PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Avengers Capture Center V-18.0!!! (Official)

Quicksilver62160
13th December 2002, 12:42 PM
This has been Mod Approved by Lawrence_III_Fanatic, also Pidgeot and Bronze_Umbreon who helped get everything straight. Also, we’ve been inducted as the first official Capture Center, that’s the same as an Adoption Center only you Capture the Pokemon.

<*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*><*>

Pokemon Avengers: The Race Against Extinction V-18.0!!!
Created By: Quicksilver62160
Helped By: Missing Link

Introductions: Welcome to Avenger’s Mansion, home of the Pokemon Avengers! This is our main base, located in New York City near Central Park; from here we branch across the World to fight the extinction of Pokemon. Thanks to the original members we have been able to advance our technology, create new bases, and recruit more Avengers allowing us to better track patterns in Pokemon locations. Poachers are the reason behind the mass extinction of Pokemon, they have already dealt a huge blow to the species, taking out all legendary Pokemon, and nearly driving the Dragonite family from the Earth. Recently though, the poachers have been doing a poor job, and so their bosses have started to arrive, more powerful, faster, and smarter then the originals. They’ve managed to capture more Pokemon then the poachers ever have so they must be stopped. Since the arrival of the higher level bosses, all First and Second Evolution Pokemon have been wiped off the face of the Earth, driven to extinction. Now we can only find Basic Pokemon in the field, with few First Evolution Pokemon whom have narrowly escape the Poacher’s grasp.

This is where you come in, I've hired you to go out there and capture Pokemon! You must travel to the different Continents, and zone to search for the Pokemon species there! You will be given ample equipment, but watch out as the poacher bosses are starting to cover greater distances.

Rules:

1) Posting is like the Original Game
Pokemon Found/Continent/Area#/Equipment Left/Action

Lets say I have 1 Pokeball left, and am in North America, Region 1 fighting an Ampharos and I feed it, I'd type this:

Raichu/North America/1/1-0/Feed

Equipment: 5-5, Five Pokeballs, 5 Special Balls (Fast Ball, Lure Ball, Heavy Ball, Hyper Ball, and Master Ball), every time you use either, change the number

NEW: Radio and Cell Phone! Every now and again, I’ll post a helpful tip, play a song to lure out a Pokemon, or give you vital information for your Adopted Pokemon. And once per week you are allowed to PM me with a question about where to find Pokemon, what’s the most common, or anything you need help with.

2) Pokemon will be on differing levels. You can advance levels by training them in different places, they come with the first moves in the Pokedex to that level. You will now have a chance to encounter 3 Pokemon at a time. You can ONLY find BASIC Pokemon, the only First Evolution available will be- Kadabra and Gyarados

Basic Pokemon- Level 5 (Mr. Mime, Scyther)
First Evolutions- Level 10 (Gyarados, Kadabra)

3) Do not hint or ask for Pokemon, that is not allowed, also, you CAN’T capture Dragonite Family or any Legendaries in this game.

4) These ARE adopted Pokemon so you may only capture 15 Pokemon between here, so choose wisely. If you run out of Pokeballs, then you can get a fresh supply a day later.

5) If you get an of the new Pokedolls from GoldenRod Tower you can now bring them here and use them to aid in capturing Pokemon.

6) You can only run five times before you run out of runs and lose a Pokeball. Your five count of runs renews itself though, everytime you go after a Pokemon or you switch areas.

7) In order to access Atlantis or the Moon, you must have a Continental Key attuned to that area. You can win these at the Pokemon Avengers Temple of Knowledge (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3073).

Warning- Atlantis is slowly sinking, we’ve only lost one area, but we are unsure if we will be able to save the others. Enjoy this lost continent while it still exists. Also, thanks to our teams of scientists, we’ve discovered areas with Pokemon on the moon. The moon is completely unlocked, explore its mysteries by getting a Moon Continental Key

Layout:

North America- Electric, Psychic and Steel

1) Eastern Forests: 75% Electric, 20% Psychic, 5% Steel and Other
2) Southern Bell: 40% Psychic and Steel, 15% Electric, 5% Other
3) Plain Midwest: 50% Steel, 20% Psychic and Electric, 10% Other
4) Western Beaches: 80% Electric, 10% Steel and Other, 0% Psychic
5) Mountain Chain: 75% Steel, 25% Other, 0% Electric and Psychic
6) Central Desert: 75% Psychic, 10% Electric and Steel, 5% Other
7) Frozen Tundra: 85% Psychic, 5% Electric, Steel, and Other
8) Great Lakes: Fishing at Random
9) Death Valley: 60% Electric, 25% Steel, 15% Other, 0% Psychic

South America- Bug, Grass, and Fire

1) Amazon River: 50% Bug, 30% Grass, 15% Fire, 5% Other
2) Rainforest Region: 50% Grass, 30% Bug, 15% Fire, 5% Other.
3) Mountain Top: 75% Fire, 10% Bug and Grass, 5% Other
4) Plateau Terrace: 50% Fire, 20% Bug, Grass, 5% Other
5) Amazon River Fish: Fishing at Random
6) Ruins Of The Incas: 60% Grass, 30% Fire, 5% Bug and Other
7) Deforestation Region: 70% Bug, 20% Fire, 10% Other, 0% Grass

Africa- Ground and Rock

1) Sahara Desert: 45% Ground and Rock, 10% Other
2) Tropical Rainforest: 65% Rock, 25% Ground, 10% Other
3) Mountain Region: 75% Ground, 15% Rock, 5% Other
4) Nile River: Fishing At Random
5) The Savanah: 70% Rock, 15% Ground, 10% Other
6) Victoria Falls: 45% Ground and Rock, 10% Other
7) The Pyramid: 55% Ground, 35% Rock, 10% Other

Europe- Ghost, Flying, and Normal

1) Scottish Haunted Castles: 100% Ghost, 0% Flying, Normal, Other
2) Grassy Knolls: 40% Flying and Normal, 15% Ghosts, 5% Other
3) Mountain Regions: 65% Flying, 25% Normal, 5% Ghost and Other
4) Ancient Ruins: 75% Normal (Unknown), 15% Ghost, 5% Flying and Other
5) Mediterranean Sea: Fishing at Random
6) Ancient Forests: 65% Ghost, 15% Other, 10% Normal, 0% Flying
7) Shores Of Normandy: 70% Normal, 20% Flying, 10% Other, 0% Ghost

Asia- Dragon and Fighting

1) Mount Everest: 45% Dragon and Fighting, 10% Other
2) Valley Regions: 75% Fighting, 15% Dragon, 10% Other
3) Frozen Tundra: 50% Dragon, 40% Fighting and Other
4) Great Wall: 75% Fighting, 25% Dragon, 10% Other
5) Japanese Docks: Fishing Island at Random
6) Tropical Canopies: 45% Fighting, 35% Other, 20% Dragon

Australia- Dark and Poison

1) Outback: 45% Dark and Poison, 10% Other
2) Plateau Region: 75% Dark, 15% Poison, 10% Other
3) Eerie Swamps: 75% Poison, 15% Dark, 10 % Other
4) Murkwood Forest: 80% Poison, 10% Dark and Other
5) Island Docks: Fishing at Random
6) Shadow Graveyard: 75% Dark, 25% Other, 0% Poison
7) Sulfur Mines: 65% Poison, 30% Dark, 15% Other

Antarctica- Ice and Water

1) Frozen Tundra: 50% Ice, 45% Water, 5% Other
2) Icebergs: 75% Water, 15% Ice, 10% Other
3) Freezing Waters: 50% Ice and Water, 0% Other
4) Eskimo Hole: Fishing At Random
5) Eskimo Village: 65% Ice, 25% Water, 10% Other
6) Icy Cliffs: 75% Ice, 20% Water, 5% Other
7) Underground Lagoon: 70% Water, 20% Other, 10% Ice

Atlantis- All Types

1) The Ancient City- 100% Normal
2) Volcanis- 100% Fire
3) The Quarry- 50% Ground and Rock (Underwater)
4) The Garden of Eden- 100% Grass (Underwater)
5) Peaks of Mt. Nomad- 80% Ice, 20% Dragon
6) Banks of the Aiwa- 100% Water (Underwater)
7) Dense Forest- 50% Bug and Poison
8) Elysian Fields- 100% Psychic
9) Lightning Reavers- 100% Electric
10) Warrior Stronghold- 100% Fighting (Underwater)
11) Towers of the Beasts- 100% Flying
12) Land of the Iron Giants- 100% Steel
13) The Dark Underbelly- 80% Dark, 20% Ghost (Underwater)

The Moon- All Types

1) The Dark Side: 80% Dark, 20% Ghost
2) Electric Crater: 100% Electric
3) Moon Rock Mines: 50% Ground and Rock
4) Icy Pole: 100% Ice, 20% Dragon
5) Magma Fields: 100% Fire
6) Elysian Fields II: 100% Psychic
7) Forest Biodome: 50% Grass and Bug
8) Toxic Gas Swell: 100% Poison
9) Zero-Gravity Fighting Dojo: 100% Fighting
10) Underwater Caverns: 100% Water
11) Metal Scrap Yard: 100% Steel
12) Moontain Chain: 100% Flying
13) Ancient Alien Moon City: 100% Normal
Note: You can only use Teleporting Alakazam and Hyper Stellar Grifor to reach the moon

You must choose one of these continents there and try to capture as many Pokemon as quickly as possible! Pokemon will appear in each area, and the percents are the odds of finding that type in the area.

Air Pidgeot- Our Flying Transport, jump aboard our massive Pidgeot, and he'll fly you to any Continent with a tremendous flap of your wings.

Teleporting Alakazam- Our Psychic Transport, call for Alakazam to get out of a perilous jam, he'll instantly Teleport you to any other Continent and region

Extremespeed Arcanine- The fastest way to travel, jump on the back of our Arcanine, and he'll run you across the Water or Land faster then you can blink.

Dugtrio Underground Railroad- Our Train Transport. Hop on these Dugtrio, and find a new meaning to Underground Railroad, as you are warped to any Continent in a second.

Lapras Liner- Our Water Transport. Jump aboard this Cruise Ship to travel in style and fashion to any of the Continent, this is the only way to travel.

Hyper Stellar Grifor- A test transport, faster then ExtremeSpeed Arcanine on the ground, and faster then Air Pidgeot in the air. When he moves time nearly stands still.

Tyranitar Ground Service- Much like ExtremeSpeed Arcanine but not as fast, Tyranitar can move over the ground quickly if the need be.

When you want to move to a new Continent, you'll type:
Continent/Area #/Transport Mode

Lets say you go to North America Eastern Woods by Extremespeed Arcanine, type:
North America/1/Extremespeed Arcanine.

Important Information:

When you capture a Pokemon, you Adopt that Pokemon; Pokemon Avengers is just like the Adoption Centers. If you want to raise your Captured Pokemon levels there are two places to go, our own Pokemon Avengers Battledome (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3074) where you can write scenario based battles or Pokezoo Battletower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4662). If you're running low of Pokeballs, need some more Avenger Pts, or just want some TMs for your Pokemon then check out the Pokemon Avengers Temple of Knowledge (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3073) and to get Pokedolls, evolutionary items, or just more Avenger Pts check out Goldenrod Tower (http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3075) (under PA control).

Pokemaster Cody
13th December 2002, 02:15 PM
Ah, yet another new version. Nice aditions Quick. I see you also have added to the continents. Ah, and we also have a Tryanitar. I have two questions.

