PDA

View Full Version : Transformers 2

PancaKe
28th June 2009, 09:15 PM
I'm yet to go see it, but probably will later today, or sometime this week.

Has anyone else seen it? Is it worth seeing?

classy_cat18
28th June 2009, 10:10 PM
Yes. And it was awesome. The fighting was more intense, and some parts had me laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

I won't disclose details yet, although I will tell you that the little screen time that Sideswipe had in the movie kicked ass.

Fett One
29th June 2009, 11:57 AM
I saw it Saturday. It's not as good as the first one but better than what the critics are making it out to be.

I won't spoil it for you either but I will tell you that Optimus Prime had some really great scenes.

Dark Sage
29th June 2009, 12:09 PM
It has its moments. If you're a big fan of Transformers in general, I can honestly say that you'll love this movie.

Blademaster
29th June 2009, 03:44 PM
It's not as good as the first one

I honestly don't know how to respond to that.

Little_Pikachu
29th June 2009, 05:24 PM
I saw it last week, such good movie! Optimus is bad ass! A serious load of action, totally worth seeing if you like that sort of thing.

Crazy Elf Boy
29th June 2009, 06:49 PM
I saw the movie too last week, it is awesome and totally worth seeing I won't tell you much but here is a little spoiler.

Megatron is Optimus Prime's Father

Fett One
29th June 2009, 11:06 PM
I honestly don't know how to respond to that.

I think the first one has the better storyline while the second one has better action. I based my decision on storyline not action.

Starscream
29th June 2009, 11:30 PM
Luckily, there's no spoilers in this thread.
I have yet o see it this Saturday....

I'm looking forward for Sideswipe action...

Weasel Overlord
30th June 2009, 05:06 AM
I thought it was awesome! But then, I loved the first one too, so hey.

Ultimate Charizard
30th June 2009, 05:30 PM
I thought it was plagued with too many wtf moments, unexplained charachters/edits, forced humour and of course Michael Bay's ever present hard on for the US military.

But again, no spoilers ;)