PDA

View Full Version : How was your day?

Mr. Brightside
16th September 2009, 02:09 PM
So, how was it? .... Yes i'm that bored. But how was it?

Houndoom_Lover
16th September 2009, 02:55 PM
I asked another tarot card reader to read something quick with me. Her interpirtation was a little off, but it has filled me with vigor. And I saw a sweet magican- and got an octopus made of ballons and am an offical memember of the school news paper, the litterary magizine and the anime club ^w^ Awesome sauce

And my computer is getting fixed tommoroh and I'm gunna work on a great chapter of my new fanfiction <3 And Blade is on the same time I am...

My day is freakin' awesome :3

abunaidesu
16th September 2009, 06:06 PM
My day was awesome because I received an A on my English essay. :)

firepokemon
16th September 2009, 06:19 PM
My day is reasonable. Though I'm having to sort out this bloody house distracting me from other things and I keep waking up late and thus being a lazy shite.

Lady Vulpix
16th September 2009, 06:53 PM
Meh. I spent 4 hours working on tedious tasks I wasn't even expecting to have to do, and there's still a whole lot more to do.

On the plus side, I feel physically fine.

Knight of Time
16th September 2009, 07:21 PM
Well, I was mainly searching for a cloud background to use in the next level I'm making in my Super Mario World hack...finding these kind of backgrounds is kinda tough, but at this rate, I may alternate between a couple of backgrounds I have been using in this world...my sixth, to be exact.

MToolen
16th September 2009, 08:56 PM
Alright. It's what I say to almost everything, but still. Staving off a cold, my second least-busiest day of the week. I almost got a job offer but I'll be going to a renaissance festival and it was a two-weekend show (Annie, if you were curious).

Jeff
16th September 2009, 09:09 PM
All in all, an average day with little interesting happening. Helped my mom type up my brother's grammar-error-ridden AP History assignment that he had written down, then I revised it. Saw my dad's old report cards, that was interesting, and scanned one of his old school pictures so he could post it on facebook. Other than that, class and boring homework assignments.

Telume
16th September 2009, 09:41 PM
Average day, just waiting for my Netbook and Laptop to get here. So I'm kinda hyped.

shazza
16th September 2009, 10:33 PM
Yesterday was good. I went on a lengthy jog, I cleaned the whole house, I mastered 'All You Need is Love' by the Beatles on piano, I did some writing, and I attended all of my uni classes.

I don't see today being as productive. And the onslaught of rain confirms that.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
17th September 2009, 03:28 AM
Yesterday was the day you were talking about, right? I didn't even log in TPM! Only visited briefly. We were on a short trip. Almost no cleaning up! Mielikkitalo was nice and we played Pokemon Gold and Silver. The kid palyed Silver and I played Gold. Old games, huh?

I had a hoitoneuvottelu today. Talked about my mental health and future plans. I'm going to study some maths soon, perhaps.

Mr. Brightside
17th September 2009, 05:47 AM
I asked another tarot card reader to read something quick with me. Her interpirtation was a little off, but it has filled me with vigor. And I saw a sweet magican- and got an octopus made of ballons and am an offical memember of the school news paper, the litterary magizine and the anime club ^w^ Awesome sauce

And my computer is getting fixed tomorrow and I'm gonna work on a great chapter of my new fanfiction <3 And Blade is on the same time I am...

My day is freakin' awesome :3

Lol, what? You believe in tarot card readers? That octopus balloon sounds interesting and very weird XD Congratulations on joining all those clubs and stuff. Sounds awesome, but i hope you have the time to make it to all of this.

My day was awesome because I received an A on my English essay. :)

Woohoo! Congratulations!

Alright. It's what I say to almost everything, but still. Staving off a cold, my second least-busiest day of the week. I almost got a job offer but I'll be going to a renaissance festival and it was a two-weekend show (Annie, if you were curious).

Renaissance festival? Wow, this must be interesting. Will you be dressed up? Or were you?

Yesterday was good. I went on a lengthy jog, I cleaned the whole house, I mastered 'All You Need is Love' by the Beatles on piano, I did some writing, and I attended all of my uni classes.

I don't see today being as productive. And the onslaught of rain confirms that.

You play the piano! I always wanted to learn how to play a musical instrument.

Yesterday was the day you were talking about, right? I didn't even log in TPM! Only visited briefly. We were on a short trip. Almost no cleaning up! Mielikkitalo was nice and we played Pokemon Gold and Silver. The kid palyed Silver and I played Gold. Old games, huh?

I had a hoitoneuvottelu today. Talked about my mental health and future plans. I'm going to study some maths soon, perhaps.

I don't mind if you tell me about today, or tomorrow when it will be today and whatever. I'm so jealous of you right now! I miss my Pokemon Gold. Still trying to fix the battery. Old games sure, but good games indeed.

May i ask what a hoitoneuvottelu is?

@firepokemon: Well, if you finish with that you will be free. That's what i'm doing. Getting rid of stuff that i do not want to do, asap. And, well i like sorting and cleaning things...

@Telume: Sounds awesome.

@Knight of Time: Good luck there. Those kind of stuff require a lot of time. That's why i don't know how to use GIMP...

Thank you all for sharing ^^

It's morning here so, not much this far. I spend most of it trying to find a shop that sells DS lite. It's so hard to find one... The quest continues on afternoon after i'm done with my revision on ancient Greek comedy.

Blademaster
17th September 2009, 09:05 AM
May i ask what a hoitoneuvottelu is?

NO!!! Once you ask him, you can never UN-ASK HIM!!! D:

Clark
17th September 2009, 09:30 AM
well since this one just started...yesterday was uneventful...got up watched ncis, went to work, came home, watched ncis, fell asleep. fun stuff.

Magmar
17th September 2009, 10:14 AM
My day's been okay. I woke up with a lot of energy, got to class on-time even having bought a really good iced coffee. My mgt. information systems class was pretty fun. no class for another 3 hours! i might go to the new cafe across campus.

that's it :3

Mikachu Yukitatsu
18th September 2009, 04:10 AM
I had a hoitoneuvottelu. We talked about my future plans. That's all you need to know, I explained already.

I don't know if I was nice enough when I said that.