1) Where can I get an Atlantis and Moon Key?

2) Can we catch 2nd evolutions on the moon because the poachers possibly haven't reached it?

This is where I wish I had gone back to the base earlier...

Keyblade Master
13th December 2002, 02:29 PM
I got a question:

Do we catch pokemon on this version or on the old version?

Pokemaster Cody
13th December 2002, 02:31 PM
You reply on the newest version of the game. It's been this way everytime time a new version was created.

The_Missing_Link
13th December 2002, 02:34 PM
1) You can get them at the Temple of Knowledge, on the first page

2) Nope, same rules still apply for the Pokemon on the Moon

100FangCroconaw
13th December 2002, 02:42 PM
Breed on moves: Skarmory Sky Attack, Pichu Reversal

The Moon/7/Teleporting Alakazam

P.S. I was still on the moon when you posted version 18 Quicksilver.Ecxept in the electric crater.

Keyblade Master
13th December 2002, 04:00 PM
Ok I didn't know When I joined (other accounts) This was the version. This was my last post on the last version:

South America/3/Charmander, Houndour and Magby/Run

And I want to do this now:

Europe/1/Teleporting Alakazam

Charizard04621
13th December 2002, 07:13 PM
I'll walk slowly towards the Gyarados, showing I intend it no harm. If it gets nervous, though, I'll stop walking. I'll try to gain its trust. Maybe then it won't struggle so much if I throw a ball at it later. Also, if it's done eating and wants more, I'll feed it.

Gyarados/Antarctica/6/Cautiously approach Gyarados, feeding if necessary

Pokemaster Cody
13th December 2002, 08:09 PM
I can now post once more

Africa/7/Tyrannitar Ground Service/5-5

MetaKnight89
14th December 2002, 12:35 AM
Im in SOuth america, the mountain tops....and i said keep goin

Quicksilver62160
14th December 2002, 12:41 AM
Attention- A few things you should know, and a few things that have changed.

1) When a new version is started you get all your Pokeball back, that means you've got a 5-5 count again.
2) There are new areas on the Moon, there are fewer areas on Atlantis, and we have new forms of transportation
3) Pokedolls from GoldenRod Tower will now be used to aid in the capturing of Pokemon
4) Even the moon only has Basic Pokemon, Basic Pokemon do include (Pikachu, Magmar, Jigglypuff, Electabuzz etc and their Pre-evos)
5) There are still no Dragonite families
6) Rumor is told of a mysterious new Pokemon, a unique one created solely for Pokemon Avengers

100FangCroconaw- You jump aboard Teleporting Alakazam and in a flash you find yourself in the Forest Biodome on the moon. You're encased in a giant sphere here, complete with artifical sun and weather conditions. All around you is a lush beautiful forest, with trees, bushes, and even a roaring river. You can't believe how elaborate of a place this is and start to explore this new area. As you make your rounds through the trees it actually feels like you're still on Earth, it's just so realistic. Suddenly you hear a loud noise from behind you. You stop and turn around fast but see nothing there. You continue onwards after checking that out and then hear it again...but from your left side. This time you turn and see that there's a Heracross and Scyther fighting out there. And a little closer is an Oddish:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Keyblade Master- You jump aboard Teleporting Alakazam and in a flash you find yourself outside the Scottish Haunted Castles in Europe. It's time to make your move you decide as you cut a way through the back entrance to the castle. Once your inside you get the feeling of an eerie presecne...you can't quite make out what it is though. Slowly you wander through the walls of the castle, freaked out by evertying around you. The paintings over there look like they're watching you...wait they are! Suddenly two Gastly and a Misdreavus fly out of the painting:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Thorw Ball/ATtack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Charizard- I'm not quite sure what you're attempting to do here. There's no reason to approach the Gyarados, you befriend it after you possibly capture it.

Pokemoaster Cody- You jump aboard Tyranitar Ground Service in the New York Base and prepare to take off. Holding on tightly to his massive spikes you suddenly blast out of the doors and fly across the ground. Dust kicks up all around you as the ground trembles under the amazing force of the Tyranitar. You flash directly down towards the water now, and just before you hit Tyranitar picks up more speed and you skip across onto the water. Flumes shoot up all around you as you weave over the waves at amazing speeds. A sonic blast echoes behind you as electrical charges jump around in the air surrounding you. Suddenly Tyranitar hits ground again and rips apart the ground as you slide to a stop by the Pyramids in Africa. Immediatly you start th explore teh sandy ruins of ancient Egypt, passing the wise sphyix and moving towards the towering mountains of rock. As you get a little closer you feel the ground beneath you start to shake when an Onix head emerges. You fall over and see a Nidoran Male and Female behind you:

Feed/Thorw Rock/Run(5)/Thorw BAll/Attack/Cahse/Trap/Use Pokedoll

MetalKnight- You continue to make your way across the Mountain Tops of South America wondering what new mysteries will lay ahead for you. Climbing along the cliff faces that surround the mountain you figure there's got to be other areas where you'll find better or different Pokemon. Slowly you lower yourself down on the next flat top of the mountain and start to explore there, you hear something ahead and you're sure that there's got to be something good in that direciton. Quickly you run over, but the cliff suddenly ends and so does your life almost. You manage to grab onto the ledge befrre you plummit to an untimely death. Reaching back you, you lay back on the ledge, breathing heavy, that was a really close one. As you start to come to a little more you realize you're being watched, ot your right is a Charmander, Eevee and a Spinarak:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(4)/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

MetaKnight89
14th December 2002, 12:54 AM
keep going i guess.

Keyblade Master
14th December 2002, 12:57 AM
Europe/1/Misdreavus/Trap/Sing/5-5/Throw Hyperball

shazza
14th December 2002, 03:02 AM
Well, I used to help with this game back in the earlier versions, few things have changed, not that much though!

South America/3/Teleporting Alakazam

100FangCroconaw
14th December 2002, 06:05 AM
Scyther/The Moon/12/Feed/mean look/Confuse ray/Hypnosis/Throw pokeball

Charizard04621
14th December 2002, 10:49 AM
I was trying to make it friendlier so it would be easier to catch. If I have to be more aggressive, so be it. Perhaps it needs to go to sleep.

Gyarados/Antarctica/6/5-5/Sing

satansfairie
14th December 2002, 12:55 PM
evee/feed/sing/trap/throw rock/throw pkeball ( 3 )

Quicksilver62160
14th December 2002, 01:30 PM
MetalKnight= You contue to make your way across the flat top ofr a bit longer wondering if there will be anything else past there. As you wander, you feel the sun beating down on you...it's getting suprisingly hot out here. Phew, sweat is really coming down now, you can't believe how extremely hot it's getting. You walk a little further and the heat is becoming unbearable, it feels like you're in a sauna or something. The heat is literally at your back, it almost feels like you're burning up. Suddenly you realize that it's not the sun when a few clouds move infront of it and when you turn around you realize you're being followed by a hot-headed Cyndaquil. Then off to the right you notice a Ledyba and a Vulpix:

Feed/Throw Rock;/Run(4)/Thorw Ball/ATtack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Keyblade MAster- You trap Misdreavus with a Mean Look and while she struggles to get free you use a Sing attack. It fails though, but determined you wind up and rocket a Hyperball at her. It sucks her inside and starts to rock back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and she is cpatured:
Here Hyperball with Misdreavus (F)
Level 5
Base STats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move
Holding: 1 Avenger Pt

What now?

Shazza- OMG it's Shazzbacka! Welcome back.

You jump aboard Teleporting Alakazam in the New York Base and prepare to take off. Suddenly in a flash you find yourself on the Mountain Tops of South America. Quickly you start to explore this interesting area, climbing upwards for higher ground. The climb gets steeper though you realize as you get further along, it sure is a long way to the top. Still you trudge on, climbing with all your strength...to bad the rocks here aren't as strong. You get a good hold and the rock loses it, a freefall now starts involving you, the rock, and a forest canopy a few hundred feet down. Quickly you dig into your Avenger pack to find something that will save your life when you reach in and find your trusty rubber ducky...err your trust grappling hook. Aiming high, you fire and prepare to hit the recoil button. It flies upwards to high though, missing the target...this isn't good. The canopy is getting even closer now, when you feel the snag of the grappling hook, the rope twangs and sends a jolt down towards you. You close your eyes and when you open them you're ten feet from the trees...that was close. Hitting retract you fly up onto a ledge, but something's already there, a Charmander, Eevee and a Bellsprout:

Feed/Throw Rock/run(5)/Thorw Ball/ATtack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Charizard- Anger has nothing to do with catchability.

You try to use Sing of Gyarados but it fails:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Happiness: 1

SatanFairie- You toss some food to Eevee and while he eats you nail him with a Sing. It works and Eevee falls asleep fast, then you trap him with a Fire Spin and nail him with a Rock. He awakens from his deep sleep after the rock and starts to get angry. Quickly, you wind up and rocket a Pokeball at him. It sucks him inside and slowly rocks back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and he is captured:
HEre Pokeball with Eevee (M)
LEvel 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
FirsT Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move
Holding: Hollow Stone

What now?

satansfairie
14th December 2002, 01:55 PM
keep goin

Keyblade Master
14th December 2002, 02:33 PM
I guess I'll use my new item:

Moon/1/Teleporting Alakazam

MetaKnight89
14th December 2002, 02:40 PM
South AmeriCA/mOUNTAIN TOPS/5/5/throw food then throw hyper ball

Pokemaster Cody
14th December 2002, 03:47 PM
Onix/ Nidoran m/Nidoran F/Run/5-5

Charizard04621
14th December 2002, 03:54 PM
Gee, I'd have thought something fueled by anger and hatred would struggle much more viciously, while something that likes you would be more willing to be captured. Guess I was wrong.

I'll feed the Gyarados, then use Sing on it. By now it should either be asleep or at least drowsy, so I'll throw a Hyper Ball.

Gyarados/Antarctica/6/5-5/Feed, Sing, Hyper Ball

Quicksilver62160
14th December 2002, 07:44 PM
SatanFairie- You contiune to wander through the Mountain Tops of South America wondering what new finds you'll come across while you're there. Suddenly out of the corner of your eye you catch the sight of something...it's a boulder! Diving from its destructive path you slide across the ground and right next to the cliff side. You get up and brush yourself off, when you hear something else. This time when you turn around though it's not a boulder, it's a Vulpix fighting with a Growlithe. Past him you notice a Slugma:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Thorw ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Keyblade Master- You jump aboard Teleporting Alakazam and in a flash you find yourself on the Darkside of the Moon. Quickly you start to wander through the complete darkness on this side, making tremendous strides. With every step you move further into the darkness when you fall straight into a giant crator. You stumbe around in there for a little bit before you can get your footing again and you get free. As you stand up though you hear a low growling noise. You stop dead in your tracks and try to scan the area around you but it's no good, you can't see anything. Thinking fast you pull out a flashlight and scan the area to find an angry Houdour there. And to your right, a Sneasel and a Gastly:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Thorw Ball/aTtack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

MetalKnight- You need to specify a Pokemon.

