PDA

View Full Version : Summer X-mas Tree

Pages : [1] 2

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th June 2009, 06:58 AM
Yesh yesh. And a good mid-summer hohoho to you too. Presents under a tree, giftwrapping and eating random trash; it's all part of this great undertaking. Now lets all bask in the glory of ASB and choke eachother with stuffed turkey. Oh wait. Wrong turn, wrong day, wrong country.

Darkly was so kind to give me, the non-bold-name-mod a chance to prove himself with spelling and grammatical errors. So that's why I'll be donating you lots and lots of gibberish.

Now now, you know the drill, do you?

If you would excuse me, I will now go and devote my life to the studies of 'brown-coloured-pine-tree-throwing'. I bid thee farewell.

ASB
Summer Christmas Tree
Or random-happiness-give-me-all-your-pokemon-or-die-three

So, for the people that aren't aware of the our wonderful gift-time, I'll explain it to you. You can give people stuff from ASB. Since we only have points and pokemon here, that's about it. Nonetheless it's a whole lot of fun for us (read: me, since I claim 1/5th of the profit). ^_^

Back on track; you can:

~ Give someone points
~ Give someone a pokemon
~ Buy someone an egg

Ofcourse ASB wouldn't be ASB if we didn't have any rules. Yes, I get eroused by bureaucratic measures.

~ If you are buying a pokemon or an egg for someone, you must get it approved yourself before you give it away. So no free Garchomps for everyone.
~ When you receive a pokemon, you must then ALSO get it approved, with a link back here to the Christmas Tree.
~ When giving or receiving points, you post all transactions in the Bank like usual.

The deadline is August 1st.

So, let's get this coca-cola-truck-show on the road!

*cuts ribbon*

DarkestLight
15th June 2009, 07:04 AM
Ugh! Na na na naaaaa! ::Blasts it with Mod Powers to make it superduper awesome sticky::

Mikachu Yukitatsu
15th June 2009, 07:18 AM
~ If you are buying a pokemon or an egg for someone, you must get it approved yourself before you give it away. So no free Garchomps for everyone.

1337 thread! I haven't been a part of ones like this before.

So, how are the gift Pokemon and Eggs approved? Do you PM a mod or post here and do you have to do anything special to be allowed to give one?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th June 2009, 07:54 AM
*slips in*

FIRST POST1!!1

..Oh wait. Irritating lightestdark..

To Mikachu: You just approve your pokemon in the Approval Tower.

Now lets start the spread of joy!

First in line is Crazy Elf Boy, you get a female Snover. It's a frozen Christmas tree! Get it? Summer tree, christmas, hot, frozen. *collapses*

Asilynne: Don't know why, but I just want to give this to you. This female Shellder is yours now. You're into a water pokemon obsession no?

Rossymore: Your trainersprite is a bug-trainer and you didn't seem to have a Bug-pokemon yet, so I'm giving you this female Yanma. Yanmega is awesome.

Blademaster: One of my favorite opponents. I'll give my female Whismur. I know it looks stupid, but Exploud is one hell of a powerhorse. It has an awesome movepool aswell.

Mew Master: I know you like Rock pokemon, so I wanted to give you something that you would never like. Here's a female Spearow!

DarkestLight: You're a useless fish. Have two of them. You get my female Finneon and male Baraboach. It's time for some love.

Greyfox: Give it a go. I donate my male Treeko to the good cause. You need something new. Sceptile eats Darkly's mother.

Charles Legend: You get one of my male Cubone. It's a twin with Mikachu's!

Mike Mysterio: I'm giving you my male Farfetch'd. Don't complain, you'll hurt his feelings. He even makes great omelets. A real chef. Compliment it and he'll do great this for you.

Phoenixsong: Here, have a male Koffing. *bolts*

Wolfsong: You've always been nice to me. Have a Shellder. It's male too!

Lune the Guardian: It looks funny and sucks gamewise, but here in ASB its a wonderful pokemon with great options. Andrew always surprised me with his. Try it. Here's a female Corsola:)

Mikachu Yukitatsu: You need some new pokemon. You can have my male Cubone.

Chris 2.1: Glad that you didn't definitely stop after you stopped modding ASB. This Solrock is yours. I hope can do a Solrock-battle one day, or even a three-solrock-battle vs me and Asilynne. Good times.

Dragonis: You're always up for a good match and I like that. Not much shitty-talk, so have my male Mudkip. It comes with a free smoothie.

Chaos_Redefined: You can have my female Seviper. Have fun.

Mystic_Clown: I don't know if you like this or not, but it seems quite the mysterious pokemon. In celebration of our already succesful battle. Here's a Bronzor.

Houndoom_Lover: Here's a little metal friend for you to hang out with if you're going to Uni. Meet your new male Aron.

Chaos_Tiger: Welcome to ASB. I thought you might want an evolved pokemon on your team. You can have Soi Fong, she's my shiny female Venomoth.

I've got the feeling that I left someone out.. If so, I'll be back with more presents later, since I'm out of pokemon to give. And no, you're not getting my sweety little dimwitted Slowbro ^^

Hohohoho.

Chris 2.1
15th June 2009, 08:31 AM
Ah cool, Solrock! Thanks MLG :)

Mystic_clown
15th June 2009, 09:02 AM
WOOT! Bronzor! I was thinking of getting one of these. Thank you ^_^

DarkestLight
15th June 2009, 09:12 AM
Alright. New Tree. New giveaways.

And finally, my point score shall be completely eradicated!! All the way to 0 baby!. All in the name of gift-giving. I broke 200+, so I've hit my point goal. I have no more point goals, back to being an average consumer.

so, what's a guy to do with enough points to buy one of every baby in Pokemon? Give some away, of course!

So let's see. Who gets what?

(238)

Asilynne: Ha #1 on my list. I guess after all those late night sexytime talks, you've proven to be a happy lil
ol girl with a love for dogs and what not. So, I'm getting you a Poochyena n_n.

Not really. But here's 7 points to buy your own dog :P

(231)

Blademaster: Oh Blade blade blade. Over 1 million traded XD~ Insults, that is. BTW you still have points to claim for your work.
And you'll need more points cause your list is always huge. So here's 9 points

(222)

Charles Legend: Do not fear m'boy! Our battle will soon be reffed once again.So don't give up on it yet. Glad you stayed long enough to receive these 6 points as well :D.

(216)

Chris 2.1: I still dunno how the hell yer so good at Contests. It's crazy. And your battles are fun to read/write as well. 6 points for you!

(210)

Classy_cat: Yer not in enough battles. But then again you said you were taking it easy here. So fine. I'll drop 5 points in your account.

(205)

Crazy Elf Boy: Elf wtf? You need no points. Yer already in second place. I'm not giving you any points. But you have been doing an impressive reffing stint. So here's 9 points for you.

(196)

Crystal Tears: My rage filled Canuck. Hrm Wolverine much? Anyway, you need to come back and stop hiding, specially now since it's gift giving time and you have 6 points to claim.

(190)

Dragonis: You kill me man! 100 round Safari Zone! We can make this happen! Just for toughing it out you get 8 points XD

(182)

Green Lanturn: Lanturn :P. Neener neener. I need to battle you again. Here's 6 points. Just cause I loves green

(176)

Greyfox: Alright. Mr Ninja Evaporator. You need to stay. Like for a long long time. Would 5 points help? Bribery's fine by me :D

(171)

Heald: Where'd ya go? I miss you so. Its been like this forever, 5 points for you!

(166)

Houndoom_Lover: HOUNDY POST!...LOL Sorry, residual effect there xD. You get 7 points to be merry with.

(159)

Knight of Time: Yo Kyle. I know yer on break, but man here's 5 points. Better than 1, you know.

(154)

Lune the Guardian: OLD TIMERS MUST HAVE HUGE NUMBERS! 5 points to you too, cause I'm just that kinda guy :D.

(149)

MeLoVeGhOsTs: You really think I was gonna give you anything? Ha I got a Finneon and a Barboach and you have nothing to show for it :P
Fine, I guess for being a good sport about the Gym Leader stuff and hustling as much as you can without bolded name tendencies, You can have 9 points

(140)

Mew Master: >> You already know how I feel about me giving you 8 points. If you don't, then figure it out!

(132)

Mikachu Yukitatsu: You sir, need to explore ASB more :D. When you have the time and energy to of course. So 5 points will help make things easier.

(127)

Mystic_clown: Ahh. You get 7 points. Why Because of the fact that you own a Slugma that coulda killed both Asi and CT. That was great, and I guess Australians rock harder than Man-asses people :D.

(120)

Phoenixsong: I can finally pay you back what I owe! 6 points for you! That joke will never end XD. wait, I guess it did now. Damn !!

(114)

Rossymore: Oh boy. Rossy Rossy. We're finally fighting and you've carved a (soft) place for yoursle here. It'll be more sustained with time. But you dun really have many points...and you already got a Bug Type..
So take these 8 points and figure out the rest of your 1 type team + Sohnanu xD.

(106)

The_Missing_Link: You're back on a part time basis. So 5 points is ample for part time worker :P

(101)

Ultimate Charizard: GAV COME BACK :O! 5 points right here..::Sets trap:: I'll get him to comes back

(96)

Weasel Overlord: ITS BIG WEEZY! 6 points cuz yer so fun and mean to me at the same time.

(90)

Wolfsong: Can I give you 5 points? Is that ok. I heard the last time someone gave you points you ripped their fingers out through the keyboard. S'why I'm poking the Keyboard with a pencil, just to make sure...

(85)

Alright. That's all for now......I can get back to 100 pretty fast. Might be a part II!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th June 2009, 10:41 AM
Cool beans. I can really use those points. Thanks dude.

Knight of Time
15th June 2009, 11:01 AM
Thanks Darkly my friend, but my break hasn't offically started yet (this is starting to remind me of the message you get in the first 7 castles in SMB).

I'll save the points for now, been pondering on using them to either get an Electivire, or to get a couple of Belly Drum users (MLG, my battle with you definitely gave me interest in a select couple of Pokemon that can learn Belly Drum, BTW), anyway, I'll be banking later.

Rossymore
15th June 2009, 11:03 AM
Sweet! I was hoping to get a Paras but a Yanmega seems cool enough. And now I have points!

Thank you both!

Mike Mysterio
15th June 2009, 12:12 PM
Thanks MLG, i'll use him with care.

