PDA

View Full Version : Design A Team

Mikachu Yukitatsu
7th August 2009, 11:40 PM
I've been shaping this idea inside my head for some time, and now I'll try to post it.

Here's a topic where you suggest a main team of 6 Pokemon to a person another poster has described. The team may be good or bad, but good teams are more challenging. The person may be real (your friend, neighbour, a celebrity, follow the privacy of course) or imaginary (your own fanfic character, a manga character etc.). You may also discuss the team.

Here's an example how this topic should work:

POSTER 1:
I'm looking for an noobish team. The person is named Riti, and she likes Water and Fire Pokemon and has been travelling across Kanto for a few weeks, and also traded some Pokemon with her friends.

POSTER 2:
Here's a possible team for Riti.
Wartortle
Charmander
Gyarados
Goldeen
Staryu
Ponyta

But I'm sure you can do better than me. That's why I created this thread, you know!

My first persons here:

Fensu is a skilled Feng Shui gardener, so her team has 3 Grass Types. She is also a nurse so she has a Chansey. The rest 2 of her Pokemon are for balance because she likes balance. I'd like her to have as good and as balanced a team as possible.

Zuma is also a nurse, and very beautiful. She has mostly Psychic Type Pokemon and I want her to have a good, balanced team as well. Perhaps a bit like those 'Beauty' girls in the games.

Get this topic going, but if we have no replies I guess this was a stupid idea!

Blademaster
8th August 2009, 11:26 AM
Fensu practices feng shui, yet has 3 Grass types?

That won't do. Feng shui is based around the elemental circle of fire, water, rock, wood, and steel. That being said...

-Ludicolo (Grass/Water)
-Cradily (Grass/Rock)
-Sceptile (Grass)
-Mawile (Steel)
-Magmar (Fire)
-Chansey (Normal)

Mikachu Yukitatsu
8th August 2009, 11:50 PM
You're right, Blade, but I should have made it clear, she is also into plain Western gardening and that's why I wanted her to have 3 Grass Types. Thanks for the team. Anybody care to design for Zuma?

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
9th August 2009, 03:35 AM
Zuma is also a nurse, and very beautiful. She has mostly Psychic Type Pokemon and I want her to have a good, balanced team as well. Perhaps a bit like those 'Beauty' girls in the games.

Well, I'll give it a go for Zuma's team.

- Blissey (Normal)
No surprise there as every Nurse Joy has one in the anime.
- Alakazam (Psychic)
The psychic powerhouse of Generation 1 minus Mewtwo.
- Bellossom (Grass)
It even has the word pretty "belle" in its name.
- Miltank (Normal)
Any nurse should have one.
- Starmie (Psychic/Water)
Has a pretty sparkling gem as a core and it's psychic too
- Galagladi (Psychic/Fighting)
Yet another psyhic.

Well ... the team isn't that balanced but fitting I'd say.

Make a team for my friend Jürgen.
He likes a balanced team, preferably with a few Pokémon that are under used or ignored in competetive battles altogether. He likes Pokémon best that can take a beating.

Blademaster
9th August 2009, 11:04 AM
- Galagladi

What?

Crazy Elf Boy
9th August 2009, 11:24 AM
I believe he means Gallade

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
9th August 2009, 02:54 PM
Indeed, I accidently noted down its German name.

CadoAngelus
19th August 2009, 09:23 AM
seems like a cool idea, so here goes. I'm looking for a team for the Bleach anime character Kenpachi Zaraki. He's part of Squad 11 - The Fighting squad. He is near immortal and loves challenges.

So, can anyone come up with a bad ass squad of 6 fighting type pokémon. The best from any / all generations will do fine, as long as they're bad ass.

Blademaster
20th August 2009, 11:50 PM
-Machamp (Fighting)
-Blaziken (Fire/Fighting)
-Poliwrath (Water/Fighting)
-Lucario (Steel/Fighting)
-Medicham (Psychic/Fighting)
-Toxicroak (Poison/Fighting)

CadoAngelus
21st August 2009, 05:49 AM
that's actually a pretty epic set up...i wouldn't of thought of all of those myself - i thought of Machamp, thats it lol