 08:46 PM
Ok Lizard start off with another Crunch followed by a Shadow Claw, finish with Fire Blast.

Crunch ~ Shadow Claw ~ Fire Blast

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th May 2009, 11:17 PM
Haave, rise your special with Calm Mind, then attack with Dark Pulse and Psychic.

Calm Mind, Dark Pulse, Psychic.

DarkestLight
12th May 2009, 11:53 PM
Whoo hoo new battle!

===Rules===

Banned moves:
Let's go!

===Battlers===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
91/90
Come ON!
Psn
Crunch~Shadow Claw~Fire Blast

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
Haave, F Misdreavus
85/87
Calm Mind~Dark Pulse~Psychic

===Round 2===

Lizard boy -in all his rotundness, remembered what it was like to be Crunched all the time. So, with sweet relish he went after Haave, and sank his teeth in, Missy didn't howl as she was forcing herself to take the pain a thin light shone around her at Boy pulled away. She opened her eyes, and the pain had been lessened.

Boy: -8E ==///== Haa: -3E/-14H +SpAtk/Def

A lil motion from Haave and a Dark Pulse blasted forth, pushing Boy back a bit. But Boy remains steadfast, and barrels through. Claws rake at Haave again, trying to leave scars on her face.

Boy: -7E/-9H==///== Haa: -7E/-16H

Seeing his opponent weakening, Boy conjures out massive amounts of power. Haave thinks this through, and still decides to try and counter the now incoming Fire Blast.

Psychic waves begin to radiate, and they blast through a small portion of the attack. They hit Boy, and boy rolls over wagging his feet since he cant reach his head. But Haave got swathed by that attack, and barely escaped with her life.

Boy: -10E/-11H==///== Haa: -7E/-10H

It bubbles(3)

===Stats===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
68/65
Uuurgh, I want hands!
Psn

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
Haave, F Misdreavus
45/70
+SpA/SpD
My god terrorist over here!

Mikachu

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th May 2009, 07:40 AM
Psychic seems to work.

Flash, Psychic, Psychic.

Crazy Elf Boy
19th May 2009, 05:44 AM
Ok lets just close your eyes to avoid the flash and hit her with 3 Shadow Claws.

Shadow Claw x3

DarkestLight
19th May 2009, 04:23 PM
Whoo hoo new battle!

===Rules===

Banned moves:
Let's go!

===Battlers===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
68/65
Uuurgh, I want hands!
Psn
Shadow Claw x 3

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
Haave, F Misdreavus
45/70
+SpA/SpD
My god terrorist over here!
Flash~Psychic x 2

===Round 3===

Rolling to get a better position, Lizard lunged out of his spiral and went for Haave's mouth. He connected-but at the same time his retinas were reduced to a intense form of lint. A screech was let out as Haave's body felt ripped by that demonic little claw of his...but hey,. he was blinded prety bad now.

Boy: -7E -Acc==///== Haa: -2E/-14H

Unsure of anything as he landed, Lizard slashed all around him, but to no avail. Especially when a Psychic Blast with some oomph slammed him into the ground even more.

Boy: -7E/-11H==///== Haa: -7E

Roaring in malcontent, Lizard opened his eyes and only saw spots of white and black. He slashed at all the back he could, but nope, no hit. Haave did the same action again, rather enjoying how weak Lizard Boy seemed to look right now.

Boy: -7E/-11H ==///== Haa: -7E

It bubbles(3)

===Stats===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
43/44
>O GIVE ME BACK MY EYES!
Psn
-1 Acc

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
Haave, F Misdreavus
31/54
+SpA/SpD
See no evil >D

Elf

Crazy Elf Boy
20th May 2009, 08:51 PM
Keep on shadow clawing with a Crunch in between.

Shadow Claw ~ Crunch ~ Shadow Claw

Mikachu Yukitatsu
23rd May 2009, 12:35 AM
Psychic, Protect, Psychic.

DarkestLight
23rd May 2009, 01:51 PM
Whoo hoo new battle!

===Rules===

Banned moves:
Let's go!

===Battlers===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
43/44
>O GIVE ME BACK MY EYES!
Psn
-1 Acc
Shadow Claw~Crunch~Shadow Claw

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
Haave, F Misdreavus
31/54
+SpA/SpD
See no evil >D
Psychic~Protect~Psychic

===Round 4===

This round starts with Havve blasting the little blind lizard with another aerial Psychic, and Lizard Boy roaring and slashing at the sky. But things were coming into focus..and it looks like he may have made Haave.

Boy: -7E/-11H ==///== Haa: -7E

He lunged to his left, and his guess was correct, But Haave was ready as a shield bounced Lizard Boy back, preventing he Crunch from taking effect.

Boy: -7E ==///== Haa: -8E

Tish time though, Lizard lunged faster than Haave could muster her energies for the Psychic, and scored a nasty slash across her face. She instantly retaliated, that Psychic throwing Lizard on his side and forcing him to roll around a abit.

Boy: -7E/-11H ==///== Haa: -7E/-14H

It bubbles(3)

===Stats===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
18/23
Damn YOU!!
Psn

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
Haave, F Misdreavus
17/32
+SpA/SpD
Take THAT hot shot.

Mika.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
24th May 2009, 01:23 AM
This is getting tight.

Embargo, Psychic, Psychic.

Crazy Elf Boy
24th May 2009, 04:37 AM
Ok lets do this, start off with a Focus Energy hopefully that will help you see Haave better and the hit her with a Shadow Claw and finish by dodging the psychic with an Aerial Ace to hit her.

Focus Energy ~ Shadow Claw ~ Aerial Ace

DarkestLight
24th May 2009, 10:26 AM
Whoo hoo new battle!

===Rules===

Banned moves:
Let's go!

===Battlers===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
18/23
Damn YOU!!
Psn
Focus Energy~Shadow Claw~Aerial Ace

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
Haave, F Misdreavus
17/32
+SpA/SpD
Take THAT hot shot.
Embargo~Psychic x 2

===Round 5===

Taking the time to readjust his strategy, Lizard begins to Focus all his energy. He closes his eyes and his wild spirit finally finds the correct outlets to be utilized from. As he opens them, Haave floats past. Her flyby incurs some sort of chilling spell that feels like ice, but its not. It doesn't SHOW on his body, but he feels this unnatural bone-penetrating cold that makes his limbs ache.

Boy: -4E Crit! ==///== Haa: -5E

Even though focused, his limbs felt heavy and cold. When he swung at Haave, he felt a sharp pain in his hand, forcing him to hold back. Haave knew that hit could have hurt more than natural, and so a Psychic blasted Mr Rolypoly back again.

Boy: -7E/-11H ==///== Haa: -8E/-14H

Being hit helped though, and Lizard rolled around, warming his limbs up. Righting himself, he ran right for Haave, as she unleashed a Psychic for the nth time. His body moved a bit faster, and he was able to evade it by coming up fast and striking her from below with an upward slice. She howled and floated to the ground, energy depleted.

Boy: -3E ==///== Haa: -7E/-7H

It bubbles(3) one last time, but Lizard Boy roars! He beat the ghostie!

===Stats===

Crazy Elf Boy
Lizard Boy, M Shelgon
4/9
Survivor!!!!
Psn

VS

Mikachu Yukitatsu
Haave, F Misdreavus
0/12
+SpA/SpD
Damn him!!

Very close battle! Elf wins!

2 for Elf
1 for Mikachu
2 for Ref

And I must say that was a very great first battle Mika :D! Alright! I'm out!