Greyfox
15th June 2009, 12:33 PM
Thanks, Mod Team. I'll cherish these gifts forever! Or at least until I get drunk and give 'em away back to you guys without realizing it. Yay!

Green Lanturn
15th June 2009, 03:37 PM
Yay christmas trees! And 6 points, that will definately come in handy!

I suppose since i wasnt able to really give gifts last time i should make up for it this time.

So lets see, who have a battled with, whose reffed my matches, who do i want to give to....

Mike Mysterio: You've got a small team, let's add to that! Plus ya beat me in battle! So, lets go ahead and give you my male Primeape named Frank-N-Furter!

IceCold:I think my Nidoran F Jolie will make a good addition to your team as you dont have a poison (and future groud) type :)

Darkly: What do you give a mod with a lot? And the bad thing is i dont know whats on your team :P How about my male Castform, Nef! (somehow i doubt you have one :P)

Charles Legend: You and i have battled on countless occassion, only ever finishing once. I see you dont really have a bug, so take my Kricketot, a female named Juniper!

Rossy: i think you've reffed battles of mine, if not, you're just a good contest opponent. So take my Yanma, a female named Jade.

MeLoveGhosts: I still have that green chinchou you gave me, and it's still not a lanturn. Either way, let me give you something this time, my male Sableye named Dynamo!

If I give anymore, I'll have nothing :P But i may still now that i have a few points.

Yay christmas!

~GL

Rossymore
15th June 2009, 03:49 PM
Erm...another Yanma...thanks! I might use it as a reserve just in case I need a Basic Stage.

This could help me a lot! Also, do you mind if I change it's gender to male. A male and female Yanma could be helpful! ;D

I'll keep the nickname!

DarkestLight
15th June 2009, 04:16 PM
Lantrun: O.o Wha do you mean? Vs Seeker has my whole team listed. But no I dun have a Castform and that's awesome! XD I love Castforms! Yes This is fantastic!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th June 2009, 04:31 PM
Thanks for the Sableye! I was wondering on getting a new ghost pokemon since my Froslass is getting a tad to familiar. Sableye should be worth a try, it definitly looks cool.

classy_cat18
15th June 2009, 05:18 PM
Awww. Thanks, DL. And I really should be in more battles.

Blademaster
15th June 2009, 05:37 PM
Blademaster: Oh Blade blade blade. Over 1 million traded XD~ Insults, that is. BTW you still have points to claim for your work. And you'll need more points cause your list is always huge. So here's 9 points

Daw, shucks. Thanks, Darkly.

Blademaster: One of my favorite opponents. I'll give my female Whismur. I know it looks stupid, but Exploud is one hell of a powerhorse. It has an awesome movepool aswell.

WHY DO YOU KEEP GIVING ME NORMAL POKEMON YOU BASTARD?!?! XD

Wait, didn't you give me this Whismur once before? I know someone gave me a Whismur here before...

Mike Mysterio
15th June 2009, 06:10 PM
Thanks GL, do you mind if I change his name?

Charles Legend
15th June 2009, 07:58 PM
fist thank you MLG for the Cubone thought I never rally used one in the games that much I do like it.

thanks for the Points Darky

GL thanks for the Kricketot oh and I do have a bug what do you think my Forretress is? ;) but that's ok since I been thinking of having a Kricketune on my team because Nando has a Kricketune.

now for my gifts

Wolfsong: I give you a female Riolu.

Mike Mysterio: I give you Meltdown my Male Camerupt, also if your up for it let's have a Farfetch'd dual. ;)

Chaos_Redefined: I give you Splinter my Rattata.

MLG: I give you Cannonball 26 my Genderless shinny Voltorb, since you don't have any Electric types.

Darky: You get a swift kick in the rear, LOL XD J/k I'll get you an egg or something once I get more points. ;)

Rossy: I'll get you a Paras once I get some more points

~Charles Legend

Mike Mysterio
15th June 2009, 08:45 PM
Thanks Charles, i'll take care of him.

Houndoom_Lover
15th June 2009, 08:58 PM
OOoh, Darky, you card you. You're always naggin' me to post ^w^ These points will be put to tasty good use. Thank you!!

And MLG! An Aron! ^w^ What should I name him? He's great :3 *nibbles on his head as I go to claim him*

Asilynne
15th June 2009, 09:46 PM
Yay thanks MLG and Dark ^-^ Gifts are awesome! Heres my gift list, I may be adding more as I think of them.

Ben: For you I have a shiny http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfsa/dpmfsa337.png Luntone <3333 "Moon, symbolizes mystery, secrets, and the unknown." Hope you like it ^-^

Elf: Since you wanted one heres a crazy little http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa479.png Rotom for you! ;D

Sie: I think I remember that you like these so heres an http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa359.png Absol for you <3

Gav: I know you like starters and unless Im stupid this is a starter, I hope you dont have it already XD (totodile replaced with a Female Piplup named Sashimi and yes you hve to keep the nickname since its Sushi's twin sister XD) If you do let me know and Ill exchange it for something else XD

Bex: I know you dont have a lot on your team atm, so I think its pretty safe to give you something ;D Im not sure what you would want but heres a http://pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa366.png Clampearl!

Ill do more when I think of some more and get some more pokemanz!! <333 So if your not listed give me some time XD

Edited for sexy starter switching!

DarkestLight
15th June 2009, 11:13 PM
Totodile is so not a starter..

*snicker*

Rossymore
16th June 2009, 01:10 AM
Where's mine Asi? XD

So many people giving me stuff and I can't do anything to do it back.

I might buy some Eggs!

Mystic_clown
16th June 2009, 01:15 AM
Actually, it is DL. In gold and silver.

Thank you so much Asi ^_^

Green Lanturn
16th June 2009, 02:36 AM
-.-' my excuse is that i wanted to give out to so many people and i had to leave for work soon after :P

Rossy, i didnt even realize you had just been given a yanma :P breeding time! lol

Darkly, like i said, i was an idiot, i was looking at sigs :P

Mike, of course you can rename him :)

Charles...same excuse :P

~GL

DarkestLight
16th June 2009, 06:10 AM
No don't tell her that! XD Damnit I wanted to see how she'd freak out xd.

Weasel Overlord
16th June 2009, 09:39 AM
*pops out of away-ness* ZOMG 6 POINTS!! THANKS DL! I'll try not to whip you so much for a few weeks, eh? :D I'll give out my gifties when I'm not so inundated with guesticles. ♥ *pops back into away-ness*

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th June 2009, 11:35 AM
No I did not Blade, I only purchased her about a month or two ago. It just wasn't my style. But loudmouth pokemon seem like your thing *snicker*

Thanks for the Voltorb Charles, I used one before (an electrode that is), but I think I'll give it another go.

Phoenixsong
16th June 2009, 12:02 PM
Phoenixsong: Here, have a male Koffing. *bolts*

Phoenixsong: I can finally pay you back what I owe! 6 points for you! That joke will never end XD. wait, I guess it did now. Damn !!

Aww, thanks, you guys. Money is always cool. And I'm not terribly fond of Koffing, but hey, I said that about Drowzee and I have to admit that mine's grown on me now. You never know about something until you try, right?

Aaaanyway, got a few gifts to give of my own. Just a few, mind you. And since I'm too lazy to go crawl through the VS Seeker and have no idea what anyone would possibly want, we's just gonna have us another of those good ole fashion' tree gift free-for-alls. So the following people:

Darkly
MLG
Asi
Blade
Wolfsong
Mew Master

may choose one each of the following Pokémon to do with as they please (lapdances?!):

Relicanth M
Kangaskhan F
Gible F
Sneasel M
Makuhita F
Mantyke F
Piplup F

All of those are pretty bitchin' pokeymans in their own right and I considered keeping most of them, but I already have a Garchomp in my other ASB team and intend to get some of the others for that team as well (rrgh I love Kangaskhan but the other ASB allows sig moves and I already have a crazy Kanga sig waiting in the wings, so it has to go there). Tryin' to cut down on repeats, you know.

Oh, and in addition to whichever pokeymans he chooses Denn can take a swift and brutal kick in the seat of the pants polite reminder that I'd appreciate an SZ update.

Also, I've finally made up my mind. In keeping with the whole "cutting down on repeats" deal, Chris, if you want my Buizel (male, named Whitewater) you can just have him as a gift. Already have a Floatzel elsewhere and don't really need another one, TBH. If you don't want him after all he can just go up in the free-for-all list instead, but you get first dibs on 'im.

There. Merry June and go fight it out amongst yourselves. There is a slim chance that I could have more gifts/more people to give to later, so we'll see.

Wolfsong
16th June 2009, 12:29 PM
Wolfsong: You've always been nice to me. Have a Shellder. It's male too!

Thanks. I'll take good care of him.

Wolfsong: Can I give you 5 points? Is that ok. I heard the last time someone gave you points you ripped their fingers out through the keyboard. S'why I'm poking the Keyboard with a pencil, just to make sure...

Thanks for the points. ^^

Thanks, i'll take care of her.

Edit: Thanks Phoenixsong, I'll take Gible.

MLG, I want you to have my shiny F Rhyhorn Sela.

DL, I want you to have my M aron Ironhide

Charles, I hope you like Greg my genderless Rotom.

Phoenixsong, I want you to have my female swablu Euphony

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th June 2009, 12:30 PM
I'll take the Mantyke. Thanks a lot Phoenix:)

EDIT: Thanks, I was actually going to buy a Rhydon. Saves me the effort! Thanks a bunch.

Greyfox
16th June 2009, 01:04 PM
Alright, these guys are pending approval, so don't go running off with 'em yet. But my gifts to you five:

Chris 2.1, for being a pretty cool kid who never leaves when he says he is, I'm giving you a gible [m]. Because you don't have any ground-types.

DarkestLight, I'm giving you Stahlinsekt, my forretress [m]. Because I don't want him, and you don't have him... so therefore, you get him. Yay!

MeLoVeGhOsTs, since you use her soooo often, I'm just gonna give her to you: here is Ai, your cleffa [f].

Mew Master, we've had our differences and our disagreements and what-not; also, I hate you. That's why I'm giving you phanpy [f]. Because she also hates you.

Weasel Overlord, you're not a lord, you're a lady. That's why I'm giving you a sableye [m]. Because that makes sense.

