PDA

View Full Version : Zanatos Academy-STARTS-LSUS accepted

Shadow Djinn
12th April 2003, 11:32 AM
Zanatos Academy. The School for Pokemon trainers. Your dream is to enter. Then one day, surprisingly, you get a letter from the school, allowing you to enter! When you arrive, the academy trainers. The School is partially damaged, but then a mysterious trainer appears and drives Team Zeta back. The school hires repairmen to fix up the academy but they find out the school is damaged badly. It will take monthes. While they're still reparing, Team Zeta reappears and attacks again. This time, your pokemon are improved, and you are evenly matched. TZ retreats and the kicks off with a tournament! THen, one day, a mysterious team who call themselves Team Zeta arrive and attack the academy. Since your pokemon are not very powerful, the Team crushes the academy finds out Team Zeta has established a academy nearby and they have many trainers. Thus the war begins...

Thats mainly what will happen in the rpg. Consindered as the plot...

Signups
Name:
Personality:
Pokemon:( No 3rd evos like walrein and salemence, they will evolve during the rpg. No legendaries )
Relations:(Crush or friends with anyone? Brother/Sister of anyone? That stuff)
Other:

Team Zeta Signups

Name:
Personality:
Pokemon:( No legends, 3rd evos allowed)
Other:

2 cards for each signup form

My Signup

Name:Zera
Personality:HIs personality, to his friends is random. Sometimes he nice, sometimes hes mean, etc.
Appearence:Looks like a birdkeeper from R/S
Pokemon:( No 3rd evos like walrein and salemence, they will evolve during the rpg. No legendaries )Sandslash(M), Mightyena(M), Ninetales(M), Umbreon(M), Arcanine(M), scizor(M)
Relations:(Crush or friends with anyone? Brother/Sister of anyone? That stuff)Friends with jett, A small crush on Nicky(Nicole)
Other:

Name: Nicole, Nickname is Nicky
Age14 -16)15
Personality: Carefree, tends to act like a boy sometimes, her most often said word is " Whatever" =p.
Appearence: Nose length black hair and azure eyes. She wears a white plain t-shirt and sky blue pants with white stripes.
Pokemon: Clefairy(F), Ziggy( Smeargle)Male, Plusle(M), Minun(F), Sunny(F Espeon), Draggy( Female Dragonair)
RelationsCrush or friends with anyone? Brother/Sister of anyone? That stuff)Friends with Zera, has a small crush on Jett
Other:

Team Zeta Signups

Name: James Hunter
Age 20+)29
Personality: Cold, and very calm.
Appearence:He has short white hair, and green eyes. The rest of him looks like Dante from Devil May Cry
Pokemon No legends, 3rd evos allowed)Metagross, Dragonite(M), Skarmory(M), Scizor( M), Blastoise(M), Sceptile(M)
Other:

PrincessAdina
12th April 2003, 01:11 PM
Name: Riley
Personality: Riley is very sweet... generally. When it comes to her Pokemon, she can't stand to see them hurt, and doesn't like to lose. She'll defend her Pokemon till the end and is very determined.
Appearence: Like this (http://www.flygirlphoto.com/fashionshots/fashionthirtyfive.htm)
Pokemon: http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs210.png Shellshocked (Wartortle - M)
http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs005.png Blaze (Combushken - M)
http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs124.png Viper (Seviper - M)
http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs185.png Storm (Seadra - M)
http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs188.png Shellz (Shellgon - M)
http://pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs046.png Scream (Louderd - M)
Relations: Crush on Rob (^_^)
Other: Eep! No!!! **runz**

Yes.. well, I would post.. but I don't know exactly what to post.. :P

Shadow Djinn
12th April 2003, 01:19 PM
Zera

Today was the day I finally gained a victory in the world. The day, I was given a letter from Zanatos Academy. It said I was in, and I needed to be there tomorrow. I'd told my parents about this, and they seemed okay about it, I think. Nicky called, and they she was quite surprised.

" So youre going to some fancy place?" She had asked. I had said yes. Then she said to hold on for a minute. She came back on the phone minutes later, panting.
" I got...a letter! To-Zanatos! Where you're goin!" She said happily.
" Good for you." I teased. She growled.
" Really!" She had practiclly screamed.
" Yeah ok, then see you there." I had said and hung up. I threw my stuff into a bag.

Jon UKX
12th April 2003, 01:21 PM
Name:Jon ‘Xtra’ Owng
Personality:bit of a crybaby, but is very friendly and likes to make friends
Appearence: black gelled hair, a black t-shirt with a skull on it, baggy jeans, trainers and (sometimes) rollerblades
Pokemon:Ducky(Lotad), Strike(Zangoose), Feathers(Swellow), Giddy(Tauros) and Muddy(Mudkip)
Relations: friends with Maxila
Other: His nickname is the key to his secret

Xtra
--------
I was just eating my breakfast of Frosties when the post arrived and I rushed towards the door, I put the bills on the table and then I saw the letter I had been waiting for.
"YES, I'M GOING TO ZANATOS ACADEMY!" I shouted and I ran upstairs to wake up my parents.
After the intial shock, my mum decided to head to town to get my supplies while I decided to call Maxila.
"Hey Max." I said." Gues what?"
"What?" asked Maxila.
"I'm going to Zanatos!" I yelled.
"So am I." replied Maxila. "Isn't that great."
After Max hung up, I decided to finish my breakfast and started to eat happily as I was started tomorrow.

Toxicity
12th April 2003, 03:09 PM
Name: Laura
Personality: Even though she's anti-social, Laura can be kind-hearted to her pokemon and friends...She's usually silent and depressive, but also gothic and intelligent.
Appearance: Slightly taller than average and thin. Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair with blue highlights(dun ask...), and extremely pale skin. Wears a long-sleeved black tee with a blue '00', baggy navy blue khakis at a length you can't see her shoes, silver rimmed, oval lensed, black tipped glasses(nearsighted), and a silver chain necklace with an icy blue ankh.
Pokemon: Eevee(F/Moonlite), Vulpix(F/Meilin), Pikachu(F/Tomoyo), Seadra(F/Tsunami), Absol(F/Shadow), Xatu(F/Mehki)
Relations: Friends with Malixa
Other: Can speak telepathy with Moonlite and Mehki

**Laura**

I was only eating my cereal when my mother handed me a letter from Zanatos...I slowly opened it and I read that I was accepted...I was excited...I looked down at Moonlite, my Eevee, who was tugging at my pants leg....

"Well...Looks like we're going to Zanatos Moonlite..." I said, looking down to her.

"Fwee..." She said silently, looking up at me...I finished my cereal and placed the bowel in the dishes....Before I went to gather my Poke'Balls which contained the others, the phone rang...And my mother said, "Laura...Get that please..." I nodded and picked it up...

"Hello...?" I said silently into the phone

"Hey Laura....It's me, Malixa...I found out I'm going to Zanatos, How about you?"

"Hey Malixa...I'm accepted too...."

"Well...Gotta go, So...See you later...Bye." And she hung up...I then hung up...My mother asked who it was...And I replied, "Malixa."

