PDA

View Full Version : Gym battle: MLG vs. Andrew [Ref: DL]

MeLoVeGhOsTs
7th September 2009, 03:52 AM
Gym battle, OzBlimp as ante, OzBlimp as opponent.

Arena should be bouncy castle, right?

Any banned moves?

I send out Ichimaru Gin, my male Sableye.

I'm guessing challenger makes first moves.

Taunt it first, then give it a Will-o-wisp to finish this round with Shadowball.

If OzBlimp tries to neglect the taunt with closing his eyes and ears or something like that, sub it for Will-o-wisp, and then sub the second will-o-wisp for Nasty Plot.

Taunt (sub:WoW) ~ Will-o-wisp (sub: Nasty Plot) ~ Shadowball

Adrenaline
7th September 2009, 05:31 AM
I will take this one as a ref as well.

Andrew
7th September 2009, 06:28 PM
Ah, MLG, if you read my thread, you had to take on at least two Pokemon. In order to do that, you must also take on my 2 Mime Jrs (Mr and Mr Homo).

So it's a 3 on 3 Melee.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
8th September 2009, 03:50 AM
Ok then, I'd like ban Toxic if that's possible? If not, I can live with that.

I'll be using my female shiny Cleffa, Ai, aswell as my nameless shiny Voltorb.

Gin: Taunt (sub:WoW) ~ Will-o-wisp (sub: Nasty Plot) ~ Shadowball [Everything on Blimp]
Ai: Safeguard (team) ~ Shadowball (Mime 1) ~ Signalbeam (Mime 2)
Voltorb: Taunt (Mime 2) ~ Lightscreen (team) ~ Chargebeam (Blimp)

Andrew
8th September 2009, 11:52 PM
Mr and Mr Homo! I hope you'll do well! You're quite favourited.

Mr Bruce Homo (Mime 1). Start off by using Safeguard. We'll protect our entire team too. Next, double team. Avoid that Shadowball. Finish off by using a Focus Punch on Cleffa.
Mr Steve Homo (Mime 2) I want you to close your eyes and create a sub. Let's see Voltorb taunt a sub. Next, use Brick Break on Light Screen Break those stupid defences. Finish off by using Toxic on Sableye. (I do like the name)

OzBlimp, you've got to protect these Mimes. I'm trusting you. Start off by closing your eyes and making a smallish sub thanks. Let's see Gin taunt that. I don't think the sub will last the round, so use an advantage if you can and Hypnotise Voltorb. If your sub is alive at the end of the round, use a Toxic on Voltorb. If not, Fly and avoid the moves being thrown at you.

Adrenaline
9th September 2009, 04:43 PM
I will get the reffing up soon, I am thinking either tonight or tommarrow after school.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
15th September 2009, 07:38 AM
Bumping for Adrenaline.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th September 2009, 08:22 AM
Can I get a subref for this?

DarkestLight
19th September 2009, 01:26 PM
I got you. Gimme a day man.

Ok by tonight, life kinda got me roped up And its a Melee? Ugh so much typing. But It'll be there.

DarkestLight
20th September 2009, 11:06 PM
Death Match #3!!!

===Rules===

Bouncy Castle-Stigmas like other Death Matches..

===Battlers===

Team Andrew
Mr Steve Homo, Mime Jr.
Mr Bruce Homo, Mime Jr.
OzBlimp, M Drifblim
All 100/100

Attacks:
BH: Safeguard~Double Team~Focus Punch(A)
SH: Sub~Brick Break~Toxic(I)
OzB: Sub(Sml)~Hypnosis~Fly/Toxic(V)

VS

Team MLG
Voltorb
Ai, F Cleffa
Ichimaru Gin, M Sableye
All 100/100

Attacks:
Gin: Taunt~Nasty Plot~Shadowball(B)
Ai: Safeguard~ Shadowball (BH)~Signalbeam (SH)
Voltorb: Taunt (SH)~Lightscreen~Charge Beam(B)

===Round 1===

Andrew and MLG, three on three for it all. I'm not going to mince words, cause these Pokemon are ready for battle. The whistle blows, and all the Pokemon seem to scatter in their own directions. The twin Mimes start defensively, one creating a Safeguard, and the other flipping backwards and leaving a Substitute behind, to absorb the verbal abuse that Voltorb was spitting.

Ai copied BH's idea and allowed a Safeguard to fall as well. It was taking quite a while on both sides however, since they were to encapsulate the whole team. Gin however, had better luck at Taunting the floating prize in this matchup. OzBlimp didn't take kindly to being told he was just full of hot Snorlax gas, and flew down, swatting Ichi with a angered windarm..thng..