Now, because I'm an egotistical jerkface, I'm gonna post my wishlist so's that you kids at home can know what I want. =3

Egotistical Jerkface List
Beldum
Cleffa
Cubone
Magby
Spinarak
Phoenixsong
16th June 2009, 01:16 PM
A'ight, cool (and thanks for the Swablu!). Updated list, then:

Darkly
Asi
Blade
Mew Master

may choose one each of the following Pokémon to do with as they please:

Relicanth M
Kangaskhan F
Sneasel M
Makuhita F
Piplup F

And a Buizel (M) for Chris. Get 'em while they're hot, suckas.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
16th June 2009, 01:20 PM
Cool beans. She's my winning match!

Asilynne
16th June 2009, 01:30 PM
Ill take the relicanth please ^-^ Thanks Pheonix! I owe you one ^v^

Chris 2.1
16th June 2009, 02:23 PM
Awesome I'll take the Buizel! Thats really kind. And Grey the Gible is much appreciated, I'll try the wee guy out!

Blademaster
16th June 2009, 02:26 PM
You don't owe me anything, Phoenix... But if you insist, I suppose I wouldn't mind having a Dark-type Pokemon...

OK, I'd like the Sneasel, please.

DarkestLight
16th June 2009, 04:16 PM
..KANGA! KANGA KANGA KANGA!

My god that made my day :D And I finally have Steel types! This shall be great :D

Lemme get some more matches done so I can get more points...

Houndoom_Lover
16th June 2009, 06:45 PM
Also appending aprroval, but I couldn't resist.

Hey, Greyfox, you want a Cuebone? Here's this one. He's a male. I call him Faust. I give him to you (Once he gets approved) in hope that we'll do epic Germanic fable battle with my Mephistophelse.

And speaking of Mephistophelse, also awaiting approval, is this Houndour I give away to the first person that comes. It's a male. 'Cause that's how I roll, and would very much like if you kept his name Lucifer.

Come get 'em!!! (When they're approved) :3 All right, I'm outta here until I buy more stuff.

Phoenixsong
16th June 2009, 07:10 PM
No problem, you guys, glad you like. :3 And it's not about "owing" anything, I just felt like being nice, ja?

'Kay. Mew Master, that leaves you with Makuhita (F) or Piplup (F) if you'd like either one.

chaos_redefined
16th June 2009, 07:58 PM
fist thank you MLG for the Cubone thought I never rally used one in the games that much I do like it.

thanks for the Points Darky

GL thanks for the Kricketot oh and I do have a bug what do you think my Forretress is? ;) but that's ok since I been thinking of having a Kricketune on my team because Nando has a Kricketune.

now for my gifts

Mike Mysterio: I give you Meltdown my Male Camerupt, also if your up for it let's have a Farfetch'd dual. ;)

Chaos_Redefined: I give you Splinter my Rattata.

MLG: I give you Cannonball 26 my Genderless shinny Voltorb, since you don't have any Electric types.

Darky: You get a swift kick in the rear, LOL XD J/k I'll get you an egg or something once I get more points. ;)

Rossy: I'll get you a Paras once I get some more points

~Charles Legend

Thank you Charles. I just need to check, what gender is Splinter?

DarkestLight
16th June 2009, 08:15 PM
Splinter would be a male, IIRC.

Charles Legend
16th June 2009, 08:49 PM
yeah it is male.

~Charles Legend

Crazy Elf Boy
16th June 2009, 11:03 PM
Ok Probably not as big a give away as DL but here goes.

To the following people I bestow 2 points

Charles Legend
Darkest light
Asilynne
Ultimate Charizard
Mew Master
Crystal Tears
Chobo Chibi
Juuichiban Taicho
MLG
KOT
Mystic Clown
Mikachu
Chaos Redefined
Rossymore

Then to my two friends who have just started:

Chaos: I give you a Weedle F and a Spoink F

Juuichiban Taicho: I give you Machop F and Numel M

Then to my ASB friends

Asilynne enjoy this Chatot F

Crystal Tears here is a Larvitar F

Mystic Clown I give you a Shellos F

For
Darkest Light
MLG
Mew Master
Mikachu
Ultimate Charizard
KOT

Then since I would not know what the rest of you guys want I would you like to pick from the following list.

Nosepass M
Bonsly M
Meditite F
Wooper F
Ledyba M
Rattata M

Mikachu Yukitatsu
16th June 2009, 11:52 PM
Hey I got to choose first!

And I choose Bonsly. A great deal of thanks to you CEB!

Blademaster
17th June 2009, 01:10 AM
Aw, dammit all... Well, I guess it's time for the bigass list again. Let's see here...

People to Buy Shit For

Asilynne
Charles Legend
Chris 2.1
Crazy Elf Boy
Crystal Tears
DarkestLight
Greyfox
Heald
Houndoom_Lover
Hypotenuse Man
Knight of Time
MeLoVeGhOsTs
Mew Master
Mikachu Yukitatsu
Mystic_clown
Phoenixsong
Rossymore
Ultimate Charizard

That's... 18 people. Not too bad considering how much I usually have up there. Plus, I actually have points this time. So no Egg-spamming from me this time around.

I'll try and gather my thoughts and ideas up before I hand anything out... I'll be back later. Carry on the festivities, all.

Rossymore
17th June 2009, 01:24 AM
Thanks for the points CEB. And thanks for the Paras when you eventually get me one Charles!

Green Lanturn
17th June 2009, 04:14 AM
Well Greyfox, i realize i forgot you reffed my gym trial.....and since it's on your wish list (despite my wanting an ariados:P), take my female Spinirak, Cicatrix.

And i also forgot CEB for that messy bout with Andrew...dont have much else to give out myself :P but i see you have Shedinja, ya might want Ninjask, so take my Nincada, a male named Guage :)

~GL

DarkestLight
17th June 2009, 05:55 AM
2 points here. That's nice of ya. Keep on pushing me higher XD

Knight of Time
17th June 2009, 08:20 AM
Thanks CEB for the 2 Points, as for a Pokemon, well...thanks for the offer, but I'm going to pass on getting a Pokemon from you.

Blademaster, I'd prefer points this time around, please. But, if you had to get me another Pokemon, my wishlist (and suggestions) is:

Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam (male)
Magby (male, and preferably blue in colour, just for fun).

Rossymore
17th June 2009, 10:46 AM
One thing, Charles, I already have a bug type now. If you want to get me something, a Nosepass or a Shuppet will do fine! ;D

Blademaster
17th June 2009, 02:59 PM

OK, time for my first gifts.

Knight of Time, you're getting what you requested, and what you so greatly deserve.

One point.

Asilynne, since you're always so cheerful and upbeat... Here's Squoinker, my big pissy Grumpig(M) for you. Enjoy! :B

Crystal Tears, I want you to have Dry Bones, my Marowak(M). I was Mega Horny's best friend here on TPM, so he gave Bones to me... Now I'm giving him to MY best friend here. :3 May he serve you well.

Crazy Elf Boy, you pride yourself on your insane nature and your self-appointed coolness... I think Short Fuse, my Vigoroth(M) will complement your HUGE team well. :)

Houndoom_Lover, since you have the biggest mouth and the biggest appetite in ASB, I'm giving you Big Bertha, my Hippowdon(F). Have fun with her. Try and beat her in a pie eating contest or something. :P

Mystic_clown, considering all the whackjobs and oddballs hanging out here, I'd say you're (comparatively) pretty normal... So here's a Normal Pokemon: Mouser, my Raticate(M). I hope you do better with him than I did. If not... Give him to somebody with an Arbok. He might make a good snack. >;J

That's all for now. Happy Non-holidays.

People to Buy Shit For

Charles Legend
Chris 2.1
DarkestLight
Greyfox
Heald
Hypotenuse Man
MeLoVeGhOsTs
Mew Master
Mikachu Yukitatsu
Phoenixsong
Rossymore
Ultimate Charizard

Peace out, bitches.

Houndoom_Lover
17th June 2009, 03:11 PM
Gwa!!! ^o^ Bertha's a perfect fat woman's name!!! *lefts her up, fails to do so* ^w^ She'll fit perfectly in my circus themed group as a fat-woman *sits on her* Mush to the approval place!! Ya!!

Thanks so much, Blady!!! :D

Articuno
17th June 2009, 04:26 PM
I don't have any points to buy stuff with because I'm new. If anyone wants to get me something, some points or a Gastly would be nice.

Charles Legend
17th June 2009, 05:55 PM
thanks for the points crazy.

Rosy here take this Shuppet I got for you. ;)

Also Blade I would not mind something along the line of a Turtwig. ;)

~Charls Legend

Rossymore
18th June 2009, 01:15 AM
Thanks Charles! Now I can get a Banette!

I've got a lot of Vs. Seeker to update!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th June 2009, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the points CEB. I prefer that Ledyba, always liked Ledian. To bad it sucks gamewise. ASB will save its specie.

Houndoom_Lover
18th June 2009, 03:56 PM
Hey Greyfox! Faust the Cuebone is approved!

As is Lucifer the Houndour who's up for grabs

Aaaaand Francis the Kecleon for Blademaster. :3 Enjoy him. He likes to take pictures.

Articuno
18th June 2009, 03:59 PM
Ill take the Houndour.

Houndoom_Lover
18th June 2009, 04:11 PM
Lucifer is all yours :3 Take good care of him! And evolve him soon so we can do a Houndoom vs Houndoom battle!

Greyfox
18th June 2009, 04:35 PM
Danka's all around for Houndoom_Lover and Green Lanturn for the pogies. I will cherish them forever!

Articuno
18th June 2009, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the Houndour.

Houndoom_Lover
18th June 2009, 04:51 PM
AAawrwww! ^o^ Both of you are welcome! Yay, non-holiday cheer!!!

Blademaster
18th June 2009, 04:54 PM
Oh God, Houndy... XD Thanks for the little freak. I have a feeling he and I will get along very well.

OK, time to give more stuff out.

Charles Legend, for you, 2 points to buy that Turtwig with. Maybe we can have a Torterra battle one day. ;)

Mew Master, you don't have many Water Pokemon (that aren't fossils, anyway), so I'm giving you Gooper Blooper, my Tentacruel(F). I hope she gets along with your team well... Jellyfish ARE pretty primitive creatures, anyway... ._.;

Mikachu Yukitatsu, you're all about Finnish pride, man... And there's lots of ice in Finland...

