PDA

View Full Version : I want to make a WoW RPG, and I need help.

Prince Crimson
3rd June 2009, 04:10 PM
I know this sounds noobish, but I really really really want to make a WoW rpg and I want someones help. I dont need a bunch of people. Personally i only need one more person. ut as many people that want to do are welcome.

Asilynne
5th June 2009, 03:43 PM
I wouldnt mind helping out, I mean I can help with ideas and Ill join but youll have to write up the sign up and start topic and stuff because Im going to be very busy in the week to come ^-^() but yeah I dont mind helping out, I already know what kind of character I would do XD

Prince Crimson
5th June 2009, 06:11 PM
yeah thats cool..... i mean i dont care i just needed a little background support....... :) :) XDDDDDD

Rossymore
6th June 2009, 04:42 PM
You're alive? Sweet!

I've been waiting to join an RPG for a while so I'll be sure to become a part when you make it. You're in good hands with Asi. RPG genius to say the least. ;D

Now for me to be the n00b. What be a WoW RPG? I've heard of it before but I can never remember.

classy_cat18
6th June 2009, 04:57 PM
...World of Warcraft RPG.

Rossymore
6th June 2009, 05:27 PM
Aah, so that's what it is...whatever WoW is. I'm not up to date with all your up and hip trends.

Word.

Phantom Echo
6th June 2009, 06:02 PM
World of Warcraft is a massivly multiplayer online role playing game. its sounds like a really big title, because well... it is. It has over 11 million now. oh and hi rossy, i am Echo. pleased to meet you.

Prince Crimson
6th June 2009, 06:06 PM
Yes, rossy i am glad to see that you will join. and yeah i tend to disapear.... haha jk.

down to buisness. Asilyne i really want to make it so the Rpg is a war between the Horde and Alliance. how does that sound? anyone else how does that sound, for people that know what i just said. dont worry for poeple that want to join I will provide links and descriptions for World of Warcraft basic info on different things.

Ultimate Charizard
6th June 2009, 06:43 PM
Well one thing id consider, because the WoW world is so massive id try and shrink down your idea and concentrate on one aspect of it.

Just saying 'Its the War between the Alliance and the Horde' is far too big in my opinion. Would you allow every signup to be from any race and any side? if so how do they interract? An RPG is a game for everyone to play together. Fair enough the players on allying races can interact but Having two completely seperate sides causes a large division between the players.

The Best rpg's in my opinion have the cast working together in a common goal and objective with all the Opposition (ie bad guys) Being NPC's then there can be realistic casualties without writing people out of the game. Most of the Races have a fierce Rivalry. The Night Elves would never Work with Blood Elves etc, the Undead are only Allied with the Horde untill they can take over completely etc so forget the Alliance. Your gonna need a very good reason to have these guys working together, otherwise your gonna end up with an RPG that is essentially 8/10 people writing Fics.

Prince Crimson
6th June 2009, 07:05 PM
UC, my friend, have anamazing point. I am gonna need to work on that.