Pokemaster Cody- You continue to make your way towards the largest of they Pyramids and as you get closer you notice a small entrance in its side. Deciding you've got nothing better to do you make your way towards that opening in hopes that it will lead to someplace fun...maybe with several Pokemon. Quickly you cut a path there, traveling through the deep sand and finally you're standing at the base. You look up the tremendous structure and then delve into its base. Rushing through the walls, it gets extremely dark for a while before slits are shown that let through rays of sunlight. You're not alone in there you realize...something else is there. You stop for a moment, a little paniced and look around, what's watching you? Suddenly yo usee it, a Larvitar and a Geodude. And past them is a Slugma:

Feed/Throw Rockl/Run(4)/Thorw Ball/ATtack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Charizard- You toss Gyarados some more food and while he eats you attempt a Sing. It fails again though, so you decide to just throw the Hyperball. Winding up you let it rip high andf fast. It nails Gyarados and sucks him inside. Slowly the ball rocks back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and he is captured:
Here Hyperball with Gyarados (M)
Level 10
BAse Stats @ Lv 10
First Attacks to Lv 10
One Comptiable TM
1 BreedeD Move
Holding: 2 Avenger Pts

What now?

PancaKe
14th December 2002, 10:41 PM
Mist- You toss two more pieces of foot to Caterpie and while he eats you wind up and throw a Fastball. It sucks him inside and starts to rock back and forht and though it's not effective it still captures him:
Here Fastball with Caterpie (M)
Level 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to LV 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

From last version ^_^ (points to above)

Africa/3/Extreme Speed Arcanine

Oh and do i get to choose what breed on move Caterpie has? And I'm nicknaming the Caterpie Nermal. ^_^ I'm Garfield obsessed and Nermal is just the annoyingest yet cutest thing!

~Mist

Aj the helldog
15th December 2002, 12:07 AM
The moon/1/Teleporting Alakazam/5-5

MetaKnight89
15th December 2002, 12:14 AM
at the cyndaquil
South AAmerica/Mountain tops/5/5/throw food and hyper ball at cyndaquil

Quicksilver62160
15th December 2002, 12:47 AM
Mist- Yes, you are allowed one Breeded Move

You jump abaord ExtremeSpeed Arcanine and hold on as you tear across the ground. A vicious dust storm kicks up behind you as you flash across the ground, everything blurring around you. The ground begins to shatter behind you from the intense speeds when you see white orbs start to circle around you. The wind rips at you as you hit the water, sending tremendous flumes into the air and waves in every direction. Water sprays all around you as the orbs start to move faster when electrical impulses start to jump around you. Suddenly the pulses become stronger, making greater leaps when they connect with the fast moving orbs and create one giant orb around you. In a flash you hear a sonic blast, and tear into a time stream. The explosion sends water flying in all directions but once inside it looks like everything is just standing still. The electrical impulses surge around you as you travel through the stream when you tear out without warning and blast back onto the ground. You come to a sliding stop as the ground explodes behind you and massive waves break on the shore. Jumping off you now find yourself in the Mountain Regions of Africa. Immediatly you start to explore this area, traveling up the massive slops of the mountains, striving for the high peaks that lay above you. Suddenly you hear something coming at you...and fast. You stop to see what it is and suddenly a stampeding Phany and Rhyhorn come into sight. You move from their path and nearly trip over a Sudoowoodo:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

AJ the Helldog- Welcome to Pokemon Avengers. Unfortunatly the Moon is one of two areas that you need to have a special key to access. All other areas are open to newcomers and the key is easy to access. Just click the link for the Pokemon Avengers Temple of Knowledge and you can get a question there to win a Moon Key.

MEtalKnight- You toss some food to Cyndaquil and while he eats you rocket a Hyperball at him. It sucks him inside and starts to rock back and forth when suddenly the light oges out and he is captured:
Here Hyperball with Cyndaquil (M)
Level 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
First ATtacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

PancaKe
15th December 2002, 01:47 AM
I'll run from those ground pokemon thanks.

^_^

~Mist

100FangCroconaw
15th December 2002, 06:21 AM
Scyther/The Moon/12/5-5/Feed/mean look/Confuse ray/Hypnosis/Throw pokeball

Oopsies, my bad.

Pokemaster Cody
15th December 2002, 06:51 AM
Larvitar/Africa/7/Feed/Sleep Powder/5-5

Charizard04621
15th December 2002, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Quicksilver62160
Charizard- You toss Gyarados some more food and while he eats you attempt a Sing. It fails again though, so you decide to just throw the Hyperball. Winding up you let it rip high andf fast. It nails Gyarados and sucks him inside. Slowly the ball rocks back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and he is captured:
Here Hyperball with Gyarados (M)
Level 10
Base Stats @ Lv 10
First Attacks to Lv 10
One Compatible TM
1 Breeded Move
Holding: 2 Avenger Pts

What now?

Hmm, Gyarados doesn't have any breeding moves, so I assume I get to choose a TM for it instead. I'll go with TM06, Toxic.

Oh, and I'm still looking for something here, so I'll keep walking.

Antarctica/6/5-4/Continue to search

Aj the helldog
15th December 2002, 09:49 AM
My bad :D ummmmm...... Can I go to Austraila/2/5-5/Teleporting Alakazam

MetaKnight89
15th December 2002, 11:26 AM
keep goin now

powermudkip
15th December 2002, 11:45 AM
I'm going to run from my last battle

Quicksilver62160
15th December 2002, 07:59 PM
Heh, I was gonna post earlier but I ran out of time.

Mist- You continue to make your way through the Mountain Regions of Africa wondering what more lays in your path. Climbing the steep mountain sides you find that it's a lot easier looking then it is to actually do. STill you try your best to climb the mountain to the best of your abilities. Struggling with every step you grab hold of anything that you can...to bad roots don't hold that much pressure. Falling backwards you tumble down the side of the mountain, rushing towards the sharp rocks that lay beneath you. Struggling to turn over you finally get your feet to grind against the mountain and finally find a way to slow down. Pushing hard you're still gong to fast, it's coming down to the last few seconds. You think back to your Avenger training sessions, get up and charge the rocks. Just before you reach them you do a triple axle 360 and nearly plant the dismount. You brush yourself off when you hear something moving behind you. You whirl around and find that there's a Geodude, Aerodactyl and an Eevee there:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(4)/Thorw Ball/Attack/chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

100FangCroconaw- You toss some food to get Scyther's attention and while he eats you trap him with a Mean Look. As he struggles to get free you use Confuse Ray on him and follow it up with a Hypnosis! It's a direct hit and he goes down hard. Widing up now, you rocket the ball staright at Scyther, it sucks him inside and slowly starts to rock back adn forth when suddenly the light goes out and he is captured:
HEre Pokeball with Scyther (M)
Level 5
Base STats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

Pokemaster cody- You use Sleep Powder on Larvitar and it falls asleep:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/ATtack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Anger: -

Charizard- You continue to wander through the Icy Cliffs wondering if there really are anymore Pokemon out there waiting for you. Slolwy your journey takes you higher and higher along the cliffs. You make sure that you stay clear of the dangerous sides knowing that they oculd give out and send you to your death at anytime. The wind blows cold quickly here though, chilling you to the bone. The snow doesn't really fall heavy but you start to get a flurry and it isn't fun to be this cold. You seek shelter in a nearby cave hoping that it'll be a little warmer in there. As you climb inside you realize that there's more to the cave then you though there had been. You slide inside when you realize that you're not the only one who wanted to go in there as you find an Eevee, Mantine, and a Poliwag:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Throw Ball/ATtack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

AJ The Helldog- You jump aboard Teleporting Alakazam and in a flash you find yourself on the Plateau REgions of Australia. Quickly you begin to search this area, the sun beating down on you as you cross the seemingly endless oasis of cactus and sand. Struggling through the plateaus, you can barely stand all the heat beating down on you, the sun is high in the sky now making it the hottest part of the day. As you continue on though it gets a little cooler when a gentle breeze flashes in and starts to cool you down. Still it's a litlte hot to keep moving at this pace so you sit down and take a breather. Your peace doesn't last for long though when your disturbed by a burrowing Larvitar. After he pops up you realize he's not the only one around, there's a Murkrow on the cactus above you, and an Ekan slithering past:

MetalKnight- You continue to make your way through the Mountain Tops of South America wondering what more mysteries they hold. Desecent seems like the best idea here so you start to lower yourself down the rocky cliffs towards the next level in hopes that there's more down there. You cautiously let yourself down the rope and finally hit the next level down and start to explore it. Climbing onto a massive boulder nearby you get a great view of the entire area, but you don't see anything...that's odd, not a single thing there. You sit down for a moment to figure out why there isn't anything around when you hear a loud noise. You jump back onto the rock again to look around when you notice this that there's a Charmander, Eevee and a Magby:

Power Cyndaquil- I don't know where you are, you'll have to keep track of that yourself since you ahven't posted in this version.

Pokemaster Cody
15th December 2002, 08:03 PM
Gah, forget him

Larvitar/Run

Hyper Stellar Griffor/Atlantis/9

powermudkip
15th December 2002, 08:12 PM
Never mind about that other post
I met a poacher:mad:
North America/1/Extreme Speed Arcanine

MetaKnight89
15th December 2002, 10:57 PM
Can we go to a new regiion? If we can, i wanna go to ruins of the incas or if we can go to another continet Ill go to antarctica, the icebergs.

Quicksilver62160
16th December 2002, 12:55 AM
Pokemaster Cody- You look up to the sky when you notice a bright white flash, and feel a tremendous gust of wind. Suddenly you hear a loud thud and look over to see Hyper Stellar Grifor. Climbing on, you lock yourself in and hold on to the might beast as it flaps it's wings and hovers into the air. Spinning around, it locates the direction, and blasts forward with amazing speed. The wind tears at you as you cling Grifor, blasting you in your face, trying to rip you free from the harness. As you look around the world is becoming blurry, and strange white orbs and starting to cirlce all around you. A sonic blast echoes behind you, then another, and another, and suddenly the white orbs are moving so fast that they create one giant orb around you and you tear forward into a space time contium faster then the speed of light. The World literally stands still around you, there's no more wind now, but you still feel yourself accelerating with every flap of Grifor's wings. Suddenly you tear back out of the continum and blast down towards the ground. Raising his mighty wings, he reduces speed and crashes into the ground. As the dust clears you find yourself in a deep crator in the Lightning Reavers of Atlantis. Quickly you climb out and start to explore this new and mysterious area of Atlantis. Water rushes up on your right side, looks like this will be one of the next places to go underwater as Atlantis sinks. Electrical impulses jump all around you, even the grass in an electric blue color, it's just an amazing place. Suddenly from the corner of your eye you see something, and thne you realize that it's an Eevee, Pikachu, and a Voltorb:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/use Pokedoll

Powercyndaquil- You jump abaord ExtremeSpeed Arcanine and hold on as you tear across the ground. A vicious dust storm kicks up behind you as you flash across the ground, everything blurring around you. The ground begins to shatter behind you from the intense speeds when you see white orbs start to circle around you. The wind rips at you as you hit the water, sending tremendous flumes into the air and waves in every direction. Water sprays all around you as the orbs start to move faster when electrical impulses start to jump around you. Suddenly the pulses become stronger, making greater leaps when they connect with the fast moving orbs and create one giant orb around you. In a flash you hear a sonic blast, and tear into a time stream. The explosion sends water flying in all directions but once inside it looks like everything is just standing still. The electrical impulses surge around you as you travel through the stream when you tear out without warning and blast back onto the ground. You come to a sliding stop as the ground explodes behind you and massive waves break on the shore. Jumping off you now find yourself in the Eastern Forests of North America. You start to tour these tranquil woods, moving through the lush greenery all around you when you hear the snap of a twig. You stop dead in your tracks and listen for the sounds of any other movement when you see it, a Pichu and Elekid. Then to your right you see a Staryu:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

MetalKnight- You jump abaord ExtremeSpeed Arcanine and hold on as you tear across the ground. A vicious dust storm kicks up behind you as you flash across the ground, everything blurring around you. The ground begins to shatter behind you from the intense speeds when you see white orbs start to circle around you. The wind rips at you as you hit the water, sending tremendous flumes into the air and waves in every direction. Water sprays all around you as the orbs start to move faster when electrical impulses start to jump around you. Suddenly the pulses become stronger, making greater leaps when they connect with the fast moving orbs and create one giant orb around you. In a flash you hear a sonic blast, and tear into a time stream. The explosion sends water flying in all directions but once inside it looks like everything is just standing still. The electrical impulses surge around you as you travel through the stream when you tear out without warning and blast back onto the ground. You come to a sliding stop as the ground explodes behind you and massive waves break on the shore. Jumping off you now find yourself on the Ice Bergs of Antarcitca. Immediatly you start to jump from berg to berg making sure that your footing is good so you don't fall in. Sliding across the icy drifts you find yourself moving further and further away from the land mass. Out of nowhere your iceberg begins to shake violently when a Squirtle and Goldeen pass by. Chasing behind them you notice a Seel:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Thrwo Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Aj the helldog
16th December 2002, 01:02 AM
Trap/throw rock/Sleep powder/throw ball

100FangCroconaw
16th December 2002, 05:06 AM
Might as well go to Atlantis. And scyther's bred-on move will be Safeguard.

