PDA

View Full Version : Where in the world is Mikachu Yukitatsu?!

shazza
8th October 2009, 01:21 AM
Have you seen our lovable, eccentric friend, Mikachu Yukitatsu? I knew something was amiss on TPM as of late, and it suddenly dawned upon me that TPM is lacking in his Finnish posts. What suddenly made him stop posting? What is he doing alternatively? Will he ever return? Please, my good friends of TPM, let us discuss theories of his possible whereabouts and current circumstances. Perhaps a book should be made similar to that of 'Where's Wally/Waldo', but a caricature of Finland with all of the Finnish people, and somewhere in there is Mikachu Yukitatsu.

Has he decided to leave the internet forever? Is he too caught up teaching Japanese? Has Pokemon finally been taken off the air so he has no reason not to suicide? A mental hospital? Has he taken over Finland? Or perhaps, all of the above

I made this sometime last year, but I believe it is relevant to the current situation at hand.

http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/2906/motivator9772506.jpg

:cry: (http://pokemasters.net/forums/member.php?u=739)

Kurosakura
8th October 2009, 02:55 AM
Oh. My. God.

MIKACHU, WHERE ARE YOU!?

People, this is an emergency. There's no way that TPM addict would be gone for so long. WE GOTTA SEND OUT A SEARCH PARTY!!!

Edit:

He's been missing since September 23. This is madness!

Andrew
8th October 2009, 03:48 AM
Mmmm... Yes... Suicidal tendancies!

Heald
8th October 2009, 03:56 AM
You guys are dicks. Seriously.

shazza
8th October 2009, 03:58 AM
His status on Facebook (which I 'Liked' without giving a second thought): My mother used CONFUSION on me! It was HYPER EFFECTIVE! I almost went to a mental hospital!

He responded to me liking it: "It's great you dig it. I didn't call the taxi I thought of."

This was on September 22, a day before he was last active. Was this taxi intended to take him to the "mental hospital" aforementioned? While he decided not to on September 22, maybe he couldn't take it any longer and did so on September 23-24?

Investigations are ongoing.

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs094.snc1/4959_1080288410315_1319450505_30217849_7731043_n.j pg

Crazy Elf Boy
8th October 2009, 04:50 AM
Mikachu will turn up eventually, even the most dedicated TPM'er needs a break every now and then. So everyone just calm down.

Houndoom_Lover
8th October 2009, 11:13 AM
ToT! Miiiiiikachuuuu, where are youuuu? I wish he was caught up in teaching me Japanese, my lack of studying will cause me to fail >w> I wish I could fall off the face of the world for a day or two until my computer is in repairs....Bwaaahaaaa! I need a daily dose of Finnish! No wonder the days have been so hectic!

(This thread is made of win)

Telume
8th October 2009, 11:33 AM
He's probably busy IRL, it happens. No need to go crazy.

Clark
8th October 2009, 02:26 PM
Did you guys finally drive someone to off themself?

Jeff
8th October 2009, 03:14 PM
He wouldn't. Pokemon will be on this weekend.

aww come on, someone had to say it.:P

But seriously, he mentioned a while ago that he was going to be busy teaching/volunteering/whatever it was, I'm sure that's what's occupying his time.

abunaidesu
8th October 2009, 04:33 PM
Did you guys finally drive someone to off themself?

shazza is odiously talented in making people suicidal

Kurosakura
8th October 2009, 04:55 PM
It's been weeks since he's had access to a computer, hasn't it? I'm getting worried.

PancaKe
8th October 2009, 08:05 PM
Aw. I wonder if he would be greatly honored at this thread, or upset about the amount of suicide jokes...

Although I had noticed something was amiss, I hadn't realised what it was until you pointed it out Shazza. I hope he is okay... :\

Clark
8th October 2009, 09:30 PM
it was tara's avatar that scared him away jk

PancaKe
8th October 2009, 09:32 PM
lulz. do I scare you ? ;)

Crystal Mew
8th October 2009, 10:55 PM
I knew someone was missing! hope he's ok :(

Houndoom_Lover
8th October 2009, 11:03 PM
I'd be honoured, if I was him. :o

shazza
8th October 2009, 11:43 PM
shazza is odiously talented in making people suicidal

You and I both know I'm sweet on the inside. :angel:

shazza
11th October 2009, 10:31 PM
He is still missing. The further he is absent, the more I fear the worst.