My mother is visiting me now.

Crystal Mew
18th September 2009, 12:01 PM
well since this one just started...yesterday was uneventful...got up watched ncis, went to work, came home, watched ncis, fell asleep. fun stuff.

ncis is my new favorite show :)

Yesterday I had school from 9-4 and that took most of my day...then I went to a concert last night and it was awesome. came home then fell asleep.

today it looks like I'm going to wait around for our new couch to come, go grocery shopping...then I dunno about tonight

Knight of Time
18th September 2009, 12:37 PM
Mr. Brightside: Yeah, working on a hack takes a lot of time, especially if you decide on having foregrounds and backgrounds in it that aren't present in the original game, but in other games.

Anyway, I put a whole bunch of related custom blocks into my Super Mario World hack recently, these blocks which when touched, make you move in a specified or random direction at max speed, they can be fun, but trying to stop all movement can be hard...so that's why I put in a block that stops horizontal and vertical movement (and in a sense, diagonal too). With these blocks, I also thought of using the rotating arrow lift sprite from the SNES game Yoshi's Island, and the elevator generating blocks from Super Mario Bros. 3 in the level I'm working on, which I decided to name "Arrows n' More", because all of these things move or move you in the direction of the arrow, so I'm just hoping it will be a fun one once the level is done.

Houndoom_Lover
18th September 2009, 12:53 PM
Well, the other day I skipped a class, failed a test, and the tech guy came and then left after saying "Your computer is fixed"

It's not.

Today, I got up early- fixed up an essay which got very nicely compliment =^w^= And ate at Nathan's. Now I'm here at the library...again. I feel bad because my one roomate is there, and I wanna have fun together. But I'm got writing to do- alack,alack, alack.

Oh, and on that Thursday, we watched Hellsing- the good one, not the fakey one. The one that's just like the manga- dude, Alucard is so boss.

To Mr. Brightside: I forgot that I had posted in all of that. A good Catholic shouldn't, but yeah I do.I'll make up for it by kicking demon ass in the near future. Haha- yes! His name is willy and I'm sure he and Sandclair tussel while I'm in bed. Sandclair's with me right now in fact

@w@ Yeah, I hope I can too

Jeff
18th September 2009, 06:47 PM
My day today went well. The big highlight was me getting over 1,000,000 points in Tetris DS's endless marathon. My right thumb is actually still aching from that.

Telume
18th September 2009, 08:08 PM
My day today was basically: Stupid family shit. Oh and moar waiting for stuff to arrive. Damn you FedEx

Kurosakura
18th September 2009, 08:17 PM
Hm... my day was pretty typical except I spent all day worrying about being casted in the school musical, (Les Miserables), since my friend told me thirty people were being cut. The list was supposed to go up sometime eighth period, (we have ten total), and I went to check it between ninth and tenth, and it still wasn't up and a huge crowd of other theater geeks was outside as well, so I shoved through them to find my friend, (who happens to be my chorus teacher/the director's bitch), and ask for details, to find that it wasn't posted yet. I barely made it on time for Forensics, but so many other people came in later than I did, so it was all good. We were watching a movie in AP Spanish, and it was rated R, so I needed a permission slip, and I forgot it (as did most of the class), but we went on and watched it anyway. So then tenth came and went, and I freaked out seeing my name on the cast list. It's small part, but it really made my day, since it'll be my last show in high school.

Knight of Time
19th September 2009, 09:05 PM
Ugh, I just made a major mistake in my hack earlier today, inserting a group of custom blocks that just made some sprites invisible, including some dynamic sprites (aka sprites that can rotate to various angles, not just 90, 180, 270, and 360 degree angles), since I wasn't able to remove the offending blocks from my hack without getting rid of the sprite problem, I had to save all my new levels to files, and re-insert them into an earlier version of my hack, but luckily, I still had my dynamic sprites in my earlier version, because with a couple of them, I had to insert their graphics the hard way (through some work in a hex editor; you might have seen some before, like XVI32). So now, when I feel I'm ready, I have to re-insert a couple of backgrounds, not to mention some foregrounds for one of my levels, which if I could describe in one word, would be...annoying.

But hey, if you have a backup after making a major mistake in something like this, it doesn't hurt you as much.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
19th September 2009, 10:17 PM
I have slept a total of 2 hours. Japanese course is too exciting. It's like in videogames, you should stop when it becomes too exciting.

Hm, and Knight of Time's awesome hack description, I might print it.

Bear
20th September 2009, 10:58 AM
http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f6/wulftk/0920091112.jpg

this sums up my day

mr_pikachu
20th September 2009, 11:14 AM
Ouch! Dang, man. What happened?

Mr. Brightside
20th September 2009, 03:45 PM
I haven't been here in a while....

So, today i opened my DS lite box and played KH: COM Riku's battle versus Ansem to see how it looks on DS. OMG IT'S LIGHT! I can see my GBA games and most important the videos from KH! I may replay it... XD Btw Pokemon Mystery dungeon looks awesome on DS. I also played a bit Assasin's creed but didn't do anything. Just roamed around to see how the game looks. I also ate the worst pizza ever << and did another revision on ancient Greek comedy.

I had a hoitoneuvottelu. We talked about my future plans. That's all you need to know, I explained already.

I don't know if I was nice enough when I said that.

Just don't kill me ok?

My day today went well. The big highlight was me getting over 1,000,000 points in Tetris DS's endless marathon. My right thumb is actually still aching from that.

Lol, congratulations! *claps* Sounds tiring even for me.

Hm... my day was pretty typical except I spent all day worrying about being casted in the school musical, (Les Miserables), since my friend told me thirty people were being cut. The list was supposed to go up sometime eighth period, (we have ten total), and I went to check it between ninth and tenth, and it still wasn't up and a huge crowd of other theater geeks was outside as well, so I shoved through them to find my friend, (who happens to be my chorus teacher/the director's bitch), and ask for details, to find that it wasn't posted yet. I barely made it on time for Forensics, but so many other people came in later than I did, so it was all good. We were watching a movie in AP Spanish, and it was rated R, so I needed a permission slip, and I forgot it (as did most of the class), but we went on and watched it anyway. So then tenth came and went, and I freaked out seeing my name on the cast list. It's small part, but it really made my day, since it'll be my last show in high school.

