PDA

View Full Version : Kirby MADNESS, and Gyarados pic (inspired by Shadowed Mewtwo's sig)

Shining Kabutops
12th April 2003, 09:49 AM
Yeah, I was high, and I made...this... XD
Quite funny to look at though...hehe

[attachment deleted by admin]

Warrior_Wargreymon
12th April 2003, 10:38 AM
Omg.. XDXDXD That is sooo cute! Veeery original~ *Watches Boromir-kirby fall and squish Aragorn and Legolas-kirbies* XD~
Ahh.. you're CGs are so good. ._. Such smoothness.. niceness.. What program didja use? *Looks closer* Round... @.@
*Doesn't know what else to say* The beards look a bit strange, but I LOVE THE CGS! X_X Eeeeexcellent...

I posted teehee~

Shining Kabutops
12th April 2003, 10:55 AM
Thanks Warrior_Wargreymon! You seem to be on a high too XD
Yeah the beards do look a bit weird but it wouldn't really look much like them if I didn't put them in! :D I use PSP7 for my work. ;)

Civmonopolis
12th April 2003, 11:03 AM
Wow!!!!! There great i just love that pink guy. Great work on the theme characters. :D

Pichu cannon
12th April 2003, 11:13 AM
Lol that's soooooooo cute! Can i use it as my avatar?

~Pichu

Shining Kabutops
12th April 2003, 11:20 AM
Thanks Civmonopolis and Pichu cannon! :D Pichu cannon, you can try and use it as your avatar if you like, but it's probably a bit too big for that.

Shining Kabutops
13th April 2003, 09:04 AM
Sorry for the double post, but I just finished another pic, it's of a Gyarados in a storm, and it's my first ever try at doing a rain effect in PSP7!:D

Lightning
13th April 2003, 09:29 AM
LotR Kirbies- Eee!! So cute!! XD XD Those are really, really good. They're all drawn really well and the shading is just.. perfectly amazing. *Dies* I love the costumes and everything.. *Squeals* Too cute.. :3

Gyarados- Just the Gyarados alone is amazing, but all the special effects are just breathtaking. The Gyarados' lips should be a little rounder and thicker, but I believe that was virtually the only mistake I found. The shading is superb, and the water (especially the rain) looks great.

<--Jealous of you and your wonderful skills >\ lol..

Bai,
Lightning

Shining Kabutops
13th April 2003, 04:17 PM
Thankies for your comments Lightning :D

Shining Kabutops
16th April 2003, 02:35 PM
Here's another one I just finished, it's Rapidash galloping through the night...

Phoenixsong
16th April 2003, 08:30 PM
Everyone I know says I can draw well, an' I'm not putting my own work down or anything, but I always want to tell them that if they want to see really good art, they need to look at pictures like yours. Absolutely amazing ! OMG, I'm so jealous... *cries* The Gyarados is incredible, and those Kirbies... aaaahh! Cuteness! *is reminded of own odd little LotR/Nintendo fic-in-progress, in which Kirby is Gimli* The Rapidash is really cool too... I'm not sure if the blurriness is supposed to be part of the effect (it looks cool anyway), because the face is just a little TOO indistinct... it's awesome overall though. Keep it up!

Civmonopolis
16th April 2003, 10:06 PM
The Kirby with the helmet and the ax behind him is Gimli.