PDA

View Full Version : I'm back. Give me attention.

Blademaster
5th August 2009, 06:54 PM
OK, so, my cable and Internet were cut off on Saturday thanks to the dumbass homeowner's lawyer fucking the paperwork up, and we wound up moving on Monday instead of Friday. Since last we were together, I've been busy as HELL.

I'm glad to be back, guys, but I'm tired as a dog. Too tired to peruse 97 unread topics, that's for sure. So please, if anybody would be kind enough to bring me up to speed on what's been happening since Friday or Saturday, that'd be great.

Rossymore
5th August 2009, 07:21 PM
You were gone? I mean welcome back Blade! We've missed you!

Erm...nothing really noticable has actually happened. Hmm...

DarkestLight
5th August 2009, 07:22 PM
o.O Seriously? Umm I'll hit you up on WLM sometime soon. But you missed just about nothing in my eyes really. But then again, I dun read as many topics as you do. I just bounce around.

Rossymore
5th August 2009, 07:27 PM
I thought you teleported!

*tracks movements*

Oh yeah, you do bounce...YOU'RE A SPOINK!!!!

Houndoom_Lover
5th August 2009, 07:30 PM
Spoinks need to keep bouncing or they'll die. That's one way to make bacon!

Rossymore
5th August 2009, 07:38 PM
What about Spoink in the anime. That stopped plenty of times and it didn't die.

Though that would explain why DL never stays still.

Master Rudy
5th August 2009, 07:39 PM
*walks in with booze and party supplies*
Hey guys! Blade is gone! Let's cel.......AW FUCK! HE'S BACK?!

lol j/k man. Good to have you back. DBSU could use a little life in it. Just unsure of how to go about it since Gav wants to do his own thing for now and Bran is gone for the unforseeable future. In any case check it out ^_~

Houndoom_Lover
5th August 2009, 07:45 PM
The anime is fulla lies. No one poops in it. Therefore, its fulla lies.

Is DL a spoink owo

*starts to decorate the place with streamers* Noffin' much happened. Noffin' explodey awesome anyway, outside stuff I already gabbed about ^w^

Lady Vulpix
5th August 2009, 08:21 PM
You were gone?Funny, that's the same thing I thought when I read his post.

Welcome back, Blade. It's been just a few days, things haven't changed much around here. Except the rules. Check the new rules, please.

Houndoom_Lover
5th August 2009, 08:25 PM
*sniffles* I knew he was gone!

That's right! We have new rules! :3

Mikachu Yukitatsu
5th August 2009, 10:56 PM
Welcome back, but...

How couldn't we notice Blademaster was gone!?! Now there's something wrong with us! Usually you get all the attention.

Well, I changed my signature. Plus, TPM Tower of Babel is almost dead. But soon I'll open Translator Days and you should come and translate your posts there. Don't know if it's a good idea, but I stated that in the rules of the game.

Blademaster
6th August 2009, 11:53 AM
:sweat: You guys suck.

DBSU could use a little life in it. Just unsure of how to go about it since Gav wants to do his own thing for now and Bran is gone for the unforseeable future. In any case check it out ^_~

Thanks Rudy. Once I get in touch with Heald, I think I might have a way to push the plot forward. For a large group of us, anyway.

Plus, TPM Tower of Babel is almost dead. But soon I'll open Translator Days and you should come and translate your posts there. Don't know if it's a good idea, but I stated that in the rules of the game.

I thought the rule was that ONE person translated every previous post so that it'd look like a full (albeit slipshod) conversation instead of just a bunch of out-of-order lines.

And on the subject of rules, what's this about new site rules? All I saw was one Global Announcement about not replying to spambots; everything else looked pretty much the same.

Houndoom_Lover
6th August 2009, 12:02 PM
Thems the new rules :3 No replying to spam bots

Knight of Time
6th August 2009, 12:03 PM
And on the subject of rules, what's this about new site rules? All I saw was one Global Announcement about not replying to spambots; everything else looked pretty much the same.

You just nailed that one, yes, you have to immediately report any posts a spambot makes here, without posting in their topics. It's good to see you're back.

Other than that, if you have a Wii or GameCube (I recall you are a bit of a gamer yourself, Blademaster), I got myself something for my GameCube yesterday that brings back some blasts from the past in the world of 16-bit gaming (it's kinda hard to explain it all in one sentence, but I'll just say I got something that enables homebrew on GameCube), called an SD Media Launcher. It crashes every once in a while, but it's still fun.

Blademaster
6th August 2009, 04:51 PM

Other than that, if you have a Wii or GameCube (I recall you are a bit of a gamer yourself, Blademaster), I got myself something for my GameCube yesterday that brings back some blasts from the past in the world of 16-bit gaming

(I recall you are a bit of a gamer yourself, Blademaster)

a bit of a gamer

http://img.moronail.net/img/1/3/1413.jpg

Drago
6th August 2009, 09:10 PM
http://img.moronail.net/img/1/3/1413.jpg
Don't trust him... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd1kzNBt4f4)

I hadn't realised you were moving, Blade. How's the new home?

shazza
6th August 2009, 09:59 PM
You are a good man, Blademaster. When you die, I bequest you with 40 virgins on a tropical island where the ladies are hot and the weather is fine.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
6th August 2009, 10:58 PM
I thought the rule was that ONE person translated every previous post so that it'd look like a full (albeit slipshod) conversation instead of just a bunch of out-of-order lines.

