PDA

View Full Version : I am Zak's biggest fan

Craig The Great
26th August 2009, 03:35 AM
Its true, Zak is so great! Although I wish he'd stop being so into the SAW series. He was my senior Anime Discussion mod. I don't even know why I had that, i'm pretty sure it was just because i'm so awesome.

I'm Craig. Some of you might remember me (particularly ummmm'ers of the past)
For some reason my old account (Simply called Craig) was irrecoverably lost. No matter what I did, it simply would not fix. I even asked Suzie to help me! :(

Zak finally convinced me to re-register though. S^?

Heald
26th August 2009, 03:50 AM
Hi Craig! :wave:

How's the family?

Drago
26th August 2009, 04:40 AM
Sup Craig. Sucks about your account, but it's sweet to see you back all the same. Now bring back that cool avatar you had!

Craig The Great
26th August 2009, 05:23 AM
HAHA do you mean the cow with the beanie? I definitely would - but I've lost the file!

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th August 2009, 06:58 AM
Hello, I never knew you, but I welcome thee anyway.

shazza
26th August 2009, 07:34 AM
Hello!

Magmar
26th August 2009, 08:17 AM
Woooooooooooooooooooooo hey welcome back here have whatever pokemon this number turns out to be :124:

Crystal Mew
26th August 2009, 10:46 AM
welcome back craig!!!! I <3 you

Blademaster
26th August 2009, 10:56 AM
I agree with what MLG said. That is all.

Rossymore
26th August 2009, 11:39 AM
Erm...hai.

Welcome back whoever you are.

Little_Pikachu
26th August 2009, 11:47 AM
Hi Craig :)

Clark
26th August 2009, 04:08 PM
hello there.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th August 2009, 10:11 PM
Welcome back, you're one of those I don't remember. Are you a Pokemon Anime poster? If so, it's sad that I don't remember you, it was my favourite forum.

Zak
26th August 2009, 10:42 PM
It was during your hiatus he started posting there a lot. I could explain the whole mod thing (though I'm not sure I remember myself) but I won't ruin the moment haha

Welcome back, and by the way I think this year will be the last Saw film for me.

So sad, that AS WELL as the only two tv shows I watch are ending at the same time this year. Figures.

Katie
26th August 2009, 11:17 PM
It's Craig! HI =D What happened to your account, lost pw?

Craig The Great
27th August 2009, 01:58 AM
I don't actually know what happened to it. I think I lost the password, but then I had to get it recovered - or reregister, or something. Anyway, I think a confirmation email somewhere along the lines got trapped.

I would also like to correct myself. I am CRYSTAL MEW'S biggest fan. Not Zak's.

big ^s to team fortress 2

Crystal Mew
27th August 2009, 03:10 AM
I would also like to correct myself. I am CRYSTAL MEW'S biggest fan. Not Zak's.

that's what I thought 8)

Zak
27th August 2009, 05:05 AM
I don't think that's true either, I think Crystal Mew has bigger fans.

Speaking of fans, for the sake of old memes, my two biggest fans are blowing me right now.

Angel Blossom
27th August 2009, 09:21 AM
Um. I forgot who you were. XD I suppose you weren't very popular.

Welcome back, I guess! ^^; Stick around!

Crystal Mew
27th August 2009, 10:13 AM

Speaking of fans, for the sake of old memes, my two biggest fans are blowing me right now.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA good one zak.

:rolleyes:

I think Craig was more well known in ummmm rather than tpm

Clark
28th August 2009, 12:07 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAA good one zak.

:rolleyes:

I think Craig was more well known in ummmm rather than tpm

Not like anyone there actually talked to her, so she wouldn't know..

The_Missing_Link
28th August 2009, 12:25 AM

If the majority of people in the thread remembers someone, they are popular. And most of the people do remember him so therefore he is popular

Hey Craig. Good to see you back

Quicksilver62160
28th August 2009, 01:09 AM
If the majority of people in the thread remembers someone, they are popular. And most of the people do remember him so therefore he is popular
I don't remember him.

Angel Blossom
28th August 2009, 01:27 AM
Ummm, since when does your opinion matter? Oh, wait a minu— It doesn't! XD

Now run along and go back to playing WoW, silly. ^^

The_Missing_Link
28th August 2009, 01:31 AM
I don't remember him.

I think you left before he arrived, Steve (and thank you for gracing us with your presence)

Angel Blossom, whenever you try to say something witty, you sound like a total bitch

Angel Blossom
28th August 2009, 01:41 AM
I don't like it when people are bitchy to me. :/ And Clark, why are you being so mean to me lately...