Congratulations! Which is your part?

I always wanted to be in a musical but then i would have to sing @_@ But maybe i'll be since i'm on theatrical studies.

I have slept a total of 2 hours. Japanese course is too exciting. It's like in videogames, you should stop when it becomes too exciting.

Hm, and Knight of Time's awesome hack description, I might print it.

Ok, now i'm Jealous. You study Japanese! Grrr.., i have to wait another year unless i get a call from the job that i applied to.

http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f6/wulftk/0920091112.jpg

this sums up my day

Are you ok? Want to share what happened? It seems like you were bitten or something.

Houndoom_Lover
20th September 2009, 04:27 PM
^- Vampire bite, 50 bucks

Kurosakura
20th September 2009, 04:42 PM
It's not an actually part, really. It's more like a conglomerate of little parts. I know I'm gonna be a prostitute for sure (har har), but I'm not sure about my other parts.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
20th September 2009, 10:46 PM
Yeah, I both study and teach Japanese.

I just slept 11 hours non-stop, so don't worry about my sleep, if anybody was worried. Yesterday was strange anyway. I tried to play Pokemon with one kid but all I could do was to advice him all the time. He's starting to learn it and soon will be a better than I!

EDIT: Really, you shouldn't be jealous to me, I don't study Japanese at any school, just by myself.

Bear
21st September 2009, 08:58 AM
Some asshole spiked me just below the knee with his cleats while I was trying to play the ball.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st September 2009, 09:44 AM
First day of class. Skipped the last one and had a few beers.

Bear
21st September 2009, 10:30 AM

BEST. DAY. EVAR.

shazza
21st September 2009, 10:43 AM
My day was pretty average today. Got up too late and slept through my lectures... again. I have two presentations to do on Wednesday and I did little work on them. And I ate unhealthily and feel fat. And I did no exercise.

Why are most of my days dependent on my own actions? :( I wish my days were more consistently good.

Such is life.

Bear
21st September 2009, 10:45 AM
Solution: Work out more often. You'll see your energy level and mood take a huge jump, subsequently making your days consistently better.

shazza
21st September 2009, 10:47 AM
Yeah man, I know that is the key, as history shows.

Bear
21st September 2009, 10:48 AM
Frequent sex helps too (with someone other than yourself)

Mr. Brightside
21st September 2009, 03:00 PM

I will never understand why people drink beer. It's one of the most useless things created.

Solution: Work out more often. You'll see your energy level and mood take a huge jump, subsequently making your days consistently better.

Meh, makes no difference

I used to go to the gym and although i managed to gain a few kilos i can't say that i was feeling better thanks to it.

What did i do today...? Oh yeah, studied, played Assassin's Creed on DS and a little FFX-2. Pretty boring day.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
21st September 2009, 03:35 PM
You got to get used it, it's a social thing. In Belgium, we are allowed to drink from the age of sixteen and pubs are all over the place. So when you're around 17 you start to go out to parties and stuff in the weekend, or bars in the week.

When your in school, bars are the ideal place to get to know people. Besides, if you have your regular-bar you see different people; AND you see the regular students, giving you a chance to know them better.

Not sure it this makes any sense, but it's a part of our social-system. We're a beer country, you should do some research.

abunaidesu
21st September 2009, 05:12 PM
I will never understand why people drink beer. It's one of the most useless things created.

What did i do today...? Oh yeah, studied, played Assassin's Creed on DS and a little FFX-2. Pretty boring day.

I'll never understand why people play video games or watch anime. They're some of the most useless things created.

firepokemon
21st September 2009, 05:50 PM
My day was fab. It was Monday. My boyfriend had annoyed me all day since its his day off work. But everything was going well. It was after 11 at night. I was looking forward to a productive work and then the phone rang. Brother in the shit again. How wonderful. Day fucked. Today fucked.

Anyway I don't like beer or wine its gross. I like alcopops like a little wee kiddie. Bourbon and coke or vodka and lemon etc. But no rum. Bad experience once and peed my pants. Video games. I'm not a huge fan but they're ok. Anime, I am too lazy to watch anime.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
21st September 2009, 10:24 PM
I'll never understand why people play video games or watch anime. They're some of the most useless things created.

What is useful, then? I thought knowing how to host a sauna evening was useful but I still haven't learned it.

Crystal Mew
22nd September 2009, 02:25 AM

couldnt agree with you more steph!!

Lets see, today I went to school all day today like usual, drove my brother to work, came home and ate dinner real quick, then left to go get my brother again so he could take me to work, then I was at work for about 7 hours and finally came home.

I'm pissed that his car broke down, it makes me drive more than necessary ;/

all in all, a long sucky day

abunaidesu
22nd September 2009, 03:00 AM
What is useful, then? I thought knowing how to host a sauna evening was useful but I still haven't learned it.

My sarcasm isn't conveyed? :(

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd September 2009, 03:13 AM
My sarcasm isn't conveyed? :(

No, I'm just confused. But I'm retired, not retard!

Mr. Brightside
22nd September 2009, 05:25 AM
You got to get used it, it's a social thing. In Belgium, we are allowed to drink from the age of sixteen and pubs are all over the place. So when you're around 17 you start to go out to parties and stuff in the weekend, or bars in the week.

When your in school, bars are the ideal place to get to know people. Besides, if you have your regular-bar you see different people; AND you see the regular students, giving you a chance to know them better.

Not sure it this makes any sense, but it's a part of our social-system. We're a beer country, you should do some research.

Yeah i understand but what i mean is that beer, like coffee offers nothing to your system and health. Here in Greece teenagers and young adults spend most of their free time in cafeterias, drinking all sorts of coffee. I don't know, i find this boring, i'd rather go with my friendσ somewhere outdoors, have a pick nick or visit new places or watch a movie.

I am just against alcohol.

Anime is a form of art and an enjoyable way to spend your time. I know you are being sarcastic but what i mean is why spend your time drinking beers which offers nothing. At least watching anime and playing video games you can learn things. I know i know, every person spends different his/her time so whatever you like. No offense meant.