I grabbed my Poke'Balls, and placed the things I was taking into a bag....I dashed outside and released my Xatu, Mehki. I returned Moonlite and leaped onto Mehki, as she took off into the air.....

lugia_2000
12th April 2003, 03:24 PM
Name: Rob Nightshade
Personality: He's quite funny and outgoing in group situations or with people he's comfortable with. He always has his mind on the opposite sex, and loves to take big risks. He's a very mischevious person, and his personal motto is, "No rule is solid."
Appearence: Sorta longish brown hair that's down to just above his eyes, yet is shorter in the back and sides, hazel brown eyes, not so tan skin, he wears a black head band, a grey T-shirt with a red chinese fire dragon on it, black cargo type pants with a huge surplus of pockets, black sneakers, and red gloves w/ no fingers. He ocassionally wears a red pullover with a hood, and wears a brown belt in which his pokeballs are on.
Pokemon: Snorlax (Snorlax ) Sealeo (Sealeo ) Shellsta' (Shellgon) ShadowBlade (Larvitar) Bam-Bam (Metang) and Lairon. They're all male, with the exception of Metang, who is genderless (...ouch).
Relations: He has a big crush on Riley. ^_^; And he's friends with Jett.
Other: The-Th-Thee-Thee-Thee-Th-The-That's all, folks!

Rob
~~~~~

"How's it going buddy?" I asked my half-asleep snorlax as I enticed him with a grapefruit. He perked up and stumbled toward me, and with a great breath, literally sucked the fruit from my hand and into his mouth.
"Wow...acting like kirby today, huh?" I asked. It was no use...he was already back asleep.
I let my remaining five pokeballs drop to the floor. Sealeo, Shellsta' , Bam-Bam, Lairon, and Shadow Blade all appeared, a bit drowsy having just woken up.

Let me give you a bit of a history on my pokemon, before I tell the tale of how my adventure began.

ShadowBlade was my starting pokemon. I had gotten him at the age of 14, which happened to be just last year from our local professor, Prof. Einstan (hehe). He was an oddity among starters, yet the best there was in my opinion. I had seen him take down a fully grown Pidgeot many a time, and I was proud to have him. I suspected he would evolve into a Pupitar any day now, and that had me itching to train him.

Snorlax was my first pokemon, in a sense, and he was one of my best friends, despite his short attention span and tendancy to doze off in the midst of an activity. I had encountered him a while back deep in the woods near my home, and soon after bonded with him. In the short times he wasn't asleep, we played together, (most catch the food in your mouth) and bonded until we were nearly the best of friends. I never actually decided to capture him until I obtained ShadowBlade, yet when I did, Snorlax was more than willing to come along for the ride.

Sealeo was given to me by my best friend, Matt Steiner, before he left for Celedon City. Sealeo was just a Spheal back then, and I couldn't help but accept his gracious offer. That Spheal was a real likeable guy, always getting into mischief and messing around. We always had good laughs together, and we bonded quickly. The site of Sealeo would always conjure up memories of Matt...

Shellsta' was my first battle-and-capture pokemon. I had found him on a highschool field trip to Meteor falls, and snuck away from the group to chase after it. He was only a Bagon then, and was, in my opinion, rediculously easy to capture. A solid hit from the RockSlide ability of ShadowBlade was all it took to bring him to his knees. I caught him and trained him soon after into a Shellgon. Bagon has always jumped off of high things and wanted to fly. I always felt terrible for him, as it seemed his ambition would never be reached.

Lairon started out as an Aron, whom I found wandering the streets a few months ago. He was reluctant to come with me at first, but snorlax, using his yawn ability (whether or not it was intentional, I don't know...) got the Aron drowsy and put him to sleep. I caught him soon after, and raised him into a Lairon.

Bam-Bam was my most recent pokemon, obtained only a week ago. He was already evloved, and I recieved him from a raffle at the mall. I had a pick between a Zangoose, Cacturne, or a Metang. I chose the Metang, taking it's rareness into consideration, and named it Bam-Bam. He was a headstrong, ambitious pokemon, who wasn't one to disobey orders or mess around.
(end pokemon description stuff)

As my pokemon chatted in my room, I hurried downstairs and out the door, still in my pajamas, to get the mail. I was eagerly awaiting to see if my application into Zanatos academy was accepted or not.
"Come on...come on..." I mumbled, flipping through odds and ends in the box.
"Yessssssss!! It came! It came!!" I cried out. In a blur, I raced inside and tore open the envelope, ripping the contents a bit.
"Mom! Dad!! I got into Zanatos!!" I screamed, rushing upstairs.

Samchu
12th April 2003, 03:34 PM
Name: Sam Omaras
Personality: friendly, outgoing, highly competitive and concentrated during battles, takes his pokemon with him everywhere
Appearence: He's 7' tall (big i know), quite muscular, wears black t-shirt with jeans and black trainers
Pokemon: Pikachu, Larvitar, Scyther, Houndour, Eevee, Shadow (black Eevee)
Relations: has a crush on Malixa
Other: none

Sam
~~~
"Yo, Pikachu, wake up!" I yelled, much to the disapproval of my pokemon. I ending up on the recieving end of another thunderbolt.
"Hey! Look I got into Zanatos Academy!" I shouted, showing him the letter.
"Pikachu!" He cheered jumping up and down.
"We'd better get ready!"
I grabbed my pokeballs and strapped them to my belt. Pikachu and I ran downstairs and began to pack supplies. This was so cool! I was going to Zanatos!
I left my parents a note for when they got back to work, no way I was waiting.
I walked out of my home and up the hill in front of it with Pikachu on my shoulder. I stopped on top of the hill and turned back.
"This is it Pikachu. When we come back here we will be the best of the best."
"Pika!"
"Are you ready?"
"Pikachu!"
"Then let's go!" And with that we began our journey.

PrincessAdina
12th April 2003, 06:20 PM
Riley
^^^^

"Wartortle!!" Shellshocked yelled, waving his arms in the air. He was telling me the mail had arrived. I looked out my window at my Wartortle, and grinned. I opened the window and slid down a giant slide to the mailbox.

You see, my dad was an inventor. He invented anything and everything. Gadgets of all kinds laid around my house, half working, half in pieces. But, whatever. Everything dad actually finished, had some sort of use.

I opened my mailbox, and grabbed the pile of letters out of it, "Hmm... wonder if I got anything.."

"Tortle.." Shellshocked muttered. I knew what he was saying. He was getting annoyed at me saying it every day.

Shellshocked was my starter Pokemon. A year or so ago, he was only a squirtle... and I knew that he was gonna be a Blastoise soon... I just knew it! He was the picture-perfect water pokemon. He was real smart too... and not just with intelligence... but he was sarcastic too.

I sorted through the mail, tossing aside everything to my mom, dad and my three brothers. Shellshocked was attempting to catch all the mail I dropped. Finally, I reached something addressed to me. Up in the corner it read 'Zanatos Academy'. I screamed, "Dude!!" I dropped the rest of the mail, and grabbed Shellshocked, dragging him inside with me as I ran.

"Mom!! Dad!!" I yelled, blasting through the door, "Guess what! Guess what!"

Adrian, my oldest brother (who's 18 ), walked out of the kitchen, "What's up, squirt? Your little Pokemon evolve?" His Hariteyama followed.

I glared at him, smirking, "I got into Zanatos.."

"Pfft.. yeah... sure.. like a little squirt like you would get into an Academy that I didn't even get into.." He taunted.

I held up the letter, tauntingly, "Read 'em and weep, Adrian.."

His eyes widened, "Mom! Dad! Brandon, Mike! The squirt got into Zantos!"

My mother came from the kitchen drying a few dishes with her Pidgeotto, my father came up from his lab with Gardevoir and my two brothers came down from their rooms... Brandon with his Crobat and Mike with his Manectric. All four looked amazed.

Mike raised an eyebrow, "Oh did you now?"

I smirked, "That I did.."

My mother dropped the dish and hugged me, "Oh Riley! Congratulations!"

"Ack! Mom! You're choaking me!" I tried to pry my mother off my neck.

