PDA

View Full Version : Sorry... DX

Adrenaline
19th August 2009, 07:16 AM
Alright I know I hav been gone for so long, but alot of things have come up. Fist I went on vacation and I was going to go on then,but there wasnt an available computer. And I came hmoe and I get sick again.So my sincere apologies to anyone I have caused inconvienience to, mostly in the ASB community. But now I am back. But still sick. I recovered alot though over the past three weeks.

~Adrenaline

Rossymore
19th August 2009, 07:41 AM
It's okay...I'm guessing many people didn't realise that you were gone.
It's the summer time so people are expected to dissappear.

Little_Pikachu
19th August 2009, 11:49 AM
Your appology is not accepted. Please leave.

Rossymore
19th August 2009, 12:03 PM
¬_¬

Please don't tell me you're the only admin we have...
xD

Telume
19th August 2009, 01:18 PM
People come, people go. Don't feel bad. Besides no one notices when someone. And what Rossy said is true, it's summer.

Which means VACATION TIMEZ :D

Even if summer is ending.

Adrenaline
19th August 2009, 03:34 PM
well my apology isnt accepted. i have to leave, farewell TPM. DX

Rossymore
19th August 2009, 04:32 PM
xD
Sometimes this place is just mad!

Telume
19th August 2009, 06:34 PM
I agree Rossy.

It's a MAD MAD MAD MAD World we live in!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th August 2009, 11:22 PM
What the... But TPM is cool! For instance, I have never seen anybody deleting my posts, except when there was a real reason like I quoted a inflammatory post (I even got an apology from the mod). Wasn't Little_Pikachu using sarcasm?

Oh it's sad that you're leaving. But life goes on!

Jeff
19th August 2009, 11:50 PM
I'm sure Adrenaline was using sarcasm too.

right?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th August 2009, 12:16 AM
OK, ignore my former reply, it was my first one for today. But welcome back, I myself noticed you were away, in fact, since I always check ASB although nobody ever challenges me. I think that's because everyone thinks I'm busy and stressed out, which is actually true. I have to moderate my own TPM usage because I'm busy and sick, and let me tell you, it isn't easy.

Telume
21st August 2009, 02:05 AM
Addictions can never be cured, they can only be controlled Mikachu :P

Adrenaline
21st August 2009, 06:26 PM
well i thought i was actually being banned.... until about two seconds ago. i guess i am not being banned. i think.

Houndoom_Lover
21st August 2009, 07:57 PM
^_^ I noticed you were gone. We is friends, and thens you were gones! Don't do that.