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd September 2009, 07:31 AM
We had a meeting here at Mielikkitalo, I manipulated it accidentially.

Bear
22nd September 2009, 08:34 AM
Yeah i understand but what i mean is that beer, like coffee offers nothing to your system and health. Here in Greece teenagers and young adults spend most of their free time in cafeterias, drinking all sorts of coffee. I don't know, i find this boring, i'd rather go with my friendσ somewhere outdoors, have a pick nick or visit new places or watch a movie.

I am just against alcohol.

There are alot of things that people do that offer nothing to your system and health. Smoking cigarettes, eating potato chips, watching soap operas, playing video games, breathing, etc. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it useless. Alcohol, in moderation of course, actually helps keep your heart healthy. I also happen to LIKE the taste of beer, which is why I drink it. Most people drink coffee because it gives them the caffeine jolt they need to stay awake throughout their workday. I'm really surprised you made a statement like that and didn't expect people to argue with you lol.

Blademaster
22nd September 2009, 09:20 AM
Mr. Brightside: Word of advice, since you're new and all.

QUIT. WHILE. YOU'RE. AHEAD.

Houndoom_Lover
22nd September 2009, 03:01 PM
I'm against ingesting of posions as well- Ya got one body, you should keep irriversible damage to a minimum...Alcohol IS pretty useless regardless of any crap benifits it may give you. Freakin' cranberries help your heart too...So does tons of stuff that doesn't make your body scream, "OH MY GOD!!! WHAT THE HELL IS POUR INSIDE ME?! GET IT OUT! GET IT OUT!!"

*shrugs and goes about my day*

Anywho, I woke up today with a sence of dread. I knew I shoulda stayed in bed. I got up at eight and finished my paper, no part of me willing to condence it so it's a page longer than it should be.

Skype decided to selfdestruct as well in the morning...

Then I ripped a page of my calander -_- I had lunch with my friends for the first time in weeks. I havn't had a real meal in a long time...and everything out was kinda gross. I have higher hopes for dinner....

I went to the doctors 'cause I had an appointment, and the nurse who does the TB testing wasn't even there >w>

Mhmh, but my friend Grace snagged the sweet Halo display and my Flygon (Type C) is second place (And soon to be first)

Mr. Brightside
22nd September 2009, 03:07 PM
There are alot of things that people do that offer nothing to your system and health. Smoking cigarettes, eating potato chips, watching soap operas, playing video games, breathing, etc. Just because you don't like something doesn't make it useless. Alcohol, in moderation of course, actually helps keep your heart healthy. I also happen to LIKE the taste of beer, which is why I drink it. Most people drink coffee because it gives them the caffeine jolt they need to stay awake throughout their workday. I'm really surprised you made a statement like that and didn't expect people to argue with you lol.

Smoking. Another useless thing. Soap operas are useless indeed but i have watched too many O.O

That's what i mean. It's useless for me. Every person in this planet has a different perception for the world and that is mine. I don't say don't do it because i'm against it. It's just that i do not find the reason to smoke, drink or whatever.

And yes, drinking is good for you heart but not by drinking vodka or whatever. Whine is the drink that makes all the job. I know you already know that but just to be more specific.

I never said i didn't expect people to argue with me. I knew what was going to happen.

Mr. Brightside: Word of advice, since you're new and all.

QUIT. WHILE. YOU'RE. AHEAD.

Quit what? This is just a healthy discussion and i love discussions ;)

Now, today was another boring day. I'm having repetition exams in two days and i'm sooo fed up with studying. *sigh* Just one more day...

Mikachu Yukitatsu
22nd September 2009, 11:05 PM
Yesterday, I had a very strange day. I posted some stuff on Mielikkitalo, played some Kimble, took part in the meeting. The meeting was so lively but they could decide nothing! I manipulated it accidentially and it made it very even!

Then I went to teach Japanese. Well I could have taught it, but my mind was flooded with world saving and I tried to teach Japanese and save the world at the same time!

I walked home, it rained terribly, but it was super cool, I felt like I could prevent WWIII!

Houndoom_Lover
23rd September 2009, 10:48 AM
Mikachu! Help me with my Japanese :3 I gots a test to-mmorow that I may fail!

Today, i woke up at 8:30. For some reason, I assumed this was enough time to get ready at get to class, but it was not XD Luckily, my teacher is always late. I made a to-do list for myself, and so far I had one thing checked off but that's okay, the day is young and I plan to do the rest before one, where I'll go see if the Cafeteria is open (it keeps strange hours) get lunch and then head off to my writing club called the Scribbles.

And then go to my Doctor's appointment. Again.

And I'll come back here to the library and finish my list off~ yays.

abunaidesu
23rd September 2009, 06:39 PM
My day was indolent and uneventful. :(

Houndoom_Lover
25th September 2009, 01:28 PM
Mine is fucking awesome so far :3 Thanks for asking but I'll keep you posted on new development.

I'm really swear today, this is fun ^w^

toucheiruka
25th September 2009, 06:20 PM
very fucking long and very boring.

I usually work nights, today was the first day I worked days, and it sucked ass.

I made Tater Tots and nobody even used them. shame.

Jeff
25th September 2009, 06:42 PM
I got cut off several times driving home from class today, as if every driver from the DC area decided to come over here and show us their awesome driving skillz.

Then my brother calls and tells me to pick him up from the high school and take him home, and while I was driving him home, he casually mentioned that he was going to the high school football game tonight, and in order to be there on time he had to leave as soon as we got home. Yeah, the only reason he wanted me to drive him home was so he could get changed. So after having a bad experience on the road earlier today, I got to spend about an hour running my brother back and forth between our house and the high school. And what's more, when the game's over someone will have to pick him up.

In other news, I managed to finish the TPM type chart today. So it wasn't all bad.

Crystal Mew
26th September 2009, 12:21 AM
I got cut off several times driving home from class today, as if every driver from the DC area decided to come over here and show us their awesome driving skillz.

Then my brother calls and tells me to pick him up from the high school and take him home, and while I was driving him home, he casually mentioned that he was going to the high school football game tonight, and in order to be there on time he had to leave as soon as we got home. Yeah, the only reason he wanted me to drive him home was so he could get changed. So after having a bad experience on the road earlier today, I got to spend about an hour running my brother back and forth between our house and the high school. And what's more, when the game's over someone will have to pick him up.

