PDA

View Full Version : Biggest A Hole in Sports

Roy Karrde
9th July 2009, 01:50 AM
Alright seeing this news story made me wonder, who is currently the biggest A Hole in sports, and I mean any sport across the world?

So who do I believe is the biggest one? Well currently Lebron James.

You have his pissy attitude after the Magic loss, where he refused to meet the media, and refused to congratulate his opponents who he had just lost to, something that is atleast decent sportsmanship.

But that pales in comparison to the new brewing problem.

See apparently the guy got dunked on by a College Student, for those who don't know Basketball Terminology, he basically was embarrassed on the court by a College Student. So instead of being a man and taking his embarrassment, he has destroyed every shred of evidence of the event.

Yahoo News on it (http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/LeBron-James-and-the-Tale-of-the-Never-Seen-Dun;_ylt=AmMwnA7ooqq3NdALkeMCQiE5nYcB?urn=nba,1755 12)

So that is my vote, does this make him the biggest A Hole in sports? Does TO still hold that title? Or is it some one else?

Telume
9th July 2009, 02:04 AM
Cuautehmoc Blanco, Mexican football (soccer) player.

I might be biased (because I support the Mexican team's traditional rival, the US.) but, oh well. I think he's an asshole basically because the dude got into a scuffle with some players on the field during a GAME and then had the balls to punch the official who ejected him from the game.

Wtf is that, you clearly were agressive towards the other player, what the hell kind of baby reaction to it is that.

Not only that, but, this guy just doesn't know when to retire. He's retired twice already and come out of retirement TWICE.

He's a freakin has-been 35 years old, go to hell and retire already.

Asilynne
13th July 2009, 08:23 PM
Michael Vick. Its people like that that give Pit bulls and other bully breeds a bad name. Also it pretty much ruins the dogs for life since they never can be with any other dogs without instantly trying to fight them. We have a dog like that in the shelter I work at. Hes perfectly fine with humans and is a great lovable dog but because he was trained to fight, the moment hes near any other dogs he just snaps, and he once accidently got out when another dog was out and it was a mess. Both dogs ended up being ok eventually but it...well, just wasnt pleasant >.>

So yeah I think Michael Vick is the biggest douche in sports ;D

Master Rudy
14th July 2009, 01:34 AM
Vick needs to be thrown into a fucking pit with starving, violent, rabid dogs for a week. His brother is another prime example of a waste of space in the world due to several incidents. This world needs harsher punishment for people that hurt anyone

Roy Karrde
26th July 2009, 12:38 AM
This hasn't been reported much over here, then again Soccer doesn't get reported on much over here. I am wondering if any of our British friends know about it and if so.

Is David Beckham one of the biggest a holes in sports?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00050/becks_header-new_50521a.jpg

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/420343/What-David-Beckham-really-said-to-LA-Galaxy-fan-Video-of-Becks-raging.html

Heald
26th July 2009, 05:40 AM
I'll be honest, I'm not David's biggest fan, but the LA Galaxy fans are being a bunch of morons.

Oh, boohoo, one of your star players, a British talent who jumped the shark a few years ago, wants to pursue a lucrative opportunity by playing for one of the best clubs in the world? What a crime.

I'll admit that football stars shouldn't go after fans, but while what David did in American might have been shocking, it is a fairly regular occurrence in England.

Bear
26th July 2009, 08:13 AM
I think Randy Moss is the biggest douchemissile in sports. When he played for the Minnesota Vikings, he was good. However, some "personality conflicts" resulted in him being traded to the Oakland Raiders. For those who don't follow [american] football, the Raiders are a notoriously crappy team. So, Randy Moss does what any respected star player who loves the game would do -- he begins to intentionally drop passes, miss practices, and otherwise half ass his performance in the hopes of being traded to a better team and a bigger paycheck! Sure enough, his pansy ass behavior pays off, and a couple of years later he is traded to the New England Patriots, where the "great" Tom Brady is quarterback. Suddenly, Randy Moss's performance miraculously returns to normal, and he and Brady pair up for a record-setting number of touchdowns in a single season. Gee Randy, let's make it MORE obvious that you sucked on purpose in Oakland to get traded!