The_Missing_Link
28th August 2009, 01:44 AM
Well, when you act uppity and sarcastic, you're basically inviting trouble

And I don't know why you keep on pouncing on that WoW thing. I already mentioned I quit a while ago (not like it's something to be ashamed of anyway. It's a game to pass the time)

Katie
28th August 2009, 01:49 AM
Kris I don't think one of your posts since returning has been remotely friendly.

The guy had 2000+ posts, and was quite present in the same unofficial tpm chat you frequented. If you don't remember him then it might be a problem on your end, not his "popularity"

Zak
28th August 2009, 02:07 AM
I don't like it when people are bitchy to me. :/ And Clark, why are you being so mean to me lately...

Greetings Mr. Kettle, this is Mr. Pot, you is black.

Also a note, no need to put tags around random letters, "bitchy" isn't on the filter anymore. Unless it's like force of habit or something. Hell, I don't think we even have a filter anymore.

I do admit I'm surprised you don't remember him, if memory serves me right, you and him were ummmm frequenters during the same time.

EDIT: Hey Steve!

shazza
28th August 2009, 03:10 AM
Come on guys, let's cut all this hoo-hah! We are a family, and a family sticks together - through the good times and bad. :keke:

Angel Blossom
28th August 2009, 10:15 AM
I do admit I'm surprised you don't remember him, if memory serves me right, you and him were ummmm frequenters during the same time.
We probably were, but there were just so many people around at the time. It was so hard keeping track of everybody, at least for me. ^^;

Speaking of ummmm, has anybody thought of reviving it? I guess it might be hopeless given the lack of activity here nowadays...

shazza
28th August 2009, 10:26 AM
Lack of activity? Why do you sprout that suggestion? I'm under the impression there is quite a fair few of us who are active on a semi-regular basis. In fact, more so than quite sometime.

And it puts a smile on my dile to see the influx of these new young members arriving as of late, of which I dub 'The 2009 ASB Generation'. They are bonding and forming their own friendships and posses, they are not elitist and have many traits of a newbie. It's cute and highly refreshing. They know little about the history of TPM, and are therefore not subjected to TPM politics.

They are the seeds of the future. They bring a glimpse of hope to TPM's survival for many years to come. I love you guys.

SystematicRevolution
28th August 2009, 10:48 AM

*Cough*

I charge a fee for using my old quotes, Zak.

Crystal Mew
28th August 2009, 10:51 AM
NATEEEEEE....!!!

welcome back buddy ;)

SystematicRevolution
28th August 2009, 10:55 AM
NATEEEEEE....!!!

welcome back buddy ;)

I bet my stay will be as long as my other "triumphant returns"... No more than a week, heheh.

Knight of Time
28th August 2009, 11:12 AM
And I thought I would have been welcoming back one person...guess I'll have to make it two.

Nate, Craig, how have you two been doing?

SystematicRevolution
28th August 2009, 11:54 AM
I have been well.

Yourself?

Zak
28th August 2009, 11:56 AM
*Cough*

I charge a fee for using my old quotes, Zak.

Hah, I did say old memes, but I actually said that because I was hoping it'd make you show up. It did!

SystematicRevolution
28th August 2009, 11:57 AM
Ah hell.

Looks like I fell into the trap. Anyway, sheep.

Craig The Great
28th August 2009, 12:11 PM

KRIS You don't remember me? Craig THE GNOME? Come on! We were like best buddies :(

Zak
28th August 2009, 03:11 PM
We probably were, but there were just so many people around at the time. It was so hard keeping track of everybody, at least for me. ^^;

Speaking of ummmm, has anybody thought of reviving it? I guess it might be hopeless given the lack of activity here nowadays...

Maybe hopeless for someone bitter like you who likes to go around calling things hopeless, but activity here has nothing to do with it. Most of us still do talk to each other on aim more often than we post on the board. Speaking of which, you never replied to my pm. Do you still even go on aim?

KRIS You don't remember me? Craig THE GNOME? Come on! We were like best buddies :(

I'm guessing the "not very popular" thing was sarcasm due to the already existing replies. If not, then merely a cry for attention would be my best guess. The Kris I remember hated seeing other people get a lot of attention in ummmm, much like in this thread. I guess that sort of makes sense, I used to be the same way, XD every time I'd see someone get a lot of praise or attention showered on them at one time, even if I liked them, I felt they didn't need mine.

Nate, what's with the four posts? Where's your old account, I'm pretty sure it still exists.