In other news, I managed to finish the TPM type chart today. So it wasn't all bad.

During my short stay around the DC area, I've come to the conclusion that none of you people out there can drive and you all suck!! everyone is so agressive!

Well my day was alright. had to take and pick my brother up from work, then went to go get our checks from school, cashed those...got pizza for dinner, got my eyebrows waxed (much needed!) anddd went to work for a pointless 4 hours.

I ended up staying 15 minutes later because these jerks were in my department unfolding towels that I took forever folding, and at the last minute decided they didnt want the 20 they were going to get. I was so pissed! and theres my day

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th September 2009, 04:27 AM
Went to the Netherlands. Good times.

DarkestLight
26th September 2009, 07:59 AM
Been sick. Back now..partially.

Uhh sick of work, but today is ok. Been playin' Smash. Getting beat by this kid from frickin Jamacia >_o I hate Yoshi. Still in recoup mode. La.

Crystal Mew
27th September 2009, 01:15 AM
today sucked. not going to get into details, but guys suck and I hate liars.

the end

Mr. Brightside
28th September 2009, 05:28 AM
Thanks for keep posting. I haven't been here on a few days.

@MeLoVeGhOsTs: Lol, what? Did you apparate or something? Sounds like you went and then came back in a day XD

Yesterday so and so. I watched the first two episodes from Chevalier d'Eon, went out with a friend but i must have been food poisoned and i had a bad night. Now it's morning and i feel like a sleeping zombie.

Drago
28th September 2009, 05:37 AM
Meh, I'd give my day a thumbs down. First day of the second week of the holidays back at work with not much to show for my weekend... And I started my morning with a Titans loss. That's two miserable Mondays and a miserable Friday so far...

Jeff
28th September 2009, 08:25 PM
During my short stay around the DC area, I've come to the conclusion that none of you people out there can drive and you all suck!! everyone is so agressive!

Hey, don't group me with them!:P I live about 40 miles from DC and on the other side of the Chesapeake Bay, so I'm not one of them. In fact, I've noticed that as soon as I cross the bridge to get here, there's a huge difference in driving habits. But yeah, people closer to DC do suck at driving, I'll definitely agree with that.

As for my day, pretty average. My weekend was good though, with the Ravens crushing the Browns being the highlight.:D

PancaKe
1st October 2009, 02:54 AM
Today was not as good as i imagined.
Work at 5am. Finish at 9am. Nanny nap at 10am. SLEPT THROUGH UNI. Woke up at 2:30pm
SIGH! I'm going to fail based on attendance.

Yesterday was amazing.
Except for the asian lady who didnt put beetroot on my salad roll. WORST EVER

The Batman
1st October 2009, 07:05 PM
I had email troubles. Which is rare for me.

The endless Gotham City nights must be taking their toll on me.

abunaidesu
3rd October 2009, 01:36 AM
my day was wonderful, so gratifying and balmy

Knight of Time
4th October 2009, 01:57 PM
The last few days have been plain and simply...not fun at all, I caught a cold presumably from my mother a day or two ago, and after having an acid-like feeling in my throat for the last day or so, it has escalated into an annoying cold. They especially suck if you're allergic to flu shots, as I believe they contain penecillin, which is one thing I am allergic to, unfortunately.

Hopefully this will pass in a couple of days.

Mr. Brightside
11th October 2009, 02:36 PM
I haven't been here in a while.

To sum up my previous days: Uni started, lessons canceled, new jerks to have as teachers, finished FFX-2.

Now my left shoulder is in pain and it's very annoying. Didn't do much today, just watched a few cartoons, played Ps2 and draw a little, but it's a bit hard to draw someone stubbing himself. The arms are a real pain. I hope i can figure it out.

Asilynne
11th October 2009, 02:54 PM
I worked in the cattery all day but got off at 12 and have been lounging around the house in my pajamas since then ;D I love not having to go anywhere else ^v^ only working one job today makes it feel like a day off XD

DarkestLight
11th October 2009, 02:56 PM
Whoo. Played Ultimate for 3 hours. Feeling great. Gonna go run 10 more miles and then, ehh who know. So far, today is awesome.

Houndoom_Lover
11th October 2009, 04:15 PM
I woke up sometime in the morning, took a shower, ate chicken wings, made an attempt to get stuff done and had pleasant days dream.

All in all, a pretty good day :3

I dread Monday, however. It may be a good day. It makes me wanna spontaniously pray.

Knight of Time
11th October 2009, 06:16 PM
Well, my cold has been improving, right now it's into the stage of coughing fits...but once that's over, this cold should be pretty much gone.

Other than that, I just got a couple of new blocks that I'm going to put to use in the third fortress level I'm doing in my Super Mario World hack that are very similar to the red and green blocks from Yoshi's Island with a spiked top or bottom, that flip when a switch of the matching colour is hit. In my hack however, they are controlled by On/Off switches, when the switches are in the "On" position, the green blocks have the spikes on the bottom, and the red blocks have the spikes on the top. Of course, when the switch is set to "Off", the spikes move to the top on the green blocks, and move to the bottom on the red blocks. So in a way, I can use them as platforms, as well as an obstacle if I place them just right.

Mr. Brightside
12th October 2009, 04:06 PM
I woke up sometime in the morning, took a shower, ate chicken wings, made an attempt to get stuff done and had pleasant days dream.

All in all, a pretty good day :3

I dread Monday, however. It may be a good day. It makes me wanna spontaneously pray.

Hope you had a good day today.

Mine was rather interesting. I begun my theatrical education lessons at uni and it was rather weird. We made a circle in the middle of the class talking about random theatrical stuff.. Boring... But at three o'clock i left the classroom to attend the Chines opera course which ended up being hell lot better than theatrical education. We learned about Chinese dynasties, theatrical plays etc etc. It was awesome.