I pose this scenario: Mikachu Yukitatsu had an argument with his mother, who he also takes her word extremely seriously, and she said things that confused his volatile mind (thus the previous status). He felt confused, he was going round in circles in his head - was it time to return to the mental hospital? He decided not to this time, but by the next day he couldn't handle it anymore and he committed himself where is he currently resting. I look forward to his return to TPM, and I hope we all make him feel extremely welcome.

Master Rudy
12th October 2009, 12:22 AM
You and I both know I'm sweet on the inside. :angel:

Sweet on the inside? Hence the Nazichu avatar? :confused:

But in all seriousness hopefully everything is fine.

shazza
12th October 2009, 01:39 AM
Me too. :(

Angel Blossom
12th October 2009, 06:40 AM
Actually, I haven't been posting either. That could explain why the place isn't as lively as it was a month ago. ^^;

I'll be active soon. A couple of meanies can't scare me away. XD *snarls at Rudy and Nate*

Blademaster
12th October 2009, 10:35 AM
Oh goody. Oh joy. I simply can't wait.

Angel Blossom
12th October 2009, 03:45 PM
I bet! ^_^

Master Rudy
14th October 2009, 01:01 AM
Actually, I haven't been posting either. That could explain why the place isn't as lively as it was a month ago. ^^;

I'll be active soon. A couple of meanies can't scare me away. XD *snarls at Rudy and Nate*

Did you really have to go there? I can't speak for Nate as I haven't talked to him lately but I for one haven't said shit to you since the mods/admins cleaned up the posts in regards to your last temper tandrum. You should drop it while your ahead Angel. I'm pretty sure your on thin ice by now with all the things you've said to/about various people over the last few months.

Angel Blossom
14th October 2009, 03:50 AM
Did you really have to go there? I can't speak for Nate as I haven't talked to him lately but I for one haven't said shit to you since the mods/admins cleaned up the posts in regards to your last temper tandrum. You should drop it while your ahead Angel. I'm pretty sure your on thin ice by now with all the things you've said to/about various people over the last few months.
I haven't exactly been active since that incident, hence my first post in this thread.

Will you stop being a fucking moron towards me?

MeLoVeGhOsTs
14th October 2009, 03:58 AM
Chill out folks, everyone is a dickhead. And those who tell otherwise are liars.

RedStarWarrior
14th October 2009, 05:40 AM
You guys are dicks. Seriously.
At least they are posting.

Master Rudy
14th October 2009, 06:01 AM
I haven't exactly been active since that incident, hence my first post in this thread.

Will you stop being a fucking moron towards me?

Perhaps you should follow your own advice then and stop bringing it up. Of course then again I can see where this would be a problem for you since you've shown time and time again that you've got an obsessive need with being the center of attention. And don't try to argue that....the sheer fact that you brought the incident up in the first place (in a totally unrelated topic mind you) shows that your either seeking to start something or just want the attention even if it's bad.

If you want this to end then just drop it now and say no more about the matter. If you can do that then I'll do the same. At this point it has nothing to do with who is right or wrong. It's the fact that your even bothering to try to start it up again. Regardless of who is right or wrong you simply do not need to bring up the matter again. Just remember this: the more you draw attention to it, the more you prove that your looking to start trouble.

RedStarWarrior
14th October 2009, 06:19 AM
Perhaps you should follow your own advice then and stop bringing it up. Of course then again I can see where this would be a problem for you since you've shown time and time again that you've got an obsessive need with being the center of attention. And don't try to argue that....the sheer fact that you brought the incident up in the first place (in a totally unrelated topic mind you) shows that your either seeking to start something or just want the attention even if it's bad.

If you want this to end then just drop it now and say no more about the matter. If you can do that then I'll do the same. At this point it has nothing to do with who is right or wrong. It's the fact that your even bothering to try to start it up again. Regardless of who is right or wrong you simply do not need to bring up the matter again. Just remember this: the more you draw attention to it, the more you prove that your looking to start trouble.
How about, shut up.

If doesn't matter who wants it to end because I'm ending it now. Next person that remarks on it gets a ban.

firepokemon
14th October 2009, 06:49 AM
World Collision is all grown up now. ^_^

Heald
14th October 2009, 07:58 AM
I second RSW's comments. If I see any more whining, I'm just going to delete your posts, pure and simple.