I'm sorry, but I said we not I. And don't think I can translate Russian or binary numeral system. You're overestimating me or any other person if you think one person would translate that all.

Now this is not a complaint for you Blade, but 'new' rules? I thought replying to spambots has been prohibited for aeons already. I knew you shouldn't reply to spambots, but I still did sometimes. It's just that there are people who still replied to them although there was that rule already. So, this one about replying to spambots isn't a new rule either.

Blademaster
7th August 2009, 01:22 PM
Don't trust him... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vd1kzNBt4f4)

I hadn't realised you were moving, Blade. How's the new home?

Oh, come on. Does that look like the face of a liar to you? ;P

The new place is nice. Very green, very spacious, very clear of traffic and noise... I'll put up some pictures on dA and link them here soon. Our backyard is a freaking MOUNTAIN, man.

You are a good man, Blademaster. When you die, I bequest you with 40 virgins on a tropical island where the ladies are hot and the weather is fine.

Thank you, shazza. :) I'll work out a deal with the big man upstairs and get you something nice, too.

I'm sorry, but I said we not I. And don't think I can translate Russian or binary numeral system. You're overestimating me or any other person if you think one person would translate that all.

Now this not a complaint for you Blade, but 'new' rules? I thought replying to spambots has been prohibited for aeons already. I knew you shouldn't reply to spambots, but I still did sometimes. It's just that there are people who still replied to them although there was that rule already. So, this one about replying to spambots isn't a new rule either.

1. Babelfish, online binary translator, Google translate.

2. You OK, Mika? You're not usually so... blunt.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th August 2009, 09:45 PM
You OK, Mika? You're not usually so... blunt.

Well I have had a happy summer, including visiting my old hometown Haapavesi, ASB contest, messing around with my TPM quiz (I even got an idea yesterday evening of how to make it happen), playing games, studying Japanese, watching Naruto and Inuyasha with new friends, Bleach just arrived in Finland, so I shouldn't be in a bad condition. One minus is that my access to both Mielikkitalo and TPM has been little limited since I got back from the hospital. But I should get those days back. And oh yeah, I'm mostly a winter person. Don't like hot weather.

But I was bugged because like I said, replying to spambots was banned before. So all the new rules were just adjustments and reminders. I saw a spambot thread in Anime Style Battling a while ago, and there some ASBers attacked the spambot with Pokemon. That was funny as hell.

Telume
7th August 2009, 11:05 PM
BLASTMASTER! YOUR SHORT POSTS AMUSE ME!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th August 2009, 11:38 PM
If you think his short posts are funny, you haven't seen THIS! (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=345666)

In case someone has a slow connection, wait for Blade's reply to be loaded, my link should be direct.

shazza
7th August 2009, 11:42 PM
blademaster is a funni dude because he makes really witty replies and acts real cynical and dat is funni and he goes on 4chan and uses lots of 4chan pix and jokes and ppl lauf at dem and he has like 4 different personalities wid different names so he can be scary but dats also pretty funi dat hes like all fuked up in da head but funni in a difrent way lol lol and he sucks up to heald so reali hes like heald but just the little heald but hes still a cool dude cuz he thinks hes going to rule da world

MeLoVeGhOsTs
8th August 2009, 04:06 AM
That's going on his death-card.

Blademaster
8th August 2009, 12:06 PM
blademaster is a funni dude because he makes really witty replies and acts real cynical and dat is funni and he goes on 4chan and uses lots of 4chan pix and jokes and ppl lauf at dem and he has like 4 different personalities wid different names so he can be scary but dats also pretty funi dat hes like all fuked up in da head but funni in a difrent way lol lol and he sucks up to heald so reali hes like heald but just the little heald but hes still a cool dude cuz he thinks hes going to rule da world

Shazza, you make a good Jerry Jackson, you know that?

That's going on his death-card.

Just to prove shazza right, no it isn't. What's going on my death-card (or headstone, maybe) is probably gonna either be "Respawning in 3... 2... 1... Prepare to respawn..." or, more loyally to my humble roots, "GAME OVER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6pBbLw820)."

EDIT: Scratch that. I know exactly how I want my funeral to go. I'm gonna save up a shitload of money through my life (somehow, maybe I'll be a gigolo or something), then when I die I'm gonna hire an orchestra to play this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzYBrUl926c) as my body is loaded into a pod and launched into space.

Telume
8th August 2009, 12:42 PM
Blademaster should be the Pablo Francisco of TPM

FI-HI-HIIIINE!

Heald
9th August 2009, 09:55 AM
I honestly have no idea where this thing about Blademaster being my little bitch boy came from.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
9th August 2009, 10:55 PM
Me neither. I believe it was because of his posts like this here (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?p=357958) but at least nowadays, not any more.

Magmar
10th August 2009, 08:48 AM
I was gone longer! And nobody noticed D:

Blademaster
10th August 2009, 02:09 PM
That's because shut up.

Also, that post... Wait, fuck that post! It's Mr. Mansome! I remember him! Fuck, that was some funny shit. He should come back.

Telume
11th August 2009, 12:43 AM
Had the topic of your post been "I'm back. Give me a taco." I would've gladly done so.