PDA

View Full Version : Wolfsong Vs. Crystal Tears Ref DarkestLight

Wolfsong
16th May 2009, 11:23 PM
Since i've got a slot free, I'm in the mood for a tag team battle.

I choose first.
You attack first
DQ = 1 week
Arena: Basic Indigo Stadium
Banned moves: Rest, and attract.

I choose Ryan Wolfe and Dusty. Ryan is my male glaceon and Dusty is my male sandshrew.

*sets out a plate of chocolate birthday cake as bait for a ref then steps back*

Crystal Tears
17th May 2009, 05:42 PM
I choose Rikku my Misdreavus ♀ and Yenke my Mankey ♂.

Could we ban Toxic please? I'll post my moves once we have a ref.

DarkestLight
17th May 2009, 05:54 PM
I'll ref cause CT gave me cookies. Post. it'll be up tonight :o

Crystal Tears
17th May 2009, 09:31 PM
Both of you start off with Double Team, Rikku use a confuse Ray on Dusty, then use Psychic to crush it. If Dusty uses dig, Calm Mind instead. If he uses Double Team, use Swift. Yenke use Fire Punch on Ryan then a vacuum punch. If Dusty uses Dig or Ryan uses Double Team, use Earthquake, it's not going to hurt Rikku, don't worry.

Rikku: Double Team → Confuse Ray @ Dusty → Psychic @ Dusty
Calm Mind / Swift

Yenke: Double Team → Fire Punch @ Ryan Wolfe → Vacuum Punch @ Ryan Wolfe
Earthquake

Wolfsong
17th May 2009, 10:48 PM
I'm fine with banning toxic as well.

All right, Dusty, start by setting up a safeguard veil to protect the both you and Ryan from status afflictions. Follow that up with a swords Dance. Finally, finish with Night Slash to Rikku.

Ryan, let them use double team and once they have their clones, use a widespread blizzard to not only take them out but to deal damage to Rikku and Yenke as well. Then, when Yenke comes for you with the fire punch, blast him back with water pulse. Finally, finish with hidden power to Yenke for randomness.

Dusty: Safeguard ~ Swords Dance ~ Night Slash (Rikku)
Ryan: Blizzard (Rinky and Yenke) ~ Water Pulse (Yenke) ~ Hidden power (Yenke)

DarkestLight
18th May 2009, 07:11 AM
Standard Tag

===Rules===

I choose first.
You attack first
DQ = 1 week
Banned moves: Toxic, Rest, and Attract.

===Battlers===

Team Wolf

Ryan Wolfe, M Glaceon
Dusty, M Sandshrew

All 100/100

Attacks:
Ryan Wolfe: Blizzard~Water Pulse~Hidden Power(Y)
Dusty: Safeguard~Swords Dance~Night Slash(Ri)

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus
Yenke M Mankey

All 100/100

Attacks:
Rikku: Double Team~Confuse Ray~Psychic(D)
Yenke: Double Team~Fire Punch~Vacumn Wave(Ry)

===Round 1===

Ah. I like coming here in the wee hours of the morning, when no one is around. It's actually pretty damn awesome. It's all quiet and serene. Sun breaking the horizon set by the indigo's walls. Ahhh.

This battles a pretty awesome battle. We got Wolfsong and Crystal Tears ready to duke it out with their Pokemon. I'm not gonna waste time here. Start!

7 Pokemon appear on Tears's side, as both Rikku and Yenke call upon their holograpic adapters to multiply their offense. An offense that was completly shatterd by the onset of an Arctic Blast. The Blizzard pummeled the duo, forcing Rikku to back up and regroup.

On the other teams side however, Dusty was quick to work on their defense, by creating a thick veil of obscurity around them. That should hold for a bit.

Dusty: -6E ==///== Rikku: -3E/-7H
Ryan: -9E ==///== Yenke: -3E/-7H
SG: 3 rounds

Ticked off by that attack, Rikku flies in, determined to give Dusty a hard time. A blinding series of flareish lights go flying every which way, and Dusty stares at...none of them. They al kinda faded out for him, as he watched Rikku float there like some weird disembodied chick. Shrugging, he just started dancing to the beat of his own drum, feeling pretty good about it.