Atlantis/2/Hyper Stellar Grifor

Pokemaster Cody
16th December 2002, 05:49 AM
Pikachu/Eevee/Voltorb/Atlantis/9/5-5/Run

Charizard04621
16th December 2002, 11:34 AM
Wow! Not what I was trying to find, but still awesome! I'll go for the Eevee. I'll try feeding it.

Eevee/Antarctica/6/5-4/Feed

Quicksilver62160
16th December 2002, 11:57 AM
AJ The Helldog- You need to specify which Pokemon you're giong after, and you can only go after one.

100FangCroconaw- You look up to the sky when you notice a bright white flash, and feel a tremendous gust of wind. Suddenly you hear a loud thud and look over to see Hyper Stellar Grifor. Climbing on, you lock yourself in and hold on to the might beast as it flaps it's wings and hovers into the air. Spinning around, it locates the direction, and blasts forward with amazing speed. The wind tears at you as you cling Grifor, blasting you in your face, trying to rip you free from the harness. As you look around the world is becoming blurry, and strange white orbs and starting to cirlce all around you. A sonic blast echoes behind you, then another, and another, and suddenly the white orbs are moving so fast that they create one giant orb around you and you tear forward into a space time contium faster then the speed of light. The World literally stands still around you, there's no more wind now, but you still feel yourself accelerating with every flap of Grifor's wings. Suddenly you tear back out of the continum and blast down towards the ground. Raising his mighty wings, he reduces speed and crashes into the ground. As the dust clears you find yourself in a deep crator in Volcanis on Atlantis. Volcaonoes errupt in the distance sending ash into the already blackened sky. Rivers of molten lava stream all around you as steam vents blast bellows into the night sky. It's not a very friendly place to be, but you climb over the volcanic rocks nad hardened magma searching for signs of any life here. Just as you cross another river of lava though, something begins to emerge from it, it's a Magmar. To your right you see a Cyndaquil and to your left, a Slugma:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Thorw Ball/'ATtack/Chase/Trap/USe Pokedoll

Pokemaster Cody- You continue to travle through the Lightning Reavers wondering if there will be any more signs of Pokemon there. The electric blue grass sways as vicious thunder storms echo from above you. Everything always seems dark here, but oddly enough electric glows from everything help to pick up the slack, even the electric blue grass glows. The sound of electricity surging echoe all around you as you move past some odd looking orbs floating around in the air. Slowly you delve deeper and deeper into this strange land, when it strats to rain. But not like normal rain, this rain is like electric raindrops, very odd. Just as the rain starts to come down you see a Magnemtie, Pikachu and a Chinchu wander out and start to absorb the energy:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(4)/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/USe Pokedoll

Charizard- You toss some food to Eevee and it begins to eat happily:

Charizard04621
16th December 2002, 12:17 PM
I'll wait till it's done, then toss some more food. I'll try Sing while it's eating(I know it's not very accurate, but Sing is fun). If it goes to sleep, I'll throw a pokéball. If not, I won't do anything.

Eevee/Antarctica/6/5-4/Feed, Sing, throw pokéball if Eevee is asleep

Pokemaster Cody
16th December 2002, 01:44 PM
Not quite yet...

Pikachu/Chinchu/Magnemite/Run/5-5

satansfairie
16th December 2002, 02:45 PM
ill run

Aj the helldog
16th December 2002, 03:53 PM
my bad again............ Ekans

Keyblade Master
16th December 2002, 04:16 PM
Moon/1/Sneasel/Trap/Stun Spore/Throw rock x1/4-5/throw hyperball

Quicksilver62160
16th December 2002, 04:19 PM
Charizard- You toss some more food to Eevee and use Sing on it, but it fails:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Thorw Bal/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Happiness: 3

Pokemaster Cody- You continue to make your way through the Electric Reavers wondering if there is anything else out there. The electric blue grass waves beneath you as the wind blows from the heavy thunderstorm overhead, luckily the rain had stopped and it was easier to move around finally. Slowly you track through the grass when you hear more electric surges...but you knwo that this time it's from a Pokemon. Picking up speed you run in that direction when lightning begins to strike the ground. You go flying across the wet grass and slide to a stop just beneath one of the chargers. Jumping to your feet the lightning begins to strike again, but you take off. Blasting across the grass you spin out and slip. AS you lay there the lightning surges and just before it strikes you a Mareep moves infront of you and absorbs the lightning into its fur. To your right you suddenly realize that there's an Electabuzz and a Pichu:

Feed/Throw Rock/run(3)/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/USe Pokedoll

SatansFairie- You continue to wander through the Mountain Tops of South America in search of more signs of firey Pokemon. Slowly you start to climb up the huge rock faces that lay before you, striving to reach the highest points of the mountains. It's a long trek up there though you realize, and far from easy. You stop a few times on small ledges to catch your breathe, get a drink, or just rest a moment then you're off again. Slowly you start to climb again when you reach a good level to search on, it's not the top but a good stop on the way up there. Immediatly you wander the ledges here and expore the wider pieces for any signs of life. There's thick bushes here so anythying could be hiding...suddenly one of the bushes begins to rustle, you go silent and wait for something to happen. The bush shakes a bit longer when suddenly a Magby and Charmander pop out. Then to your right a Venonat runs by:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(4)/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/USe Pokedoll

Aj The Helldog- You trap Ekans with a Mean Look and while it gets really angry you nail it with a rock. This puts its anger over the top and it attacks. It nails you with a Poison Sting and you go down, HARD! It's hours before you wake-up again to find that the Ekans is long gone, what now?

Charizard04621
16th December 2002, 04:23 PM
I'll feed the Eevee one more time, then throw a Pokéball at it.

[EDIT]: Crap, forgot...

Eevee/Antarctica/6/5-4/Feed, throw pokéball

Pokemaster Cody
16th December 2002, 05:09 PM
That was my aim...

Electabuzz/Atlantis/9/Feed/Sleep Powder/5-5

Quicksilver62160
17th December 2002, 12:02 AM
Keyblade Master- You trap Sneasel with a Fire Spin and while he struggles you nail her with a Stun Spore. Immediatly she becomes paralyzed and can't move. You nail him with a rock which adds to the paralyzation when you wind up and rocket a Hyperball. It sucks Sneasel inside and starts to rock back and forth when suddnely the light goes out and he is captured:
Here Hyperball with Sneasel (M)
Level 5
Base StatS @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move
Holding: 1 Avneger Pt

What now?

Charizard- You throw Eevee some food and then rocket a Pokeball. It sucks Eevee inside but it breaks out:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Happiness: 5

Pokemaster Cody- You toss some food to Electabuzz and while it eats you nail it with a Sleep Powder. Immediatly Electabuzz falls asleep, hard:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Thorw Ball/Attack/chase/Trap/USe Pokedoll

100FangCroconaw
17th December 2002, 04:45 AM
Cyndaquil/Atlantis/2/4-5/Feed/Confuse ray/Hypnosis/Throw pokeball

Pokemaster Cody
17th December 2002, 01:51 PM
Electrabuzz/Atlantis/9/Confuse Ray/Pokeball/4-5

The_Missing_Link
17th December 2002, 03:52 PM
Homework sucks :(

100FC-Although the Magmar rising up from the lava is a sight to see, you turn towards the small Cyndaquil and focus on her. Throwing some food, she squeaks and backs away a bit but hesitantly comes forward after a bit and takes the bait. You try to use the confuse ray on her but it fails as her eyes are looking down at the food. She finally picks her eyes up to look at you and is submitted into watching a hypnosis. Yawning loudly, she lays down, curls up and goes right to sleep. Taking out a Pokeball, you launch it at her. As expected, she goes in and wobbles around, but comes back out in a flash and yawns again, her sleep disturbed:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap

PC-Would you mind switching the attacks with the Pokeball count next time? It's kinda confusing to look at and it's the proper format to post in anyway. Also, using confuse ray when a Pokemon's asleep is useless since its eyes are closed

Flashing a confuse ray in front of Electabuzz, it doesn't work as he's asleep. You then throw a Pokeball, unsure of yourself. As he goes in, you expect the worst and it happens as he comes back out again and yawns as he wakes up:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap

100FangCroconaw
17th December 2002, 03:55 PM
Cyndaquil/Atlantis/2/3-5/Sweet kiss/Lovely Kiss/Throw pokeball

Keyblade Master
17th December 2002, 04:08 PM
Moon/11/Teleporting Alakazam

satansfairie
17th December 2002, 04:38 PM
run

Charizard04621
17th December 2002, 04:38 PM
Cool. I'll try Sing, then another Pokéball.

Eevee/Antarctica/6/4-4/Sing, Pokéball

Quicksilver62160
17th December 2002, 06:22 PM
100FangCroconaw- You attempt a Sweet Kiss but it fails, but you do follow up nicely with a Lovely Kiss putting Cyndaquil back to sleep. While she's out you rocket another Pokeball at her, it sucks her inside and starts to wobble back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and she is cpatured:
Here Pokebaoll with Cyndaquil (F)
LEvel 5
Base STATS @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

Keyblade MAster- You jump abaord Teleporting Alakazam and in a flash you find yourself in the Metal Scrapyard on the Moon. Quickly you begin to float thorugh the scrapyard, drifting from pile to pile, wondering what life could be found in a place like this. It seems likev nothing but clutters of junk left behidn from garbage transport systems but little do you realize that there's much more then meets the eye here. As you wander a little further you hear a strnage squeaky sound coming through the air and a strange buzzing sound along with it. You look all around to see what it is but you can't quite pinpoint it. Suddenly you hear the sound of electrical surges coming towards you...but still nothing. You run and hide to see if you can lure out the Pokemon when a Magnemite floats by. And overhead you see a Skarmory and a Scyther:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Throw Ball/ATtack/Chase/Trap/USe Pokedoll

SatansFairie- The last leg of the journey is just before you know, to climb the rest of the mountain seems like a large task but at the same time seems so simple. You can't wait to reach the peaks of the Mountain Tops. As you climb higher and higher you find that the tops are jsut a few feet from your grasp, so cloes, and what a journey. Finally you pull yourself to the very top. You stand up and look around you, the top of the mountain is quite impressive, you cna't believe that you actually made it all the way up there. As you take a deep breathe you relaize that it's not lonely on the top as so many would have you believe because up there with you are a Ponyta, Hearacross and a Chikorita:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(4)/Throw Ball/Attack/CHase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Charizard- You use another Sing and this time Eevee goes down, then you wind up and rocket a Pokeball. It sucks him inside and starts to rock back and forth when the light goes out and he is captured:
Here Pokeball with Eevee (M)
Level 5
Base Stats @ LV 5
First Attackst o Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

Charizard04621
17th December 2002, 06:50 PM
Keep walking.