So to keep you and your ilk warm, I offer you King Kaliente, my mighty Magmortar(M). Roast some chestnuts over his head or something. :D

DarkestLight, you love points. So here's 5 points from me to you. You deserve it, man. You deserve it. Consider it an early welfare check. :waycool:

That's all for now. I need to figure out how to divvy up the rest of my points...

People to Buy Shit For

Chris 2.1
Greyfox
Heald
Hypotenuse Man
MeLoVeGhOsTs
Phoenixsong
Rossymore
Ultimate Charizard

Peace out again, bitches.

DarkestLight
18th June 2009, 05:30 PM
Whoa, wtf But I gave you!! ;_;

::Takes:: Okee n_N! ::Speeds away:: Trust me, I'll be at 0 soon enough, mwahahah

Houndoom_Lover
19th June 2009, 03:49 PM
Awwrw~ I'm glad you like him...'cause the store won't take him back :3

Asilynne
19th June 2009, 04:46 PM
Part two of sexy gift giving time. The following people shall choose an egg and I will buy it and when it hatches they will get their pokemon in the tree (since Im poor I cant buy any XD) Its like playing russian roulette <3
Blademaster
Darkestlight
Mew Master
Mikachu
MLG
Pheonixsong

DarkestLight
19th June 2009, 05:03 PM
>> Blade wants a....Nectar egg :D!

n_n!

Blademaster
19th June 2009, 05:18 PM
No I don't.

Time to hand out more crap I don't want.

Ultimate Charizard, seeing how you're more or less dirt-poor, here's 4 points for you. Go get yourself a nice third-stage evolution or something so you'll be even more of a pain in the ass to try and beat. :sweat2:

Heald and Greyfox, you guys are both less poor than UC, but still you're in the single-digits range. So you each get 3 points. And no, Heald, you can't spend them on liquor. :P

Phoenixsong and Rossymore, you two have a healthy stock of points... So here's 2 more points for each of you.

Now, just to recap:

UC gets 4 points.
Greyfox gets 3 points.
Heald gets 3 points.
Phoenixsong gets 2 points.
And Rossymore gets 2 points.

That's all for now. I gotta figure out what to do about my final 3 patrons...

People to Buy Shit For

Chris 2.1
Hypotenuse Man
MeLoVeGhOsTs

Peace out yet again, bitches.

Rossymore
19th June 2009, 05:26 PM
Thanks Blade! This'll help me in all the Pokemon I'll evolve after I lose wipe the floor with you in our battle.

Wait...where should the strike tage go again?

Ultimate Charizard
19th June 2009, 08:17 PM
Im going to sort out the guys that have been so generous to me so far. Thankyou all and CEB, i would like the Rattata please. Those old Normal types are really Interesting ;)
Giving people points seems redundant as A: I Dont have all that many and B: Id just be giving them back what they already gave me so i will be using this as an excuse to thin down my team ;)

Asi is first. As promised, for having the guts to take me on in a Pinks battle, i am returning your male Volbeat, named Redemption and on top of that im giving you the Riolu you had a chance of winning in that fight. (Its a He)
......but wait, theres more. Since as i said im thinning out my team, and your one of my oldest friends on this site im entrusting you with one of my Best that unfortuantely rarely gets used, and luckily i know you like Dogs so heres my Arcanine (m). Take care of him, hes a contest winner ;)

Now to be fair i dont know the others that have given so im going to invite Crazy Elf Boy,Darkest Light and Blademaster to choose 2 each from this list on a first come first served basis, or discuss amongst yourselves.

Ampharos (m)
Mamoswine (m)
Chingling (m)
Sneasel (f)
Staryu
Magmar (m)

More will come later

Crazy Elf Boy
19th June 2009, 08:51 PM
I guess I will take the Mamoswine and Magmar, thanks a lot Ultimate Charizard.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th June 2009, 11:56 PM
Asilynne, I would like a Golsil Egg. The probability of it being another Misdreavus is small, right?

I just studied the starer post in the Egg Center thread, so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right.

Oh, and those who wait for presents from me...let's see again somewhere in July, perhaps I'll have a little more stuff to give then.

Lune the Guardian
20th June 2009, 12:45 AM
MLG, Corsola is indeed pretty cool :) I used to have one on my old team, never ended up using it though. But I did need a water type and she can stand on land too, which is awesome. Thanks! I know your team has theme nicknames and I have a pokémon in mind for you.

DL, thanks, I was totally poor and seriously needed those points. I can't really ref anymore, that was where I made my majority of money in the old ASB. Your team must be massive and I couldn't find that thread that showed a person's team (and I'm not sure if you added yours or not). Is there a pokémon that you might be looking for?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th June 2009, 01:12 AM
Your team must be massive and I couldn't find that thread that showed a person's team (and I'm not sure if you added yours or not).

ASB Vs Seeker (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18342)

Blademaster
20th June 2009, 01:51 AM
Aw, geez, UC... TWO Pokemon? Gah, I dunno what to say here...

Alright, alright, just lemme compose myself here...

OK. First and foremost, since I've had a Mamoswine and a Magmar in the past, Elf's swooping in like a greedy bastard and grabbing everything big and nasty doesn't bother me much. Can't say the same for Darkly, though. Careful he doesn't come after you and shoot you, Elfy-boy. :p

That said, I just got a Sneasel, so that's another option down... I am VERY interested in Staryu, and Chingling/Chimecho... Eh... Not such a big fan.

OK. If Darkly approves of my choices (Whether or not he shoots Elf over his is irrelevant.), I'd like that Staryu and the Ampharos(M), please.

Phoenixsong
20th June 2009, 02:16 AM
Thanks a ton, Asi and Blade. :3 Asi, if you don't mind, I think I'd like a Volt Egg.

Crazy Elf Boy
20th June 2009, 05:05 AM
Well i dont really mind Blademaster, if DL wants the Magmar he can take it, but I would really like the Mamoswine

MeLoVeGhOsTs
20th June 2009, 05:09 AM
I'll take a Golsil egg aswell Asi ^^

Thanks!

Lune the Guardian
20th June 2009, 09:53 AM
I'm giving MLG a female Meditite. Nanao-chan is cute especially when she's all huffy ^^

Oh, and thanks, Mikachu! I can't believe I missed that Sticky.

Chris 2.1
20th June 2009, 11:15 AM
Doesn't MLG have a Meditite?

Rossymore
20th June 2009, 12:08 PM
Now he has two!

I've got 12 Eggs so when they hatch, these people will get a Pokemon of their choice:

Grey
Asi
Darkly
Blade
Elf
Rossy ( :P )
MeLo
Houn_Love
Knight
Lune
Missing

Once those have been all claimed, I'll leave you to fight over the last one!
All on Tuesday!

DarkestLight
20th June 2009, 12:17 PM
Whoa whoa, miss one day and 80 gifts fly out.

Alright one at a time

Lune: Salright, I mean really! What am I gonna do with all these points anyway n_n And yeah, there are a few Pokemon that I'm looking for, but I feel weird asking for them, you know.

Umm I'll leave it up to your discretion, but I lean toward Dark and Ghost types. And yes, the Vs Seeker has my current team...minus what I got here, so any Ghost or Dark not on there, I'd want with a passion xD.

UC: Whee! Pokemon. Thanks man. Now to break this down, I have a Sneasel, so I dun want another. I don't want Mamoswine, so Elf can keep that, Blade can keep Starmie...I'll take Chingling as that's a Psychic I never really thought about.

Its the Ampharos I really like >> But ya'll got here first, so I'll take the Magmar. Magmortar seems fun n_n And it balances a purity circle!

So yes, Chingling and Magmar for me plz.

Asilynne
20th June 2009, 12:55 PM
Part two of sexy gift giving time. The following people shall choose an egg and I will buy it and when it hatches they will get their pokemon in the tree (since Im poor I cant buy any XD) Its like playing russian roulette <3
Blademaster
Darkestlight
Mew Master
Mikachu-Golsil Egg
MLG-Golsil Egg
Pheonixsong-Volt Egg
Rossymore- Earth Egg

K I added rossy in and got the current egg list up, I want to buy them in pairs so someone else on the list hurry up and order something up XD

Rossymore
20th June 2009, 01:05 PM
That would be me...erm...what's the one for Ground types? I want one of them!

Knight of Time
20th June 2009, 01:05 PM
Now he has two!

I've got 12 Eggs so when they hatch, these people will get a Pokemon of their choice:

Grey
Asi
Darkly
Blade
Elf
MeLo
Houn_Love
Knight
Lune
Missing

All on Tuesday!

You're letting everyone on the list choose what Pokemon come out of these eggs? Am I imagining things here? 'is baffled'

I never expected that, but hey, might as well make room for a new member, I'd like a male Magby, please (if one of them can hatch into one, that is). I thought of wishing for him to be bluish, but I guess I'll leave that decision until he becomes a Magmar (or Magmortar).

Thanks again, Rossymore! :)

Rossymore
20th June 2009, 01:07 PM
I'll see if I can rig the Egg hatching! I'm letting people choose the Pokemon that hatch out. But they can't choose what Pokemon they'll be. They just choose when the list is up on Tuesday and you select them out of the list.

Simples

Knight of Time
20th June 2009, 01:09 PM
Oh, okay.

'is crossing his fingers one of the eggs will hatch into a Magby'

Rossymore
20th June 2009, 01:10 PM
Yeah, sorry for rising up hopes but I'm crossing fingers too. I want a good Egg.

Ultimate Charizard
20th June 2009, 01:13 PM
Well since it seems Everyone in the world already has a Sneasel we have a situation.

Blade is happy with Staryu and Ampharos. Thats Done.

Elf gets Mamoswine
Dark Gets Chingling

Both want Magmar, neither want Sneasel.

Ill let you guys sort it out. The Pokemon are there, take what you want, ive removed them from my team etc.

Houndoom_Lover
20th June 2009, 01:37 PM
Yeeeesh- It's like gambling, Rossy, only with Pokemon!

^w^ I can hardly wait!!

Ugh, I should get more stuff for people.

Some D-bag out bid me on Neopets, and then that D-bag put it back up for auction twice as much it costs. That mother- *is upset* >w< My galleryyyyy

Blademaster
20th June 2009, 03:53 PM
Well since it seems Everyone in the world already has a Sneasel we have a situation.

Blade is happy with Staryu and Ampharos. Thats Done.

