PDA

View Full Version : Rossymore's Discussion Room 1: Highlights of the Day

Rossymore
20th July 2009, 06:55 PM
HAI GUYZ!!! Since that new rule has been put in order, I decided to make a few discussion threads of my own and also to drag me away from the deathtrap that is the ASB. Once a month, I will make a topic that people can post in and it will be around for a month (or two weeks if it begins to die) before it's closed and a new room is opened. Really popular ones will stay around and become 'Golden Rooms'. Enjoy.

The first topic is what was good about today? Obviously doing this in the morning isn't a good idea so best to reply to this before you sleep. For me, it was eating a large ice cream in the German town of Prum. The u should have umlouts but I can't be boverred. Innit.

GO!

Houndoom_Lover
20th July 2009, 06:59 PM
Ummm, my little half- brother went to the bathroom and was screaming for my help. I thought a bat had gotten in the house again so I ran upstairs, he raced out of the bathroom and was like "There was a black man outside"

And I was like -_- What's wrong with black men, thinking his jackass father told him something racist.

And then I asked what he looked like and he said, "He was black wit orange red eyes."

*points to tiny lad* He doesn't know the value of lying yet and was way to scared to scared to be making it up...

So, yep...It was in our yard apparently.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th July 2009, 11:05 PM
Aaargh! I can't reply to this thread because I always use TPM 7:00 AM or something Finland time!

Well, but, I had a great day yesterday. I played Bomberman World on Playstation with 3 kids. It's a very old Playstation 1 game. Or at least 10 years or so. Then I played Mahjong/Majiang with one of the kids and her mother. Yes, Mahjong. We just have different rules and I don't know if we are disgracing the game by having different rules.

Crystal Mew
21st July 2009, 12:00 AM
Lets see, all I did today was... took my sister to driving school this morning, played sims, picked my sister up from driving school, ate dinner, got ready for work, worked, after kept my bf company cause he got a flat tire and was stuck at his work...annnnd now I'm home. the end. nothing really great and wonderful happened today at all.

oh, I guess getting paid for 5 hours just for walking around and talking to coworkers and not actually working cause I finished recovering my department in about 20 minutes. now that's awesome

Dark-San
21st July 2009, 01:17 PM
@Mikachu- It doesn't matter >.>; It all depends on what type of mahjong rules that you are following. There are 3 types of Mahjong format. Them being Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japanese. Japanese's playing format is the worse of the three with their damn point system. I hate it very much. The format I played in Singapore follows the Hong Kong style much with exceptions on the modifications on several rules. =\

And no, it doesn't disgrace the name nor the game. >.>

For me, nothing happen much to me. Although my quality checker for my group rage quit the group. =\ That is certainty bad news not a good one. ._.

Telume
21st July 2009, 02:16 PM
I don't think anything exciting happened in my day, just had to go to the doctor and in a little while, class.

Big whoop.

Anyone watch Deadliest Catch? I'll definitely talk about that.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st July 2009, 03:21 PM
Got home this morning at 7.30 from major party. Spend the night drinking wodka, went to sleep and restarted the wodka-drinking.

Had BBQ midst the wodka.

'twas a pretty entertaining day.

DarkestLight
21st July 2009, 04:15 PM
Deadliest catch! Im in! Though I need to watch this weeks ep, I friggin missed it.

Hrm ok. Rossy, good idea, I wish this was started on Saturday cause THAT was the most awesome day of the year thus far for me. But lets see. Its 5:14 pm right now. I am gonna go play Ultimate in the rain, that's always fun...

Oh! I have a comedy show tonight. That may be my hilight of my day today n_n!

Magmar
21st July 2009, 04:44 PM
I had delicious garden burgers and iced coffee for a late lunch/early dinner! It's been POURING all day, since 8 am, so it's the perfect temperature to not have AC or heat on, just a small fan. It just sucks that it's only 60 degrees Fahrenheit in mid-July! I don't mind heavy rain. I hate drizzle!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st July 2009, 10:27 PM
Yesterday was even more awesome than the day before yesterday. I worked on my Japanese course material, played more Majiang, worked on some music videos, my Pinnacle device worked passably, and I also translated 'Real Emotion' from Final Fantasy X-2 from Japanese to Finnish. Oh yes and I just got Lady Vulpix approve my new game.

midnightangel
26th July 2009, 03:24 AM
I was off the entire weekend (Yay!), but I didn't do a heck of a lot except wash tons of clothes, watch some TV, and sleep--alot.