Ryan however, was in a tougher spot. Yenke jumped up and down repeteadly, and then ran over to the Glaceon. She was able to strike his fist with the Water Pulse, but he still punched through that and struck her left flank with that Fire Punch. That stung alot.

Dusty: -3E +2 Atk==///== Rikku: -3E
Ryan: -5E/-9H ==///== Yenke: -6E/-6H

Dusty now felt he could do his part. Bouncing over wasn't the best idea, as the phantom was really annoyed with him. She wailed, releasing a slew of Psychic waves that forcefully disoriented his perception for a few seconds. Meanwhile, Ryan goes flying backwards from a swift wave released by Yenke.

He gets up, and shakes off that powerful punch. Calling upon ultra random-the spheres of the unknown are called and thrown at Mankey. They hit, and it sounded quite squishy. Hrm, strange Hidden Power.

Suddenly Rikku screams, as Dusty runs over and Slashes the heck out of the floating head.

Dusty: -7E/-9H ==///== Rikku: -8E/-17H
Ryan: -5E/-10H ==///== Yenke: -5E/-6H
HP: Psn

First round over! Let's see what we got!

===Stats===

Team Wolf

Ryan Wolfe, M Glaceon 81/81
Dusty, M Sandshrew 91/84

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus 76/86
Yenke M Mankey 83/86

Notes: Ryan: HP Psn
SG: 2 rounds more
Dusty: +2 Atk

Wolfy my dearie :O

Wolfsong
18th May 2009, 10:01 AM
Nice work guys. Ryan, start with icy wind. Follow that up with an ice beam to Yenke. Finish up with secret power to Yenke. If any of the oppoents use double team, use a blizzard to get them both instead.

Dusty, start with an earth power to Yenke. Follow that up with hidden power to Yenke. Finish up with Night Slash to Rikku.

Ryan: Icy Wind (Rikku and Yenke) ~ Ice Beam (Yenke) ~ Secret Power (Yenke)
Dusty: Earth Power (Yenke) ~ Hidden Power (Yenke) ~ Night Slash (Rikku)

Crystal Tears
20th May 2009, 09:26 PM
Yenke dig to avoid those nasty attacks, and plug your ears. Rikku, time to cause some trouble; Use Perish Song. Then Rikku I want you to Flash both of them, and then Curse Ryan Wolfe. Yenke pop back up and use Focus Punch on the now blinded Glaceon, and then throw everyone’s moves off except for Rikku’s and use Earthquake. Yenke if you’re blinded just Earthquake after you pop back up.

Yenke: Dig → Focus Punch @ Ryan Wolfe → Earthquake
Sub: Earthquake
Rikku: Perish Song → Flash → Curse @ Ryan Wolfe

DarkestLight
20th May 2009, 09:53 PM
Standard Tag

===Rules===

I choose first.
You attack first
DQ = 1 week

===Battlers===

Team Wolf

Ryan Wolfe, M Glaceon 81/81
Dusty, M Sandshrew 91/84

Attacks:
Ryan Wolfe: Icy Wind~Ice Beam~Secret Power (All Y)
Dusty: Earth Power~Hidden Power(Y)~Night Slash(R)

Sub: Blizzard

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus 76/86
Yenke M Mankey 83/86

All 100/100

Attacks:
Rikku: Perish Song~Flash~Curse (RW)
Yenke: Dig~Focus Punch (RW)

===Round 2===

This battle takes a turn for the ominous. Yanke hops around for a moment, and quickly digs into the dirt, trying to create a tunnel. Ryan's able to give him quite a chill before he gets sufficiently underground-causing Dusty's attack to sail free. Rikku then turns to her audience, and begins to wail, a Song so irritating, it hangs in the air for a while...

Dusty: -7E ==///== Rikku: -5E
Ryan: -4E ==///== Yenke: -3E/-7H
PS: 4 rounds

Song kinda sticks with ya. Anyway, Yenke decides to dig up, unbeknownst to the waiting attackers. Rikku though, eliminates their perfect success at counter striking by Flashing the both of them. It was then that Yenke burst out of the ground, throwing Ryan off his feet. Lying on his side, Ryan fired off his Ice Beam in the direction he was hit from-and scored a hit. Yenke fell down, that Ice Beam slightly burning.