Antarctica/6/3-4

MetaKnight89
17th December 2002, 07:01 PM
Antarctica/Icebergs/ 4/5/ throw food then a lure ball at squirtle

100FangCroconaw
17th December 2002, 07:42 PM
Oh goody.Now lets go to somewhere else.Somewhere where I might see another avenger.time to go back to the moon

The moon/11/Teleporting Alakazam

Keyblade Master
17th December 2002, 08:24 PM
Moon/11/Skarmory/Trap/Stun spore/Throw rock x1/3-5/Throw pokéball

Pokemaster Cody
17th December 2002, 08:27 PM
Because I'm not in the mood... and since Kadabra and Gyarados are the only 1st stages...

Electracuzz/Atlantis/9/4-4/Masterball

and now...

Atlantis/11/Teleporting Alakzam

satansfairie
19th December 2002, 11:45 AM
Australia 6 Air Pidgeot

Aj the helldog
19th December 2002, 03:37 PM
I'll contine to look around in this area

The_Missing_Link
19th December 2002, 04:23 PM
C0-With your new Eevee pocketed, you continue to walk around the icy cliffs. Spotting some icebergs a short way from the cliffs, you start to tentatively cross. Things aren't easy as you slip and slide from one iceberg to another and eventually, you fall in. Unfortunately, you can't get back onto the iceberg since there's nothing to grip. Treading water, you start to shudder more as the freezing water gets to you. After a few minutes, you feel numb and almost give up hope when something nabs you from behind and picks you up. Laying you on the iceberg, you turn around shakily to face a Lapras with a Staryu and Shellder by her side:

MK89-Spotting the Squirtle, you throw some food over to him. Hungrily, he picks it up and starts to munch on it. While he's busy, you take out a lure ball and throw it at him. Spotting it quickly, he swallows his food and then squirts the ball away:

100FC-You'll probably see one, but can't interact with them

Thinking off the Alakazam, he appears in front of you and takes your hand. Telling him where to go, he teleports you to the Metal Scrap Yard. Opening your eyes on the moon, you're surprised to find the yard covered in a dome. Still, gravity is sparce and you can still take long leaps. As you go up on one of the jumps, you spot an Avenger like you but too far away to talk to. As you come down, a rumble is heard and a Onix comes up in front of you. Off to your right you can see a Pineco and Magnemite playing together:

KM-Spotting the Skarmory up in the air, you trap him with a meanlook. He screeches as he spots you and goes in for a nose dive but lands right in your trap as he sniffs in the stun spore you spread out. He sneezes and then falls dead in his tracks. Adding to the effect, you throw a rock, enough to make him twitch but not seriously hurt him. Getting out a Pokeball, you throw it at him. Zapped inside, he moves about violently, but can't put up with the ball and gives up. Congrats, you caught a Skarmory!

Skarmory at Level 5
Base Stats and Attacks to Level 5
Breeded Move of Choice
No TM
Holding: 1 Avenger Point

What will you do now?

PC-It's Electabuzz, not Electrabuzz -_-;

Sick of the hassle, you just take out a masterball and throw it at him. As he yawns, he get sucked and and starts to shake inside. No one can get out of the masterball though and Electabuzz is no exception. Congrats, you caught an Electabuzz!

Electabuzz at Level 10
Base Stats and Attacks to Level 10
TM of Choice
Breeded Move of Choice
Holding: Magnet

You call out of the Alakazam and the female version comes to you. Taking your hand, she teleports you to the Tower of the Beasts. Immediately, you drop softly onto the metal platform. Looking around, you see nothing until you spot a Pidgey, Spearow and Doduo all involved in a race:

sf-Seperate them by /'s next time

Getting onto the Air Pidgeot you called for, she coos once and takes off into the air. The wind soars under you as you make your way into Australia. Doing a couple of loops and letting you fall for a bit, Pidgeot is a true natural as she saves you once again. Estatic by the whole thing, you enjoy the ride until you come into the Shadow Graveyard and you smile turns into a frown. The area is desolate and riddled with split and corroded tombstones. As you hop off, you're lucky to find Pokemon on the spot as you see an Eevee, Sneasel and Larvitar looking at different 'stones:

AJ-Next time post what area you're in. I'm not going to go look around everytime to see where you are

Shaking off your headache from the attack, you continue on. A lovely breeze is blowing through the area as you make your way across the arrid desert. You soon get more thirsty by the minute though, despite the breeze. Taking out your canteen, you drink some before putting it back. Instantly in front of you, you see a Sneasel battle an Eevee, with a Houndour off to the side spectating:

Pokemaster Cody
19th December 2002, 04:30 PM
Doduo/Spearow/Pidgey/Atlantis/11/4-4/Run

Aj the helldog
19th December 2002, 04:43 PM
OK I'll go for houndour

First I'll trap it with mean look, then I'll use sleep powder, Throw roch, then I'll throw the ball at it

The_Missing_Link
19th December 2002, 04:56 PM
PC-Seeing nothing, you let the Pokemon continue the race and move on. Nothing really seems to be around as you continue across the humongous platform. Reaching one of the sides, you look over and gulp. You're standing above the clouds, and can barely see the ground. You start to go dizzy from the side and back away from the sickening sight when you hear a loud cawing. Looking above, you see a Skarmory laugh annoyingly and right below him is a HootHoot and Togepi looking curiously at you:

AJ-You gotta listen man. You really need to read the rules and follow them or else I'm going to get confused. I see the attacks fine, but put them out properly. This is the way to do it: Houndour/Australia/2/however many Pokeballs-special balls you have left/Mean Look, Sleep Powder, Throw Rock, Throw Pokeball. It's just that easy to follow

Creeping towards the Houndour, you trap him with a meanlook. Not noticing you at all, he goes back to fighting as you make your way up further. Throwing out the sleep powder, all of them sniff in the powder and yawn before dropping off into a deep sleep. Not worrying about creeping up anymore, you pick up a rock and stride towards the Houndour and throw it at him. Hitting his plate, he rustles awake and yawns before a Pokeball sails at him. Going inside, the ball rocks around slightly before he comes out of it, looking pretty pissed off:

Charizard04621
19th December 2002, 06:17 PM
LAPRAS!!! Exactly what I've been searching for! AWESOME!

I'll thank the Lapras for saving me and feed her.

Lapras/Antarctica/6/3-4/Feed

Quicksilver62160
19th December 2002, 07:15 PM
Charizard- You toss some food to Lapras and it eats it paying slight attention to you:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/Thorw Ball/Attack/CHase/Trap

100FangCroconaw
20th December 2002, 06:06 AM
Onix/Moon/11/2-5/Feed/Mean Look/Confuse Ray/Hypnosis/Throw Pokeball

Charizard04621
20th December 2002, 12:02 PM
I'll feed it some more and use Sing on it while it's eating.

Lapras/Antarctica/6/3-4/Feed, Sing

Keyblade Master
20th December 2002, 12:05 PM
I'll keep going. I'll catch some more steel types.

satansfairie
20th December 2002, 12:06 PM
sneasel/feed/sing/mean eyes/ pokeball(2)

Quicksilver62160
20th December 2002, 02:54 PM
100 FangCroconaw- You toss some food to Onix and then trap it with a Mean Look. While it tries to break free you nail it iwth a Confuse Ray and it starts to hit itself. Making sure that no stray shots actually hit you, you use a Hypnosis...but it fails. Still you rocket a Pokeball at the Onix. It gets sucked inside and starts to rock back and forth but Onix suddenly blasts back out:

Feed/Thrw rock/Run/Throw Ball/ATtack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Anger: 7

Charizard- You toss another piece of food to Lapras and while it eats you use Sing. Lapras quickly falls asleep:

Feed/Thriow Rock/run/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Keyblade MAster- You cointue to make your way through the Metal Scrapyard wondering what strange things you will find here. As you trek through the murky area, you find that instead of a regular river there is a river of mercury flowing through the scrap. You follow the strange river a while and then finally take a break...the fumes were getting to you. As you sit there you hear a familiar sound of steel scratching and start to look around to find where it's coming from. Finally you see a Skarmory go by overhead, but it's much to far away for you to attempt to catch it. Turning around you decide to walk in the other direction for a little while when you hear something, you turn around to find a Magnemtie and Scyther battling. Then to you're right you realize that there's an Onix:

Feed/Throw Rock/run(5)/Throw Ball/ATtack/CHase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

SatansFairie- You toss some food to Sneasel and then use Mean Look to trap it. Looking on you decide a Sing is just what you need, but it fails. Still you go for the Pokeball, but Sneasel slashes it with its claws:

Feed/Throw Rock;/run/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Anger: 8

Pokemaster Cody
20th December 2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by The_Missing_Link
Skarmory laugh annoyingly and right below him is a HootHoot and Togepi looking curiously at you:

Ha, he's distracted

Skarmory/Atlantis/11/4-4/Confuse Ray/Throw Rock/Sing

Charizard04621
20th December 2002, 03:29 PM
I'll toss a Master Ball at the sleeping Lapras.

Lapras/Antarctica/6/3-4/Throw Master Ball

satansfairie
20th December 2002, 03:30 PM
feed/sing/throw ball

Quicksilver62160
20th December 2002, 03:37 PM
Pokemaster Cody- You nail Skamory with a Confuse Ray and once it falls out of the sky you nail it with a rock. Immediatly the Confusion is removed but you try a Sing to follow it up. Unfortunatly Sing fails and Skarmory doesn't look happy:

Feed/Throw Rock/run/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Anger: 6

Charizard- You set your sights on Lapras and thne launch the Masterball! It rockets through the air and sucks Lapras inside, falls to the ground and the light goes out:
Here Masteball with Lapras (F)
LEvel 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

SatansFairie- You toss some more food to Sneasel and then try another Sing. This time it works and you lock on and rocket a Pokeball. It sucks Sneasel inside and starts to rock back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and he is captured:
HEre Pokeball with Sneasel (M)
Level 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

satansfairie
20th December 2002, 03:53 PM
Europe/7/Dugtrio Underground Railroad

100FangCroconaw
20th December 2002, 03:56 PM
Okay.