Shellshocked pointed and laughed at me.

I sighed, it was gonna be a long day.. Hmm.. now to tell my other Pokemon...

Pichu Luver
12th April 2003, 08:13 PM
holy crap Samchu beat me? I am late!!!!!

Name: Malixa
Personality: Shy quiet, keeps to herself most of the time, she usually hangs around her pokemon, doesn't try to make friends, because she only wants to fight and train.
Appearence: http://www.2topstars.com/pictdir/actresses/gallery/jlopez/jlopez125.jpg the shirt and the short shorts are the same color..
Pokemon Shocker(pikachu), DareDevil(Grovyle), Jessy(Sandslash), Chomp(totodile:D), Curse(Ninetales), RainBow(Vibrava)
Relations:friends with Laura and Jon. And maybe has a crush on Jon..
Other: uh... wheeeeeeeee

Malixa(only Jon has permission to call me Maxila or Max lol)
~~~~
Wow, everyone is going. I thought, packing up, Shocker snored as loud as my father, My god Shock, how loud can you get. I sighed, and threw a pillow on her head, she was up and about in a minute.
"Pika chu chu Pi pika?" She snapped. I only sighed and tossed another at her. I smiled out the corner of my eye. She was smiling with I finished.
"We need to hurry, go get go get everyone will yeah?" I asked, she scurried off, my Ruby necklass glistened in the sun through the window.
Soon enough, I heard thumping coming down the stairs, all my pokemon came in, talking and chatting in excitement.
"Alright, everyone, get in your pokeballs, but you Shocker, and Jessy." They all nodded and headed to them, ready to go, I headed outside, I walked down the street, I waited on the opposite side of Jon house, was he even awake yet? He soon came out, pokeballs ready, I stood there, half amused, and half annoyed for taking so long.
"What takes you so long?" I asked, him smiled jokingly at the question.
"Seeing if you'll wait for me."
We both laughed as we started to the cable car, unlike other towns, this one needed a cable car to be exited. Sad really, they had closed down the path because of gang bangs and such..
"SomeDay Jon, I'm not going to wait, I missed laura she flew off"
"Haha." He joked.
I looked at him out of the corner of my eye, Pushing it buddy. I thought sneakingly.
Shocker andJessy, both ran along ahead, playing around and such. They were easpecially happy today.

lugia_2000
13th April 2003, 08:43 AM
Rob
~~~~~

My parents came down from upstairs, three of our family pokemon following. Arcanine, Manectric, and Houndoom all dashed down the stairs to hear the good news.
"This is wonderful news!" My mom exclaimed.
"Where's Jake? I have to tell him!" My mom pointed outside, where he was playing with his Mightyena and Vulpx. Our family had always been known as "The people who have way too many dogs." I enjoyed their company, as they were all fun to be around, but I personally preferred dragon types and steel types. Anything under those two categories would suit me. My older sister, who was away, currently, trying to get her fourth badge, sort of contradicted our family name by using mostly cat like pokemon, such as Delcatty, Eevee, Persian, and a few of the later eevee forms, though I wasn't quite sure what they were, as she only wrote to me about them.

"Jake! I got into Zanatos!" I shouted to him. He gave a smile.
"That's good."
He threw a stick, and Mightyena bolted after it. I walked back inside, a huge grin upon my face. Nothing could ruin today. Nothing could stand in my way.
I poured out a bag of food into each of my pokemons' food dishes, and they gulped it all down, as if swallowing it whole.
"We're going to Zanatos...this will be awesome!!" I shouted. My pokemon all nodded happily.
To prepare, I rummaged through my drawers. searching for anything to make my pokemon stronger.
"Whoa...and old pokeblock case...and a battery operated berry blender thing...that might be cool." I said to myself. I through them onto my bed, reminding myself to take them later.
Among other things, I found a few old TM's that I had never used, like thunderbolt and double team...nothing all that great.
There was also my badge box...it brought back memories of when I had earned my first three badges, which happened to be all I had. I'd never travelled far enough to get the remaining five, and I didn't care much. I threw the box back into the drawer. I didn't need it.

I figured my parents would take me to the train station later on. Perhaps I'd meet someone there going to Zanatos as well...

Samchu
13th April 2003, 01:39 PM
Sam
~~~
"Pika?" my pikachu's ears pricked up.
"You hear someone?"
We turned and waited, sure enough two people came up the hill behind us. One girl and one boy who were following a very happy Sandshrew and Pikachu.
Pikachu jumped off of my shoulder and ran to greet the two pokemon, I'm sure he even blushed when he was saying hi to the Pikachu. Great, now I'm gonna get stuck with a lovesick pikachu.
I walked over to greet the trainers.
"Hi," I said. "Where are you two headed?"
"Zanatos Academy, my friend and I recently got our invites."
"Same here." I extended my hand. "I'm Sam."
"Jon." He replied shaking it.
"Malixa."
"Nice name," I complemented. Nice body too. I thought. "is that Pikachu yours?"
"Yes. Her name's Shocker."
"Cool. Look, I don't wanna sound funny or anything but it looks like Pikachu has a crush on Shocker, so, rather than walk around with a lovesick Pikachu would it be okay if we came with you guys."
"Okay." Replied Jon.
"Great! Then let's go!"

Shadow Djinn
13th April 2003, 02:04 PM
Zera

After covering miles with Arcanine's extreme speed, I was near Zanatos. It was a big place, I just hoped we wouldnt learn stuff like, what type a ninetales is. I had one already dangit. Arcanine sped up and I kept hold on his mane.
" SLow down Blaze." I said shakily. Blaze barked and sped up even more. I sighed.

Nicole

" Sunny Teleport." I said. That was the only way to get to Zanatos. But then I realized how stupid I was. Sunny teleported me into the middle of a pack of Growlithe, wild ones. They snarled.
" Hi." I whispered meekly. They lunged.
" Red, Blue!" I roared, sending out my Plusle and Minun. They shocked the Growlithe and Sunny Psychiced them out of the way. I realized I was in a forest, not a desert -_-;. Red and Blue leapt on my shouleders as I continued through the forest with Sunny at myside.
" Flash, SUnny." I murmured. It was as dark as nightime, though it was only morning. Espeon let out a strong light, brightening up the forest. A Noctowl was sleeping on a nearby tree, and I saw some Tailow too.
" Teleport to Zanatos City." I sighed. Espeon glowed, and me, Red, Blue, and Sunny were teleported off towards te city...

James Hunter

Zanatos Academy. I thought. A worthy enemy to attack. Our home on Crossbone Isle was filled with my Team Zeta troops, powerful ones. I summoned the elites in. They arrived quickly in my office and saluted.
" Deploy the Lapras Transports with the Grunts. Take the lead, elites." I said. They nodded and filed out. I then called up some TZ Builders.
" Go on a Lapras towards Zanatos Academy with the Elites. As they attack the academy, establish a Team Zeta Barrack. We had some all over the world.
" Then contact the rest of the TZ Barracks and send the troops to our ne wone." I commanded. The builders nodded and walked out.
" Good. We will take control." I smirked.

Pichu Luver
13th April 2003, 02:41 PM
Malixa
~~~~
We kept walking, Great.. My pikachu is stuck with a lovesick one.. I thought walking along, wasn't trying to be rude, as they talked about what they were going to do, but I wasn't really into listening to them.
"Pikachu! Pika!" I looked at shocker, who jumped up on my shoulder happily.
"You like him don't you?"
She nodded, and cocked her head at me, then at Sam.
"Pi?"
"No, I don't even know him. I have to atleast know the guy before I start to like him." I murmured to her, they didn't notice. I looked ahead, three trainers(just random ones) were ahead, each tougha nd brutul looking, they stoped us.
"Looky here, we found ourselves some trainers."
"They look like wimps boss." One said, with a crazy look in his eye.
"Yes, but we have to make due. Get rid of them."
"Fine, I'll take the girl on..." The same crazy dude said, throwing a pokeball it released a Arbok, I smirked inside.
"Jessy your up first."
"SandSlash!" She jumped ahead full of energy.
"Go Arbok Poison sting!"
A million little needles came flying out, Jessy easily cut them away with her long claws.
"Jessy Secret power!"
Cutting tall grass, it flung towards arbok, who again just like jessy dodge it with ease.
"You won't beat me like that! Arbok Wrap it!"
"Jessy, Hyper Beam attack!"
Light gathered from all directions and arbok went flying back into a tree, fallen, he returned it.
"fine then.. Go... Mightyena(is that right?)" He called, out of the bushes jumped a dog, a big dog.
"Fine, I lightly tossed a..."
~~~
finsih it plz someone whos with me, I gotta go bye..

Tyler and Hobbes
13th April 2003, 07:26 PM
Name:Jett
Personality: Excentric, scammer, likes to be dumb, likes to live life to the fullest
Appearence:shaggy green hair, cold blue eyes, wearing a black jersey with the numbers 007 on it with teal sweat pants on it
Pokemon: Roselia M (Thorn),Murkrow F(Tempy), Kadabra M(Houdini), Sableye M (Shadow), Slugma F(Speedy), Ekans M (Drago)
Relations: best friends with zera,if ok and Rob
Other: gives purple roses to all the girls: carries tham in a bag

Jett
~~~~~~~~~~
Finishing my waffles, I got the mail. Tempy was on my shoulder. Bill, bill, junk, bill, but something else was in there. I nearly passed out!!! I literally was parylyzed for ten seconds!!! "My plan worked!!" I shouted. "My plan worked!!!" I din't realize mom was standing right there, "What plan?" she asked. I couldn't tell her I snuck in to the database of the Zanatos academy computers so I made something up, "Well... Um... l looked down, I..I got excepted to Zanatos." "Oh, thats great, honey!" "Got to go mom, don't want to be late." I quickly grabbed my bag of roses and was off!" I ran all the way to the train station. I was almost out of breathe when I saw Rob's parents car pull up. They were talking to him. I snuck behind him. When they left I jumped up. "Hey! Where are you going.?" I asked. he looked at me. I could tell he hated when I snuck up on him. I got excepted to zanatos!!" He proclaimed. "Me too!" We both jumped up and down. "Did Zera or Nicki?" I asked puzzled. He frowned and then he said, "Yes!!!" We both jumped up and down again. "I don't have a train ticket so..." "Okay here's how it's gonna go." He whispered into my ear. The train was realy realy fast!!!! By the time we got there about fifteen minutes had passed. I saw a girl, I walked up to her, and gave her one of my roses. She looked at me strangely and said...
---------------------------------------------------------------
The next female char to post could be the girl,or not.