Dusty however, kept to his own, eyes burning.

Dusty: *Blind* -Acc==///== Rikku: -2E
Ryan: -7E/-8H ==///== Yenke: -3E/-10H

Now in his own haunting way, Yenke walked over to the blinded Glaeon, making sure to bounce around so Ryan couldn't track him so well. Dusty was frustrated and began slashing the air, as Rikku also floated over to Ryan. A powerful punch was delivered to Ryan's jaw, sending him flying backwards. Ryan landed on his side, unsure where to attack.

Sending a blast to his right, Ryan listenied but heard nothing. Then suddenly, his body began to sting, almost as if someone was stabbing the roof of his mouth! Ryan yelped, what was this Curse placed upon him?

Dusty: -7E ==///== Rikku: -7E/-25H
Ryan: -5E/-20H *Curse* ==///== Yenke: -9E

Ryan cried out, as he felt his body kink up in pain. (-12H)

===Stats===

Team Wolf

Ryan Wolfe, M Glaceon 41/65
Dusty, M Sandshrew 91/70

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus 51/72
Yenke M Mankey 66/71

Notes:
Ryan: HP Psn, Cursed, -Acc
SG: 1 round more
Dusty: +2 Atk, -Acc
Perish Song: 3 rounds for all but Yenke.

CT my dearie :O

Crystal Tears
21st May 2009, 10:33 PM
Alright Yenke keep dancing around Ryan and use Brick Break, Fire Punch, then finish with a Rock Tomb on Ryan, if they use Rain Dance, switch fire punch to another Brick Break, any Double Teams, Earthquake.. Rikku I want you to use Shadow Ball on Dusty, then Icy Wind twice. If a Dark attack comes your way and it's going to hit, use Shadow Sneak to dodge and attack from a random direction.

Yenke: Brick Break → Fire Punch → Rock Tomb
Brick Break / Earthquake
Rikku: Shadow Ball → Icy Wind x2
Shadow Sneak

Wolfsong
21st May 2009, 11:56 PM
If that's the way you want to play it... All right guys, we're going to get down to business here. Dusty, you're going to target Yenke this round.

Okay, Ryan, start out by giving a long drawn out yawn at Yenke. He has to look at you in order to hit you with the brick break. If you get hit with the brick break, use protect immediately after to keep Dusty's move from hurting you hopefully. On the odd chance you don't get hit follow that up with protect as well. Finally finish with dig if they managed to trap you in a rock tomb. Otherwise use ice beam if you can see Yenke. If you can't, use swagger to Rikku instead

Dusty, start out with a swords dance to further boost your ability. Then, follow that up with earthquake. Finally, finish with an aerial ace to Yenke.

Ryan: Yawn (Yenke) ~ Protect ~ Ice Beam(Yenke)/Swagger (Rikku)/Dig (to get out and also to target Yenke)
Dusty: Sword's Dance ~ Earthquake (Yenke) ~ Aerial Ace (Yenke)

DarkestLight
23rd May 2009, 01:21 PM
Standard Tag

===Rules===

I choose first.
You attack first
DQ = 1 week

===Battlers===

Team Wolf

Ryan Wolfe, M Glaceon 41/65
Dusty, M Sandshrew 91/70

Attacks:
Ryan Wolfe: Yawn~Protect~Dig (Y)
Dusty: Swords Dance~Earthquake~Aerial Ace (Y)

Sub: Ice Beam (Y)/Swagger (R)

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus 51/72
Yenke M Mankey 66/71

Attacks:
Rikku: ShadowBall~Icy Wind x 2(All D)
Yenke: Brick Break~Fire Punch~Rock Tomb (All RW)

===Round 3===

A strange set of commands, but they seem to be played out well. Yenke watches as Ryan prances around him like a frickin pony, and he readies his fists. When Ryan is in mid-bound-yawning cause he's so bored of Yenke just warming up-Yenke lets him have it with a powerful Brick Break that caves the Glaceon's chest in. Ryan slumps on the ground, wind completly knocked out of him.

Dusty meanwhile, dances about as well, even as a Shadowball tags him in the face. Rikku laughs, that was too easy. Dusty however, smirks. He has a plan.

