PDA

View Full Version : Hello guys!

Link
11th July 2009, 07:36 PM
Long time no see, how are you all doing? Work work work is all I am doing.

Knight of Time
11th July 2009, 07:38 PM
I think I remember you, how's things with your work life?

Link
11th July 2009, 07:47 PM
Oh, things are going great. I am part time and am getting a little money on the side, but other than that work couldn't be better.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th July 2009, 11:20 PM
Welcome back.

I have come back to TPM, even though this site has really gone down in quality throughout its illustrious stay and I DO remember the way it was when Pokemon was popular. Sadly, it will never, ever return there for as long as it exists.

Well we have had some changes. Many old active members have left and this is our realm now. Sometimes they, like you, seem to return but most of them disappear again except for a few cases like PancaKe. So, try to stay and if you really think the glory of TPM is gone, then the least you can do is to keep posting good replies.

Katie
11th July 2009, 11:50 PM
What a depressing pessimistic sig. :( I remember you. What about, I don't know. But single pokemon names stick out for me pretty good. 8D Re: question, I'm good! School, awaiting the place I supposedly have a job with to call me back with my first schedule of work, more school, lab work/research, social life currently nonexistant due to everyone and their mom fleeing my little college town every summer. :< (Summer? What's a summer?)

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
12th July 2009, 02:50 AM
Hello again Heracross, I remember you well. What kind of job do you have? Is it fun at least?

Here's a :110: for you.

Little_Pikachu
12th July 2009, 06:11 AM
Hi :) Nice to see another old member pop back in. Work, work, work is the same for a lot of us now sadly.

Drago
12th July 2009, 08:13 AM
What is it you do anyway, Hera? For work, I mean.

Link
12th July 2009, 12:07 PM
Yeah, it's good to see some of you guys.

I work in a supermarket, and the people there are sometimes out there. I mean people aren't thinking clearly and then they say one thing when some employee is doing another thing that they themselves ask for. I am not losing my mind toward some of the older, elderly customers, but it really makes me think if some people should just stay home.

Houndoom_Lover
12th July 2009, 12:15 PM
I don't remember you- But Hello anyway ^_^ Welcome to this wonderful site. REgardless of the quaility, it is much better than most forums out there. You make me want diritoes.

Supermarket. Ew! How gross!

[Kimmi]™
12th July 2009, 01:30 PM
Your name strikes me as familiar. We may have crossed paths on my old name [Misty_2000/Yukitsukai]

I've been going to school full time to become a photographer and working part time in the school's film lab. I've come a long way since I joined back in 5th grade.

Magmar
12th July 2009, 02:29 PM
I work so much that I spent today, my day off, doing stuff for work, cuz we're having a work party tonight, that I organized, and working every other day this week but Tuesday :) so I can relate! But I LOVE my job so I'd rather be there than sitting around at hom elooking at the dirty dishes and wishing I had the motivation to walk the half hour to the grocery store for fucking dish soap when we have plenty of food.