PDA

View Full Version : Legends May Come True: The Plight of Hoenn

Zup
11th April 2003, 08:43 PM
Legends May Come True
The Plight of Hoenn

Deoxys grinned evilly. Around him was millions of light years of nothingness...A blip in space. The nearest stars were far, far away. This was Deoxys' bubble of space, the space that he "owned". Well, technically, no one owned anything in space. They used to, Deoxys mused. Those stupid pokemon, what fools they had been. Mew, Celebi, Articuno, the whole lot of 'em. They figured that they could own a bit of his universe. The universe that the creator, Jirachi, gave to him! Imagine! Well, he showed them. After the many duels, he banished the pokemon to Earth, a smidgeon of a planet. Mew and Celebi decided that they had to do something. The Lati's predicted that the only way for them to win was to create three species of creatures. Celebi set upon a project to create plants. Mew started creating creatures called pokemon. Jirachi saw that this was all very good, and blessed the outcasts with superior powers to those of all the pokemon. Jirachi also decided to give them a chance...a small chance. Jirachi created the first two humans. They would multiply, grow, learn, adapt. They were the ones who started capturing pokemon. All a part of Jirachi's great plan.

Curse that plan, Deoxys thought. Deoxys had somehow violated a sacred right, a right given to all the original pokemon, and that violation caused Jirachi to turn it's back on him. She encompassed him in a space bubble, and his power dwindled. Then, after all of this, Jirachi became quiet. It fell asleep. Deoxys had sent a special virus (causing his nickname) that put Jirachi into everlasting sleep. He felt confident enough now, that this bubble could be destroyed. It would take a great deal of energy, but that would be fine. The prophecies foretold that. But of course, as the official prophecy writer, he had written that, hadn't he? Ingeniously, he started planning his takeover of the Human filled world, still grinning horribly.

--------------------

Zaccur woke with a start, cold sweat glistening on his forehead. He had that dream yet again. It just couldn't possibly be true. He was supposed to be a Pokemon Trainer! He could handle himself for goodness sakes! Why did this scare him so much?

Zac went over each dream in his mind. In each one he was a different legendary pokemon. The thoughts that crossed his mind were ancient, disturbing thoughts.

(As Mew)

Jirachi, no! My beloved Creation! How dare they even try to tame them! It just isn't fair, Jirachi! Why do I have to sit here and take this? Please, please let make take them out!

(As Celebi)

What the...What are they doing! Jirachidammit! They're eating my plants! Damn them to Deoxys' cell! How dare they eat my plants! I've slaved over those things for over a hundred years, just to watch them tear them apart?!?! Damn them!

(As Latias)

So close...Brother! Brother! Deoxys will escape! You guard the portal, I'll protect the beloved world. Oh no! Mew and Celebi have woken up! Armageddon, here we go!

Zac had this dream so many times, each in a different order, but exactly the same. They wouldn't go out of his head. He found himself repeating the thoughts in school even! He was on the verge of being suspended for profanity.

"Oh well," he told himself. "In five days, I'm outta here anyways. I'm allowed to take a pokemon and journey the world. Maybe some Hoenn air is what I need. I just have to get out of stupid Verdanturf. Sigh."

"ZACCCCCC!" His mom called. "I'm going to work, do you need a ride to school today, or is Dad taking you?"

"Dad will, Mom!" Zac yelled. His Mom worked at Lilycove Department store, and since she flew everyday on her Doduo, she got there in no time. His Dad loved his job as a Jr. Trainer at Wattson's gym. Wattson had even told his Dad that when he retired, Kirk (Zac's Dad) would take over. Not to mention that the Hoenn School Of Pokemon Training was on the way to Wattson's gym. Zac normally walked with his Dad half way to work, before turning off at the school.

This gave Zac the chance to train his one pokemon, a pokemon given to him at age 10 (he was now 14, at 15 you could get your exploring liscense in Hoenn) This pokemon was his only friend in the school (he wasn't too popular) and he felt that a Girafarig fit him well. It was a cool pokemon, and was semi-rare.

Little did Zac know that his Girafarig, five other pokemon, fifteen legendarys, and one prophecy, the only prophecy written by Jirachi, would change his life.

-------------------------

When the Sapphire holds six of the Cat, and the Evil has begun, The Magic Five will arise and come to him.
When the Gold holds six of the Fairy, and the Evil has begun, The Colorful Five will arise and come to him.
When the Red hold six of the One, and the Evil has begun, The Legendary Five will arise and come to him.

Red is burnt, Gold is a savior, Sapphire is manly. Let the Prophecy commence!

Powarun
11th April 2003, 09:30 PM
Okay it seems there will be a grand climax. WIll Mewtwo be involved and you can also think, hey I have a reader on my first chapter. SOmething rare now adays. I like Deoxys for now, he seems like an awsome rebel.