RedStarWarrior
14th October 2009, 02:48 PM
World Collision is all grown up now. ^_^
I love you, too....now stay on topic, whatever that might be.

Angel Blossom
14th October 2009, 04:08 PM
Thank you, Heald and RedStarWarrior. Let's put an end to this once and for all. ^_^;

I don't know Mikachu Yukitatsu that well, but I'm sure he's fine and peachy. ^^

Knight of Time
14th October 2009, 04:16 PM
PCG isn't going to be the same without him...I mean, for the games he is running, one of them is unlikely to come back if he doesn't return anytime soon.

I'm just crossing my fingers he isn't going through some tough times right now.

Houndoom_Lover
14th October 2009, 04:16 PM
I miss him and his Finishness! Have we organized a search team yet? .O.

PancaKe
14th October 2009, 05:52 PM
If he died, nobody would ever know.

Although he might have organized someone to come onto tpm to let us know....

toucheiruka
14th October 2009, 06:16 PM
I miss him and his Finishness! Have we organized a search team yet? .O.

I tried getting the Navy and Marines involved, but to no avail.....

Crystal Mew
14th October 2009, 07:33 PM
If he died, nobody would ever know.

Although he might have organized someone to come onto tpm to let us know....

Apparently he has a facebook, so I'm sure if something happened one of his friends irl would say something on his wall or something..?

Kurosakura
14th October 2009, 07:36 PM
But we can't understand Finnish, can we?

Knight of Time
14th October 2009, 07:51 PM
Mikachu's Facebook has been pretty quiet as far as I know...when someone doesn't frequent any of the places they are a common sight on (e.g. TPM, Facebook, etc) and doesn't say anything about an absence in the close future...well, sometimes thoe answers to the questions about someone's unexplained absence can take a while to come.

PancaKe
14th October 2009, 10:48 PM
He doesn't usually get many facebook updates either really

Crystal Mew
15th October 2009, 01:13 AM
the plot thickens...

whats his real name? come on you e-detectives figure this out!

shazza
15th October 2009, 02:25 AM
Mikael Juhana Tanska.

PancaKe
15th October 2009, 10:02 AM
lol, cos that was difficult. :D

Angel Blossom
15th October 2009, 08:38 PM
Who cares, really? People come and go all the time, which is not that surprising given the sheer number of mean people here. -_-

Also, am I the only one who finds it very creepy that you're all stalking his Facebook to discover his whereabouts? o.O

Drago
15th October 2009, 08:48 PM
We don't really have much better to do. That much is evident by the fact that this thread is already a 'hot thread'.

PancaKe
15th October 2009, 08:55 PM
Who cares, really? People come and go all the time, which is not that surprising given the sheer number of mean people here. -_-

Also, am I the only one who finds it very creepy that you're all stalking his Facebook to discover his whereabouts? o.O

I care because I like having Mikachu around and he's a nice guy.

It sounds like you're dissatisfied with the forum. Nobody is making you stay, you know.

shazza
15th October 2009, 10:06 PM
I HAD A DREAM LAST NIGHT HE POSTED IN THIS TOPIC AND EVERYTHING WAS A OKAY :cry:

Houndoom_Lover
15th October 2009, 10:13 PM
Oh gosh!!! TwT I don't wanna have a momorital for him yet! We need to pray to our PokeGods and get him back!

And no one's mean to him, Angel Blossom, he's our finish pal.

Clark
15th October 2009, 10:29 PM
yea, he definitely is finished....lol

shazza
15th October 2009, 10:57 PM
lol......... :(

Kurosakura
15th October 2009, 11:37 PM

I care, because Mikachu doesn't have a mean bone in his body. However, you, on the other hand, are very, very mean for saying that about someone you hardly know. :)

For once, I agree with Blademaster. OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Edit:

I misread that post, but still. Maybe we're mean to you because you're an incessant troll? :O Clean up your act and we might be nice.

Roy Karrde
15th October 2009, 11:46 PM
I do wonder if it has something to do with this topic:

http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18789

shazza
16th October 2009, 12:25 AM
Indeed, Roy, that topic, along with his last status, leads me to believe it is something personal. If that is the case, I wish him a speedy recovery in whatever is troubling him and I anticipate his return with open arms.

mr_pikachu
16th October 2009, 04:55 AM
Yeah, that sounds about right. Quite frankly, if Mikachu's offline troubles have something to do with TPM, a hiatus of sorts might do the fellow good. A few months of downtime and he can come back refreshed, treating TPM as energizing force in his life rather than a consuming one.

