PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Makeover!!

Houndoom_Lover
22nd June 2009, 12:41 PM
Yeah, you know that show that comes around and knocks down houses and rebuilds them for poor people who won't be able to afford the taxes on the house afterwards?

That show is great, isn't it?

Well, it's coming right to my front door! Erie, Pa!! Maybe a BLOCK away from my Grandparent's house!!!!

How OUTRAAAAGOUS!

Rossymore
22nd June 2009, 12:46 PM
Try and get yourself onto TV! You'll become 'that gal who appeared for a few seconds on Extreme Makeover' and become famous!

Ah, one of my dreams...
*whistles innocently*

DarkestLight
22nd June 2009, 08:00 PM
>>

Extremem makeover needs a "projects edition", where they come get people out of the projects. Like me >>..

PancaKe
22nd June 2009, 11:50 PM
They make everything on those shows look so simple.

*shakes fist*

I'd like to see any normal person without a team of designers redo a laundry in one day. Painting, tiling and all.

Houndoom_Lover
23rd June 2009, 03:50 PM
^w^ I plan on it- all a-wavin' and crazy like! 'cpet I'mma girl ^_^ Hahaha, I can't wait to see all the groupies there!

AAaaw, Darky! The projects? Really? Write sad letter to them, make the weeeep.

That's impropable! ^w^ But I knooow! And shows like TRading Spaces. They make me so jelous! I deserve a nice outragous house too! Not just the poor and derserving!

Dark Scizor
23rd June 2009, 11:07 PM
It's ridiculous how they can erect a house in a week.

Awesome though.

Houndoom_Lover
24th June 2009, 01:19 PM
I know! And they start on Thursday too! I can't wait to see it. In the humid, fishy smelly, crime ridden area that is Erie. That part of the city will never be safer!