PDA

View Full Version : The Hangover

Zak
1st July 2009, 08:23 PM
Awesome movie, one of the funniest and most original things I've seen in a while. Most of the comedies lately have been the same shit over and over but I can't think of a single negative thing to say about it.

It was on-the-floor hilarious... or not on the floor.

I'd imagine part of the reason I liked it has to do with the fact that I like mysteries with twists... lol anyway discuss

PancaKe
1st July 2009, 10:05 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but maybe I will... after your rave review . Haha. I guess I also assumed it would be another typical comedy film. Actually,I thought that Death at a Funeral would be another typical comedy too and that surprised me... so hmmm...

shazza
2nd July 2009, 08:48 AM
I agree completely. I saw it on Tuesday night, the first movie I've seen at the cinema's since 'The Dark Knight', and I was amazed at the quality of it; something that comedy movies have been lacking in recent years. It had originality, a good dynamic storyline and characters that the viewer could relate to and enjoy.

I would definitely see it again. Everyone who hasn't seen it yet, do yourself a favour and check that shit out.