Dusty: -3E/-11H +2 Atk==///== Rikku: -7E
Ryan: -2E/-15H ==///== Yenke: -6E Dr.

Rikku floats around a bit, and decides to freeze up Dusty. She commands a wind to sweep in from the west, right as Ryan runs by-so as to kinda say he did it. But Ryan came to a stop and forced a shield around his body as Yenke dove with a fiery fist to try and accentuate his point. The ground upheaved then, and Yenke went flying, Rikku watched as the ground missed her, but she still was wary of flying objects.

The cold air blew over Dusty, chilling his body and slowing him down, but she was still in this fight.

Dusty: -8E/-8H -Spd==///== Rikku: -4E
Ryan: -9E ==///== Yenke: -6E/-17H

Dusty was glad his vision was back, even as the cold wind swept over him and chilled him a bit more. However Dusty took the fight to Yenke, going for his face with a slash from above. Yenke fell back-asleep! Seeing a chace to score some major damage here, Ryan was quick to Ice Beam Yenke, leaving that Mankey hurting bad.

Dusty: -3E/-8H ==///== Rikku: -4E
Ryan: -8E ==///== Yenke: -19H Slp

Ryan cried out, as he felt his body kink up in pain horribly. That Curse was no joke.. (-25H) Safeguard faded as well.

===Stats===

Team Wolf

Ryan Wolfe, M Glaceon 1/51
Dusty, M Sandshrew 64/56

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus 51/57
Yenke M Mankey 30/59

Notes:
Ryan: HP Psn, Cursed,
Dusty: +4 Atk -Spd
Perish Song: 2 rounds for all but Yenke.

Curse takes off the amount of health equivalent to the amount used by the user. Damage caps held it under last round, but this round-slam.

Wolf my dearie :O

Wolfsong
23rd May 2009, 11:31 PM
Nice work guys. Now, Dusty start with Rock tomb on Rikku. Follow that up with another earthquake and finally finish with aerial ace to Yenke if he's still up otherwise use sandstorm. Ryan, Last Resort on Yenke. Then, use protect and finially finish with another ice beam to Yenke unless he's out then use ice beam on Rikku.

Dusty: Rock Tomb (Rikku) ~ Earthquake ~ Aerial Ace (Yenke)/Sandstorm
Ryan: Last Resort (Yenke) ~ Protect ~ Ice Beam

Crystal Tears
25th May 2009, 01:53 AM
YENKE WAKE UP!

Well until then, use Sleep Talk x3. Lol, if you wake up… Ice Punch x 2 and counter that Aerial Ace.

Rikku use Shadow Sneak to *end* Ryan Wolfe. Then if you’re trapped in the tomb, Phase out so the tomb doesn’t collapse on you. Finally use Icy Wind on Dusty, make sure not to hit Yenke.

Rikku: Shadow Sneak @ Ryan Wolfe → Phase → Icy Wind @ Dusty
Yenke: Sleep Talk x3/ Ice Punch x2 @ Dusty → Counter @ Dusty

DarkestLight
25th May 2009, 02:11 AM
Standard Tag

===Rules===

I choose first.
You attack first
DQ = 1 week

===Battlers===

Team Wolf

Team Wolf

Ryan Wolfe, M Glaceon 1/51
Dusty, M Sandshrew 64/56

Attacks:
Ryan Wolfe: Last Resort(Y)~Protect~Ice Beam (Y/R)
Dusty: Rock Tomb(R)~Earthquake~Aerial Ace(Y)/Sandstorm

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus 51/57
Yenke M Mankey 30/59

Attacks:
Rikku: Shadow Sneak~Phase~Icy Wind(D)
Yenke: Sleep Talk x 3
Sub: Ice Punch x 2~Counter

===Round 4===

Dusty gets to work immediately, flinging rocks up. The rocks though, don't fall in time as a shadow comes over from the right, and bowls Ryan over. Ryan falls, completely expunged of any health he could have had. As the Glaceon falls, Rikku gets trapped in this Tomb. It hurts a hell of alot, and Dusty watches as Yenke gets up and jumps around, before running to him and slamming his fist repeteadly into Dusty's frame.