lugia_2000
14th April 2003, 08:30 AM
Rob
~~~~

It was good to see that Jett was going to Zanatos as well. Within about fiteen or twenty minutes, the incrediby fast train pulled up to the spectacular Zanatos academy. Nearly what seemed to be about a million trainers were outside, a few of them battling. Some were dressed a bit funny, and seemed sort of old to be students.

Jett ran off to flirt with some girl, while I ran off to watch a battle. A girl with a Sandshrew was fighting a man with a Mightyena, a few of the man's friends were watching.
As I approached the man and his friends, one of them singled me out and pushed me aside.
"This one looks weak..." He mumbled.
"I heard that." I responded. I wasn't angry. If he fought me, he'd see his error.
"Let's battle...Hariyama, go!!" The man shouted. Man did I hate getting forced into things...
"ShadowBlade, I choose you!!"
The small larvitar was clearly outsized, and had a type dis-advantage, but I had confidence in him.
"Shadow(nick-nickname), Rock Tomb attack!!"
ShadowBlade focused energy into his hand, and then as if from no where, several rocks crashed down on top of the Hariyama, knocking it forcefully backwards.
"Hariyama, Submission it!"
Hariyama scooped up ShadowBlade with its tremendous hands, and attempted to throw him. However, he was able to wriggle free, and quickly excecuted a horn attack on the Hariyama's back. The pokemon fell to the ground, defeated.
"Grrrr...Heracross, let's go!!" Shouted the man.
"Mega horn!!"
The Heracross literally launched ShadowBlade into the air with its horn, and sent him crashing back down to the ground...a one hit KO...
"Shadow, return. Snorlax, let him have it!!!"
Snorlax was surprisingly awake, and lumbered toward the foe.
"Body slam!!"
Snorlax leapt up a few feet, and smashed down into the opponent, causing the entire vicinity to shake. Snorlax rolled off of it, and there the Heracross lay, defeated.
"No!! One more left...Slaking, go!!!"
I couldn't help but think,
WOW!! He's got a Slaking!
"Slaking, yawn!!"
The Slaking let out a long, drowsy yawn, and snorlax quikly felt the same. I could hear snorlax snoring quietly.
"Now you've done it! Snorlax, SNORE ATTTAAAAACCCKKK!!!"
A tremndous roar sounded out, almost as loud as that of an Exlpoud. The Slaking covered it's ears in pain.
"Again!"
Slaking Rolled on the ground in agony. The battle was won.
"Gaaaah! I'll get you, kid!" Said the man, running away into the crowd.
I quickly recalled Snorlax. I was eager to battle another person.

Pichu Luver
14th April 2003, 03:28 PM
I return!!

Malixa
~~~
A special type of pokeball, what was black and sliver, out popped a extremely fast and dark pokemon, hiding in the bushes, no one saw it.
My eyes glew blue for a moment, and then Mightyena was slash, by a dark shadow, it fainted, and in a flash, the pokemon returned, and the trainer looked stunned.
"Ahh Mightyena!" She screamed, shivering in fright.
"I win." I muttered, walking past him.
"wait girly, you haven't beaten me yet!" He yelled, "Go Gyarados!"
My eye lifted to see a red gyarados, uncoiling itself.
"Shocker." I pointed, She bounded of my shoulder and onto the ground. "ThunderBolt."
In a flash the dragon had fallen, static coming off of it, I sighed, his only pokemon, that sucked.
I continued till that new guy, who had tooken on another guy caught up with me and the guys.
"Hey, great battle." He said extending his arm, the others shook it but I didnt, I leaned against a tree.
"sorry, Malixa isn't the talking one. Especially after a battle." Jon said, glancing over at me, I rolled my eyes, as they talked.
Jessy went into her pokeball while shocker stayed out with Sams, they played alot. I thought shocker was a tough pikachu, not a lovesick one. I thought, I kinda growled at the thought, glaring at shocker, she didn't even notice.