Angel Blossom
28th August 2009, 06:02 PM
Maybe hopeless for someone bitter like you who likes to go around calling things hopeless, but activity here has nothing to do with it. Most of us still do talk to each other on aim more often than we post on the board.
Okay, but that doesn't answer my question about ummmm, so there was no need for the snarkiness. -_-

Also, activity has dropped drastically here over the years. I don't know about you but that was most likely why ummmm died in the end.

Speaking of which, you never replied to my pm. Do you still even go on aim?
I read your PM but I forgot to reply. If you're going to keep being a bitch to me then why should I respond? And yes, I do use AIM still. ^^

Zak
28th August 2009, 06:28 PM
Okay, but that doesn't answer my question about ummmm, so there was no need for the snarkiness. -_-

Also, activity has dropped drastically here over the years. I don't know about you but that was most likely why ummmm died in the end.

I read your PM but I forgot to reply. If you're going to keep being a bitch to me then why should I respond? And yes, I do use AIM still. ^^

I don't think you're in any position to be playing innocent, after the way you've been acting since you've returned, I find it rather sickening that you'd even have the balls to have a whole "nobody wants me here ;-; why are you all being mean to me ;-;" sort of attitude. Hence why I think you're just aiming to attention-whore. Either that or you're extremely naive, which I don't think you are.
And I have a pretty good idea why ummmm died, but going into that would just be opening up another pointless can but I assure it had nothing to do with this forum's activity.

As for responding, two reasons: One I wasn't being a bitch there, and it's childish to use what I'm doing here as an excuse, especially when it's 100% warranted. I didn't think you'd stoop that low, guess I was wrong. And the other reason, giving you a chance to redeem yourself, if you care. But really, if you be bitch and expect us to be nice to you, then why can't I be a bitch and expect you to reply to my pm?

As long as you continue being a bitch here that's the kind of attitude you're likely to get. But like I said, you probably know that so why am I even bothering. :rolleyes:

Craig The Great
28th August 2009, 06:30 PM
ummmm died after WPM stopped coming and we had nothing to communally hate and laugh about

Knight of Time
28th August 2009, 06:51 PM
Actually, I remember a day where ummmm had a little bit of life in it again...but unfortunately it went back to the dead again.

I mean, when you breathe new life into a chat room, sometimes that new life doesn't last as long as you think.

Zak
28th August 2009, 06:54 PM
Actually, I remember a day where ummmm had a little bit of life in it again...but unfortunately it went back to the dead again.

I mean, when you breathe new life into a chat room, sometimes that new life doesn't last as long as you think.

Inviting two or three of your friends in there is hardly "breathing life" into it.

Knight of Time
28th August 2009, 07:02 PM
As long as they are TPMers...seems nobody here is interested in ummmm anymore, but that's fine with me, because I lost interest in it some time ago.

Even if I went in there and found I wasn't alone, I probably wouldn't stay in there for long.

Craig The Great
28th August 2009, 08:02 PM
resurrecting ummmm is impossible. all its regulars simply grew up, we don't have time to spend allll day evening and night in an aim chat room anymore, nor would we want to!

shazza
28th August 2009, 08:02 PM
ITT: Zak's an over-dramatizing douche and Angel Blossom is an immature bitch. But I would definitely smoke weed with one of them and have sex with the other. /thread

Crystal Mew
28th August 2009, 08:10 PM
resurrecting ummmm is impossible. all its regulars simply grew up, we don't have time to spend allll day evening and night in an aim chat room anymore, nor would we want to!

I came here to say this. also came here because tpm drama is so amusing.

and LOL shazza

Blademaster
28th August 2009, 08:24 PM
Ummm, since when does your opinion matter? Oh, wait a minu— It doesn't! XD

Now run along and go back to playing WoW, silly. ^^

Kirby's record of being the biggest cunt on TPM has officially been broken. Nice work. >_>

I bet my stay will be as long as my other "triumphant returns"... No more than a week, heheh.

HEY!

You dunno me, but I've seen your name in a few debates in the archives, I believe. Welcome back, stranjuh! :lemoncool:

ITT: Zak's an over-dramatizing douche and Angel Blossom is an immature bitch. But I would definitely smoke weed with one of them and have sex with the other. /thread

I... have no accurate response for this, actually.

The_Missing_Link
28th August 2009, 08:37 PM

I like your style, young man

Kirby
28th August 2009, 09:16 PM
Kirby's record of being the biggest cunt on TPM has officially been broken. Nice work. >_>

you're some faggot that registered in 2005 and lack any insight on tpm's past

go away plz thx

Zak
28th August 2009, 10:21 PM

Couldn't have put it any better.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th August 2009, 10:32 PM
They are the seeds of the future. They bring a glimpse of hope to TPM's survival for many years to come. I love you guys.

