PDA

View Full Version : My brother Nic wants to join.

Adrenaline
26th August 2009, 11:58 AM
Hey guys my older brother Nic wants to join. He is 17 and is going to be a senior in High School. I got him into pokemon a couple summers ago and now he wants to join TPM, after watching me do stuff on it. He is a little nervous(I have NO CLUE why) but he cant wait to join. He is making me post this so he can get feedback on whether people would like him or not. We share the computer so wecant be on at the same time, and neither of us has laptops. Boo DX. He is a fun guy, loves sports, and likes to participate ni alot of things, so he will post everywhere he can. I myself will be gone for two weeks for I am going to a camp with my friends. There are no computers there, since it is in the MIDDLE OF THE WOODS, but it will be loads of fun. When I come back I hope to see my brother at least made one friend!!!

Unbraced
26th August 2009, 12:11 PM
I friend of yours is a friend of mine!

Adrenaline
26th August 2009, 12:13 PM
thank you! i am sure he will want to be your friend as well! another thing, he likes ice magic/types/things/whatever. If it involves ice powers he is all over it.

Rossymore
26th August 2009, 12:19 PM
Any new member is welcomed in any forum.

Also, we can't like him because we don't know him. Let him come on and we'll see what he's like! :v

Adrenaline
26th August 2009, 12:23 PM
Yeah I figured someone would say that. In that case, I will put him on!!!! he has to do the whole register crap first.

Crystalix Tyranitar
26th August 2009, 01:06 PM
Hey sorry it took so long. I had to do a ouple things. Alright so whats up everyone? I am Crystalix Tyranitar, CTyrant, or Nic.

Rossymore
26th August 2009, 01:15 PM
Yo.

You're the second person I've greeted today! :v

Crystalix Tyranitar
26th August 2009, 01:27 PM
Uh, congrats!?

Rossymore
26th August 2009, 02:04 PM
Thank you! ;D

Crystalix Tyranitar
26th August 2009, 02:11 PM
hey np. i cant wait to start asb. adrenaline is making it sound like such fun.

Clark
26th August 2009, 04:04 PM
welcome. persons brother.

Blademaster
26th August 2009, 07:10 PM
Yo bro. Whatcha know?

Zak
26th August 2009, 07:12 PM
I'm sorry, but we cannot accept people like him. He's not cool or worthy enough.

Crystalix Tyranitar
26th August 2009, 07:16 PM
I am sorry I am not cool or worthy enough.? I dont know what to say to that.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
26th August 2009, 10:08 PM
Welcome to TPM. I like ice too and am looking forward to winter here in Finland.

shazza
26th August 2009, 10:26 PM
I like these new members who still have an active interest in Pokemon, I really really do. :love2:

Zak
26th August 2009, 10:53 PM
I am sorry I am not cool or worthy enough.? I dont know what to say to that.

You don't have to say anything, it's more directed at you brother for asking. If someone wants to join, just register and start posting, can't be too hard. It just seems like an asinine question to ask.

Now, if he told us that you have autism or were anything like a former member known as Water Pokemon Master, then the replies would probably be a lot more different and colorful and it would be an arguably reasonable question.

Crazy Elf Boy
26th August 2009, 11:14 PM
Wow you seem like my kind of person I like Ice too basically due to this person here

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Taezh4ULlfw/SOSqu9EhemI/AAAAAAAAAIc/IVDQyRd0hSY/s400/Hyourinmaru-Bankai-Toshiro-Hitsugaya.jpg

But anyway welcome to TPM.

Magmar
27th August 2009, 10:33 AM
Sure, I'll corrupt your brother o:

Adrenaline
27th August 2009, 12:57 PM
Looks like everyone is being rather positive!

Dark Scizor
27th August 2009, 07:29 PM
So, how do you people actually find this place? Last time I asked a new member, I didn't get a reply.

It isn't as popular as it was back in like 00-04, so I'm at a complete loss as to how you'd find the forum.

Welcome anyway :)

Jeff
27th August 2009, 08:08 PM
Our ASB has an article on Bulbapedia. http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/TPM_ASB. That could be how some people are finding it considering the number of people joining for ASB.

Adrenaline
27th August 2009, 08:28 PM
he found it from me. he is my brother. i typed somthing into google, and i got this. so yeah. thats how i found. that IS what you were asking correct?