@Knight of Time: Hope you feel better soon.

firepokemon
13th October 2009, 07:07 AM
Annoying. Brother back here again. Have not had time to do anything. It fucking pisses me off and some stupid old bitch crashed into my partner's vehicle that I was driving at the time and is claiming to not be in the wrong when the stupid bitch turned left while having her indicator indicating right. I go on holiday at the end of this month. But it won't be a fucking holiday.

And I still have no fucking time for my game HG game.

PancaKe
13th October 2009, 08:07 AM
:( I'm sorry life sucks atm fp. You sound pissy. :(

Today was good. Internship Editor told me that I was doing a good job and that I am good for potential communications career, and for freelance work next year at the company. Exciting times. I made nachos for my dad and he liked them. Tomorrow I have an assignment to do and a barbecue to cook. Yum.

Kurosakura
13th October 2009, 09:15 AM
...I'm sick in bed with chills and bronchitis today. Yay me.

Heald
13th October 2009, 11:48 AM
I've recently started presenting my own radio show. The buzz of doing the job is pretty good, but I had a few texts today from friends saying that their friends (who I don't know) were recommending a 'really funny podcast' that turned out just to be a recording of my show that's on the radio's website. So that made my day. It's nice having a little fan club.

Houndoom_Lover
13th October 2009, 01:05 PM
Thank you Mr. Brightside ^_^ I did

Today, I accidently slept through my writing workshop class (meh bad) and then I has lunch and then I went to Global Challange. I'm really spacey today, I have a sexual song in my head.

So far, a very good day :3

Mr. Brightside
16th October 2009, 03:09 PM
I've recently started presenting my own radio show. The buzz of doing the job is pretty good, but I had a few texts today from friends saying that their friends (who I don't know) were recommending a 'really funny podcast' that turned out just to be a recording of my show that's on the radio's website. So that made my day. It's nice having a little fan club.

This is amazing! Congratulations. I've been on a radio show once and it was kinda intimidating. But i guess if you get hang of it it will be nothing.

...I'm sick in bed with chills and bronchitis today. Yay me.

I hope you feel better soon.

Now, today i skipped uni, since the weather was very bad and i had lesson at 2 o'clock. So i had the time to play FFX-2 and raise my % by 6%. Now i'm only 9% away from getting the secret ending. I also did some drawing and played Assassin's creed on D, which btw sucks.

Fett One
16th October 2009, 04:35 PM
I was stuck on jury duty these past 2 weeks. It just finished up today. We found the defendant not guilty, in case anyone is wondering. This was my first time serving on a jury and it was an interesting experience. The jury was made up of a fun group of people, so it ended up being more fun than it should have been. Outside of the court room, we were poking fun at the lawyers, the judge, the witnesses, and even the plaintiffs. I know that sounds bad but if it wasn't for this, it would have been a very dull 2 weeks.

Blademaster
16th October 2009, 09:51 PM
Fett One is posting outside of PCG?

HIS ACCOUNT'S BEEN HACKED! HE CARRIES THE SEREBII VIRUS! BAN THE ACCOUNT AND SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING IN MISC. NOW!!!!

Fett One
17th October 2009, 01:27 AM
It's nice to know that my mere presence has the power to cause entire sections of the forums to be shut down. :D

shazza
17th October 2009, 03:04 AM
Today I went on a pretty good jog, but also I've also convinced myself I have some form of ADHD. I bought a bottle of white wine, assuming it was sweet, but it is far too bitter for me. By chance, I saw two of my aunties in my uni town. I smoked weed for the first time in about two months last night; it was pretty good, but the reasons why I quit somewhat remained. I think being convinced I have ADHD has something to do with the morning after, unless I've hit the nail on the head. Also, I got a haircut - I like it. I am off to go to a friends house to drink. Goodbye.

Blademaster
17th October 2009, 06:16 AM
I bought a bottle of white wine, assuming it was sweet, but it is far too bitter for me.

You didn't chuck it or bring it back to the store, did you? Shit's great for cooking with.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
17th October 2009, 06:18 AM
You have sweet white wine, and bitter ones. Ask the clerk for some assistance deciding.

My day was pretty hung over. It's the weekend, uh.

shazza
17th October 2009, 11:10 AM
Nah, Blademaster, but I'll probably use it for that means.

And MeLoVeGhOsTs, I know how wine's work, for some reason I thought I read on the label about it being sweet, I guess I must have imagined it.

Heald
17th October 2009, 11:26 AM
I did something I'm not incredibly proud of, although not at all ashamed, last night, but I'm feeling the consequences today. lol

abunaidesu
17th October 2009, 05:40 PM
Pretty awesome despite still being sick. ^______^

Drago
17th October 2009, 07:02 PM
I did something I'm not incredibly proud of, although not at all ashamed, last night, but I'm feeling the consequences today. lol
Will we ever know the secrets behind this activity? Because my mind immediately jumps to drug bender. Perhaps my mind just works in such ways, though.

Heald
17th October 2009, 07:10 PM
Yeah you got it Drago.

DarkestLight
17th October 2009, 08:25 PM
As per Heald's subconscious reasoning, I finished watching the Vegeta Saga and Freiza Saga's of DBZ. I'm not going to burn down every Best Buy until someone has Season 4 IN THEIR STORE!><!

Then I'm gonna order them to drop down Season's 5 and 6 (Best seasons ever) to 24.99 like the first 4 so they can stop wholebanging my wallet >>..

MeLoVeGhOsTs
18th October 2009, 08:02 AM
Watched my weekly episode of bleach, did some guitar and I'm going to a restaurant tonight and spend my weekly sundaydinner with mates.

RedStarWarrior
18th October 2009, 09:29 AM
Watched my weekly episode of bleach, did some guitar and I'm going to a restaurant tonight and spend my weekly sundaydinner with mates.
Bleach comes out earlier in the week, noobkins.

I watched Kampfer 3 (I had forgotten that I downloaded it) and I'm probably going out for sushi tonight.

shazza
19th October 2009, 03:28 AM
I've been really melancholy all day, and don't even know why. However in saying that, I've done a fair few things today: attended all my lectures for Uni (haven't done that on a Monday since 11 weeks ago!), jogged, decided to do something I've been putting off for a very long time, planning to tell my roommate I'm moving out. But I lost one of the headphone cover thingys for my headphones. And I've only had six hours sleep, so I've felt very zoned out and not as social as I usually am. I was trying to discuss doing honours next year/2011, but the person I need to see wasn't there. :( And the fact I've decided to eat healthy, join a gym and build muscle, I'm really worried about money.