Samchu
14th April 2003, 03:44 PM
Sam
~~~
"I noticed." i replied, "why is that?"
"Who knows? It's one of the many mysteries surrounding her."
I looked down at my watch, "We'd better get a move on, most of the trainers will have arrived and we've still got about a half-hour journey ahead of us."
Jon nodded. "Hey Max, we're making a move." He called.
She pulled away from the tree and took up the lead of our little group.
Strange... I thought to myself.
Jon and I followed up behind with the two Pikachus chatting in the centre.
Time flew and eventually we had arrived.
"Wow..." i gasped, looking at all the trainers. "It's gonna be pretty hard competing with that lot."
"Yeah." Agreed Jon.
"So what do we do now?" I asked, completely unsure.

Pichu Luver
14th April 2003, 03:56 PM
Malixa
~~~~
"Keep walking thats an idea..." I muttered.. He heard me, and caught up with me, then Jon. I was in the middle, kinda feelin.. Out of place. What shocked me was that Sam had the nerve to put his arm around my waste, I didn't bother movin it though, I kept walking beside him.
Shocker smiled up at me, then jumped up on my shoulder, his did the same on his.
"chu pi pikachu?" She questioned, I rolled my eyes at her, she smriked evilly.
Funny.. I thought. Teachers were out here, looking at all of us, Jon did the same as Sam, great now I had two guys doing the same thing.
"Man.." I muttered... Looking down at the ground, putting up my hood, trying to hide my face. The new guy, he was beside sam, as we walked around, he soon split, thank you lord, one guy gone. Now these two to deal with..
They wouldn't let go, I felt like a pimp, but girl wise, these two guys, urgg...
"Chuchuchu..." Shocker was laughing, I glared up at her, she shut up emmiditly.

Jon UKX
14th April 2003, 04:08 PM
Jon (Xtra)
------
I looked at Sam as the teachers were coming out and I noticed he was holding Max’s waist, I decided to do the same thing for no reason. I thought for a second. First Sam’s Pikachu was playing with shocker and now this. I now knew that Sam fancied Max and this wasn’t right as I had known her longer and she had feelings for me!
If I wasn’t such a wimp, I would get Strike (my Zangoose) and command him to slash Sam’s face.

Samchu
14th April 2003, 04:08 PM
Sam
~~~
"Pikachu."
"Shut up." I whispered, "I'm just...I don't know this just feels right, I can't help it."
We walked to where all the other trainers were gathered, there was a teacher in the centre with a megapohone, supposedly the headmaster.
"Alright quiet down trainers. Thankyou. Now to keep things simple we're going to put you all into dorms of three people."
"Can we have mixed dorms?" Shouted one trainer.
"Yes, that's not a problem."
Jon and I looked at one another and nodded.
"Yo teach. We've got our three already, which dorm to we get?" I shouted.

Jon UKX
14th April 2003, 04:16 PM
Jon(Xtra)

Great, first Sam holds Max’s waist, now we have to share a room. This made me angry but I decided to hold it back as I didn’t to give myself a bad name.
As we entered the dorm, I decided to release Strike (Zangoose), Muddy (Mudkip) , Ducky(Lotad) and Feathers(Swellow) and showed them to Sam.
“Well, what do think of my pokemon?” I asked.

Samchu
14th April 2003, 04:23 PM
Sam
~~~
"Nice. They're obviously well-trained." I replied.
"Are you going to show me yours?" He asked.
"You'll see them soon enough." I replied.
I laid down on my bed and watched Malixa unpack her things while Pikachu chatted up Shocker.
Why not say something? I like her. But, we barely know each other. Now isn't a good time.
I began to unpack my things. I put my pokeballs in my bed-side drawer.
"hey Malixa I was wondering, just what was that pokemon that you used earlier. The one that hid in the shadows and attacked so hastilly?"

Pichu Luver
14th April 2003, 04:42 PM
Malixa
~~~~
I stoped for a moment, then kept unpacking.
"It doesn't matter." I said, almost completely ignoring that question, it was my pokemon, and it didn't need to be named.
"Ok." Sam said, quieting back down, I heard Jon giggled, he knew not to ask of that pokemon, it wasn't the most friendly thing you'll meet on my team. Sam glared over at him, obviously annoyed at the laughter what he also heard.
I rolled my eyes.
guys.. I thought, sitting down after unpacking. I felt tired so I kinda lied down, shocker bounded onto my stomach, I smiled as he feet tickled my stomach.
"Shock get off." I giggled, she didn't only continued.
Jon came and leaned against the wall, right above my head, out of pure courage I put my head on his leg. It was a nice pillow.
"Oh, now I'm your pillow?" He joked.
I nodded and smiled, in a goofy sorta way.

Shadow Djinn
14th April 2003, 09:30 PM
Zera

Mr. Kamainerto. The principal. He didn't seem amused by the trainers, just serious and ready. e talked about sharing dorms. i sighed.
As long as its someone I know... I thought. The academy was big, with batlefields. I returned Blaze, and walked in. The receptionist gave me a key and said in a bored tone, " Your room is A69." I merely nodded. Walking on, I noticed a flight of stairs with a sign that said, " Next FLoor: A." I walked quickly up the velvet steps and saw the battered brown door with the number, A69. Fumbling with my key, I unlocked it and walked in. It was big with 3 beds. I dropped my backpack on the floor and took out my laptop. Turning it on, I noticed there was some tragedies going on around the region, and something about a Team Zeta...I shrugged it off and continued to browse the web, waiting for tomorrow when the classes would begin.

Nicole
After getting out of the forest, I found the school. There was the lprincipal, and he was giving a lecture bout sharing dorms. I rolled my eyes. walking in, I recieved the key to my dorm, A61. Taking the key, I walked up the velvet steps and towards a white new door that said, A61. OPening it quickly, I walked in, Red and Blue on my shoulders making noises with those toy trumpets I had given them. Blue jumped on to my bed as did Red. I sat down on the floor and began to unpack.

Tyler and Hobbes
14th April 2003, 09:57 PM
Jett
@@@@@@@@@
The principal was talking about something, but I always hear a buzzing noise when adults talk.
All I knew was that my dorm was dorm A69, this should be interesting, I thought.
I opened the door.
Zera was there.
"Yes!!!"
I said.
"Jett?
Your one of my room mates?"
"Yeah!!!
What do ya have there?"
I asked noticing the lap top.
"Oh, nothing."
I quickly unpacked.
All I had were my roses, some clothes, and a pair of sun glasses.
I jumped on the bed for two seconds when Zera said, "You know what, Nicki's been meening to talk to you.
Why don't you go to her dorm and see what's up?"
"Uh.. Okay."
I didn't know what her dorm number was so i decided to try two doors.
One was A64, it wasn't it.
In it was a girl and two guys.
"Oh..sorry, I'll leave."
The girl was on his leg for some odd reason.
"Oh, yeah, hear take this."
I gave her one of my roses.
I walked to another dorm room and nicci was in it.
"Hey."
I said giving her a hug and a rose.

Samchu
15th April 2003, 03:05 AM
Sam
~~~
I glared at Jon. Wait a minute...what was going on? Was I...jealous? Way freaky. And then when that guy came in just a minute ago, that wasn't helping.
I thought for a minute. Does Jon like Malixa too? Wait a minute! he does! When I put my arm around her waist he did the same, because he got jealous.
I shot a glance his way. He thinks I'm a threat does he? Well, we'll see.
Pikachu jumped onto my chest and I gently scratched his head. "So when you going to ask shocker out?" I asked him.
"Pika, pika pikachu pika pi."
"What do you mean you're not going to ask her. Come on, just go over there."
I gave him a gentle push and he went.
This should be interesting. I thought.