Zup
11th April 2003, 11:21 PM
Thanks for being a reader. BTW, Deoxys gets a bit more sinister as time goes on...not to mention you've given me a grand idea...

EDIT: Just wanted to sya that this world and the Anime world is entirely different. Just to cause NO confusion.

Mr Mayor
12th April 2003, 10:23 AM
Awsome new Chapter. I'm deffinatly reading this fic. It's sounds really, really great. Keep up the good work!:D

LegendaryMon
12th April 2003, 11:45 AM
These seem's like it will become a great Fan Fic and I will continue to read. I was also wondering if you character will catch any legendaries but if you want to keep that on the down low that is fine with me.

Zup
12th April 2003, 08:12 PM
Legends May Come True
The Plight of Hoenn
Chapter 2

Zac pushed down his covers happily. He had stayed up all night for this! Finally, Mr. Ferguson, the principal of the Hoenn School of Pokemon Training would hand him his exploring license. He laughed think of how last year's graduates had tricked Mr. Ferguson. They had run past him screaming after the ceremony, and someone--they still didn't know who--had pulled of his toupee. Zac had been just behind the principal when it happened, and he remembered laughing his head off.

"Zac! Time to go son! We have to get to your ceremony!" came a gruff voice from downstairs, "Hurry up!"

Zac quit reminiscing and leapt out of bed, clothed in his trainer's gear. He quickly checked everything mentally.

"Pokebelt...check...Girafarig...check...Running Shoes...check...portable Bike...check...backpack...check...that's all!" Zac ran down the stairs, two at a time, and hurried out the door. He raced to his mother's Doduo (Didi) and got on behind his parents. Doduo hunkered down until his parent's feet were touching, before Didi leapt up into the air towards the school. Zac held on tightly, only to realize that he had left his pokedex!

"AAH! Mom! I left my pokede-" Zac cried urgently.

"No you didn't." She said, reaching back and handing him his pokedex. "Thank Jirachi I remembered, huh?"

"Yeah, thanks Mom!" Zac said.

"By the way, what's the prize for the highest GPA this year?" Zac's Dad asked.

"It's a PokeNav." Both Zac and his Mom said at the same time. Zac's Dad laughed.

"I thought you knew that, Kirk." Mary said.

"It sounded familiar." Kirk laughed again.

The blue of the sky started falling up. The ground wobbled into place and they all took the Doduo's shock.

"A-a bi-bit of a har-hard la-land-landing, hu-huh?" Zac asked dizzily.

"I wou-would say s-so" Kirk replied. "When the world stops spinning, lets go in."

"Agreed." Mary said, trying to keep her balance.

------------------------

"...and the five people with the highest GPA get a Pokenav! Here are those five, in no particular order..." said the speaker on the auditorium.

"I sure hope Zac's one of them!" Mary said excitedly. "I have an urge to stand up and yell 'Go Zac!' But I won't."

"Good, then I will! GO ZAC!" said Kirk.

Zac cowered down into his seat, waiting for the names.

"...and the first person is: Trent Daniels! Congratulations Trent!" An overweight boy with barely any hair walked up to the stage, and grabbed his Pokenav greedily.

C'mon! C'mon!

"...second person is: Georgia Collins! Nice job!" A pretty girl with dark brown hair went to recieve her award, curtsying for the crowd.

Three more spots left...

"...Congratulations Georgia! Now the third person is: Lionel Bradshaw!" An Orangian-Hoennian walked up to the stage, and smiled happily at the crowd.

Jirachi, I'm not gonna get this, am I?

"...the fourth person is: Zaccur Connell! Come on up, Zaccur!" Zac leapt out of his seat and raced to the stage. He snatched his Pokenav, and held it up for the world to see.

YES! I DID IT!

"...and the last person is: Heather Williams! Thank you all for this wonderful graduation assembly! We hope to see you all on the news, battling your opponents lights out! Good night!"

Zac closed his eyes, savoring the moment. He felt the cheers of his classmates as they grabbed their exploring license. He heard the audience crying. He felt like he was on top of the world...

-----------------

Deoxys was. Deoxys casually went over the prophecy. To save himself, he would have to defeat three trainers, A burnt one, a savior and a manly one. Pshaw. He'd already figured out that all three were from different time periods. The burnt one, according to his calculations was a person named Ash. This person had defeated the pokemon league, trained tons of pokemon, and then died at an ripe old age. There was one brief time interval, a week, a day, where no one could find him. The Savior was Hiro, a person of the middle era. He was very promising, but he upped and vanished. The last one he could not find. He had no idea why. Deoxys continued to search for more information.

-------------

How was that? Probably a bit short.

Mr Mayor
12th April 2003, 08:22 PM
A bit short, true, but it works. Great chapter. :D