I think, along with lack of sleep, it's just been one of those days. But simultaneously, it's been pretty productive. Weird.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
19th October 2009, 03:48 AM
RSW: I know, but the week doesn't let me watch. To busy. Sunday is my day.

Shazza: Having a similiar day, without the lectures then. Can't seem to bring myself to them.

Mr. Brightside
19th October 2009, 03:58 PM
:( And the fact I've decided to eat healthy, join a gym and build muscle, I'm really worried about money.

You should. Going to gym is most of the times a real pocket pain, especially if you are hard on money. I stopped going to the gym, despite my problem, because i have run out of money. I hope i can continue some day though.

Today: I got sick. It sucks. I woke up and was feeling a bit weird but on my way at uni i was exhausted. Anyway i attended the classes, although i did not nothing from the stupid so called dancing exercises at theatrical education. On the bright side i watched Chinese opera today and it really interesting.

But i got at home hungry and with a weird sound in my ears so my mother insisted on visiting the doctor. I need to take some pills, but i'm feeling really bad atm. I'm like a half dead. I hope you guys feeling better.

shazza
19th October 2009, 11:02 PM
You should. Going to gym is most of the times a real pocket pain, especially if you are hard on money. I stopped going to the gym, despite my problem, because i have run out of money. I hope i can continue some day though.

I joined the gym today for $129 AU for a month. By that month is up, I shall be going back to my hometown where I get to attend a gym for free. :)

abunaidesu
20th October 2009, 02:58 AM
Pretty awesome because shazza and I had a hot date.

shazza
20th October 2009, 05:03 AM
wat

RedStarWarrior
20th October 2009, 05:51 AM
wat
Must be high.

Anyway, I had an okay day. I managed to talk my ex-fiance into having sex with me only to tell her that I changed my mind.

I'm a bastard! :keke:

Heald
20th October 2009, 06:00 AM
You're a shining example for all men everywhere man.

Gonna go hit the gym then going to a 2 hour lecture later, before coming home and being told what a horrible person I am. Also, soup! Yay!

shazza
20th October 2009, 06:12 AM
Must be high.

wat

Anyway, I had an okay day. I managed to talk my ex-fiance into having sex with me only to tell her that I changed my mind.

wat

-

Anyway, today was a pretty good day. I FINALLY joined the gym here in Bendigo, only a month membership, but that entails free classes to join at my own freewill. I have no choice but to revert back to calorie counting (as well as protein counting) now if I really wish to make any serious progress in muscle building. It's a bit startling to revert to such strict methods, but it also feels like I've never left them now that I have returned. If I can lose fat and weight, I can build muscle. It just takes discipline. I will first attend on Thursday.

I still haven't told my roommate about my intentions of moving out; he just sees things so much in black and white, and I just hope he doesn't take it personal. The person I wanted to speak about honours was, once again, not present.

But I bought new headphones and new sunglasses, yay! :)

Heald
20th October 2009, 06:18 AM
I still haven't told my roommate about my intentions of moving out; he just sees things so much in black and white, and I just hope he doesn't take it personal.

Yeah I remember I had a room-mate who took me moving out really personally. In my defence, he was an annoying rude backdoor merchant who decided to defile the shower with his gay antics, which was kind of the final straw for me.

Mr. Brightside
20th October 2009, 02:57 PM
Bad. I'm still sick and didn't do much today. Spend much time on bed.

abunaidesu
20th October 2009, 04:31 PM
Must be high.

I'm a bastard! :keke:

Yeah man, you're so damn cool. XD

says: (2:31:47 PM)
redstarwarrior
says: (2:32:04 PM)
hes a fat dude with a neckbeard who has more stories that a library about what he's done
says: (2:32:07 PM)
calling bullshit

Knight of Time
23rd October 2009, 03:36 PM
My cold is pretty much gone...with very little of the annoying part of it left, I'd say I'm about 99% over it now.

Besides that, I found some success so far in making a vertical area in a fortress level in my Super Mario World hack that automatically, but slowly scrolls upward not long after the player ends up in the area, not to mention that if they get ahead of the scrolling, you can't see yourself, so lesson learned, don't get ahead of it too much, because you never know when you might make a bad move in that way that causes you to take damage or lose a life when you can't see where you're going.

Mr. Brightside
25th October 2009, 04:17 PM
My cold is pretty much gone...with very little of the annoying part of it left, I'd say I'm about 99% over it now.

Good to hear that you are doing well.

I'm still sick and although i'm in the recovery process my head feels like exploding. It is very annoying. And i've wasted two packages of tissues. I'm exhausted.

RedStarWarrior
25th October 2009, 04:45 PM
Yeah man, you're so damn cool. XD

says: (2:31:47 PM)
redstarwarrior
says: (2:32:04 PM)
hes a fat dude with a neckbeard who has more stories that a library about what he's done
says: (2:32:07 PM)
calling bullshit

I can't help it that I actually have a life outside of the internet.

Also, not fat (been working out and dieting...also, a lot less alcohol since I graduated college) and shaved all but my goatee for work.

I love that you care enough to discuss me, though. :love2:

MeLoVeGhOsTs
26th October 2009, 04:49 PM
Finished paper today and spend some time on the computer. Didn't go out of the house today, 'cept for my smoke.

I feel empty.

Heald
27th October 2009, 04:33 AM
Aah, you Belgians and your smoking.

I'm very hungover. And I have an exam in 2 hours. Eep.

shazza
27th October 2009, 06:57 AM
Today was a pretty productive day, thread. Thank you for asking. I went to my new gym, got sufficient protein and calories, and my roommate found out that I am moving out, but in a way that I had not imagined - this is another story for another time.

I think I'm going to get some info down for my 2,000 word essay due Monday and commence writing it tomorrow.

Have my best friends 21st speech on Saturday; I hope it works out!

PancaKe
27th October 2009, 09:05 AM
I'm curious to know how your roommate found out you were moving, it sounds like a good story.