Pichu Luver
15th April 2003, 06:13 AM
ok first her HEAD is on jon leg, not her whole body --'

Malixa
~~~~~
I held the rose, purple? Not a very common color..
"Chu chu pika chu pi pikachu?" I turned to see sams piakchu blushing like never before and shocker, seemed very surprised.
"CHU!! CHU!!" She chanted happily, the both smiled, and sam's gave a sigh of relief.
I pulled away from Jon and laid my head down on my pillow, and was starting to fall asleep, I guess I was more tired then I had thought.

Samchu
15th April 2003, 10:11 AM
Sam
~~~
I smiled, well at least he was having luck with his love life, i had competition for mine.
Pikachu came back and jumped on to my stomach.
"So when you taking her out?" I asked.
"Pikachu."
"Tonight? Pretty short notice. So where are you gonna take her?"
His excited expression changed, obviously he hadn't thought of that."Don't worry, we'll go look around campus."
I stood up, Pikachu on my shoulder. "We're going out for a bit, see you guys soon."
Pikachu and I walked around campus and found a small cafe that did Spanish food.
"Here?"
"Pika!"
"I knew you'd like it. Come on, you have to tell your date."
We went back to the dorm and Pikachu told Shocker where he was taking her on their date, and then they both started chattering in excitement.
"hey Malixa, the cafe Pikachu's taking Shocker to does excellent Spanish food, you fancy comming?" i shot a glance at Jon, "just the two of us."

Jon UKX
15th April 2003, 03:10 PM
Rage engulfed my thoughts, Sam was taking the girl of my dreams to a restraunt, this was not right but there was nothing I could do.
I decided to return Ducky, Feathers and Muddy and with Strike by my side I left the dorm to see if there was any other people I could possibly make new friends.
thank God there is no trainer with a Seviper,otherwise I would be in deep ****/ I thought to myself while walking the corridor.

Shadow Djinn
15th April 2003, 05:35 PM
Nicole/Nicky

After I told Jett about getting Red, he left, and I gave Red my third rose this week. Red sniffed it and gave it to Blue, and they rolled over, laughing at their joke. I chuckled. The intercom in te hallway came to life and blared, " PLEASE REPORT TO THE BATTLEFIELD ALL STUDENTS!THANK YOU AND GOODBYE!" I plugged my ears and I still could hear it.

I arrived at the field, and no teachers were there yet. Then I heard, " Hey. Nicky." I saw Zera standing behind me. He was the only one besides Jett who actually called me that. Then I heard a jeering tone.
" Nicky, what a ******* name." 3 punky kids stood around me and Zera, clenching their fists. My eyes flared.
" Red, Blue NOW!" I snapped. Red & Blue zapped em good, making em sizzling and cripsy. I laughed.
" If you, or anyone else call me that, I'll be happy to have Red&Blue zap you people good." I snapped. The punks crawled away. The Teachers arrived and I noticed ribbons and banners on the main gates and their was a stage with a microphone. A man stepped on to the stage and said, " Hello, welcome to Zarcon. To celebrate the new arrival of students, we'll kick off with a big tournament today!" He told us the rules and everything. Then he said Match 1 would be now, and it would be 2 people against 2.
" Jon and Sam on Team Red!" He called. 2 boys glared at each other and stepped on to the red platforms and they rose. The blue ones still were onthe ground.
" Team Blue is Nicole and...Malixa!" The man roared with excitement. I walked on to one of the blue platforms. a girl with curly long hair stepped on the other one and we smiled at each other. The field changed to a Rock field, with floating platforms. I started thinking on what to choose...

People state what pokemon you are choosing in a post, short one but at least 2 lines. Then the battle will start when Jon, Samchu, and TL choose.

~DT8

Samchu
16th April 2003, 09:19 AM
Sam
~~~
Why do I have to get stuck with Jon?
"Hey Jon."
He glared at me out of the corner of his eye.
"You don't wanna mess thisb attle up, if you do, it'll be way to easy for me to win Malixa over."
i heard him mutter something under his breath but I just ignored it and turned my attention to the battle.
"A rock field? i know just the pokemon." I grabbed a pokeball from my belt. "Go, Larvitar!"

Jon UKX
16th April 2003, 09:28 AM
Looking at Sam, I decided to release the pokemon that was used to rock attacks,
"Go Strike!" I yelled and Strike jumped out and did its battle dance.
"You obviously think that a Zangoose can survive in a rock field?" scoffed Sam.
"You haven't seen him angry or when he's against a Seviper." I replied."Strike, fury cutter!"
Strike leapt up and the thoughts were filled with joy, Maxila was sure to be impressed with Strike the Zangoose.

Pichu Luver
16th April 2003, 06:21 PM
Tehee...

Malixa
~~~~
I smiled coldly, Sam, would pay.. Especially Sam..
I tossed Gold and Black pokeball, out popped Curse, my Ninetales, different from the rest, Black all over.
"Curse Get Ready..." Curse quickly jumped around the field until it entirerly disappeared.

Samchu
17th April 2003, 03:03 AM
Sam
~~~
That's gonna be a problem. I thought to myself.
"Okay Larvitar, let's get ready for battle!"
Larvitar jumped into the air and dug into the ground until he was beneath the surface of the field. he could be anywhere right now, even I didn't know where he was, but I'd know, when the time came I'd know.
I grinned and stood there, waiting. I was gonna win this batle and then, I was gonna win Malixa. Jon wouldn't stand a chance.

Jon UKX
17th April 2003, 12:38 PM
Er..Sam, who exactly are you battling, Me or Maxila?:confused:

Samchu
17th April 2003, 12:43 PM
malixa and nicky are battling against me and you so at the minute I'm battling Malixa but when Sam thought 'Jon won't stand a chance' he meant in the battle between them over Malixa.

Jon UKX
17th April 2003, 02:30 PM
I looked at Sam and he had a look that I knew meant “Jon won’t stand a chance.” And I knew that if we won that battle, then Maxila would be really be impressed with Sam and he would win her heart. I was really angry and so I thought of a solution and while Sam was battling, I figure the answer:
Lose the battle.

Pichu Luver
17th April 2003, 02:32 PM
she said that I could go ahead and battle once we post our pokes....
mwhahaha!!! *points to post*

Malixa
~~~~
"You lose Sam." I muttered under my breathe, My eyes glew red, and ninetails appeared, fire going around it. Placing it's ear to the ground, it started running around after nothing, it had found Lavitar.
"Go Curse! Crack the ground open! EarthQuake!"
Everything shook violently, It missed Zangoose, but revealed Lavitar, who was now very shoken up, after the earthquake.
"Lavitar! Mega Punch!"
Curse easily dodge out of the way. Bouncing up onto the highest mountain.
"Curse! Now! Trap it with Fire Spin! Then finish it with Fissure!"
Fire Spin trap and burned the poor Lavitar, Curse lightly jumped down but caused a fissure faitning Lavitar.
"Good Work Curse! Now focus on Zangoose!"
Curse turned, looking at the helpless normal type.

Jon UKX
17th April 2003, 03:02 PM
Jon
------------
I looked at the Ninetails and was about to use my ‘lose the battle’ when I saw that how she had defeated Larvitar and so I changed my mind.
“Strike!” I yelled. “Fury Cutter.”
Strike ran towards the Ninetails who attempted to evade the attack but Strike was just too fast as he slashed the Ninetails across the face.
“Bugger.” She muttered. “ Curse, fire spin.”
The Ninetails shot a spinning ball at Strike, fortunately Strike moved out of the way but got slightly scolded.
“Strike, Slash!” I shouted and as Strike pounced towards Ninetails, the Ninetails managed to jumped out the way.
“Make your next move Max.” I shouted. “My Zangoose will easily beat you.”