OzB: >_O Tnt ==///== Ai: -6E
BH: -6E ==///== Volt: -2E
SH: -5E/-3H Sub 3/3==///== Gin: -2E
Safeguard: 2 rounds

Both team with defenses up, Now came for some attacks. Well OzBlimp tried to use his sleep inducing skills on Voltorb, but the Screen that went up did hamper the rays a bit. That and the undying rage of being Taunted.... However, a shattering sound was heard as SH busted through that barrier with a Brick Break-hitting Voltorb in the process.

Meanwhile, BH quickly tried to separate into three mimes and run off, but Ai wasn't having anything go wrong. Well, her luck was godly, as the Shadowball shot for the middle culprit, and scored a direct hit. All but the real BH evaporated. This left Gin to quietly Nasty Plot

OzB: >_O Tnt!! ==///== Ai: -8E
BH: -3E/-16H ==///== Volt: -4E/-6H
SH: -6E Sub 3/3==///== Gin: -3E +2 SpA

Gin didn't like how this was shaping up, and so he half halfheartedly spat some bad stuff in Blimps' general direction. But the shimmering powers of the Safeguard worked against him.

Still miffed about being called flammable, Blimp flew up, and stayed pretty high. Voltorb looked as the envious Blimp soared waaaay out of range...least for anything physical. A suitable Charge was assimilated, and then fired-with a bit of extra spunk.

OzBlimp freaked when he was struck, spiraling left and right before re stabilizing. Looking down, he could spot BH and SH, but BH was standing still, watching as Ai rallied a powerful set of beams onto SH. Ai then went clear across the Castle floor as she was Punched in the back by BH.

SH-now subless, lunged after Gin right when Gin looked to see if Ai was doing alright. SAFEGUARD! Gin smirked and then focuses on the re-rising Blimp, only to hiss as that damned balloon was too high for him to aim and be successful.

OzB: -3E/-12H ==///== Ai: -6E/-20H
BH: -10E ==///== Volt: -5E +SpA
SH: -3E ==///== Gin: ....

===Stats===

Team Andrew
Mr Steve Homo, Mime Jr. 97/86
Mr Bruce Homo, Mime Jr. 84/81
OzBlimp, M Drifblim 88/97 Tnt

VS

Team MLG
Voltorb 100/89 +SpA
Ai, F Cleffa 80/80
Ichimaru Gin, M Sableye 100/95 +2 SpA

Notes:
Safeguard: 1 rd

Andrew

Andrew
22nd September 2009, 08:30 PM
Mime Jrs!

Mr Steve Homo! Drain Punch Cleffa! Then ShadowBall that Sableye and finish off with a Psychic on Voltorb!

Mr Bruce Homo! Shadowball Sableye! Brick Break Cleffa and finish off with a Thunderbolt on Sableye!

OzBlimb! Ominous Wind that Voltorb! Follow up with a Shadow Ball on voltorb and finihs off with a Charge Beam on Cleffa.

Thank you a ton for reffing DL, ASB would be gone without you.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
23rd September 2009, 03:12 AM
Ai, after Steve makes a fist connection using Drainpuch, absorb the hit and Fling it back. Then just before Bruce comes at you with Brickbreak, send it flying with Shadowball. Finish with Zap Cannon on OzBlimb!

Gin, use your boosted special and fire a Shadowball at Steve after Ai flung it away. Then use Suckerpunch on Steve before it tries to hit you with it's own Shadowball. Finish with Payback on Bruce.

Voltorb, Suckerpunch on Ozblimp. Thunderbolt twice on OzBlimp.

DarkestLight
23rd September 2009, 11:11 PM
Death Match #3!!!

===Rules===

Bouncy Castle-Stigmas like other Death Matches..

===Battlers===

Team Andrew
Mr Steve Homo, Mime Jr. 97/86
Mr Bruce Homo, Mime Jr. 84/81
OzBlimp, M Drifblim 88/97 Tnt

Attacks:
BH: Shadowball(G)~Brick Break(A)~Thunderbolt(G)
SH: Drain Punch(A)~Shadowball(G)~Psychic(V)
OzB: Ominous Wind~Shadowball(V)~Charge Beam(A)

VS

Team MLG
Voltorb 100/89 +SpA
Ai, F Cleffa 80/80
Ichimaru Gin, M Sableye 100/95 +2 SpA

Attacks:
Gin: Shadowball~Sucker Punch(SH)~Payback(BH)
Ai: Fling(SH)~Shadowball(BH)~Zap Cannon(zB)
Voltorb: Sucker Punch~Thunderbolt x 2(zB)

===Round 2===

Round two begins with alot of mayhem. OzBlimp-still ticked off from earlier, begins to spin in place. A Wind builds up around it, just as Voltorb comes bouncing up from rebounding about the castle. In his haste to reach and blitz the floater, Steve bounced up, fists outstretched right for Ai. Ai was tackled/punched by Steve and rolled with him in her grasp, before Flinging his arm(and him) away! She hopped up and clapped.