Onix/Moon/11/1-5/Hypnosis/throw pokeball

And either way, if it catches it or it dosen't, I'm going back to Avenger Mansion

Lugia0013
20th December 2002, 06:36 PM
Asia/Frozen Tundra/Air Pidgeot/5-5

The_Missing_Link
20th December 2002, 07:13 PM
sf-Taking out a whistle from inside of your shirt, you blow it. No sound comes out, but low trembles come from beneath as the Dugtrio pops out of the ground. Each head bobs up and down as you get on. Making yourself as comfortable as you can, you tell them where to go. They give a defiant Trio! and plunge underground. You bite back a scream as you hurtle through the earth, not even trying to fathom where you're being taken. Rocks and dirt also fly in your face and body to make the ride even more uncomfortable. One thing is certain about the Dugtrio though is that they're fast and you zoom right up through the earth into the Shores of Normandy. Getting off as quick as you can, you wave goodbye to Dugtrio and make your way into the sea, where you splash around and get clean. As you do, you look to your left and see a Cleffa and Meowth doing the same. On the right is a Mantine swimming around:

100FC-Ok, but I don't know why you didn't use your masterball, lureball, hyperball, heavyball or fastball. It's after you use all 10 balls that you have to go back to the Mansion and restock. In any case, you can't come back until tomorrow night. 24 hour mandatory rule

Afraid of the Onix, you start to wave your hands mysteriously back and forth. Onix glares at you hard, but can't resist the hands and roars a yawn before dropping off to sleep. Taking out your last Pokeball, you throw it at him. Going inside, the ball rocks slowly around but like before, he comes out again, half drowsy. Sighing, you give up and decide to go back to the Base to restock your supplies

L0013-Welcome. I see you're going to the Frozen Tundra and I always remind newcomers that you can't catch anyone from the Dratini family so I'm not cornering you for any reason

Soaring off from the NY Base to the Frozen Tundra, you sigh in happiness as you travel on the Air Pidgeot, a smooth way to get to your location. Dipping up and down into the air, the wind whips against your face as you gaze across the many areas where the Pokemon lay, such as the Shores of Normandy and the Mediterranean Sea. Gazing further, you quickly see Mount Everest and the Valley Regions. Right next to them is the Frozen Tundra and you quickly land. Getting off, you're suddenly bombarded by a freak blizzard, common in these parts. Putting on your goggles, you walk around for a bit until the storm dies. Taking off your glasses, you find yourself 10 feet away from a Poliwag, Horsea and a Tyrogue:

Quicksilver62160
20th December 2002, 07:16 PM
SatansFairie- You jump aboard Dugtrio Underground Railroad and hold on as the digging begins. Blasting through the crust, Dugtrio tears trhough the ground, deeper and deeper until it breaks through into the pre-made tunnels. Debris already clogs the tunnel though and as Dugtrio blasts through boulders, it sends rock bits and dirt flying all around you. The walls shake as Dugtrio blasts through the tunnel, dirt falls from the cieling as you get deeper and deeper. Suddenly you veer and blast through a wall, you feel everyting start to elevate, your moving back to the surface. Dugtrio continues to burrow through the new ground, and suddenly you blast out of the ground and find yourself on the Shores of Normandy in Euorpe. Quickly you search this new and unusual part of the shores, still riddled with war memories, when you see it, just up ahead, a slumbering Snorlax, and with it is a Chansey and a Igglybluff:

Feed/Throw Rock/run(5)/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

100FangCroconaw- You toss Onix some more food to calm him down and while he eats you try another Hypnosis...buit it fails again. Still you try another Pokeball, praying it will work. It uscks Onix inside and starts to rock back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and he is captured:
HEre Pokeball with Onix
Level 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

Lugia- You jump abaord Air Pidgeot and hold on tightly as you blast off into the sky. Hurtling upwards with intense speed you can feel the force of gravity trying to rip you off. Faster and faster you fly, spiraling upwards through the clouds when suddenly you blast through upper layer and even out, blasting along the top of the clouds. With every flap of Pidgeot's wings you feel yourself traveling faster and faster as the wind whips around in your face. Suddenly pulses of electricyt start to sruge around you, jumping back and forth as Pidgeot moves faster and faster. Suddenly you hear a sonic blast as Pidgeot tightens his wings to his body and flashes forward like a bullet. The electrical surges have grown stronger, leaping all around you when suddenly Pidgeot dives back through the clouds, plummiting toward the ground. Rocket down in a dive, you see the ground coming up fast when Pidgeot lifts his wings and lands you in the Frozen Tundra of Asia. Quickly you start to search this area, when you hear something coming up behind you. You turn around and wade through teh snow, when you see it, it's a Machop, Maneky and a Horsea:

Feed/Throw Rock/run(5)/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

100FangCroconaw
20th December 2002, 07:23 PM
Sorry, But i only got my pokeballs fronm the temple of knowlege

Lugia0013
20th December 2002, 07:34 PM
Horsea/Asia/3/5-5/1 feed and 1 rock

Pokemaster Cody
20th December 2002, 09:00 PM
Skarmory/Atlantis/11/4-4/Feed/Sleep Powder

The_Missing_Link
20th December 2002, 09:16 PM
Please ignore Quick's post. Apparently, he doesn't want to delete it -_-;

100FC-umm, you get 10 free Pokeballs/special balls when you come into PA. You buy extra Pokeballs when all of your other balls have run out. So basically, you used up your 5 bought Pokeballs but not the 10 Poke/special balls that are free

L0013-Looking at the Horsea, you throw a piece of food towards him. Looking at it, he hops over and starts to chew, keeping an eye on you. Taking out a rock from your pouch, you throw it at him, knocking him down into the snow. He pops right back up, but isn't too happy about it:

PC-Hoping to make him like you, you throw a piece of food to him. He still doesn't like you, but goes ahead and eats it anyway. While he's eating, you throw out some sleep powder. He tries to get up into the air but he breathes in the toxins and falls asleep:

Pokemaster Cody
20th December 2002, 09:22 PM
Skarmory/Atlantis/11/4-3/Thunder-Wave/Hyberball

Lugia0013
20th December 2002, 11:01 PM
Horsea/Asia/3/5-5/Attack with Spore

Quicksilver62160
20th December 2002, 11:50 PM
Missing Link- 100Fang bought some extras from the Temple. Curses...beat me to the post.

Pokemaster Cody- You try a thunderwave but Skarmory is already sleeping so you rocket a Hyperball. It sucks Skarmory inside and starts to rock back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and he is captured:
Here Hyperball with Skarmory (M)
Level 5
Base STats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

Lugia- You nail Horsea with a Spore and it immediatly goes under:

Feed/Throw Rock/run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Lugia0013
21st December 2002, 12:50 AM
Horsea/Asia/3/5-5/Throw Lure Ball at it

Charizard04621
21st December 2002, 10:32 AM
Awesome. Lapras will have Foresight as her breeding move.

I'll head to Asia.

Asia/3/3-3/Lapras Liner

Pokemaster Cody
21st December 2002, 10:36 AM
Moon/9/Hyper Stellar Griffor

Keyblade Master
21st December 2002, 01:07 PM
Scyther/Moon/11/Trap/Stun Spore/Throw Rock x1/3-4/ Throw Pokeball

The_Missing_Link
22nd December 2002, 08:13 AM
L0013- Taking out your lure ball while Horsea is under, you launch it with perfect accuracy. Hitting his side, he zips inside and the waiting process begins. Time seems slow as the ball rocks back and forth, but soon Horsea gives way to the ball and the rocking subsides. Congrats, you caught a Horsea!

Horsea at Level 5
No TM
Breeded Move of Choice
Holding: 1 Avenger Point

What will you do now?

C04621-Whistling for the Lapras Liner, a mournful cry is heard in the distance and a shape starts to appear. Soon, Lapras is right beside you and nods as you get on and tell her where to go. Holding on tightly to her neck, you speed off towards the Frozen Tundra. Things go smoothly as you dodge the icebergs and then make your way north towards Asia. Your pace seems leisurely but to the normal human eye, your travel is much quicker, more than 100 m/p/h. Soon enough, you arrive on land and Lapras has to rely on her ice beam. Climbing on, she brings her flippers back and forth in a rhythmic motion as a constant stream of ice spreads across the ground. Not as fast as the water, you still make it to your destination rather quickly and jump off. Right in front of you, you're lucky enough not to look far as you see a Mankey and Heracross sparring and a Machop soaking in a hot spring:

PC- Taking out a remote control in your PA belt, you click the button that is labeled 'Hyperstellar Grifor'. Almost immediately, a huge presence looms over the sky and the huge dragon seems to take up most of the platform, startling many a flying Pokemon into the sky. Putting you on his back, you tell him where to go and the Grifor nods. With one flaps of his wings, it seems you hurtle through time and space as a white flash comes over your body. A second later, you appear in the Zero-Gravity Fighting Dojo, a glass dome that has the perfect view of Earth. Forgetting about how you ended up in here, you get off and start to float around, hence the name Zero-Gravity. Gitty at finally 'flying' you paddle through the air until you see a Poliwag fighting a Tyrogue with a Mankey spectating:

KM- You immediately use a fire spin on the Scyther, burning him to a crisp as the fire twirls around him. Cries are heard from within, but no one can see him until the fire dies down. Not giving him a chance to move, you shoot off a thunderwave. He cries once more as his muscles begin to lock up but he doesn't care and starts to fly towards you to attack. You down him with a rock though and he collapses, tired out. Taking out a Pokeball, you throw it. He goes in with a flash and starts to rock around. You think you have him but at the last moment, he comes out, stronger than you think but still dead-tired:

Pokemaster Cody
22nd December 2002, 08:23 AM
Poliwag/Tyrougue (Spelling?)/Mankey/Moon/9/4-3/Run

Charizard04621
22nd December 2002, 09:36 AM
Um, if that Gyarados nearly killed me, I don't want to know what these Fighting pokémon will do to me. ^_^ I'll leave them quietly.

Mankey Heracross, Machop/Asia/3/3-3/Run

Lugia0013
22nd December 2002, 04:50 PM
North America/Western Beaches/Lapras Liner/5-4

What gender is my new Horsea?

The_Missing_Link
22nd December 2002, 05:18 PM
PC-It's actually Tyrogue but who really cares anyway

You ignore the 3 and 'swim' away from them. Just enjoying the pleasure of no gravity, you do a couple of flips before laying back and relaxing. After awhile, you start to fall asleep. Soon enough, you bump into something and your eyes immediately open. Turning around, you face a Machop punching a bag with a Heracross and Poliwag doing the same behind him:

C04621-Not wanting to face the prospects of meeting 3 angry fighting Pokemon, you walk away and into the open wilderness. Crunching through the snow, a wind whips in your face, burning it till it gets numb. You rub it with your gloves furiously until a snowstorm builds up, keeping you from getting your face warm. Bending your head, you keep walking until you bang into something. At exactly the same time, the storm subsides and you're face to face with a Tyrogue, Poliwag and Horsea:

L0013-If you look more closely at my posts, I always mention what gender the Pokemon you're attacking are. The Horsea is a male

With your new catch, you whistle for the Lapras Liner. A minute later, she arrives in front of you, by means of her ice beam. Getting on, you ask her to take you to the Western Beaches. She nods and turns around. In a mere minute, you're on the water and flying at a faster rate than on land. The temperature gets warmer also, causing you to change your clothes. You wait though until you get on land. Spotting the beach, you wait until you get there and then run off. Sweating majorly, you change into a shirt and shorts and walk into the water. You enjoy the refreshing coolness of it until you look to your left and see a 3-way battling going on between a Chinchou, Pichu and Eevee:

Pokemaster Cody
22nd December 2002, 05:56 PM
Time to test this new gadget and its uses...

