PDA

View Full Version : HG/SS Legendaries

Roy Karrde
11th June 2009, 01:17 PM
Well as everyone probably knows now, HG and SS will be following in the footsteps of FR and LG by having a crap load of legenderies in there. So far not only do we have Lugia and Ho-Oh but also Groudon if you get SS, Kyogre if you get HG & Rayquaza.

They are also continuing the tradition of Platnium by having Level 1 Dialga, Palkia or Giratina in the game if you bring in the movie Arceus. As well as unlocking a secret location with Cynthia there.

ALSO if you bring in a Jirachi it will ALSO unlock a secret location

All thats really left is Mew and Mewtwo coming in!

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/slowkingsley/476520.jpg
http://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/arceus.jpg

Rossymore
11th June 2009, 01:57 PM
Who's up for Unknown Dungeon still being there? XD

The dogs will also make an entry. Deoxys somewhere as well?

Houndoom_Lover
11th June 2009, 02:02 PM
A slight off topic, but I hope they bring headbutt back as a field move. Plus weather and dark and day. Gold/Silver were my faves!

They'll have the three beasts of Tin Tower, as well of course. The first rovers. Hahaha, get it? I pun!

They'll have all the birds, maybe if they let you into Kanto like the original name. So, that's 11 so far?

Rossymore
11th June 2009, 02:14 PM
You get the birds in Platinum...the Gen I ones at any point so they won't appear here.

Chris 2.1
11th June 2009, 03:13 PM
So this is because these guys are only available in Gen 3 then (Ky/Gr.Rq). Makes sense. Really excited for these games!

Blademaster
11th June 2009, 03:44 PM
Sounds like they're kind of overdoing it a bit... I know Pokemon ain't about to change anytime soon, but do we really need all these bells and whistles? Is there a fourth secret location containing the Regis that you can only unlock by going to the spot where Sudowoodo stood with a team of Heracross, Rotom, Magikarp, Dunsparce, MISSINGNO., and an Egg and then using Cut 27 times on the tree north of you on the second Wednesday of any given month in between 12:15 and 12:22 in the afternoon as well?

Roy Karrde
11th June 2009, 03:51 PM
I think the reason they are trying to do it, is that the DSi now lacks a GBA connector, since they want to push the DSi, and don't want to have people jump through too many hoops to get those Pokemon, they are going to try and have it where you can get almost all the pokemon just from the DS games.

Chris 2.1
11th June 2009, 06:24 PM
Roy's probably right. I did prefer having a small handful of legendaries.

Pokemaster Ash
11th June 2009, 06:28 PM
Well hopefully, despite Nintendo's best intentions, there is still connectivity between Gen 3 and 4 with HG/SS. As much of a Legendary rush they're making these games into, I know they won't put the full list into these two games (Mew, Deoxys, Latios, and Latias come to mind right now).

DarkestLight
15th June 2009, 10:17 AM
>> I'm sure they'll be some rock that gives us access to Deoxys...

Well no wait, they have to allow access between Gen 3 and 4 somehow, they're not remaking Hoenn anytime soon. What they should do...is fix their stupid Pokemon Ranch so we can trade freely again like with Box. Dummies. >>

Starscream
29th June 2009, 02:06 AM
Well hopefully, despite Nintendo's best intentions, there is still connectivity between Gen 3 and 4 with HG/SS. As much of a Legendary rush they're making these games into, I know they won't put the full list into these two games (Mew, Deoxys, Latios, and Latias come to mind right now).
Yeah. 'm thinking the same way too...
You will only complete all the Pokemons if they allow connectivity between Generations...