Well said. Rossymore, Unbraced, Adrenaline, Crystalix Tyranitar, read this. I just hope you guys stay here. And at least Rossymore seems to know how to post outside ASB, too.

This topic is getting weird. Blademaster faggot that registered in 2005 and lacks any insight on TPM's past? I saw TPM before Blademaster. Registered in 2001, read a lot lot lot more than replied during my first 3 years here, and still can't grasp TPM's past. I was in a hospital when Blade joined, and when I came back in late 2005, the forum had changed. Well Blademaster might not have been around so long, but he surely is a member that has his own opinion on things and has made TPM the forum it is now.

Kirby, Blademaster actually was leaving in one point, in case you didn't know.

SystematicRevolution
28th August 2009, 10:34 PM
Zakk: I don't know the password of my old account and for some reason my e-mail isn't registered. My account is still here but I can't get to it unless I can get the password:

Blademaster: Thanks brah.

Zak
28th August 2009, 10:39 PM
Well said. Rossymore, Unbraced, Adrenaline, Crystalix Tyranitar, read this. I just hope you guys stay here. And at least Rossymore seems to know how to post outside ASB, too.

This topic is getting weird. Blademaster faggot that registered in 2005 and lacks any insight on TPM's past? I saw TPM before Blademaster. Registered in 2001, read a lot lot lot more than replied during my first 3 years here, and still can't grasp TPM's past. I was in a hospital when Blade joined, and when I came back in late 2005, the forum had changed. Well Blademaster might not have been around so long, but he surely is a member that has his own opinion on things and has made TPM the forum it is now.

Kirby, Blademaster actually was leaving in one point, in case you didn't know.

That's probably because you rarely posted outside Anime. Not everyone who registered in 2000/2001 is expected to have insight on TPM's past, especially if they stuck to one forum. Some RPGers joined back then and are still here, but in all that time never ventured outside of RPG. Kirby said that someone like Blademaster who registered later isn't expected to have insight on TPM's past, which is very different than saying that someone who did IS expected to.

SystematicRevolution
28th August 2009, 10:48 PM
So what would everyone say if I confessed that I was Real One Bjarni back in the day?

Does anyone even know who the hell that was, anymore?

Mikachu Yukitatsu
28th August 2009, 10:48 PM
I read Misc, Zak! Long religion debates with long posts by BarbaraLeMaster, The Rusted One and Raz discussing politics, amusing notes by firepokemon, I saw it all. I just couldn't post, I feared I would break the rules and also that my English wasn't enough. I was a lukio student (Finns usually go to lukio in the age of 16-18) and didn't have internet at home, so my TPM usage was limited to Haapavesi library and school's computer lab, but still, I woke up at 6:30 AM, run to school and wasted a couple of hours each day to read TPM.

Oh yeah, and Bjarni was that autism kid, I remember.

Zak
28th August 2009, 11:07 PM
So what would everyone say if I confessed that I was Real One Bjarni back in the day?

I, for one, wouldn't believe you because I actually first encountered Bjarni outside of TPM two years before he registered here, on some other Pokemon/gaming site. I guess I'd say it's an impressive coincidence if you had that Bjarni gimmick going since before you joined here.

Craig The Great
29th August 2009, 12:33 AM
No god damn way you were Real One Bjarni.

I'm drunk

Crystal Mew
29th August 2009, 01:18 AM

I would be quite upset you never shared this secret with me ;/

yeahhh I remember him alright. the thing that pops into my mind is his wonderful rendition of donald duck..only...not

SystematicRevolution
29th August 2009, 02:50 AM
Hah, I wasn't but I wish I would've pulled something off like that.

Actually, I did long before I joined TPM. But my second persona was an Elitist Flamer.

Drago
29th August 2009, 04:06 AM
Nah, Bjarni's real identity was supposedly revealed on another forum where some dude with like several 100,000 posts stated that he likes to post on noob forums as an autistic kid named Bjarni.
This dude was a really fat ugly guy, incidentally. And in a thread he stated he was a proud virgin. I'm not kidding.

...I don't think you want to be that guy.

Zak
29th August 2009, 04:23 AM
Someone's done their homework... yeah I believe his name was Jesse Smith. I think he said he really was autistic as well.

Blademaster
29th August 2009, 07:09 PM
Jesse Smith? That name sounds familiar for some reason...

Where was he from?