Elf gets Mamoswine
Dark Gets Chingling

Both want Magmar, neither want Sneasel.

Ill let you guys sort it out. The Pokemon are there, take what you want, ive removed them from my team etc.

Actually, this makes it easy.

Elf wants the Mamoswine and Magmar.
Darkly wants the Chingling and Ampharos.
I want the Staryu.

Just let me hold the extra Sneasel and I'll give it to someone who doesn't have one. That makes the most sense. Besides, I don't really need an Ampharos - I already have a Stage 3 Electric tank, right Thunderhand?

"VIRE!!!!"

He's threatened by competition. ^^;; So, yeah, what do you guys say to that?

Also, Rossy, you're offering us Eggs? Or the hatchlings when they're announced? This place is getting kinda crazy... I can't keep up.

Greyfox
20th June 2009, 03:56 PM
Now he has two!

Grey
Asi
Darkly
Blade
Elf
MeLo
Houn_Love
Knight
Lune
Missing

All on Tuesday!

My name's first on the list. That means I get first dibs, right? Nevermind...

Thanks, Rossy -- here's hoping for beldum, cleffa, or (a second) magby! Hint-hint, Darkly and Melo.

Ultimate Charizard
20th June 2009, 03:58 PM
Wow....Blade acting as the sensible Mediator....

...who are you!

But seriously, if that works out better than thats cool.
Elf gets Mamoswine and Magmar.
Darkly gets Chingling and Ampharos.
Blade gets Staryu and Sneasel.

DarkestLight
20th June 2009, 04:05 PM
>> Hint hint what? Why do you want a Second Magby?

And YAY Ampharos! Thank god!

Greyfox
20th June 2009, 04:34 PM
I don't mean a second magby baby for me. I was hoping that two magbys would hatch from those eggs so that Kot can get one too...

DarkestLight
20th June 2009, 04:40 PM
o i c wat u did thar! XD

Rossymore
20th June 2009, 04:52 PM
I just put the names of people I remembered first. No one gets any first dibs...unlike me.

Weasel Overlord
20th June 2009, 04:59 PM
DREWWWW THANKYA FOR MY SECOND SABLEYE! I HAVE CALLED HIM LORD PLANTPOT (SHUT UP I don't even know). ♥

And once he's approved, I got you a Beldum-second-evo-thinger, called Brigadier. :D Enjoysome!

Greyfox
20th June 2009, 05:02 PM
Welp... since I gave you doubles, I'm gonna also give you Salamander, the girl charmander (pending approval).

Knight of Time
20th June 2009, 06:29 PM
I don't mean a second magby baby for me. I was hoping that two magbys would hatch from those eggs so that Kot can get one too...

Okay, but in the event that only one of the eggs turns out to be a Magby, it should be mine, since I asked for one first (if one of the eggs hatches into one, that is).

You okay with that, Grey?

Lune the Guardian
20th June 2009, 11:08 PM
I'm silly =/ I looked at MLG's signature cause I hadn't found the VS seeker till Mikachu showed me. I didn't see a Meditite there so I thought... ack.

MLG, if you would like another pokémon, let me know ><

ChaosTiger
20th June 2009, 11:52 PM
uh its a little late... but i would like to thank MLG for the female Venemoth......... it was nice of you to give a newcomer somthing. May I call her Reka?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st June 2009, 03:13 AM
Lol, thanks for the Meditite Lune, but I already got one and she's also called Nanao-chan ^^

Well, I don't really need a second one, that would be greedy. Perhaps someone else can give her some more love?

Yeah, my sig's not up to date >_<

I really appreciate the gesture, though. Awesome :)

ChaosTiger, no problem, she's all yours dude.

KOT: No, Rossy gives you the pokemon hatched from eggs and if both trainers want the same pokemon, you should compromise and discuss it. No saying, 'I get it first because I said it first'. That's just childish.

Even Blade became the sensible mediator there for a minute, surely you guys can work up a solution when Rossy's eggs hatch.

Lune the Guardian
21st June 2009, 04:21 AM
Mmm. Sorry about that MLG, how bout this - I'll give you 2 of my points instead. ^^; Use them in whatever way strikes your fancy.

DarkestLight, I bought a Sableye for you, I hope you don't hate them to death :< There were other Dark types I was thinking about but they needed evolutions.

I'd like to give my Ditto to Amy (Wolfsong). They're not made for 1 on 1 but they can be incredibly useful in larger or team battles especially if you've got trouble matching up pokémon with the ones that you've got.

Weasel Overlord
21st June 2009, 04:53 AM
Yaaaaay THANKS DREW! ♥♥ She's totally being my main gym pokie. :D

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st June 2009, 04:55 AM
Thanks Lune ^^

Greyfox
21st June 2009, 09:38 AM
I was really just kidding about that. Kot can have the hypothetical magby if it comes down to it.

DarkestLight
21st June 2009, 12:15 PM
Lune: Seriously....I frickin' love Sableye :D That really is an awesome gesture of you n_n Now I haz Both Dark/ghosties :D! Yay, I'm really stocked about that.

Blademaster
21st June 2009, 06:45 PM
Wow....Blade acting as the sensible Mediator....

...who are you!

I'm a remake of the 2007 Blade. The one everybody liked the most. :D

And YAY Ampharos! Thank god!

Well, Darkly seems happy. ^^; So it's all settled. I'll go get my Staryu and temporary Sneasel approved, then I'll see what to do with her later on.

KOT: No, Rossy gives you the pokemon hatched from eggs and if both trainers want the same pokemon, you should compromise and discuss it.

OK, I get it now. So Asi is handing out Eggs, and Rossy's giving out hatchlings.

Even Blade became the sensible mediator there for a minute, surely you guys can work up a solution when Rossy's eggs hatch.

Yeah, and-... HEY! D:<

DarkestLight
21st June 2009, 09:51 PM
I am.

I hate Mareeps and Flaffys, but I love Amphys XD. I dunno; the whole wooly sheep thing just bothered me.

Oh and Asi. Dual Egg.

Oh and Elf. Nosepass is too funny to not want.

Crazy Elf Boy
22nd June 2009, 10:36 AM
Ok to my worthy foes, Mew Master you still have the choice of either a Female Wooper or Female Meditite and I will allow you to choose one pokemon which I will buy for you from the Approval Tower.

Pheonix Song, I would like you to do the same.

For Blademaster, I will give you the same present as well, just say one pokemon that you want and I will buy it for you.

Darkest Light, you may also choose a pokemon you want me to purchase for you

Lune the Guardian
22nd June 2009, 10:50 AM
Oooh, thank you, Rossymore, I totally missed your post. I would give you something, but I'm bankrupt at the moment. Unless you are interested in a Meditite ^^;

Rossymore
22nd June 2009, 11:01 AM
Hmm...tempting, tempting...oh might as well. My Eggs all (well that's what I think) hatch tomorrow so get ready to fight for the one you want people!

Houndoom_Lover
22nd June 2009, 12:17 PM
I can't wait for them, Rossymore!!

Is there anything anybody wants? I'm really itchin' to buy more things for people, I just don't know what to get ^_^u

Rossymore
22nd June 2009, 12:27 PM
:P
You could get me some points! I hear they are pretty rare!

I'm gonna need tons of points due to the fact that I'll have four Pokemon to evolve when my match with Blade is finished.

Knight of Time
22nd June 2009, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't mind enough points to evolve at least one of my Pokemon that has experience (Smoochum, Electabuzz for now), if you please, H_L, especially with the fact that I definitely need to concentrate on evolving some of the Pokemon on my team who are eligible to evolve now, or later on once they get some experience in.

Asilynne
22nd June 2009, 01:14 PM
Awww ^v^ If you really want you can surprise me with something you think Ill like Houndy!! I love surprises ;D and in return Ill buy you an egg of your choice ^-^

Blademaster
22nd June 2009, 03:45 PM
OK, now I have to choose an Egg, a hatchling, AND a Pokemon... I better get everything done, then.

Elf: If you insist on getting me a Pokemon, I want a Burmy(F).

Asi: If you insist on getting me an Egg, I'd like the usual: a Wonder Egg.

As for Rossy's platoon of munchkins... Well, I guess we'll see by the morning what's gonna happen, eh?

Phoenixsong
22nd June 2009, 05:40 PM
Thanks, CEB! Would you mind getting me a Slakoth? :3

If you like, then, you can have either a Makuhita or a Piplup (both female). Sorry, Mew, you're probably busy but when I'm in a hurry to give gifts and get rid of junk then you need to choose quickly. :p So you can have whichever CEB doesn't want.

DarkestLight
22nd June 2009, 06:24 PM
Ok. I decided.

Elf, if you insist on getting me a Pokemon. It needs to be a Kabuto. Been dying for one forever now.

Asi, this egg buisness thing... I want a Dual egg. Simple for me and you.

Asilynne
22nd June 2009, 06:33 PM
Since Elf is always making people sexy banners for thier sigs and the seeker, and never asks for anything in return, here is an extra pokemon for him: male Seedot named Cpl. Punishment (when its approved anyway) Thanks for all the banner stuff you do ;D

Also so I can keep track:

Blademaster- Wonder Egg
Darkestlight- Dual Egg
Mew Master-
Mikachu-Golsil Egg(bought)
MLG-Golsil Egg(bought)
Pheonixsong-Volt Egg(bought)
Rossymore- Earth Egg(bought)
Houndy-

Lune the Guardian
22nd June 2009, 11:58 PM
Right, the female Meditite is yours then, Rossymore :)

So Rossy's eggs hatched, I'll copy the list here for everyone's viewing convenience:

Ekans F
Venonat M (Lune?)
Magnemite S
Dratini S M
Totodile F
Togepi M
Murkrow M (DarkestLight)
Azurill S M
Minun F
Numel F
Carvanha M
Duskull M

I would really like the male Venonat please, if nobody else protests ^^

Knight of Time
23rd June 2009, 07:48 AM
Well, I've already got a Magnezone, so I'll let someone else claim the Magnemite, I guess I'll take the Totodile because I've been so tempted to get another Pokemon that can get Thrash + at least one of the elemental fangs (Lune, I think you remember the combo well), so may I, Rossy?

Edit: Houndoom_Lover, if you saw my previous message about your wish to buy a Pokemon for anyone wanting one, I changed my mind about points for now, could I have a male Magby instead, please? Gotta love them and their great moveset, not to mention that they get Thunderbolt when they evolve all the way to Magmortar.

