PDA

View Full Version : Another new Pokémon, Eneko!

Néo Mewtwo
13th December 2002, 02:22 AM
Here's a piccy I did of Eneko, another of my favourites of the new Pokémon. It's so cute at first I thought it was Meowth's prevolution but then I saw it had it's own evolution after it. Meowth really should have a prevolution though ^_^
Oh yeah and I think it's eyes are meant to be wonky like that, the pic I used as a guide had slightly wonky eyes....

http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/pryno/index.html/kligg/Eneko.jpg

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
13th December 2002, 03:56 AM
That's a cute Pokémon and a very nice picture. The proportions seem okay and the background is pretty nice too - though a bit unfitting cause it makes the Pokémon look like a 100 feet tall giant. Also, when putting a Pokémon or any other thing you draw into such a background you should at least make it cast a shadow and that Pokémon would have a very big shadow.

The coloring you did is pretty nice and shading looks good too, especially on the face. You messed a bit up at the breast though, where the Pokémon left foreleg is, getting into the yellow with the red.

Pretty good job but I must say you've done better before. 8.5/10 ;)

dienamight
13th December 2002, 06:59 AM
I never knew that fur could shine like plastic.

Néo Mewtwo
14th December 2002, 01:45 AM
The picture I used as a guide was shiny like that so the pokémon's obviously not furry.