PDA

View Full Version : Invaders (sign ups)

Mystic_clown
12th April 2003, 12:12 AM
A new threat has arrived on Earth. A group of aliens, bent on conquering earth, have arrived. They’ve disguised themselves has humans and their fortresses are disguised as normal houses. No one is aware of their presence, except for a few people. Unfortunately, no one believes them. Now the fate of the planet rests on their shoulders.

Okay, here’s the main items for this RPG:

S.I.R.: A surveillance information retrieval unit. These little robots also act as slaves. They’re responsible for gathering info about the planet and other dirty work that their masters wouldn’t touch with a 50 foot pole. They usually disguise themselves as animals. These are popular throughout the universe and is used by a variety of life forms.

Disguise: A disguise for yourself…duh. Usually you’d disguise yourself as a human and your S.I.R. would disguise itself as an animal.

Mind Wiper: You really wouldn’t want anyone knowing who you are. These things are used to erase any memory you wish. These are great incase somebody finds out your true identity.

You can make up other items as well (just don’t make them too good) those three shown above you all start off with. You can request them from your home planet (but it will take some time).

Here’s the sign up form:
Invader
Earth Name: your fake name.
Appearance (alien): your real appearance.
Appearance (disguise): what you look like in disguise.
Personality:
Home planet: made up
S.I.R Appearance (disguise): what your S.I.R. looks like in disguise (all S.I.R.s look the same anyway).
Starting Items: only three (not including the three above).
Weapon: start off with one (can order more later). Explain appearance.
Relations: do I really have to explain this?
Other: no nO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Human
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Starting Items: start off with three (get more later)
Weapon: start off with one
Relations:
Other: Yes it’s the dreaded other!

Here’s mine
Invader
Earth Name: Bakura
Appearance (alien): He’s got blue skin and red eyes. He has purple eyes and white hair. He has angel’s wings and long black claws. He wears white armor.
Appearance (disguise): He looks like Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh
Personality: He’s all round evil and enjoys destruction. He believes the all humans are scum and that they deserve to be wiped out. He loves giving orders.
Home Planet: Angelo
S.I.R. Appearance (disguise): Looks like a black cat with green eyes.
Starting Items:
-Stun cuffs: knocks wearer unconscious
-Cyber Gauntlets: allows to control multiple computer consoles at once.
-Tracker Probe: allow to keep track of target (must be inserted inside target first)
Weapon: Geo Rifle- a long barrel gun made from some sort of pink crystal, fires sharp, red beams.
Relations: no one’s signed up yet.
Other: n/a

Human
Name: Yugi Mouto
Appearance: Looks like Yami Yugi from Yu-Gi-Oh.
Personality: He’s noble and kind. He’ll do anything to protect his friends. He wants to protect his loved ones from the invaders.
Starting Items:
-Smoke Bomb
-Thermal Goggles
-Camera (flash included)
Weapon: Tranquilizer Gun
Relations: Has a crush on Riley but is afraid to admit it.
Other: n/a

PrincessAdina
12th April 2003, 06:26 AM
Human
Name: Riley Hunt
Appearance: Riley stands a height of about 5'8". Her hair is a deep brown, and is cut a few inches above her shoulders. Her eyes are a penetrating blue, and almost draw you into them. She normally wears black leather pants, a black leather jacket with a gray muscle shirt underneath, and combat boots. Hooked around her waist is a sort of utility-belt type thing,(No... not like batman.. lol) with her Items hooked onto it.Kinda like this.. ^_^ (http://www.polykarbon.com/gallery/images/poly2gunline.gif)
Personality: Riley can generally be sweet. Though, she's very determined and refuses to give up. She is very tough, and hates being annoyed. She refuses to surrender, and has to almost be shot three different times for her to walk away from something.
Starting Items:
- Grenade with tear-gas
- Flashlight
- Lighter (Yanno... one of them cig lighters? lol, don't ask why)
Weapon: A simple hand gun... composed of a strong metal material. (she gets another one later)
Relations: I'm up for grabs! Anyone? lol... she's best friends with Laura and Jennifer
Other: All your other belong to me now! Fwhahaha!!

Toxicity
12th April 2003, 01:05 PM
Human
Name: Laura Rider
Appearance: Laura is kinda slightly taller than average for a fifteen-year old, height around 5'7", and thin, weight apparently around 115. Has hazel green eyes that can become greenish when she gets upset, mid-neck length dark brown hair with blue highlights(dyed), and extremely pale skin. Laura wears a black hoodie which she uses to hide herself most of the time(she is human...just likes to be hidden), baggy navy-blue khakis at a length where you can see the bottom of blackish combat boots, silver rimmed, oval lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted), black half-fingered gloves with silver flames, and a silver chain necklace with an icy blue dragon.
Personality: Laura can be kind-hearted to friends, but can also be anti-social. She's usually silent and calm...But can get twitchy at times. She can be depressive, but she can be confident and determined.
Starting items:
-Lantern(^^)
-Pepper Spary(Again...^^)
-Small Lighter(for the Lantern)
Weapon: Just a simple pitch black handgun...
Relations: Best friends with Riley and Jennifer
Other: Nothing....

PrincessAdina
12th April 2003, 01:13 PM
Yah.. it's cool... I need friends, anyway.. ^_^;; I'll just edit my post...

Everoy
12th April 2003, 01:17 PM
Name: Chris Rueker (pronounced Roo-ker)
Appearance: Gimmering turquoise eyes, spiky blonde hair, pale peach skin
Personality: Ditzy, clumsy, determined
Starting Items:
-Coffee (It really hurts when you get hot coffee on you... plus it tastes good!)
-Stink Bomb (...)
-Matches ("Do play with fire, kids!" -Smoker the Bear)
Weapon: A sniper gun, but he has a hard time using it.
Relations: Small crush on Riley...
Other: Coffee is good. Other is better.

Mystic_clown
12th April 2003, 04:53 PM
You three are in. We need some more invaders people.

Pichu Luver
12th April 2003, 09:30 PM
Alien mwhahaha
Earth Name: Hex
Appearance (alien): Alien from alien
Appearance (disguise): Like P.Diddy, black suit Etc..
Personality: Switchs depending on the situation, but mostly out going, and sometimes serious
Home planet: Sukariasa
S.I.R Appearance (disguise): A Fruit Bat lol
Starting Items:
Tracker Probe: allow to keep track of target (must be inserted inside target first)(yeah I couldn't think of nothin...)
Portable HEX Disigned Lap top: Allows him to look into any file with hacking or anything.
Stun Staff: Normal walking staff carved into a shape of a cobra, when srtuck with this staff, not able to move.
Weapon: Psysonic Emitter: small little attackers, when struck with about 5 times, you go boom, looks like razor bats.
Relations: Known to be Keronjato Body Gaurd, Very fast at getting places.
Other: *runs*

Human

Name: Jennifer
Appearance: http://www.2topstars.com/pictdir/actresses/gallery/jlopez/jlopez125.jpg
Personality: Kind, caring and out going.
Starting Items:
Tear Gas Gernades
Video Camera(extra tapes)
Staff that the top is shaped as a cougar
Weapon: Sniper Rifle(can't remember name of it X.X) with lots of bullets
Relations: Riley and Laura? Pweese?!?!?!
Other: meh..

~TL Inc.~