PDA

View Full Version : Post your referral links here and we will click on them!

Katie
20th July 2009, 12:28 AM
This thread serves a sort of "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" purpose.

I think everybody has joined a site that gives you your own referral link for some sort of credit. I have a friend who writes articles and pageviews set his paycheck. Another made me click so that I was "bitten" by her, as she is a "zombie" and now "I am too." I think Neopets still lets you refer others to join and you get items, I'm sure other sites do the same!

Most people also have an email address set aside for registering at places that will likely spam us. Why not combine these?

Well, we're a small enough community that I think we could help each other out with these referrals. I've already got L_P's permission, so it's not advertising as long as everybody is clear that no one necessarily gives a damn about whatever link you're posting.

So, here you may post your referral links. Just give us a brief description of what it is, why we might be interested in joining for real, and what we need to do to ensure you get your credit.

In return, everyone must go through the thread and help out their fellow posters. It shouldn't be too difficult, as most are either just clicks, or enter an email address and click the confirmation link in your junkmail.

I'll start :)

Click here to join FusionCash (http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=DamnBananas)

What it is: FC is a site where you basically click links to their advertisers, fill out your information or take a survey, and it credits you with real money for your time. The advertisers pay FC for referring you and your bogus email address, then FC gives you a percentage of that. Once you have racked up enough you can "cash-out" and it paypals you money. I can vouch for this site, as well as lots of other users and the Better Business Bureau. If you want to seriously do this, or want more info about it, let me know and I can help get you started. There are some tips and hints I have now that I would have killed for when I started...

What you need to do to help me out: Sign up using the link, and click the confirmation link in your email. Then go to the "Free/No CC needed" offers page and complete any random offer (or more if you wanna get me more credits). If you do both of these correctly, I get $3. :)

Now your turn! Not sure how I'll keep track of things to keep things fair, but I guess personally I'll watch my own confirmed referrals and as soon as I get a new one I will click the next link in the thread. If people start reporting that no one is clicking, then I'll PM a mod to get this closed and all links removed. So we're on the honor system mostly, but if you want people to continue to help you out you can't skimp out on your fellow TPMers! :)

edit: wow this is old. you don't have to click that link anymore, I haven't used it in over a year. I got about 50bux from it in the end though

Houndoom_Lover
20th July 2009, 01:33 PM
Oh man...If I put my neopet one up here would that work? *goes to get it*

Lady Vulpix
1st June 2011, 04:39 PM
We are a gaming forum dedicated to many different areas of conversation.
I'm sorry, but this thread is just for people to get clicks, not to advertise other forums. I don't think you'll get anything out of people simply clicking of that link, and linking to the indexes of other forums is against the rules.

On other notes, I haven't been paying Bombom (http://bombom.fluff-friends.com/) much attention lately, so if you'd like to give him some love, you can click on his link and pet him.

Magmar
7th December 2012, 06:14 PM
no

may as well spam since this thread is definitely about to be deleted

bye bye thread!

Blademaster
7th December 2012, 07:11 PM
http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1295/1098110-big_boss_salute_super.jpg

Jeff
7th December 2012, 09:09 PM
This thread was probably started with the best of intentions, but it's obviously become a magnet for advertisers.