Machop/Moon/9/4-3/Use Pokedall

Lugia0013
22nd December 2002, 06:23 PM
Eevee/North America/4/5-4/Throw Rock

100FangCroconaw
22nd December 2002, 06:53 PM
Finaly, lets go somewhere.

North America/8/Air Pidgeot

satansfairie
23rd December 2002, 08:45 AM
Meowth/Feed/mean look/sing/throw hyperball

Keyblade Master
23rd December 2002, 02:17 PM
Scyther/Moon/11/Sing/3-3/Throw Masterball

Quicksilver62160
24th December 2002, 12:31 AM
Pokemaster Cody- You must first obtain a Pokedoll from Goldenrod Tower.

Lugia- You nail Eevee with a rock and it starts to get angry:

Anger: 6

100FangCroconaw- You jump abaord Air Pidgeot and hold on tightly as you blast off into the sky. Hurtling upwards with intense speed you can feel the force of gravity trying to rip you off. Faster and faster you fly, spiraling upwards through the clouds when suddenly you blast through upper layer and even out, blasting along the top of the clouds. With every flap of Pidgeot's wings you feel yourself traveling faster and faster as the wind whips around in your face. Suddenly pulses of electricyt start to sruge around you, jumping back and forth as Pidgeot moves faster and faster. Suddenly you hear a sonic blast as Pidgeot tightens his wings to his body and flashes forward like a bullet. The electrical surges have grown stronger, leaping all around you when suddenly Pidgeot dives back through the clouds, plummiting toward the ground. Rocket down in a dive, you see the ground coming up fast when Pidgeot lifts his wings and lands you at the Great Lakes of North America. You run out onto a nearby dock, pay for a fishing rod and sit down. Winding up you cast your triple lure out into the water, and wait for a bit. A few minutes later theres a nibble and when you pull in you've hooked a Totodile, Remoraid and a Goldeen:

Feed/Throw Rock/Throw Back(5)/Throw Ball/Attack/chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

SatansFairie- You toss some food to Meowth and while she eats you use a Mean Look. She starts to get upset, trying to break out when you use a Sing...but it fails. Angry, you rocket a Hyperbal land wait. It sucks in Meowth and begins to rock back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and she is captured:
Here Hyperball with Meowth (F)
Level 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

Keyblade Master- You rocket a Masterball at Scyther and wait. He immediatly gets sucked inside and the light goes out, he is captured:
Here :MasterballL with Scyther (M)
Level 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
First Attackst o Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

100FangCroconaw
24th December 2002, 06:22 AM
Totodile/North America/8/5-5/Mean Look/Confuse Ray/Lovely Kiss/Throw Lure Ball

Pokemaster Cody
24th December 2002, 07:20 AM
I might as well keep going, I'm not quite satisfied with a Machop.

Machop/Moon/9/4-3/Run

Lugia0013
24th December 2002, 02:05 PM
Eevee/North America/4/5-4/Feed then Spore while it's eating

Quicksilver62160
24th December 2002, 09:29 PM
100FangCroconaw- You trap Totodile with a Mean Look and then use a Confuse Ray to knock it out. While it stumbes you use a Lovely Kiss and watch as it falls asleep. Slumbering heavily, it's your chance, you wind up and rocket a Lure ball. It sucks in Totodile and starts to rock back and forth when suddenly the light goes out and he is captured:
Here Lure Ball with Totodile
Level 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

Pokemaster Cody- You continue to make your way around the area, wondering what new wonders lay ahead for you here on the Moon. As you make your way through new and uncharted terrirtory you get the feeling that something is watching you, following you from within the shadows. It's starting to urk you a bit but you continue on through the area. Suddenly you hear the sounds of feet behind you, stomping along, you know that something's there. You whril around and streak into the shadows to find what's going on when you realize that it's a Hitmonlee and a Hitmonchan that've been following you. And on your right you see their accomplice, a Poliwag:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/Thjoprw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Lugia- You toss some more food to Eevee and then use a Spore. Eevee goes down and begins to snore:

100FangCroconaw
25th December 2002, 05:32 AM
Let's go somewhere.

North america/4/Dugtrio underground railroad

Pokemaster Cody
25th December 2002, 04:48 PM
Hitmonchan/Moon/9/4-3/Sleep Powder

Quicksilver62160
25th December 2002, 05:57 PM
100FangCroconaw- You jump aboard Dugtrio Underground Railroad and hold on as the digging begins. Blasting through the crust, Dugtrio tears trhough the ground, deeper and deeper until it breaks through into the pre-made tunnels. Debris already clogs the tunnel though and as Dugtrio blasts through boulders, it sends rock bits and dirt flying all around you. The walls shake as Dugtrio blasts through the tunnel, dirt falls from the cieling as you get deeper and deeper. Suddenly you veer and blast through a wall, you feel everyting start to elevate, your moving back to the surface. Dugtrio continues to burrow through the new ground, and suddenly you blast out of the ground and find yourself on the Western Beaches of North America. Immediatly you start to woander down the sandy stretches that lya before you, basking in the glow of the brilliant sun. It's so beautiful here, so it's easy to see why the Pokemon love ti so much here...infact you'd like to never leave, but you know you've got a job and set off to continue it. Suddenly you hear movement on your right side and turn to find an Eevee, Elekid and a Jynx:

Feed/Throw rock/Run(5)/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Pokemaster Cody- You take aim at Hitmonchan and nail it with a Sleep Powder, it goes down and begins snoring:

Feed/Throw ropck/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

100FangCroconaw
25th December 2002, 09:07 PM
Ooo, Goody!

Eevee/North America/4/4-5/Mean Look/Swwet Kiss/Lovely Kiss/Throw pokeball

[EDIT]Cyndaquil's bred on move will be thrash.Totodile's will be ancient power.

Pokemaster Cody
26th December 2002, 05:15 PM
Hitmonchan/Moon/9/4-2/Fastball

The_Missing_Link
26th December 2002, 08:54 PM
100FC-Facing the Eevee, you trap her with a meanlook. She growls and struggles to get free but is restrained by the protective properties. You then send out a sweet kiss, which subdues her and causes her to wobble around a bit. Still going with the kissing theme, a lovely kiss is performed and she yawns before slumping off to sleep. Taking out a Pokeball, you aim and then throw. Getting sucked in, she wobbles back and forth for a bit before flashing back out, half awake and close to becoming angry again:

PC-Enlargening the special fastball, you throw the red, orange, white and yellow ball at Hitmonchan. Instead of zooming at him, it floats up and lightly taps at his side. Going in, the ball softly rocks around while floating around a bit but he soon comes out, half awake:

Lugia0013
26th December 2002, 11:27 PM
Eevee/North America/4/5-4/Throw Pokéball

Pokemaster Cody
27th December 2002, 09:45 AM
Hitmonchan/4-2/Run

I don't think the continent is necassary because... I'm heading back to the New York base. The time is currently 10:44 AM EST.

100FangCroconaw
27th December 2002, 01:00 PM
Oh great.

eevee/north america/4/3-5/Feedx3/confuse ray/Hypnosis/throw pokeball

The_Missing_Link
28th December 2002, 10:17 PM
L0013-Taking out a Pokeball, you throw it at the sleeping Eevee. Going in, he rolls around for a bit but comes out, yawning:

PC-Walking away from the Hitmonchan, you go back to the Base to restock your equipment and rest for a bit

100FC-Trying to get back onto her good side, you throw Eevee pieces of food to calm herself down. It works as she walks over and begins to munch. You wait until she's done and looks back up at you. Then you immediately flash a confuse ray. Duped, she glances about, confused and disoriented. That's when you use a hypnosis. Putting her under again, she drops off like a light as you get out another Pokeball. Throwing, she gets sucked in rocks around violently. The ball quivers for what seems like forever but it soon ends with a ping! Congrats, you caught an Eevee!

Eevee at Level 5
No TM
Breeded Move of Choice

What will you do now?

100FangCroconaw
29th December 2002, 07:10 AM
Ooo, thats my first Hollow stone!

I think I'll keep on walking on the beaches.North America/4/Walk
since I'm already on it!

Pokemaster Cody
30th December 2002, 12:17 PM
Moon/5/Teleporting 'Kazam

The_Missing_Link
2nd January 2003, 03:55 PM
I was hoping Quick would arrive but he has disappeared again -_-;

100FC-Continuing your walk down the shoreline, calmness breaks through as you close your eyes and enjoy the soft breeze running through your hair. Enjoying the sounds of the Pidgey above you, you don't notice walking into the water. Not even minding, you walk on until you feel a horrible pain running through your body. Opening your eyes, they dart around quickly until they settle upon a giggling Chinchou. Over to your right you see a Magnemite and Mareep:

PC-Grabbing a spare Alakazam, you ask him to take you to the Magma Fields. Picking up a space suit next to him, he hands it to you. After putting it on, you zap in a flash onto the moon. Immediately, heat radiates against your suit. You breathe in deeply as you realize that you would be burnt to a crisp in seconds if it wasn't for the special suit. Trotting along the burning ground, you fly up into the air to escape some of the heat. Coming back down, you do it a couple of more times until you run into a Charmander, Ponyta and Cyndaquil:

100FangCroconaw
2nd January 2003, 05:07 PM
Keep going.

Lugia0013
2nd January 2003, 05:58 PM
Eevee/North America/4/4-4/Throw Pokéball

Keyblade Master
4th January 2003, 04:13 PM
I'm back! ok

Moon/13/Teleporting Alakazam

Pokemaster Cody
4th January 2003, 04:26 PM
Charmander/Moon/5/5-5/Feed/Sleep Poweder

Quicksilver62160
5th January 2003, 05:50 AM
Yay, I'm back after my long Florida Vacation!

100FangCroconaw- You continue to make your way through the Western Beaches wondering what more signs of Pokemon will lay here. Starring at the snad you notice that shells have begun to wash up from the storm that had occured the other day...infact the ground is littered with them. You walk along starring at the different shapes and sizes of shells on the ground, passing closer to the waters edge as you wander. Suddenly you spot a very strange looking shell, it's very different from the others. You move closer to investigate and find there's more then one shell there that looks odd. As you reach down to grab them though you realize they're not shells, they're Pokemon! It's a Shellder and a Corsola, and by them is a Chinchu:

Feed/Throw Rock/run(4)/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/use Pokedoll

Lugia- You decide to give it one more try, you wind up and rocket a final Pokeball and pray that it works. Striking Eevee it sucks him inside and starts to rock back and forth. Suddenly the light goes out and he is captured:
Here Pokeball iwht Eevee
Level 5
Base Stats @ Lv 5
First Attacks to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move

What now?

Keyblade Master- You jump aboard Teleporting Alakazam and in a flash you find yourself in the Ancient Alien Moon City on the Moon. You quickly begint to wnader past the amazing structures that loom high above you. Following the massive skyline you cna't believe the sophistication of the buildings here, they suprass Earth's in so many ways yet age back so far. As you stare at them you nearly wander into a massive crater in the street, you sidestep it just in time from plummiting dowanrds...and it looks deep. For a moment you sit there and stare into the huge crater, delving deeper with your eyes, inching closer when you kick a rock over the side and it echoes down. You jump back having realized what happened...but it's to late for that now. Suddenly you hear a strange flapping noise and before you know it, they start to fly out. Blasting from the crater come an angry Hoot Hoot, Spearow and a Pidgey, all aiming for you:

Feed/Throw rock/Run(5)/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/use Pokedoll

PokemasterCody- You toss Charmander some food and while he's eatting you try a Sleep Powder...but it fails:

Feed/Throw rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap

Pokemaster Cody
5th January 2003, 12:27 PM
:o You were in Florida!? :o

That's where I live.