Today was hectic. I was a bit banana brained. I rushed an article for my internship, and then probably disappointed my editor, workd at the coffee shop for quite some time and earnt some money, and then ate dinner with my wonderful family who comes over on tuesday nights, and visited my grandma and hung out with her cos shes the best person in the world.

Knight of Time
27th October 2009, 12:19 PM
I began working on a new level in my SMW hack that I think I will be calling Fun With Balloons, in this particular level, I'm planning on having at least two areas, in the first area, the player has to use P-Balloons to float across some obstacles, which at this rate will include some of those balloons from Yoshi's Island that drop what they're carrying if you get too close (aka Baron Von Zeppelins), and in the second area of the level, I plan to have the rideable balloons from Yoshi's Island that rise from the bottom of the screen and slowly rise up when you stand on them, so patient players can get some extra height with them if they need to. Of course, it may force me to have a timer for the level that is a little longer than usual, so I guess we'll see where that takes me.

Mr. Brightside
27th October 2009, 04:20 PM
1st day i'm feelin well since i got sick. Woooohooo!

I went shopping in the morning but eventually after going to two shops i got bored and tired and returned home. I cleaned up my room, played a bit FFX-2 (curse you tower calibration!) and Assassins creed, did some drawing and now here i am.

shazza
28th October 2009, 09:40 PM
I woke up with a hangover and a bruised ass bone - last night I got drunk and fell out of a tree. :(

Blademaster
28th October 2009, 10:19 PM
First I lol'd.

Then I wondered what kind of booze has enough kick to it to make an Aussie so drunk that he'd climb a tree after drinking it.

Then I wondered how one could be so drunk that they wanted to climb a tree, yet sober enough to actually manage to climb it, yet drunk enough to fall out of it, yet - fuck I'm getting a headache now too.

shazza
28th October 2009, 11:21 PM
It was just one of those energetic drunks. After the pub closed, my friends and I waited for a taxi and two of us decided to climb the nearby tree. Unfortunately, I have had little practice in this art and fell and landed on my bum bumz. :(

shazza
3rd November 2009, 03:35 AM
On Saturday night I had my best friends 21st, did a speech, got fucked up. Then on Sunday I got a new kitten for my new place. I'm naming it Mewtwo. :)

PancaKe
3rd November 2009, 05:25 AM
I demand pictures of your kitten, and now.

Today I felt productive. I woke up at eight, and drove home. I went to Pancakes on the Rocks last night which is a 24 hour pancake place in Sydney... I didn't order pancakes because believe it or not, I'm not actually a pancake fan. We got back in the wee hours of the morning, and I was much too tired to drive the extra 20 mins to home, so I crashed wherever.

But today, so I got up at eight, drove home. Then I got on TPM for a while, rang some people to discuss news stories with them for my internship, did a load of washing and hung it out, played on the internet, then went to work. Today was boiling AND Melbourne cup day, so we actually didn't do any business, just sort of stood around and made blended drinks for people. And for ourselves. MMMMMMmmmmmm blended mango drink.... Then after all that, I came home and we had barbecue chicken + salads for dinner because it is BOILING. Then I watched NCIS, and it was a fantastic episode, and now I type this up.

The end.

Houndoom_Lover
3rd November 2009, 01:56 PM
Have my Ipod, lost my phone
The rest of my day has been pretty awesome, though the preasures of everything else are building up ._. I don't like it. Make it go away

Knight of Time
3rd November 2009, 07:29 PM
Ugh, just when I thought I was getting over my last cold, I caught another one. It really bothers me about how it happened, but each time my mom gets a cold, I can't seem to avoid catching it off of her, since I live with my mom and my brother right now.

Colds suck even more if you're allergic to flu shots (as far as I know, they tend to contain penicillin, which is something I am allergic to). To me, it seems like colds are one of my worst enemies.

Mr. Brightside
5th November 2009, 03:51 PM
Ugh, just when I thought I was getting over my last cold, I caught another one. It really bothers me about how it happened, but each time my mom gets a cold, I can't seem to avoid catching it off of her, since I live with my mom and my brother right now.

Colds suck even more if you're allergic to flu shots (as far as I know, they tend to contain penicillin, which is something I am allergic to). To me, it seems like colds are one of my worst enemies.

Hope you recover soon. It took me almost two weeks to get better and now my mother is sick as well.

Boring day, didn't do much. University has most of my time now.

Houndoom_Lover
5th November 2009, 06:07 PM
Fucking awesome. I spend the majority of it on Luigi and Pavi Largo's myspace blog pages ^_^

Mr. Brightside
13th November 2009, 03:35 PM
Today was... or is since the day is not finished yet, interesting. Boring but interesting. I skipped class today because i had to buy a few books for uni and while at the bookstore i found out that Stephani M. has a new book called "The body" and it is about aliens. First vampires now aliens... Anyway that book is huge, even bigger than OOTP O.o

What i was talking about....? Ehm yeah, whatever i forgot what i wanted to say. That MT. moon seems weird.

Knight of Time
20th November 2009, 06:59 PM
Well, I'm back after an absence of around two or three weeks, if anyone was wondering what happened to me, we ran into some major problems on the old computer as the motherboard ended up dying on us, forcing us to get a new one. Luckily though, all the files we had on the old computer are safe on this new one, which is a huge relief.

Other than that and the fact that I'm probably going to need some time to recover from this, my cold has been improving, so hopefully I won't pick up a third one when this one is gone. On a side note, I got my H1N1 shot last week.

shazza
20th November 2009, 07:38 PM
Yesterday was pretty good: I went to a Hilltop Hoods concert (they\'re okay; don\'t really like them overly, but went for a friends belated birthday present) and afterwards got very drunk and didn\'t go to sleep until 5.30am. I have awoken today at about 10am, and actually feel remarkably good; although, I woke up still drunk so perhaps the hangover hasn\'t set in yet.

shazza
23rd November 2009, 05:12 AM
I went to the doctors today; I had to then go to pathology for a blood test, and have a biopsy on December 10.

Roarkiller
23rd November 2009, 09:00 AM
Today I came back to TPM just because I felt like it. Nice to see My spot has been vacated, not that it matters too much though.

And nice to see this place still alive.