Greyfox
23rd June 2009, 08:12 AM
If it's not too much trouble, 'more, could I get that dratini?

Asilynne
23rd June 2009, 09:40 AM
*looks at all the squirming baby hatchlings* ^.^

Ill take the Togepi, thank you!!!

Mew Master
23rd June 2009, 09:49 AM
Wow... I've been so out of it I didn't notice teh Tree.. XD

To everyone who has given me things, Thanks. Means a lot that you think I'm entertaining enough to give away your hard earned (or cheaply bought) PKMN.

So for my own sake to keep track of what I have received...

Spearow (f) from MLG
8 points from DL
Panphy (f) from Greyfox
2 points from CEB
Tentacruel (f) from Blademaster
Egg of my choice (Salmance Egg) from Asylinne
Meditite (f) and catch of my choice from CEB
Piplup (f) from Pheonixsong.

One, I need to count down how many points I have before I can really start buying stuff for y'all, but to those who have offered me Gifts of my Choice:

Asylinne: Since I'm into Dragons and Fire, it should be a no-brainer that I'd like a Salmance Egg. Pwetty pwease?

CEB: For my free catch, I would like an Absol. ^^

Lune the Guardian: If those are just up for grabs, I'd like the Ekans (f) please?

To everyone else, give me... oh... a day or two to get organized and I'll have a butt-tonne of Gifts for you, cause you all deserve them.

ChaosTiger
23rd June 2009, 09:57 AM
It makes me sad that I cant give anything to anyone T.T i dont really know anyone to well...... but you guys all seem so cool. I KNOW!

Gives evryone on ASB a big hug.

Hopefully when I get more points and a better team I willl be able to give you guys more stuff. In the meantime I will be able to make friends!

CTigs~

Crazy Elf Boy
23rd June 2009, 10:11 AM
Ok here are all your pokemon awaiting for you pending approval.

Phoenixsong: Slakoth (M)
Mew Master: Absol (M)
Darkestlight: Kabuto (M)
Blademaster: Burmy (F)

Asilynne thanks for the Seedot.

Phoenixsong I guess the Makuhita is mine then.

And Rossy I would like to claim the Female Minun, I have plans for it.

Rossymore
23rd June 2009, 10:41 AM
Okay guys, Tuesday means Egg time! Come and get 'em! But only these people can claim a Pokemon!

Grey
Asi
Darkly
Blade
Elf
MeLo
Houn_Love
Knight
Lune
Missing

And the Pokemon are:

Ekans F
Venonat M Taken by Lune
Magnemite S
Dratini S M Taken by Grey
Totodile F Taken by Knight
Togepi M Taken by Asi
Murkrow M Taken by Darkly
Azurill S M
Minun F Taken by Elf
Numel F
Carvanha M
Duskull M Taken by Rossy

Go! Go! Go! And thanks for the Geodude Asi when you get round to giving it to me!
Tiger, one Pokemon from that list is yours!

The_Missing_Link
23rd June 2009, 11:01 AM
You'd better update your list, Rossy. Lune posted the list 7 hours before DL even made his post (?) and some people already claimed Pokemon

As for myself, I'll let ChaosTiger take my pick. I'm rather choosy when it comes to getting new Pokemon and quite frankly, the one I wanted was already claimed

Anyway, here's my list. DL and Rossy have first picks and anyone can take the ones that are left. I will ignore all "dibs" posts. First come, first serve

Dunsparce F
Tyrogue M
Shuppet F
Lileep Shiny M

Rossy and DL, if you do not find any of these Pokemon to your liking, I can buy eggs for you or give you points to buy Pokemon at the approval center

Rossymore
23rd June 2009, 11:10 AM
I've got to look at the previous posts. Lune and Knight, you have those two Pokemon.

I have a lot of Pokemon already and I don't want too many. How many points are you offering?

Chris 2.1
23rd June 2009, 11:19 AM
Has anybody not recieved a single gift yet? Let me know.

The_Missing_Link
23rd June 2009, 11:21 AM
um, 2

Rossymore
23rd June 2009, 11:26 AM
Thanks Missing, now I can evolve two of my four Pokemon!

Lune the Guardian
23rd June 2009, 01:50 PM
Mew Master - Those are Rossy's eggs, not mine :P

And I do not know what's up with the forums, I definitely posted after DL did, I just copied his post. I think the forums are confused with what "today" means with the time zones; when it reverts to dates in a few days the times will surely correspond.

Oh, and thanks for the pokémon Rossymore :)

The_Missing_Link
23rd June 2009, 01:58 PM
btw, Asi took the Togepi and Grey took the Dratini. And you can cross me off the list also

Rossymore
23rd June 2009, 03:51 PM
Since when did they? Never mind...done and done. Enjoy your new Pokemon everybody!

Houndoom_Lover
23rd June 2009, 03:57 PM
Awwwww *looks at the taken Pokemon enveously* I shudda went on the computer at the library! Houndoom_Lover wants that Carvanha!

Rossymore
23rd June 2009, 04:08 PM
It's yours! Approve it and Sharpedo us to Hell!

Houndoom_Lover
23rd June 2009, 04:12 PM
Awwwww *looks at the taken Pokemon enveously* I shudda went on the computer at the library! Houndoom_Lover wants that Carvanha!

Okay, Knight of Time: Male Magby
Asilynee: A suuurprise!
Rossymore: Some points

Okay-! Is that is? I'm going to get all this stuff approved to-morrow, so last chance to ask me for stuff...'ause the buying train will end there. I have stuff to evolve, and any extra points may go to people and I'll start from scatch again (<-enjoy that concept)

Rossymore
23rd June 2009, 04:15 PM
Alright! More...some points! Here's the current list:

Grey
Asi
Darkly
Blade
Elf
MeLo
Houn_Love
Knight
Lune
Missing Replaced by Tiger

And the Pokemon are:

Ekans F
Venonat M Taken by Lune
Magnemite S Stolen by Mike
Togepi M Taken by Asi
Azurill S M
Minun F Taken by Elf
Numel F
Carvanha M Taken by Houn_Love
Duskull M Taken by Rossy

Come and get 'em! There be three left then the fourth is up for grabs and the first person to post gets it!

DarkestLight
23rd June 2009, 05:01 PM
No, I noticed that Lune post was edited at 9 am my time, so yeah it looked like Lune has MAGIK TYME Warp powerz! Good though.

Oh man, I saw what you got TML, and I was like wow, I have everything in that list EXCEPT the Lileep.

And I want the Lileep. n_n Yay more prehistoric Pokemon for me n_n! Btw what Pokemon from Rossy's list did you want? Because if it was the Murkrow...then we can talk :O.

Mike Mysterio
23rd June 2009, 05:01 PM
Hey Rossy, I take the Magnemite if that is cool with you.

Rossymore
23rd June 2009, 05:15 PM
Sure, it's yours. Enjoy!

Mike Mysterio
23rd June 2009, 05:16 PM
Thanks for the Magnemite, Rossy.

Green Lanturn
23rd June 2009, 06:03 PM
So TML, now that Rossy and Darkly have had their picks, I think you said the rest were up for grabs? Does these mean I may lay claim to that male Tyrogue if you please? Thanks.

-GL

Asilynne
23rd June 2009, 06:34 PM
Blademaster- Wonder Egg
Darkestlight- Dual Egg
Mew Master- Salamance Egg
Mikachu-Golsil Egg(bought)
MLG-Golsil Egg(bought)
Pheonixsong-Volt Egg(bought)
Rossymore- Earth Egg(bought)
Houndy-

Houndy tell me what egg you want ;D and Ill order them once the week is up and I can get the 2for1 deal again ;DDD

K now to give out those already hatched (when approved)
Rossy- Geodude M
Pheonix- Minun F
Mikachu- Smeargle M
MLG- Togepi M

Ill also take the Shuppet if its ok with you TML ;D

Blademaster
23rd June 2009, 06:39 PM
I was kinda considering that Duskull, then the Magnemite, but now...

Hmmm... Well, I had a Numel/Camerupt in the past, and I have 3 Water types now...

I guess I'll take the Ekans. That OK with you guys?

ChaosTiger
23rd June 2009, 06:43 PM
Uh well i may of had this wrong but you said that i was replaced by TML, soo I choose the F Numel and I am gonna name her Heatwave! If I was reading correct then this is okay right? I am sick at the moment with the Flu and TPM is about all i can do. So Rossy, just tell me if i had it right okay? And Merry Summer X-
MAs to all. *falls asleep for another three hours* grr i hate the flu.....

MeLoVeGhOsTs
23rd June 2009, 07:01 PM
Thanks for the togepi Asi, I'm curious if I'll use it. So strange.

Well Rossy the thought is very kind, but I'm not into any kind of pokemon that are on that list now, so I'll have to pass this one. Ofcourse I'm betting that there are other people who are dying to get their hands on one of those left.

Still, thanks again.

The_Missing_Link
23rd June 2009, 07:01 PM
Houndy tell me what egg you want ;D and Ill order them once the week is up and I can get the 2for1 deal again ;DDD

K now to give out those already hatched (when approved)
Rossy- Geodude M
Pheonix- Minun F
Mikachu- Smeargle M
MLG- Togepi M

Ill also take the Shuppet if its ok with you TML ;D

Edit: nvm, I didn't see DL post. You can have the Shuppet

Edit 2: You can have him, GL

Dunsparce F

Still leaves her up for grabs

And DL, I was interested in the Togepi or Venonat

Houndoom_Lover
23rd June 2009, 07:04 PM
Oh, get me a Wonder Egg! I like being Wonderous ^w^

Asilynne
23rd June 2009, 07:04 PM
So TML, now that Rossy and Darkly have had their picks, I think you said the rest were up for grabs? Does these mean I may lay claim to that male Tyrogue if you please? Thanks.

-GL

I read this and thought they already got to choose TML, sorry, wasnt trying to dibs ^-^()

Edit: Yeah he picked the lileep, so, um...can I have the shuppet? XD

Blademaster
23rd June 2009, 07:14 PM
Oh, before I forget, my list is still unfinished...

People to Buy Shit For

Chris 2.1
Hypotenuse Man
MeLoVeGhOsTs

If ANY of the three of you guys doesn't have a Sneasel and you want one, I have an approved Sneasel(F) up for grabs. I don't need two Sneasels/Weaviles, so please, someone give this little lady a good home, OK? Great.

