PDA

View Full Version : I'm famous!

[Kimmi]™
17th July 2009, 11:44 AM
In the joy of internet = mine not yours, I got included on a page on i-am-bored.com :D

I'm #3. O hai :3 (http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=42132)

Houndoom_Lover
17th July 2009, 12:57 PM
I just watched your face on dA by the by :3 Everyone needs more watchers! Photogrophy you are in, yes? (<-Inner Yoda)

Telume
17th July 2009, 01:29 PM
Internet fame ftw??

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th July 2009, 09:22 PM
Now I don't get what the heck this is about, but there's a girl whose t-shirt reads 'Everything you like I liked five years ago' and that's exactly how I feel sometimes. But just feel, in reality, I like everything I liked five years ago myself.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
18th July 2009, 02:47 AM
Some of those shirts are pretty witty but I don't think I'd ever wear one of those in public. I don't think you'll find a picture of me anywhere on the internet.

Telume
18th July 2009, 01:13 PM
My friend wore one of those shirts

It says I don't give a rat's ass but instead of saying it, it has the picture of a rat holding the reins to a mule/donkey with the words "I don't give a" above it

DarkestLight
18th July 2009, 01:19 PM
Pfft, I always where shirts like that in public. I have one that has a hand holding the middle finger up and the other hand is pointing toward anyone that happens to be in front of me. People always give the double take when they see it.

I honestly love gag shirts.

oh and Mika: That shirt with the 5 years ago comment is based on the fact that whomever reads the shirt likes something that the wearer has already heard long before the reader knew they existed. Basically its a way of saying "I'm original, you aren't."

Asilynne
20th July 2009, 02:09 PM
Pfft, I always where shirts like that in public. I have one that has a hand holding the middle finger up and the other hand is pointing toward anyone that happens to be in front of me. People always give the double take when they see it.

My brother has that EXACT shirt XD He also has a jacket with "Fuck you, I have enough friends" written on the back ;D

[Kimmi]™
20th July 2009, 08:07 PM

I honestly love gag shirts.

oh and Mika: That shirt with the 5 years ago comment is based on the fact that whomever reads the shirt likes something that the wearer has already heard long before the reader knew they existed. Basically its a way of saying "I'm original, you aren't."

I'm mostly intrigued by the fact that "I should be in the kitchen" is "questionable", yet "Every time you see a rainbow, God is having gay sex" is just fine and dandy.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th July 2009, 11:40 PM
One of the most notable shirts I have seen in real life was worn by my classmate at school. Our headmaster even forbid him using it. The shirt read 'Minulle ei vittuilla!' that is, 'People don't bitch me!' but I think the Finnish curse word is more effective than the one I used in my translation. It's super effective!!