PDA

View Full Version : Whats going on!?

Chris 2.1
27th June 2009, 12:35 PM
I posted a new chapter of Show-Off last night, updated the title, and changed my sig, to find none of this apparent on the boards. I definitely saved the changes etc all, and I saw the new post myself.

Is there a time delay or will I need to do it again?

Phoenixsong
27th June 2009, 05:07 PM
Can you still see the new post if you click on the thread and scroll down to where it should be?

Sometimes vBulletin forums have problems with long posts--well, they don't have to be long posts, but those are the victims most of the time--and don't update anything after they're posted. You can get around it by reposting the chapter and then deleting the first version you tried to post. As long as this glitch or whatever it is doesn't happen again, the second attempt should show up just fine.

If the post isn't there anymore, well. It probably isn't the same problem, then, and I don't know what to tell you. Try reposting it again anyway and see what happens.

EDIT: Oh, wait. Forgot the part about the sig and title... hm. It could just be another version of the same problem, possibly caused by the forum lagging or something of the sort. As with the chapter post, just try doing it again and see if that helps.

Chris 2.1
28th June 2009, 06:17 AM
Thanks. The same is going on ASB; my posts or replies wont show up.Sike Saner has replied tomy fic (yesterday, I think) yet the reply doesnt always show. It says the last post was 22nd June.

Lune the Guardian
28th June 2009, 09:09 AM
Is your connection doing some weird caching shit? Have you tried clearing your cache or using a different browser?