PDA

View Full Version : Info Scouts

Telume
12th September 2009, 03:56 PM
Thus far, Roy's been doing a lot of info scouting. But we need more. We need more people working 'round the clock to scour the internet for details. We need to be on our toes with this release.

Images, info, whatever you guys can find? Is anyone else up for it?

I can be contacted on AIM mostly, but I am on MSN too.

Lady Vulpix
12th September 2009, 04:30 PM
This may be old news already, but I've found some trailers and movies (http://www.gametrailers.com/game/pokemon-heartgold-soulsilver/11666).

Blademaster
12th September 2009, 04:58 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_v0UfaaUxFTA/SeN1LH77V1I/AAAAAAAAAAY/RM5ZrAVQU7w/s1600-R/tf2scout1ag3.png

Scout is here and reporting for duty. I hang out on /v/ enough to pick up most details shortly after they get leaked to the public, and believe me, the place is SWAMPED with HGSS stuff this past week.

EDIT: Case in point, this was just posted on there:

"it seems we have found that Giovanni is utilised within an event that features celebi. In this event you meet Giovanni after he hears Team Rocket's message fron Goldenrod's Radio Tower. He remarks that you remind him of Red and challenges you to a battle. Once you defeat him, he remarks that his three years were wasted. However, according to the text, you get sent back in time three years fron the duration of the event. Well bring more details when they come"

Not putting much stock into it yet, but I'll keep my eyes peeled for a source if and when one is posted.

EDIT2: Source is serebii.net. FUCK.

Roy Karrde
22nd October 2009, 12:08 PM
Hey I just tried to post some info I found from Pokemon.com about a lack of update for the rest of the world on Pokemon Ranch, which would allow for Platinum Pokemon to be used. Apparently the post isn't coming up on the main page, even though I believe I have been given news posting access. Anyone want to try to fix this?

Jeff
22nd October 2009, 01:51 PM
I took care of it. It needed to be approved.

Rossymore
22nd October 2009, 02:08 PM
Yeah...I've got 21 comments on my Galactic Arc's post. Only 4 are legit though...

Jeff
22nd October 2009, 02:20 PM
Oh wow, lol. Yeah, gonna clean that one up.

Edit: Yeah, between this, the fact that journalists need their posts approved, and the problems Charles has been having, I'm starting to think it's time we think about ditching CuteNews and posting the news from the forums like we originally planned.

Telume
22nd October 2009, 06:58 PM
Or make our own news script.

Jeff
22nd October 2009, 08:47 PM
Well, the original plan was to have a forum set up where only certain people could post new threads, and then have a script on the main site generate the news posts from the forum's feed. I had it implemented in JavaScript, but last I checked it didn't work in IE.

Charles Legend
24th October 2009, 04:49 PM
Well bit of news I found is that the Promotional set Pokémon Rumble is coming to American mid December for $9.99. The promotional set based upon the upcoming WiiWare game Pokémon Rumble has been confirmed for a US Release mid December at a MSRP of $9.99.

This set contains sixteen cards and three completely holographic cards that can be used in the main game. However, in addition to that, it offers a new way of playing for players who want to try something new with the cards. This style of play involves dice and having multiple cards lined up on a mat with the target of their card's attack, as well as the energy cards they have access to being chosen with the dice.

Source:Pokébeach

note be on the look out for a full covrage by me when it comes out. ;)

~Charles Legend

Jeff
24th October 2009, 06:14 PM
Charles, what error are you getting when you try to log on?

SerebiiNet
25th October 2009, 10:41 AM
Well bit of news I found is that the Promotional set Pokémon Rumble is coming to American mid December for $9.99. The promotional set based upon the upcoming WiiWare game Pokémon Rumble has been confirmed for a US Release mid December at a MSRP of $9.99.

This set contains sixteen cards and three completely holographic cards that can be used in the main game. However, in addition to that, it offers a new way of playing for players who want to try something new with the cards. This style of play involves dice and having multiple cards lined up on a mat with the target of their card's attack, as well as the energy cards they have access to being chosen with the dice.

Source:Pokébeach

note be on the look out for a full covrage by me when it comes out. ;)

~Charles Legend
So not only do you take my update from Friday word for word, but you source another site, one which doesn't even have the update?

Thanks

Jeff
25th October 2009, 10:55 AM
Thanks, made the correction.

SerebiiNet
25th October 2009, 10:57 AM
Thanks for being so quick and understanding. TPM has always been my original place and I dont want the revival making the same mistakes I did in the past :)

Charles Legend
25th October 2009, 04:12 PM
Charles, what error are you getting when you try to log on? Wrong username or password

and I did remember my user name is Charls_Legend it's my pass word that the problem, that and when I try to recover my pass word it's says the following, also Jeff could please capitalize my name in the report?

So not only do you take my update from Friday word for word, but you source another site, one which doesn't even have the update?

Thanks Sorry about that Joe. I promise it won't happen again.

~Charles Legend