PDA

View Full Version : The Battle Frontier

Rossymore
24th July 2009, 06:44 AM
Well, I've just had my arse handed to me by Darach after losing to him. I've managed to get a couple of successful streaks in each of the five facilities but when I challenged them again I lost them. So I was wondering...how well are you doing in the Sinnoh or even Hoenn Battle Frontier?

I've yet to get any prints but my Infernape, Luxray and Lucario can win! I hope...

Celebi
21st August 2009, 03:04 PM
Im kinda good in the Sinnoh Battle Frontier. I use my Dusknoir, Absol, and Electivire, and I got a 7 win streak with them! (^_^)

Crazy Elf Boy
21st August 2009, 10:39 PM
Do you EV train any of your pokemon or are the just thrown together while getting through the game.

Rossymore
21st August 2009, 11:01 PM
They were my entire team throughout Platinum but I now have two Silver Prints from the Arcade and Hall.

Despite my Luxray being the slowest of my five, she's a good lead that can pwn various creatures here and there.

The only real weakness in my team is Ground but luckily most of them are part rock which is easy pickings for Lucario and Aura Sphere.

I want to see how far I get with my team used throughout my game...I'm aiming for at least three coloured prints. Yeah...

Poryhedron
22nd August 2009, 01:37 PM
You can do proper EV training without giving up on your regular team. Just obtain the berries that raise Happiness and lower EVs, plant and water them to get lots more of them, and feed them to your team until none of them will work anymore; that'll mean the pokémon has been reduced to 0 EP. Then, EV-train them to optimize their stats.

Rossymore
22nd August 2009, 10:05 PM
Wow that sounds so uninteresting! xD

I don't care about EV training and stuff, I just want to see how far I get without training. I've got a 7 win streak on the Battle Tower which is nice.

But anyway, this thread is for people to tell me how well they're doing. I don't really care much for EV training. :v

jklm530
25th August 2009, 03:01 PM
1) MJ002 Nike Air Zoom Kobe basketball shoes A pair of men's Nike Air (http://www.shoesbuying.com/mj002-nike-zoom-kobe-basketball-shoes-p-2649.htm) Zoom Kobe basketball shoes in white and black .Now Kobe proved his power with his fourth championship. And he was awarded his first NBA Finals MVP as well.Someone says that Kobe Bryant is the man who is closest to Michael Jordan. Maybe they are right. But I think Kode does not think so. He will tell anyone he is not the second Michael Jordan.He will let people understand that he is Kobe, Kobe Bryant.Do you like Kobe? Do you think you are a Loyal fan of Kobe? If you do, you should have a pair of Nike Kobe line Basketball shoes! 2) MJ010 Nike Air Zoom Kobe basketball trainers A pair of men's Nike Air (http://www.shoesbuying.com/mj010-nike-zoom-kobe-basketball-trainers-p-2657.htm) Zoom Kobe basketball shoes in white and black .Do you know the Nike technology named Nike Air? It is the most important feature of the Nike basketball shoes.As all we know, Nike is good at the newest technology. For example, Nike Air technology created a design that allows extra air to the shoe sole.It means there is better and more convenient cushion for your heel. You can get cheap Nike Basketball shoes here now.And they are high quality,too! 3) MJ014 Nike Air Zoom Kobe basketball trainers A pair of men's Nike Air Zoom (http://www.shoesbuying.com/mj014-nike-zoom-kobe-basketball-trainers-p-2661.htm) Kobe basketball shoes in black and white .Now Kobe proved his power with his fourth championship. And he was awarded his first NBA Finals MVP as well.Someone says that Kobe Bryant is the man who is closest to Michael Jordan. Maybe they are right. But I think Kode does not think so. He will tell anyone he is not the second Michael Jordan.He will let people understand that he is Kobe, Kobe Bryant.Do you like Kobe? Do you think you are a Loyal fan of Kobe? If you do, you should have a pair of Nike Kobe line Basketball shoes! 4) MJ026 Nike Air Zoom Kobe basketball sneaker A pair of men's Nike Air Zoom Kobe basketball shoes (http://www.shoesbuying.com/mj026-nike-zoom-kobe-basketball-sneaker-p-2673.htm) in black and white .It is very nice for you! The Nike new basketball shoes if made for the player playing basketball. It is very durability and comfortable. Lightweight leather upper offers comfort, fit and breathability. Whatever you run on the adaptive traction Nike Air technology can adjust to. So if you get a pair of Nike basketball shoes, you will know the technology of Nike is so great! It is a good choice to everyone. Including you!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
25th August 2009, 03:49 PM
In the Sinnoh Battle Frontier I got a 30 wins streak in singles in the Battle Tower. In doubles I'm still undefeated with 42 wins in a row thanks to my mighty team of Alakazam, Heracross, Milotic and Garchomp.

Adrenaline
25th August 2009, 05:57 PM
I am NOWHERE near close to the battlefrontier in platinum, but when i get there i plan on trading over my Arcanine, Milotic, Gallade, and Staraptor. I love them lots and have done well in my opinion over in pearl

Unbraced
5th September 2009, 06:49 PM
My BF team is mostly just stuff from my in-game team with their HM moves deleted.

I have my most interesting battles here, on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/user/SilenceDoGood17