PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Mr. Brightside!

Houndoom_Lover
11th September 2009, 12:54 PM
My Shaman King reading/ watching buddy-pal you are now! I hope you have a great one!

Number1ChanseyFan
11th September 2009, 01:01 PM
Yay!! Happy birthday to one of our newest TPMers!! I hope that you have a great day today!! :birthday:

Mr. Brightside
11th September 2009, 03:52 PM
lol, this is random. But thanks anyway both of you ^^

@Houndoom_Lover: Were you ever a member in kh-vids.net? I had a Shaman King buddy there as well.

Magmar
11th September 2009, 04:27 PM
hey you're 21! congrats. :D happy birthday!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
11th September 2009, 09:20 PM
Congrats new member. Watch lots of anime and have a nice day!

Houndoom_Lover
12th September 2009, 01:02 PM
You're welcome! ^_^

Nope! But I was the member of Shaman King The Roleplay :3 The first Shaman King roleplay site ever. Man, that place was epic. I was so sad when it when down.

And another forum...several. But I don't think that one was one of them! :3 Are you a member of dA? Oooh, how was your birthday? ^w^

Rossymore
12th September 2009, 03:00 PM
Happy birthday...to someone I don't really know...enjoy your day and whatnot.

Mr. Brightside
12th September 2009, 04:41 PM
Are you a member of dA? Oooh, how was your birthday? ^w^

What is "da"? :p

My b-day... Well, pretty lame and bad as always, even though i tried this year to go out with some friends and have a good time. But weather and my b-friend had different plans... On the bright side i got a Disney comic book collection i wanted, as a gift ("The descendants of Carl Barks" it is). And you know, the cake is pretty good, although ice-cream (which i'm not a big fan of) Thanks for asking anyway ;).

Happy birthday...to someone I don't really know...enjoy your day and whatnot.

lol, then i guess it is appropriate to say, nice to meet you and thanks for your wishes ^^

Blademaster
12th September 2009, 05:00 PM
"dA" = deviantart.

Also, what's with your location? Are you from Russia? If so, you may be the first Russian TPM member EVER. Congratulations.

Kurosakura
12th September 2009, 06:49 PM
Happy birthday!

Mikachu Yukitatsu
12th September 2009, 11:13 PM
Also, what's with your location? Are you from Russia? If so, you may be the first Russian TPM member EVER. Congratulations.

*splits some hairs*

Not the first one, if I remember correctly, there was someone telling about the state of Pokemon anime in that country ages ago. But nonetheless, if you're Russian, you're the only active one for years. And my neighbour!

Jeff
12th September 2009, 11:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that's Greek...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th September 2009, 12:29 AM
Heck, I just googled it and that IS Greek! We shouldn't make wild guesses before searching the internet, heh? I should have noticed it wasn't Russian since I actually took a course of that.

Blademaster
13th September 2009, 03:17 AM
Russian, Greek, Finnish... It's all the same unintelligible Eastern European gibberish. Kinda like Polish, now that I think about it. I'm part Polish; it sucks. Makes me do stupid things like walking into the glass doors of this new house. :sweat:

Systematic Revolution
13th September 2009, 08:50 AM
Ah, I didn't know that Poles were predisposed to walking into glass doors in their new homes.

Mr. Brightside
13th September 2009, 03:45 PM
"dA" = deviantart.

Oh, i see. Then @Houndoum_Lover: nop, although i'd like to have one, i don't have a scanner to upload my drawings so...

I was about to reply when i saw the rest of the discussion XD

Happy birthday!

Thanks, but seriously shouldn't this be closed by now?

I'm pretty sure that's Greek...

Heck, I just googled it and that IS Greek! We shouldn't make wild guesses before searching the internet, heh? I should have noticed it wasn't Russian since I actually took a course of that.

And we have winners! lol, so you have studied Greek?

Russian, Greek, Finnish... It's all the same unintelligible Eastern European gibberish. Kinda like Polish, now that I think about it. I'm part Polish; it sucks. Makes me do stupid things like walking into the glass doors of this new house. :sweat:

Hey, at least we have a history and the advantage of speaking more than one languages ;)

Funny this fuss about my location box XD :P

Blademaster
13th September 2009, 06:16 PM
We have a history too! We built a screen door for a SUBMARINE. We do stuff like that. Always trying new things, us Pollacks. :hellyeah:

Mikachu Yukitatsu
13th September 2009, 10:34 PM
And we have winners! lol, so you have studied Greek?

No, I meant I had a course of Russian. But don't worry, I remember nothing from that either.

Houndoom_Lover
14th September 2009, 04:34 PM
Your Polish doesn't make you do that, Blady, I'm part Polish, and I don't walk through glass doors, that's the Italian in you.

Aww, Brightside, I wanted to add you. Well, when you do, I am's Darngoodbacon :3

Polish people also make a mean dumpling, and we burn real nice too.