PDA

View Full Version : Trading?

Swiftrat
11th April 2003, 07:54 PM
*looks around*

Umm... is trading allowed on this forum? :confused:

I checked through the rules thread and couldn't find anything regarding the trading of cards amongst other TCG players/collectors here.

Jedi
11th April 2003, 09:54 PM
Yea, Trading is ok. It use to be restricted to one topic but I don't think It makes any differenice now. Either way, I'm sure the topic is gone by now.

Swiftrat
12th April 2003, 03:47 AM
In that case I better update my list of Neo/Aquapolis Wants (might take a week or so - gotta find where most of my card collections have hidden themselves since I've recently moved out of home)

In the meantime, I know I'm after a holo Meganium (mint) from the first Neo set... :yes: Can anyone help?

Venuskazam714
12th April 2003, 11:51 AM
yes i have both.... both first edition....
what u willing to trade or buy it for :D

Swiftrat
12th April 2003, 07:24 PM
Erf... I try to avoid 1st Ed cards... don't ask why - it's just a preference thingy... :(

Do you have non-1st ed versions of Meganium?

I'm after the Holo versions (mint).

As for buying/trading - I can only pay via PayPal if you live outside of AU. For trades, I don't have many Pokemon doubles, but I do have many mint cards from other games (ie: Magic, RAGE, Magi-Nation, Lord of the Rings, etc)

Though if none of that takes your fancy just ask me for other stuff... I'm easy to deal with and I'm sure we can come up with some trade.

Also, I consider myself a good trader just check my ebay ID to see my feedback rating. ID: Swiftrat :D Just in case anyone has paranoia or second-thoughts about dealing with someone with the word "rat" in their name. ;) I won't rip you off.