PDA

View Full Version : Please, help me!!!

Master Ninja
12th April 2003, 02:04 PM
First, I´m new here. I´m looking for some informations and I need help about Koga (in cartoon), so I came here. I need EVERYTHINK about his team, pokés, style, his story and strategy.

Please, please, please, plse... plsmen... :(

Runpapa
12th April 2003, 02:13 PM
Well, there's Serebii.net. But I doubt any Pokemon site has recorded the backgrounds of the anime characters besides Team Rocket and the "twerps".

pikachu master
12th April 2003, 02:13 PM
I know that he is an Elite four and Has 5 Posion types! I also know that he has a Venamoth, but I forgot the others though.

PAK Man
12th April 2003, 02:42 PM
In the one TV episode he was featured in, he had a Venomoth and a Golbat, and also had a bunch of Voltorb rolling around his gym. As an Elite Four member in GSC, he owns a Crobat, Forretress, Muk, Ariados, and a Venomoth. I forgot which Pokemon he had in RBY, though.

Hanada Tattsu
12th April 2003, 09:42 PM
Okay, we know he makes his debut in the Kanto episode "The Ninja Poke Showdown", Episode 32 to be exact.

He has a younger sister, Aya, who has a Venonat. He trains in a trick ninja mansion, and is a ninja (obviously). Koga is very clever and trains poison Pokemon.

He has a Venonat, which later evolves into Venomoth during the match with Ash's Pidgeotto. He also has a Golbat. As PAK man pointed out, he has a lot of Voltorb around in the gym, which are used for emergencies.

In G/S/C, he is a member of the Elite Four, and has an Ariados, Forretress, Crobat, Muk, and Venomoth. His sister Janine (I guess the game version of Aya) took over the gym in Fuchsia, and she has poison types too.

In G/R/B/Y, Koga is the gym leader of Fuchsia, and has Koffing, Muk, Koffing, and Weezing.

Hope I helped.

Master Ninja
13th April 2003, 10:36 AM
I´m really happy because now I know his story and the people here are very good and friendly.

I have a question: He trains all types of poison Pokémon or a specific kind? What kind?

So, everythink like attacks or styles are welcome.

Thanks again!!!:D :D :D

Hanada Tattsu
13th April 2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by Master Ninja
I´m really happy because now I know his story and the people here are very good and friendly.

I have a question: He trains all types of poison Pokémon or a specific kind? What kind?

So, everythink like attacks or styles are welcome.

Thanks again!!!:D :D :D

No prob!

Well, it seems he really likes to train bug/poison Pokemon, such as Venomoth and Ariados, but besides that he does train all kinds of poison types.

PAK Man
13th April 2003, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Hanada Tattsu
His sister Janine (I guess the game version of Aya) took over the gym in Fuchsia, and she has poison types too.

Actually, Janine is Koga's daughter in the game.

Master Ninja
14th April 2003, 05:12 PM
if Aya is the younger sister, her Venonat has the same attacks of Koga´s Venomoth?

And, What are the attacks of Koga´s Venomoth in cartoon?

Thanks and that´s all!:D

Hanada Tattsu
14th April 2003, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by PAK Man
Actually, Janine is Koga's daughter in the game.

Oops, sorry, I haven't played my Crystal in quite a while, thanks PAK Man. :)

Originally posted by Master Ninja
if Aya is the younger sister, her Venonat has the same attacks of Koga´s Venomoth?

And, What are the attacks of Koga´s Venomoth in cartoon?

Thanks and that´s all!

Okay, first of all, I just looked in my guide and Janine in G/S/C has Crobat, Ariados, Weezing, Weezing, and Venomoth. Alike Koga's team.

And Aya's Venonat uses Stun Spore and Psybeam, Koga's Venomoth uses Stun Spore and Sleep Powder, and his Golbat uses Wing Attack and Screech. And the scenes with Voltorb have it using Explosion.