Man, I really need to get a better life. Or a hobby. :P

Rossymore
27th July 2009, 03:16 PM
Aah, today was another good day. Spending time with my baby sister is always enjoyable. She's gonna walk in a few days time me thinks...just a pity I won't be there! >_>

Seeing my Gran as well was nice. I'm now taller than Grandad!

RedStarWarrior
28th July 2009, 01:36 AM
I'm alive.

That's good for me.

Rossymore
30th July 2009, 10:20 AM
Aah, this is the second day of doing nothing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall day. That's why I've done so much and stuff.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
4th August 2009, 10:44 PM
One of yesterday's highlights to me was to notice that they have begun to translate Bleach manga into Finnish language. I've wondered why we don't have it in Finnish for some time and now we have it. It's even better than I thought, I really like the story and it's really easy for me to follow unlike some other manga.

Oh yeah, and I went to eat hamburgers with two women!

Mike Mysterio
5th August 2009, 10:04 PM
I got my Learners Permit today and that's coo!!!

Crystal Mew
6th August 2009, 01:47 AM
Lets see, today my bf came over and fixed my ac for me (awww) thenn...ate lunch at my grandma's house, went to my friends house cause she has a pool, came home..got ready and went to church, then went over to my friends house again for dinner and watched part of benjamin button before I got tired and drove home.

yeah thats about it

Knight of Time
6th August 2009, 12:13 PM
Well, I was volunteering at an office supply store again this morning (been doing that for a little over a month now), yesterday was even better though, I finally got my hands on something I almost feared wouldn't arrive in my family's mailbox, a Wii/GameCube accessory called an SD Media Launcher. It was originally ordered a few days past mid-June, but to my knowledge the original order somehow ended up going missing in transit, but after I e-mailed the company a couple of weeks ago to inquire on the order (five weeks passed since it was ordered around the time I e-mailed the company), someone got back to me and told me the original order somehow got lost, so another one was sent to me, and I finally got it yesterday. Anyway, what this thing does, it allows you to run homebrew on a GameCube or Wii (since I don't have a Wii, I got it just for the GameCube), such as playing classic games like Tetris, Asteroids, etc, but the big kicker here is, it allows me to run some emulators on my GameCube, thus allowing me to play some 16-bit games with the GameCube controller. I couldn't think of any other way to play a classic 16-bit game like one of the Super Mario games without this thing, I mean, once you try it out, the possibilities seem endless, but the fun definitely isn't endless.

shazza
6th August 2009, 10:02 PM
I went to the corner store and bought some margarine; now, I can have toast and shit. :yum:

MToolen
7th August 2009, 07:33 AM
I went to the corner store and bought some margarine; now, I can have toast and shit. :yum:

That would seem to be the logical order.

Well, my day has me running to my old high school's band camp for their final day. Then I'm helping my church deliver goods to a shelter.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th August 2009, 11:51 PM
Yesterday was a strange day. I did lots of housework, but its highlights were probably composing my poem and when I went jogging. I noticed I can run superfast without my heavy backpack and laptop in its case I carry everywhere. It was like in Dragonball Z, I train with heavy equipment. I also played some bingo at Mielikkitalo and won a lot. I would have won even more but I somehow missed the numbers. I've begun to do that often and it feels bad. That's why we won't play bingo in my Japanese course.

Houndoom_Lover
14th August 2009, 01:17 PM
Well, last last night I had one of my windows ajared, just enough to hear the out side. I heard a curious noise, I looked up and saw a flash...

This happened a time before ._. Yeah.

Crystal Mew
15th August 2009, 01:24 AM
Slept for 10 hours last night, got a raise at work, bf took me out to lunch, went to work and saw my old manager, all in all a good day :)

oh yeah and it was rainy for most of the day, so it wasn't hot out. yayy

Clark
16th August 2009, 07:41 PM
Best friend came up from Japan for vacation to visit, played some football on campus, hit a couple parties up, then napped. fun stuff.