And to top it all off, in that same season the Patriots lost to the New York Giants in the Super Bowl. What does the illustrious Randy Moss do then? In his tantrum and pouting, he refuses to play in the Pro Bowl that he was elected to. One of the highest honors in the NFL is being elected to the Pro Bowl, and Randy Moss refuses to go play because he's too emo over losing the Super Bowl.

In my opinion, Randy Moss is a bigger asshole than even Terrell Owens. T.O. might be a class A douche, but at least he plays as hard as he can for whatever team he's on.

P.S. - Fuck you too Tom Brady, you're the most overrated piece of shit in football. Get over yourself.

Ultimate Charizard
26th July 2009, 12:21 PM
The thing with Beckham that the US fans dont appreciate is that unfortunately the US league is seen as pretty much an amateur competition that takes on big names as publicity stunts (they did the same with Pele and Best). The current England international coach has told Beckham that if he wants to be considered for international call up he has to play European football and so his only choice is the loan spells.

Not to sound too dismissive but most (if not all) of America's top sports are Domestic only. There is no World Cup for Baseball or Basketball etc. You might get international at the olympics but thats about it. In the UK and Europe pretty much all our sports are about testing against other countries at the highest levels and so playing for your country is something everyone wants. An England 'Cap' (literally a cap as a memento of the game your picked to play in) is the equivalent of a Superbowl ring to Uk 'Soccer' players.

Telume
27th July 2009, 03:25 PM
Okay, honestly, I don't like Beckham.

He's done NOTHING good for MLS, as a matter of fact the first year he arrived here in MLS, guess what? He was injured!

He only played 1 game or so the whole season in 2007? So he didn't really get to do shit. IMO he SHOULD just go back to Europe, he hasn't done anything good. Frederik Ljungberg has done more for MLS than he has and he's only been playing here 3 months.

And honestly, yes we are not the best league in the world but our history doesn't compare to the European leagues some of which are 80+ years old. We're only what? a little more than 10?

Hell between 1984-1996 we didn't even HAVE a league because ours folded. And yes we are amateur right now but we're working on it. Some of the successful US national team members we have right now have come out of our Youth Development academies here in Florida. Including some who play in abroad like Maurice Edu, Eddie Johnson and Jozy Altidore.

Rossymore
27th July 2009, 03:45 PM
Most English footballers. Whiny bunch of sniveling unsporty wimps that they are. If the ball hits them in the leg, they clutch their face and cry to mommy.

This is why I watch the MotoGP instead. Rossi ftw!

Ultimate Charizard
27th July 2009, 04:02 PM
Rossy, you seem to be confusing English players with Brazilian (and Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, French etc) players. Rvialdo (i think) did that exact same trick during the World Cup.

And please Telume, dont take that as any kind of personal attack. Theres no need to get so defensive i was simply stating a fact that because of the current state of the US league Beckham wont be considered for international honours if thats the only league he plays in.

And to be honest i think he has done something for the sport over there. Its created awareness if nothing else. America, like most other developed countries these days is obsessed by celebrity. Ill bet that, even if they dont know what Soccer is, most will be able to tell you who Beckham is. Its like they say, no publicity is bad publicity.

And with this whole thing going off, you cant blame a guy for reacting when people insult his wife.

Telume
27th July 2009, 05:03 PM
I'm not being defensive, I'm just stating my opinion.

I don't like Beckham, he's a washed up overpaid has-been. He probably WAS good in his day but now he's not.

While I understand the reaction to the attack its also in his best interest to not react either, a public figure has to keep a cool head even under pressure.

It's kind of the same thing that happened with Zidane in the World Cup. And honestly that's a bad image to leave on a public if you're planning on leaving. You want to look good before you leave, not look like an asshole.

And honestly, if I was Capello and saw that I wouldn't consider selecting him again until he calmed the hell down.