Anyway:

Charmander/Moon/5/5-5/Attract/Sing

Keyblade Master
5th January 2003, 06:12 PM
Moon/13/Pidgey/Thunder Wave/Throw Rock x1/3-3 (2???)/Throw Pokeball

Quicksilver62160
5th January 2003, 09:05 PM
Pokemaster cody- You use Attract and Charmander falls in love with you. Then you follow up with a Sing, and she falls asleep right away:

Feed/throw Rock/Run/Throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

Keyblade Master- You nail Pidgey with a Thunderwave and then while it struggles you nail it with a rock adding to the PAR. Then you wind up and rocket a Pokeball. It sucks Pidgey inside and begins to rock back and forth but it escapes:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run/throw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap

Anger: 1

100FangCroconaw
6th January 2003, 06:47 AM
Corsola/North America/4/2-5/Feedx3/Mean Look/Sweet Kiss/Lovely Kiss/Throw Pokeball

Quicksilver62160
6th January 2003, 11:33 AM
100FangCroconaw- As you go through your lengthy setup a Poach3er wanders in nearby. He watches as you set up to capture the Corsola and as you're about to throw the ball he grabs your arm, twists it, steals the ball and knocks you out. When you wake-up both the Poacher and Corsola are gone, what now?

100FangCroconaw
6th January 2003, 05:24 PM
Great!I lost a good pokeball!Grr.

All righty oh.

I know!

Aisa/3/Extreme speed Arcanine

Pokemaster Cody
6th January 2003, 07:50 PM
Charmander/Moon/5/5-4/Lure Ball

The_Missing_Link
8th January 2003, 03:44 PM
100FC-Taking out a control panel, you press a button that labels Extremespeed Arcanine. A minute later, a loud bark is heard from within the forest and as you turn around, Arcanine is already there to greet you. Patting his back, you climb on and tell him to take you to the Frozen Tundra. He nods and you ride from where he came from, in the eastern part of the country. Now on the ground, you get to view NA from a closer point, although and aerial view is much better. Minutes later, you're crossing the water and into the Russian territory. Getting colder as you get closer, you urge Arcanine to go faster so you can put on clothes once you get there. He barks as he pants and you make it over faster than usual. Getting off, you put on more pants and a jacket as Arcanine rides off. Just on luck, you turn around to see a Hitmonlee, Horsea and Mankey looking at you:

PC-Taking out a lure ball, you throw it at the fire Pokemon. She goes in with a flash, but a couple of shakes later and she's out, yawning and about to get angry when she sees you:

100FangCroconaw
8th January 2003, 05:35 PM
Horsea just what i wanted!

Horsea/Aisa/3/1-5/Feedx1/Spider web/Confuse ray/Hypnosis/ Throw PokeBall

Quicksilver62160
11th January 2003, 01:05 PM
100FangCroconaw- You toss some food to Horsea and while she eats you trap her wit ha Spider Web. Struggling to get free, you act while she cna't move and use a Confuse Ray. She hits herself in anger, and then you use Hypnosis and put her to sleep. While she hangs there, you wind up and rocket a Pokeball at her. It sucks her inside and slowly starts to rockback and forth when suddenly the light goes out and she is captureD:
Here Pokeball with Horsea
Level 5
Base STats @ Lv 5
First Attacsk to Lv 5
No TM
1 Breeded Move
Holding: 1 AVenger Pt

What now?

Knight of Time
17th January 2003, 06:10 PM
Hi!

Atlantis/1/Extremespeed Arcanine

DarkDragonRage
17th January 2003, 06:52 PM
I'm sorry.but I cant keep up with this and school.I am going to let my captured pokemon go.I have a list of all my captured pokemon in my sig. and ill keep them up there until you post your aproval.By the way even though I passed all my finealls im still going to say it I HATE finealls.

Quicksilver62160
18th January 2003, 12:41 AM
ATTENTION URGENT NEWS!!! MUST READ!!!:

A sad day has befallen Pokemon Avengers. The march of Mordor has been complete, the Avengers have driven back the threat of Resomegnis and Sauron, they are no longer in existance. Sauron was defeated by the blade of ShadowFlames wielded by Steve or Isilbane as he was called centuries ago. Grifor fought Resomegnis but when he transformed Isilbane and Grifor fused to become Isilfor. In a violent explosion created by Isilfor the entire core of Mordor was destroyed, taking out Resomegnis and all the Dark Cloak...sadly since Isilfor started to blast he too perished in it. The leader of Pokemon Avengers, Steve, is dead now. Pokemon Avengers is in trouble, without Steve's leadership the troops know not what to do.

As more develops I shall report back.

In other news, the aftermath has left an unlikely friend to the Avengers. Deep within the catacombs beneath an Eyrie baby is hatching, the Basic Evolution of Grifor! One lucky Avenger will be able to raise this powerful Pokemon and hold the most powerful creature to walk this Earth!

For details on the entire battle check out the Avenger Games in PCG, or the new Fic, The Avenger's Final Stand: March On Mordor-Birth of the Ultimate Fighter in Fanfics.

DarkPrince- ExtremeSpeed Arcanine takes you to the Ancient Ruins of Atlantis, once you get there you start too look through this ancient area, the Pokemon here and still scared from the war with Mordor but you managed to spot a Miltank, Dunsparce and a Pidgey ahead:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(5)/thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

DarkDRagonRage- Your Pokemon have been set back intot he wild again, thanks for joining the Avengers!

Knight of Time
18th January 2003, 12:53 PM
Atlantis/Pidgey, Dunsparce, Miltank/1/Run

Quicksilver62160
21st January 2003, 02:48 PM
DarkPrince- You continue to make your way through the Ancient Ruins of Atlantis. As you're walkikng your Avenger communicator goes off... "Steve, leader of the Pokemon Avengers is dead. All Avengers are to report back to the base as soon as possible. It is time to find a new leader, or to possibly disband." You're shocked by this annoucement... could Steve really be dead? Well, you decide that you're going to head back now but just as you're about to leave you hear something moving on the ground not far from you. You look over to see something slither past. You walk over to get a look when a Sentret jumps out at you. Suddenly from behind a column emerge a Chansey and a Jigglypuff:

Feed/Throw Rock/Run(4)/Thorw Ball/Attack/Chase/Trap/Use Pokedoll

100FangCroconaw
21st January 2003, 03:43 PM
Umm,

Moon/7/Teleporting Alakazam

The_Missing_Link
26th January 2003, 08:31 PM
100FC-With the Horsea safely tucked in her Pokeball, you call out for the Alakazam within your mind. Almost instantly, he appears in front of you and patiently listens to you telling him to take you to the Forest Biodome. Placing his spoon upon your shoulder, you get the feeling that you're being knighted but really transportated to The Moon. Looking around, a tropical air caresses your face as you sigh in pleasure. Surrounded by deciduous trees, you venture in when your communicator sounds off. Listening to the news, you're horrified to find the leader of PA dead. About to go, you look up only to be faced with a Ledyba, Oddish and Bulbasaur:

100FangCroconaw
27th January 2003, 02:43 PM
Umm, I think that my Avenger communicator went off too but I wasn't paying attention.Look, the same message is coming on to me that came on to DarkPrince!

OoC:TML, if you don't know what I'm talking about, check Quicksilver's post above.

The_Missing_Link
27th January 2003, 03:07 PM
I changed it but you can still have at go at those Pokemon

Knight of Time
27th January 2003, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by 100FangCroconaw
Umm, I think that my Avenger communicator went off too but I wasn't paying attention.Look, the same message is coming on to me that came on to DarkPrince!

Huh?

What are you guys talking about?

:confused:

I guess I missed that part.

Oh well.

Anyway...

Atlantis/Sentret, Chansey, Jigglypuff/Run (back to home base via Air Pidgeot)

100FangCroconaw
27th January 2003, 07:02 PM
I hate to be a nusianse to Alakazam but I'll have to call him or her back to teleport me to base.

In other words:
New York Base/Teleporting alakazam

Quicksilver62160
30th January 2003, 12:34 AM
Hello my fellow Avengers! Since the death of Steve, or Isilbane, who died while he fought the evil of Resomegnis in the lands of Mordor the Avengers have been unable to keep together. Sadly, I must inform you that the Pokemon Avenger's reign on this Earth has come to an end. The poachers have converted, all evil driven out, and the Pokemon are safe from extinction, they are thriving. New Pokemon are born every minute, and so the need for the Avengers is no more.

I thank all of you who suffered through the Avengers, and I wish you good luck as you travel through the continents in search of new Pokemon. Keep all that you have captured, won or bought as a momento, to the greatest Capture Center that graced a nation!

Short History Of the Avengers:

We started off when capture centers like this were a dime a dozen. Safari Zone and Mt Moon were among the most famous, and Dragon Tamers had already put a hold here. Ampharos17 and I wanted something more though, so I wrote the first ever Pokemon Avengers... where you could capture fully evolved Pokemon.

From there, we slowly conquered Mt Moon, and then Safari Zone taking over reign as the leading capture place. Then I set my sites upon Dragon Tamers. Though they were never conquered Pokemon Avengers rose an a formidable foe to the mighty Adoption conglomerate and within months redefined PCG.

A new Center name was given, Capture Center, new rules, battle zones, everything changed with the Pokemon Avengers. Finally I became allied with Lady Vulpix and my thirst to destroy the Dragon Tamers ended.

We nearly reached two years here at the Avengers, we have given out hundreds to thousands of Pokemon. Tens of thousands of people have posted, and their Pokemon battled the Poachers.

It came down to the final days when the Avenger Games came, and I wrote the battle that would end it all. Isilfor, the combination of Isilbane (Steve) and Grifor fought to save the fate of the Earth from REsomegnis... it was there he killed himself to take out the evil.

The Poachers reformed, and the reign of the greatest Capture center ended. I release my grasp on PCG now, my reign here has ended and with it dies the Capture Center.

Farewell my Avengers, farewell PCG, I Isilbane shall never forget.

The_Missing_Link
30th January 2003, 08:40 AM
This sucks QS. I myself am losing interest in PCG, but I have some other forums to keep me interested. It was great working here, a year and 2 months, and the end to PA is honorable. Good luck with whatever you're going to do and I'll catch ya on AIM sometime

*leaves PA to let it go gracefully*

pokemasterfrank
1st February 2003, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by The_Missing_Link
This sucks QS. I myself am losing interest in PCG, but I have some other forums to keep me interested. It was great working here, a year and 2 months, and the end to PA is honorable. Good luck with whatever you're going to do and I'll catch ya on AIM sometime

*leaves PA to let it go gracefully*

Actually, PA is not gone yet! I don't know why QS hasn't posted here about it yet...but...

Pokemon Avengers has moved to BMGs RPG forum! And he need 5 more people to get his own forum and reopen the Avengers! Support the cause!

---WARNING: THIS NEXT SEGMENT IS AN ADVERTISEMENT---
Join Pokemon Avengers! One of the greatest (and only to my knowledge) Capture Centers to graze TPM and now BMG!