Gin, turning his head slowly so as to freak Bruce out, would receive a Shadowball to the face for his efforts. In retaliation, Gin charged up a more dense version of the attack and threw it at the still ricocheting Steve, slapping him from his renegade escapade.

Voltorb spun in place, dizzy from the Wind that blew by him.

OzB: -5E/-10H ==///== Ai: -4E/-6H
BH: -8E ==///== Volt: -5E/-8H
SH: -5E/-27H/+3H ==///== Gin: -6E/-9H

Gin kept the momentum going by following after Steve. The small Mime Jr was just recovering, when he got Punched in the face by Gin, mercilessly. Gin turned his back on Steve then, and the Mime took that moment to fire off a Shadowball. No one turns their back on Steve. Gin is struck and goes falling forward. Bruce jumps to avoid Gin, noting Ai coming his direction.Then he notices the Shadowball coming his direction. He crosses his arms as the blast hits and explodes throwing him into the far west wall. He goes with it and goes careening back into Ai full force. His fists still charged, Ai cries out as she's hit with breaking velocity punches.

This leaves Vol, whom decides to take advantage of Blimps weaknesses. Oz heard a thunderclap, and then felt a Thunderbolt run from below it, and up through it. Not funny. So another Shadowball goes flying out, and Vol is hit, making him spin in the opposite direction as it rolls around.

OzB: -7E/-18H ==///== Ai: -8E/-14H
BH: -7E/-16H ==///== Volt: -7E/-10H
SH: -8E/-13H ==///== Gin: -5E/-9H

A bit butt hurt, Blimp wafted away from Voltorb, if only for a moment. Ai seems like a better target, but Voltorb wasn't done. A blind Thunderbolt totally cleans Blimps height, as the balloon falls from grace. Ai turns to see the incoming Drifblim, and Steve takes that lapse of concentration to blast Voltorb with a Psychic. Voltorb doesn't see it coming and goes rolling and ricocheting.

This leaves Bruce to fire off a Thunderbolt. Gin turns again to see Bruce just...standing there. Before long, Gin dashes over to Bruce, and is stopped dead in his tracks by the falling thunderbolt. But instead of lying there like a good Pokemon, Gin hops up and rushes Bruce, taking him down hard!

Ai stands there snickering, before firing a Zap Cannon at OzBlimp. It hits and Ai is then confused, as Blimp spits out its own electric attack, that successfully hits her in the face. She flops on her back, stunned.

OzB: -6E/-37H par ==///== Ai: -10E/-8H
BH: -8E/-20H ==///== Volt: -7E/-10H
SH: -7E ==///== Gin: -5E/-10H

The Taunt wore off. But it has been exchanged for Par.

===Stats===

Team Andrew
Mr Steve Homo, Mime Jr. 60/73
Mr Bruce Homo, Mime Jr. 48/58
OzBlimp, M Drifblim 23/80 Par

VS

Team MLG
Voltorb 72/70 +SpA
Ai, F Cleffa 52/58
Ichimaru Gin, M Sableye 72/79 +2 SpA

Notes:
Safeguard ends
Don't we love no damage caps.

MLG

Andrew
24th September 2009, 12:05 AM
Me Loves Ghosts, I'd like to forfeit. You recieve my Pokemon. Thank you for fantastic battle, you are more than worthy of these Pokemon. My only wish is that you keep the names as I stated in the original thread.

DL, thank you a lot. I need to discuss with you about the rest of my team and their placement.

DarkestLight
24th September 2009, 06:25 AM
o.O Saywha...uuuh ok.
O sweet jeezus yes ok

MLG gets 3 points.
Andrew gets 2 points-which then go to MLG as well.
I get 3 points, and Im gone :D

Andrew
24th September 2009, 07:01 PM
Oh, DL I'd like you to get the 2 points I would've earnt.

Thanks immensely.

DarkestLight
24th September 2009, 07:06 PM
Oh, I misread the criterion in that other post.

Sweet I get 5 points, MLG gets 3. Woot woot!