Lune the Guardian
23rd June 2009, 11:20 PM
TML - If you want, I can give you the Venonat. I wasn't trying to inconvenience people by copy/pasting DL's post, I thought I was helping Rossymore out. I've got a weird time zone and it's kind of lonely out here, so I didn't really think before posting.

Rossymore
23rd June 2009, 11:46 PM
Okay then, we have one Pokemon left of Azurill, if anyone wants it, they have it.

Grey
Asi
Darkly
Blade
Elf
MeLo Maybe Christmas eh?
Houn_Love
Knight
Lune
Missing Replaced by Tiger

Ekans F Taken by Blade
Venonat M Taken by Lune
Magnemite S Stolen by Mike
Togepi M Taken by Asi
Azurill S M
Minun F Taken by Elf
Numel F Stolen by Tiger
Carvanha M Taken by Houn_Love
Duskull M Taken by Rossy

There we have it. Who wants a cute Azurill?

Happy Summer everybody!

The_Missing_Link
23rd June 2009, 11:49 PM
TML - If you want, I can give you the Venonat. I wasn't trying to inconvenience people by copy/pasting DL's post, I thought I was helping Rossymore out. I've got a weird time zone and it's kind of lonely out here, so I didn't really think before posting.

It's ok. You keep it

Charles Legend
24th June 2009, 02:36 AM
Cool a baby water shrew and it's Shiny cool, thanks rossymore he well find a nice home with me. ;)

leaves with his Murkrow holding the shinny male Azurill off to the approval tower.

LOL J/K but really if you don't mind Rossymore I'll take him of your hands besides I been thinking about getting a Azurill anyways do to the fact that I use Azumarill on my Teams in DPPT.

~Charles Legend

MeLoVeGhOsTs
24th June 2009, 03:50 AM
Heald, Crystal Tears, Weasel Overlord, TML and the Green Lanturn.

Mime Jr F
Omanyte F
Makuhita F
Bagon M
Cherubi F
Bellsprout M

You can pick one pokemon on this list. Choose wisely.

Green Lanturn
24th June 2009, 04:13 AM
Wow thanks MLG. I must say im sorely tempted by the omanyte, but seeing as i DO have at least half a water and a full rock type pokemon, i think i will lay claim to the IRONICALLY FEMALE Mime, Jr. please. As I gave away my ownly ghost/dark type, a psychic type would fit in well with my team, though God knows how im going to try and explain what happens when she evolves....Mrs. Mime? maybe i'll keep it as Mime, Jr. lol.

Thanks again~

~GL

Rossymore
24th June 2009, 10:41 AM
If you want it Charles, you can have it! Enjoy.

That's all the Pokemon up for offer. Come back at Christmas where there'll be something special planned for you lot!

The_Missing_Link
24th June 2009, 11:19 AM
hmm, I think I'll take the Bagon. I've never had much luck in battles with dragon types but maybe this will be different

Do you want my female Dunsparce as a present or something else? If not, she's still up for grabs by anyone

btw, I edited my original post many times so if no one saw it, I approved of the Pokemon you wanted

Wolfsong
24th June 2009, 04:18 PM
I'd like to give Lune 2 points

Lune the Guardian
24th June 2009, 11:50 PM
Thanks Amy ^^

TML - Were you looking for a Venonat in particular, or are there other pokémon that you wanted?

The_Missing_Link
24th June 2009, 11:52 PM
Thanks Amy ^^

TML - Were you looking for a Venonat in particular, or are there other pokémon that you wanted?

Truthfully, it was one of the few interesting ones from the list. If I don't have a Pokemon of a specific type and see it on a list, I consider it. But no, I didn't strongly desire one

Weasel Overlord
25th June 2009, 05:39 AM
OooooOOooo can I take the Cherubi MLG??

I do actually have gifts to give (or at least, I WILL have) after I've got done with moving back home. :D

MeLoVeGhOsTs
25th June 2009, 07:02 AM
Ok sure Becca and Weasie, you're good to go. It's take-away.

EDIT: No thanks, Dunsparce isn't really my kind of pokemon. I think. It's cool, you don't have to give anything back.

Blademaster
25th June 2009, 02:27 PM
Just a quick reminder, Melg:

Oh, before I forget, my list is still unfinished...

People to Buy Shit For

Chris 2.1
Hypotenuse Man
MeLoVeGhOsTs

If ANY of the three of you guys doesn't have a Sneasel and you want one, I have an approved Sneasel(F) up for grabs. I don't need two Sneasels/Weaviles, so please, someone give this little lady a good home, OK? Great.

Does anyone know where Jeff is? Or if he has a Sneasel/Weavile? I haven't seen him lately.

Rossymore
25th June 2009, 03:14 PM
He was online about an hour ago (of this post).

He has an ASB team? Wow...didn't know that at all.

Blademaster
25th June 2009, 03:32 PM
Oh yeah. He has THE ASB team. Biggest on the site, with over 50 Pokemon and counting.

Chris 2.1
25th June 2009, 04:28 PM
How many has CEB got? Im thinking at least 55.

Blademaster
25th June 2009, 06:03 PM
I don't think it's quite THAT many... Definitely 30 or 35, but I don't think he's reached Hypo_Man's or Crystal's status yet.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
25th June 2009, 07:48 PM
KOT could run for biggest team too, I think. Never counted them. Or maybe the banner just looks crowded.

Also, thanks a lot Blade, but I already had a Sneasel first, and a new Weavile later. It's a cool pokemon, but I want to try something new this time.

Don't think Hyp has a Sneasel, though.

Knight of Time
25th June 2009, 08:30 PM
You bet I'm going to run for biggest team here...maybe that ought to be an influence for a category in the next ASB awards (not necessarily biggest team).

I remember Hyp's page, but I don't know the last time he updated it, I'll see if I can check it out.

Edit: Well, I checked for Hyp's page...it's gone. Nothing left there now but an annoying redirect.

Houndoom_Lover
25th June 2009, 08:42 PM
I would like to announce that Knight of Time's Magby is here. He's a boy. You can name him what you want.

To Asi, I give you a Delibird, (male) black with caravan shoes and a striped scarf named Doubtful Guest. ...Um, I'm just leave him here. *puts him in your house. He runs towards your wall and sticks his face there. Standing*

And Rossymore! ^_^ I got you six points, ya!

Knight of Time
25th June 2009, 08:44 PM
Thanks Houndoom_Lover, I'll name him when I get him to the Approval Tower.

'runs there right now'

Crazy Elf Boy
25th June 2009, 11:00 PM
Actually Blademaster I just took an inventory of my team and I have exactly 69 pokemon. 5 of which aren't currently on my banner.

Rossymore
26th June 2009, 01:02 AM
...you have too many.

Thanks for the points HL! I'll use them wisely!

Houndoom_Lover
26th June 2009, 02:18 PM
You better! Kids these days, spending points willy willy XD Enjoy you too! I wait Asi's squeels of joy.

*Doubtful Guest has left the wall and is now stealing her bathroom towels*

Blademaster
26th June 2009, 02:34 PM
Also, thanks a lot Blade, but I already had a Sneasel first, and a new Weavile later. It's a cool pokemon, but I want to try something new this time.

In that case, you get 3 points instead. Merry Belgimas.

People to Buy Shit For

Chris 2.1
Hypotenuse Man

Chris, Jeff, hurry the heck up! The Tree's getting lumberjacked in less than a week!

Knight of Time
26th June 2009, 02:43 PM
The Tree's getting lumberjacked in less than a week!

I thought it wasn't going to meet its fate until August 1st...Blademaster, if you're really desparate to reach your last two people you want to buy stuff for, maybe you ought to send them a PM each (just a suggestion though. However, I seriously doubt Chris 2.1 has AIM, and I know that Hypotenuse Man is very rare on there too, it sucks, I know) so that you can get their attention.

Asilynne
26th June 2009, 03:03 PM
PENGUIN!!!!! ^v^ *picks him up and hugs him then sets him in between her piplup and female delibird* He can be their child ;D lol though can I rename him? He wont be a guest anymore since hes family now XDDDDD Ill ask Elf to make me a special sprite of his outfit too ^-^

Chris 2.1
26th June 2009, 03:52 PM
Sorry Blade have been a bit busy! Erm what do I do, can I ask for something? Just surprise me - any gift is greatly welcomed and very thoughtful.

DarkestLight
26th June 2009, 05:58 PM
I'm alive!

Anyway. Some things
1: Tree=8/1 Breathe.
2: Hyp gave away 22 pokemon last tree, so Elf has largest team at this moment, followed by CT and then UC IIRC, I could be off about that.
3: Chris, I got you something. I have to post it later, K?
4: Right now, I. NEED .SLEEP...but that's not happening n_n

Ultimate Charizard
26th June 2009, 06:04 PM
*after give aways im down to 31*

Houndoom_Lover
26th June 2009, 06:10 PM
OwO No, no you can't rename him. He's based off the Edward Gorey store called the Doubtful Guest ^_^ Go read it, Asi, I'm sure you'll like it. Awww! I'm so glad you like him though!

I can't wait to see him all sprity!

Knight of Time
26th June 2009, 06:24 PM
Hmm, well, I'm at 34 myself (but it will be 35 once my new, literal hothead of an addition is approved). I'm aiming to make my current team as big as my old ASB team...but of course, I think that team was even larger than CEB's current team.

One thing's for sure, trying to go back to retrieve info about my old team's size is pretty much impossible.

Blademaster
26th June 2009, 07:32 PM
I thought it wasn't going to meet its fate until August 1st...

...My bad. FALSE ALARM, GUYS! :heh:

Erm what do I do, can I ask for something?

FEMALE SNEASEL.

Do you have, do you want?.

This is the fourth or fifth time I've asked. It either goes to you or Jeff, and Jeff ain't here.

Chris 2.1
26th June 2009, 07:46 PM
I wasn't interested in a Sneasel, although I recall them being good in ASB. Thanks for the offer though.

Blademaster
26th June 2009, 11:50 PM
OK then, Chris, you can have 3 points just like Melg got... which reminds me, I gotta hit the Bank to verify that.

People to Buy Shit For

Hypotenuse Man

That just leaves Jeff... Where IS he...?

Mew Master
27th June 2009, 12:05 AM
Wow... Elf has the largest team? I've got some buying to do...