Pichu Luver
17th April 2003, 05:22 PM
Malixa
~~~~
He will, will he?" I asked smirking, "Curse! Show him what your made of! Eruption!"
The ground shook violently, Zangoose all around, panicing, Curse, let all hell break lose, as magma spat from thr ground all around, the field was no a magma field.
And aside from that, Zangoose, got hit by it two, Tired and weak, it panted, Curse got a power up from the Heat.
"Curse! Use your Fissure Attack! Finish that pokemon!"
As Curse lightly tapped her foot on the ground and crack began to emerge, It went charging down at Zangoose, who surprisingly dodge narrowly onto a little island srround by magma.
It was panting and was holding itself up by the paws, almost ready to collasp.
"Curse!" Jon winced at the thought of what I was about to do, I was a creul trainer, I wanted to finish it. But.. "Help Zangoose off the field." I said turning my face away from the battlefield.
"What are you doing?" Sam called.
"I Don't want to hurt it anymore, it doesn't stand a chance against Curse, after she used Eruption."
Zangoose was now off the field, Ninetales helping it clean off the dust.
The field Changed to an Ice.
"Trainers Choose your next pokemon." The headmaster called.

Shadow Djinn
17th April 2003, 05:23 PM
Its a Tag team battle! Sam and Jon against Nicole and Malixa! And only 2 people know NIcole's nickname

Nicole

I sent out my agile Espeon for the battle. After a variety of attacks, Sunny psychiced the small Larvaritar intto the Zangoose. They crashed into a large rock, and shattered it.
" Now!" I shouted at my ally. The Ninetales trapped them in a pillar of fire, as Espeon fired small psychic blasts into the firey tornado.
" Psychic!" I roared.

__________________________________________________ __

K Larvaritar IS STILL ALIVE! Tag Team battle dont forget. Dont worry your pokemon are still full of energy Jon and Samchu...:)

Jon UKX
18th April 2003, 10:02 AM
As the purple beam of energy flew towards Strike and Larvitar, I was beginning to think that there was no way to evade that attack. then I had a plan.
"Strike, Dig." I yelled and I gave Sam the signal to attack.
"Larvitar, Dig as well!" Sam yelled.
Both pokemon dug into the ground and managed to evade the physic attack.
"Curse, Earthquake!" Maxila screamed and as the ground opened Strike and Larvitar managed to jumped out the ground.
"Strike, Fury Cutter!" I yelled.
Strike ran up to the Ninetails and Espeon and slashed them with his claws.
Sam looked at Max and Nicola and said:
"Larvitar, Nightshade!"

Pichu Luver
18th April 2003, 11:48 AM
NARRG AFTER THAT WHOLE BATTLE!!!!!!

malixa
~~~~
"Curse use Eruption!"
"What are you doing?" My teammate yelled from the other platform, lava went everywhere, trapping both Sams And Jons pokemon on the island, and weakening every pokemon what wasn't fire.
"Unlike you I want to win!" I called. As on Lavitar, it got the full blast of eruption, the field stayed as magma and small rock islands.
"Sunny, Psychic!" She called, Psychic also hitting Lavitar full blast, just left one pokemon Zangoose.
"Curse trap it for Espeon! Fire Spin!" I called, Curse did as told and zangoose was now trapped on a island surround by Fire, it had no where to run.

Jon UKX
19th April 2003, 07:49 AM
I knew that I had lost the battle as Strike was surrounded by fire and the Espeon was about to do a psychic.
As the psychic power struck Strike, I heard Maxila and Nicole were hugging each other and Sam and I shook their hands.
“Congrats Max and Nicole.” I said and Sam looked at me.
“Your Zangoose is really strong.” Replied Nicole.
“Yeah I know.” I said. “Hey Max, do you and Nicole want to come out to eat somewhere?”
“Yeah, whatever.” Replied Nicole and Sam glared at me.

Pichu Luver
19th April 2003, 10:21 AM
Malixa
~~~~
"curse come here." I ordered, and started to walk down off the platform, Sam was already at the bottom.
"Malixa, please go with me, just this once. Don't go with Jon." He snapped in a hushed tone.
I just looked at him, then back at Jon, rolling my eyes at him, he giggled. I gave him the sign I'm going with sam just this once.
"K Max." He called.
"Fine." I muttered, Sam sat up the fastest I ever seen.

Samchu
21st April 2003, 12:20 PM
I return! Sorry I've been away so long, holiday.

Sam
~~~
"Cool!" I stood up. "So, we're still up for that place that does the Spanish food, yeah?"
"I guess."
We started to walk off. I took a quick look back at Jon and he had this really strange look on his face, like he'd won something. But what? He'd lost the battle and Malixa had chosen to go with me and not him, so what was he so happy about?
Something in my head clicked. Malixa had given a signal to Jon, that's when he started to get this funny look. Was she just doing this out of pity?
I looked at her, then back at Jon. That had to be it. I sighed, I should have known she liked Jon more than she liked me.
I stopped walking.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"I can't go through with this."
"But it was your idea."
"Yeah, but you'd rather be with Jon, you're just doing this out of pity." I turned and started to head back. "I'm gonna see if I can get moved to another room," I called back, "so you won't have to put up with me anymore."
I went back to the room, completely ignoring Pikachu. Who was I kidding? Like she would ever pick me over Jon.
I thrust my head into my pillow. I'm such a loser...

Pichu Luver
21st April 2003, 12:41 PM
Malixa
~~~~~
I grabbed his hand.
"Hell no." I snapped, he turned to see me, my face now pissed off. "I'm not doignt his outta pity, I'm doing this cause I wanted to go. So stop being such a wimp and lets go." I continued.
He was tooken back and then Curse popped out and tugged on his pant leg, soon joined by both pikachus.
He looked down at them, then back up at me.
"Well?" I asked.

Samchu
21st April 2003, 12:53 PM
Not again...two people doing posts at once...sorry fireguardian but I'm gonna follow TL's post

Sam
~~~
"Looks like I don't have much of a choice," I replied jokingly.
Malixa returned Curse to her pokeball and we went.
We sat down at one of the tables, our Pikachus sitting at a small table nearby.
We ordered and started eating. i still couldn't believe that she actually wanted to come.
I'm sorry." I said, "I didn't think I stood a chance."
"Why would you think something like that?"
"Because you've known Jon longer and because..."
"Because what?"
"Because you're really hot, and because guys like me usually fall short against girls as hot as you."

Jon UKX
21st April 2003, 01:04 PM
i sneaked to the Spanish restraunt with only my camera and my disguise of a man with a beard.
Looking at Max and Sam talking, I knew something was up.
"Erm sir, do you want anything?" asked the waiter.
"I'll have that and a Coke please." I replied.
"Excellent choice, sir." and the waiter walked off.
I looked at Sam, if he did anything funny, I would simply snap it with my camera and threaten him when he came back to the dorm.

Pichu Luver
21st April 2003, 01:07 PM
uhh...
Now I'm lost but I guess I have sams.

Malixa
~~~~
I looked at him, I bit taken back but then, I smiled, first time I actually gave a friendly embarassed type of smile.
"Uh. Thanks." I could feel my cheeks turning red, Dedeeee, I can't believe he just said that!! I thought, it snapped through my mind in no time.
He was more funny, then I thought, and his embarassing stories were even more.
"Malixa you have any embarassing stories?"
"Uh couple." I rolled my eyes.
"Like what?"
"I jumped off my schools roof." I joked, he could believe it. "It wasn't bad until I hit the ground."
He laughed.
I frowned, remembering why I did it.
"Why you do it jenn?"
"Um I'll give you a clue I like Vodka." I smiled, and continued eating my food.
"Holy crap..." He said in shock. "You drank?"
"Once." I said.

Samchu
21st April 2003, 01:15 PM
Sam
~~~
I laughed. actually, it was pretty funny.
"Well I'll keep that in mind the next time I get the urge to jump off of something."
She laughed at my little joke and it was great, i was really having fun.
"I'm gonna get another drink." I stuck my hand in the air to call over a waiter and ended up hitting the tray of another waiter, he lost control of it and two plates of spaghetti fell on top of me.
I thought I heard a camera go off somewhere but it was hard to hear over Malixa's laughing.
I grabbed a piece of spaghetti and tasted it. "Needs salt." i said jokingly.