Nasty..nasty Punishiment.

Dusty: -5E/-13H ==///== Rikku: -4E/-13H
Ryan: -1H ==///== Yenke: -5E

With Rikku trapped for the moment, and this crazed monkey near him-who just punched the crap out of him with a nasty Vacumn Wave- Dusty slams his fists to the ground again. Yenke goes flying, and Rikku takes this shaking time to get out of the Tomb. Once free, the rocks flying around from the Tomb strike Rikku anyway. but with nowhere near the force that Yenke was hit.

Dusty: -7E/-7H ==///== Rikku: -1E/-5H
Yenke: -5E/-17H

Yenke still stayed asleep, as Dusty regained his bearings. Rikku looked over to the little pagolin and flung an Icy Wind right for his lower torso. It hit, but Dusty was on a mission. Slow but steady, he ran over and sliced Yenke, forcing the Mankey to roll over in a daze. A bunch of stars fell on Dusty, but he didn't seem to mind too much.

Dusty: -3E/-13H -Spd==///== Rikku: -4E
Yenke: -5E/-19H

With both Yenke and Ryan gone, this battle gets a bit more interesting, specially since that song...is getting louder.

===Stats===

Team Wolf

Ryan Wolfe, M Glaceon 0/51
Dusty, M Sandshrew 31/41

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus 33/48
Yenke M Mankey 0/44 Slp

Notes:
Dusty: +4 Atk -2 Spd
Perish Song: 1 round for all

CT my dearie :O

DarkestLight
14th June 2009, 09:34 AM
::Bump.:: Whoa this has one round left. Not losing it now.

Crystal Tears
14th June 2009, 01:27 PM
Double Team, then two shadow balls. If he digs just relax and wait for your opportunity. If he uses double team use Ominous Wind. Any dark moves, grip in him a psychic and crush him, throw him... whatever you feel is necessary just keep him away from you.

Wolfsong
16th June 2009, 03:21 AM
Sorry inventory time is a pain...

All right Dusty, start Sandstorm to get rid of clones and deal damage. Follow that up with a couple of shadow claws.

Sandstorm ~ Shadow Claw ~ Shadow Claw

DarkestLight
16th June 2009, 05:58 AM
Standard Tag

===Rules===

I choose first.
You attack first
DQ = 1 week

===Battlers===

Team Wolf

Dusty, M Sandshrew 31/41

Dusty: Sandstorm~Shadow Claw x 2

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus 33/48

Attacks:
Rikku: Double Team~Shqadow BAll x 2
Sub: Relax if Dig, Psychic if Dark, OW for DT

===Round 5===

The final round of this battle commences! Dusty's a bit slow on the uptake, as Rikku splits into 4 clones. The ghosts all traverse the field, until of course, the sands come. An unexpected Sandstorm washes away any hope Rikku may have had of concealing herself via numbers.

Dusty: -4E ==///== Rikku: -3E

Time running low, Rikku knows she has to decimate this little annoyance. She readies a sphere of agitated darkness, and flings it at Dusty. Struck from the left side, Dusty rolls around a bit, and regroups. Rikku watches from the sands, right before a claw shows up and rips through her. Rikku hisses, that hurt worse than before!

Dusty: -6E/-11H ==///== Rikku: -7E/-18H

Rikku, desperate for anyway to stop this maniac-tries a second Shadowball. It hits, but Dusty is an unstoppable wrecking machine. The pagolin lunges again, despite the crippling pain of the energy reducing sphere, and slashes again with that shadow imbued power. Rikku screams, as her song hangs so precariously close to finishing!

But Rikku is gone!

Dusty: -6E/-11H ==///== Rikku: -7E/-18H

Dusty would have celebrated, as the sands whip around, but that song has to finish... andit does. Dusty chokes up and falls, but with a smile all his own. He won, he won!

===Stats===

Team Wolf

Dusty, M Sandshrew 0/25

VS

Team Tears

Rikku, F Misdreavus 0/31

Notes:
Rikku fainted first, henceforth Wolfsong is the winner!

2 points for Wolfy
1 for CT
2 for Ref!

And its over!

Wolfsong
16th June 2009, 12:40 PM
Good battle, CT. Thanks for reffing DL.