The_Missing_Link
27th June 2009, 01:19 AM
*sigh* So does anyone want the female Dunsparce? I don't know what to do with her otherwise

Blademaster
27th June 2009, 01:21 AM
Hah. Welcome to my world.

Why don't you ask Jeff if HE wants it? :grumble:

MeLoVeGhOsTs
27th June 2009, 05:49 AM
Thanks for the points Blade. Really appreciated.

DarkestLight
27th June 2009, 09:45 AM
Jeff prolly wouldn't mind the Sneasel as he does not have one.

I am returning soon. Maybe. ERAAAGH!

Houndoom_Lover
27th June 2009, 10:14 AM
I'll take the Dunsparce if I can name it Dunny the Magnificent! ^_^

The Blue Avenger
1st July 2009, 08:04 PM
*rises from his grave*

I LIIIVE

Hi Blade. I appreciate the gesture, really, but for reasons I've explained in the ASB news topic, I'm declining to accept it. Thanks, though. :)

Additional notes: Yeah, my team got pruned last year, so it's not quite as absurdly large. Also, in regards to Kyle's mention of my site: I had little control over that; it wasn't my domain.

The_Missing_Link
1st July 2009, 08:28 PM
Go ahead, H_L

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd July 2009, 02:45 AM
Since Heald and CT don't respond, I have an Omanyte, Bellsprout and Makuhita for free.

Anyone can claim it. Just don't be greedy.

DarkestLight
2nd July 2009, 06:05 AM
O. MAN. YTE!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd July 2009, 06:10 AM
Go nuts.

Crystal Tears
2nd July 2009, 11:41 AM
I do respond, just late because I've been busy. Lol.

Thank you all for the gifts I've recieved. :3 I'll have gifts coming for people soon enough unless this thing is closing before August 1st? <<;

Houndoom_Lover
2nd July 2009, 12:00 PM
Omanyte! I want an Omanyte!

Edit: :3 Thanks Missin' Link! I'll go get Dunny the Magnificent approved!

Blademaster
2nd July 2009, 02:25 PM
Alright, Jeff, I understand.

The list is over and done with. So my spare Sneasel(F) goes to the new guy, ChaosTiger. May she serve you well, newbie. :wave:

MeLoVeGhOsTs
3rd July 2009, 03:02 AM
CT you can still choose a pokemon from the list, though.

I think Darkly already claimed Omanyte, Houndie.

Houndoom_Lover
3rd July 2009, 06:21 PM
AAwrw! I didn't see that post >w< Take your fossil! Just take it! *uses Dunny was a face towel*

:3

DarkestLight
3rd July 2009, 08:04 PM
Yeah >> That sucker was mine the second I saw it n_n.

Crystal Tears
3rd July 2009, 09:19 PM
I'll take Bellsprout please :3

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th July 2009, 01:18 AM
I'm really sorry, but it seems I won't get enough points to start sharing. If I did share them, I would be giving back presents I already got and that doesn't make sense. So, if I won't get any more battles, don't except me to give you anything. We'll see about that next Christmas in X-mas Tree or something.

Houndoom_Lover
5th July 2009, 10:24 AM
You silly DL- I'll get 'em next time! Team rocket is blasting off again! *go boom*

ChaosTiger
6th July 2009, 09:49 PM
may i take the makuhita MLG?

Adrenaline
9th July 2009, 08:00 AM
WOW this is wicked cool. i never thought somthing like this would make me happy. FREE POKEMANZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyone want to hookup the new guy...jk XD

Houndoom_Lover
10th July 2009, 02:35 PM
Sure! ^_^ Anything you want?

Adrenaline
10th July 2009, 02:45 PM
any water pokemon/hydro egg (if that is the name of the water type egg)/points

but points more than anything!

Houndoom_Lover
10th July 2009, 02:53 PM
I'll see what I can do! I'll think about it....You a water Pokemon trainer, yes?

Want to underwater battle? ^_^

Articuno
10th July 2009, 03:44 PM
I'd really appreciate 2 points or a Treecko.

Adrenaline
10th July 2009, 04:27 PM
Houndoom Lover: Yes I am a Water Type Trainer- My ASB goal is to own every water or part water type in the national pokedex!

and underwater battle.. set it up and your on!

Houndoom_Lover
10th July 2009, 04:29 PM
Okay! I'll get one set up. I have an AWESOME field in mind. I need to practise my water types. ^_^ That's a great goal! I wanna be a gym leader some day :D Woosh

A Treecko, Arty? I'll see what I can do ^_^

Adrenaline
10th July 2009, 04:45 PM
Houndy: I have this great idea, i think, but i dont know if it will work. i think it is pretty cool. its one of those things that poeple will completly adore or completly hate

Houndoom_Lover
10th July 2009, 05:05 PM
Oh! If you have an idea! Put it up and PM me when you got it up. I'm a little dazed ^-^

Crazy Elf Boy
11th July 2009, 12:03 AM
Well i am feeling kind of generous so anyone who i haven't bought a pokemon for just tell me what you want and I will buy it for you.

Greyfox
11th July 2009, 12:33 AM
Maaaagbyyyyy!

Er... I mean... CEB, if you're feelin' especially gen'rous, I wouldn't mind if a baby magby fell on my lap.

Crazy Elf Boy
11th July 2009, 12:56 AM
Ok Greyfox here is your Magby (M) appending its approval.

Knight of Time
11th July 2009, 10:52 AM
Well Crazy seeing as you asked. There are a few things I would like. But I am no greedy person.

Enough points to evolve my Feebass.

A Piplup.

A Hydro Egg (if that is the water type egg)

Or a Lotad.

Any of those will do!

Thought I should make a mention about your first offer there, Adrenaline, unlike Magikarp, Feebas requires battle experience as well to be able to evolve (due to having a larger range of moves to use). So just get it into a battle (doesn't have to be a 1 on 1), and once it wins or loses the battle, it'll have experience.

Adrenaline
11th July 2009, 10:54 AM
oh sorry i forgot. i knew mgikarp didnt neeed experience... and i just assumed it was feebass too. sorry bout that.

Articuno
11th July 2009, 11:24 AM
Crazy Elf Boy, can I have a Treecko?

Mike Mysterio
11th July 2009, 11:49 AM
Hey Crazy, could you please buy me a Riolu, preferably a female.

Wolfsong
11th July 2009, 12:02 PM
Hey CEB, I don't suppose I could get a duskull could i?

Blademaster
11th July 2009, 01:25 PM
OK that's enough, all of you.

For God's sake, this is a place for giving and receiving things with friends. It's not a free Trading Tower, Goddammit.

DarkestLight
11th July 2009, 03:50 PM
This is actually a very valid point, I'm sorry for not noting that earlier. >> Please, if you wish to request things (for a price), move this to the Trading Tower. Don't post possible wishlists in the Tree.

>> The Tree will only be open for 20 more days, just FYI.

Crazy Elf Boy
11th July 2009, 08:24 PM
Ok appending all of their approvals

Adrenaline you get a Absol (M)

Articuno a Treecko (M)

Wolfsong a Duskull (M)

and Mike a Riolu (F)

Adrenaline
11th July 2009, 08:36 PM
Thank you Crazy. Ima get it approved right away!

Mike Mysterio
11th July 2009, 09:45 PM
Thank You Crazy, I love her.

Wolfsong
11th July 2009, 10:40 PM
Thanks CEB. Appreciate it.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
13th July 2009, 03:46 AM
ChaosTiger the Makuhita is all yours.

Mystic_clown
19th July 2009, 05:40 PM
Ok, I come bearing gifts!

Asilynne: I was tempted to get you another Eevee, but since you mentioned you wanted one, I'm giving you a Shiny Cleffa (f)

Crystal Tears: I was entirely sure what to give you, so I figured, who not one of the most lovable ghosts in the game? Have a Rotom ^_^

Blademaster: I noticed a mario theme involving your pokemon, and saw you don't have anything relating to mushrooms. So, I figured I'd change that and give you a Paras (m)

Darkestlight: I really didn't know what to give you, so I thought I'd give you something cool looking and give you a Skorupi (m)

DarkestLight
19th July 2009, 05:46 PM
o.O Skorupi. ::Looks at it. it winks at him. Smiles. Wiggles its pincers..::

....another pois---O YES DARK TYPE YES YES YES YES N_N! I forgot about this guy, really did! Thankee!

Asilynne
19th July 2009, 06:00 PM
Gifts?! ^v^ Yay *hugs the tiny pink baby* Now I have to think of a good name, thanks Ben ;D

Blademaster
20th July 2009, 04:27 PM
Blademaster: I noticed a mario theme involving your pokemon, and saw you don't have anything relating to mushrooms. So, I figured I'd change that and give you a Paras (m)

Well hot damn, I love these little guys.

Thanks, B-boy! :yes:

DarkestLight
21st July 2009, 06:08 PM
TML!!!! I has something fa j0o!

Iz...http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpffa/dpffa175.png :D I remembered you saying you were considering one, and I dun think anyone else got you one so LA!

Adrenaline
21st July 2009, 06:48 PM
Crazy Elf Boy: I give you my Lapras(F) named Chill. and Staryu(M) named Shuriken. Just get em approved and enjoy... hope you dont hav a Lapras or Staryu yet...... XDD

Greyfox
21st July 2009, 07:32 PM
Dren, Dren, Dren, you can't give away your staryu yet -- it's still in battle.

Adrenaline
21st July 2009, 07:45 PM
*slaps self* how did i forget that. anyways. Crazy you can have my Lapras now and Staryu after the battle its in.

Blademaster
21st July 2009, 08:07 PM
I give stuff away in the midst of battle all the time.

.......Whoops. :sweat2:

Asilynne
21st July 2009, 10:09 PM
Wonder Egg #1: Chikorita M
Wonder Egg #2: Solrock
Salaman Egg: Chimchar F~Denny
Dual Egg: Starly M~Dark

The two wonder eggs will be left up to Blade and Houndy to decide who gets what ~~~ Once its approved, merry summer christmas guys~~~

DarkestLight
22nd July 2009, 04:45 PM
Starly. Awesome. Ninja bird here I come.

O damnit, my danged Seeker -.- I just updated it too. Ugh

The_Missing_Link
22nd July 2009, 04:51 PM
ooh, interesting. What's the gender, btw?