Pichu Luver
21st April 2003, 01:20 PM
Malixa
~~~~
I laughed, he had more hair now, and the waiter quickly cleaned him up.
"You hair grows fast same." I smirked, he smiled and his pikachu licked off the sauce along with mine.
"Chuchu pikachu?"
"Pika!!!!!"
Shocker and pikachu both talked as they licked the suace off.
"Malixa.."
"Yeah?"
"Would you consider me as your friend?"
I stopped, and looked at him.
"Yeah, as long as you don't embarasse me or do anything like this to me..." I joked, he laughed.
Atleast I got another friend...

Shadow Djinn
21st April 2003, 06:48 PM
Zera

I walked away from the battlefield, watching the stars with Arcannine. Jett followed the guy with the Larvaritar. I sat down, and watched as the moon rose. The water was peaceful, and nice. Then, I saw a whole lot of things approaching. I squinted. A whole pod of Lapras! With people in white clothing on them. They had a Z on their shirts. THey docked and approached me.
" Go away kid! You're messing with Team Zeta!" One screamed. My eyes flickered. TZ was the organization that took over places.
" Blaze lets go!" I yelled and leapt on him. He went full speed, as Crawduants and other pokemon were relased. Blasts of fire and ice rocketed through the air.
" ARGH!" I screamed.

TZ is now attacking. You gotta try to evacuate, but end up fighting a TZ member. You have to lose, cuz they have way stronger pokemon like Dragonite and stuff
:) They dont mistreat them. They're really welll trained so yaa have ta lose. :P

Tyler and Hobbes
21st April 2003, 08:56 PM
Jett
~~~~~~~~
Once Sam got food on him, I got bored. I headed back to the room. I saw lots of people in white with Z's on them. One was talking to Zera. *This can't be good* I thought. I ran down the stairs and bumped in to one. "I thought holloween was over!!!" I told him. "You'll pay for that! Lunatoon!!" out popped an angry Lunatoon. "You even have the spirit!! Tempy go!!!" "Loonatoon Psychic! Tackle!!" "Peck it, Temp!!!" Tempy started to glow purple, suddenly it started knocking it's head agaianst the wall. Then Loonatoon rammed into it. "There was the treat now hear comes the trick!!!" he said pushing me down the stairs. "Tempy!" I said, returniong it.

Pichu Luver
21st April 2003, 09:27 PM
Malixa
~~~~
"Might aswell be going." I said, standing up and grabbing shocker, "meet ya there Sam." I continued running off, and seeing strange people with Z's on their shirts.. "What the hell..." I muttered.
"Hey stop that girl!" One yelled, a Houndoom appeared out of the bushes growling, and a man with a Z on his short came.
"Curse Go!" I called, Curse popped out, starting out fast and quick with agility.
"Houndoom! Lock On!"
It focused on Curse, I knew I had to stop it.
"Curse! Eruption!" I called, it did the same as last time, ground spitting up magma, surrounding Houndoom. It was blasted with it yet not much damage. "Curse! Use Hyper Beam!" I called, she focused on the houndoom, getting ready to fire.
"Houndoom! Sunny Day!" He called brightness suddenly came upon the school.
The beam fired, but somehow, houndoom easily doged it.
"Curse! Your suppost to hit!" I called, she looked back tired and weak.
"Houndoom! Finish it! Use your Eruption!"
The ground shook violently, as even more magma popped out, a valcona erupted under Curse!
"Curse! Run!" As magma sallowed her, I felt a tear drip down my cheek. "Curse.." I mutter in shock. It all ended and Curse laid burnt on the ground. "You may of beat Curse! But you Can't beat my other pokemon! go Chomp!" I called out popped a serious looking totodile.
"Go! Rain Dance!" I called, it poured all over, the magma disappearing. "Now! Water Gun!"
Water hit houndoom, fainting it, the man only smiled.
"Go Persian!" He called, a Cat appeared on the battle field, with a pretty silk scarf wrapped around. "Go! Lock On!" He called, the persian focused, just like Houndoom, locking on to Chomp, but he was in for a surprise.
"Chomp! He finish Curse like this! Go Rock Tomb!"
Rock appeared over Persian.
"Persian keep focus on him, and use protect!"
A shield appeared around persian, the rocks blew up in chomps face.
"Now! Persian! Zap cannon!" He called, Chomp fainted as the ball of static hit him. I felt rage come over me, I only had Shocker left, my other pokemon were back at the dorm, hidden.
"Shocker! Time for you! Use! Agility!" Shocker took off aspecially fast, confusing the persian, but still it relaxed.
"Persian, Earthquake! Make that pikachu pay!"
"shocker! Thunder!" I called, Both attacks clashed, Shocker took a great hit, but held on, Persian dodge the whole thing.
"Shocker!" I called, my heart pounding, I couldn't let him win against shocker. "Shocker hide! Don't let it lock on!"
In minutes, the pikachu disppeared from sight.
"Persian! Make it come out! EarthQuake! As powerful as you can!" He called, I knew shocker couldn't stand up against that.
"Shocker!"
She turned to me, inoccents in her eyes, as long as a tone of fear.
"You choose what to do." I called.
"Persian! Faint them both! That rat and it's trainer!"
The world shook, I screamed in fright, was losing always like this? I heard shocker scream in pain, As I fell I felt shocker around me, a sharp pain in my forhead. Then everything went black.
~~~
yeah my battles are done.

~Tl Inc.

Samchu
22nd April 2003, 03:21 AM
Sam
~~~
I felt the ground shake beneath me. "WTF!?"
"pika pikachu!"
We ran out of the cafe and saw the battling that was taking place.
There were two screams, one human, one pokemon. Pikachu took off immediately, Shocker must have been the pokemon, that meant...
I took off after him and we soon came across the unconcious bodies of Malixa and Shocker.
A guy returned a Persian and took off. His pokemon must have been really strong to do something like this.
I picked up Malixa, if i could avoid these guys then it would be okay, but I can't afford to get into a battle.
I carried her back to the dorm, Pikachu carrying Shocker.
"Are you staying or comming?" I asked him.
"Pikachu!"
"I thought so."
He jumped on my shoulder and we ran to help the other trainers.

Samchu
23rd April 2003, 09:01 AM
Well seeing as no one else is posting...

Sam
~~~
I'd been pretty lucky so far, no team Zeta members had spotted us. We'd been able to help out about 6 trainers now but things were getting way outta hand, we needed to get rid of them quickly, before anything bad happened.
"Pikachu, run on to the roof of the school and get ready to use your special attack."
"Pika pikachu pika." He replied, shaking his head.
"Don't worry about the trainers, I'm gonna take care of them. Just get up there and prepare your attack."
Pikachu ran off and I ran into the head's office and switched on the speakers.
"Trainers! I order you to take cover immediately! I repeat! Take cover immediately!"
I watched as the other trainers ran into buildings. Team Zeta began to surround the school.
"Pikachu now! Storm Breaker!"
Pikachu unleashed his special attack. Highly powerful, this move had never been used against another pokemon. It created a vicious thunderstorm. If we were lucky, it would either scare away Team Zeta or kill some of them.
I walked over to the window and watched. If this didn't work I didn't know what would.