...Or something like that.

Master Rudy
16th October 2009, 05:17 AM
Hmm.....after reading that topic Roy posted I think it gives a clearer picture on the matter. Guess it's a matter of wait and see now :-/

shazza
16th October 2009, 05:33 AM
And that's why I said his last status update on Facebook hints toward that.

Magmar
16th October 2009, 09:01 AM
You're all wrong.

It was the aliens. Poke-Aliens. They abducted him out his window at precisely the autumn equinox. And took him to the Moon Kingdom.

http://sailormoon.download-tvshows.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/sailor-moon.jpg

We need to perform a rescue mission o_O and recover our most dedicated member from those awkward alien hoes with grasshopper legs!

Master Rudy
16th October 2009, 09:10 PM
You're all wrong.

It was the aliens. Poke-Aliens. They abducted him out his window at precisely the autumn equinox. And took him to the Moon Kingdom.

We need to perform a rescue mission o_O and recover our most dedicated member from those awkward alien hoes with grasshopper legs!

Dammit......aliens AGAIN!?
I'm getting sick and tired of these motherfucking aliens on this motherfucking planet!
*end Sam Jackson rant* :P

MToolen
18th October 2009, 12:25 AM
Just chiming in, I do hope he's okay. Maybe he's taking things too personally on TPM. I know that, personally, I haven't been able to devote enough time to TPM to keep up on an RPG (although Bear's is back up; I may have to reconsider), much less try and contribute to the site. So I haven't posted in over a month and rarely check the forums more than once a day. It's possible Mikachu's found something better to devote time to and I say all the better for him, though it would be nice to get a final word.

shazza
18th October 2009, 12:37 AM
The thing is though, Michael, is that he disappeared off Facebook as well! Even if he did decide to cut down on TPM, it wouldn't so abrupt and he most definitely would still come from time to time. I was going to suggest the simple idea that his internet was simply cut off, until I realised he never had the internet and goes to an internet cafe (or something like that) to surf.

Maybe the internet cafe caught on fire? :eek:

Houndoom_Lover
18th October 2009, 02:42 PM
That's IT! The Internet Cafe he visits decided that men are no longer allowed in! He went to go find out why and a crazy she-cult has caught him and is now holding him ransum!!!

We must wait for the kidnapped demands! .o.

Clark
18th October 2009, 03:30 PM
finland passed a law earlier in the week making internet access a right to have. so if they did that, they would be out of business :P

Houndoom_Lover
18th October 2009, 04:41 PM
Oh gosh- I'm moving to Finland! That's freaking brilliant! :o And I'll find Mika whilst I'm moving in!

PancaKe
18th October 2009, 08:03 PM
His sig worries me.

"Get a Life" ... ?

Odd

RedStarWarrior
18th October 2009, 08:41 PM
You realize that when he finally returns, he'll see this topic and then leave again...running and screaming.

shazza
18th October 2009, 09:30 PM
Maybe others who become absent would find it odd that we are obsessing so much about them being away, but I'm sure Mikachu would take it as a compliment that we care oh so much!

Blademaster
18th October 2009, 09:52 PM
His sig worries me.

"Get a Life" ... ?

Odd

That sig's been there for awhile before he left... Someone doesn't know her Zelda references. :rolleyes:

PancaKe
18th October 2009, 11:26 PM
That sig's been there for awhile before he left... Someone doesn't know her Zelda references. :rolleyes:

I've never played Zelda ^__^

Magmar
18th October 2009, 11:26 PM
Does anyone have, maybe him as a Wii friend/DS?

Crazy Elf Boy
19th October 2009, 02:19 AM
I've never played Zelda ^__^

Tsk tsk tsk, then you should. Cause they are really good.

firepokemon
22nd October 2009, 05:56 PM
He appeared in my dream last night. I have no context for the dream, other than he made new post and it got lots of replies.

Houndoom_Lover
22nd October 2009, 06:00 PM
No .O. Soon he'll be on a speical of "Gone without a trace" That's a good show TwT

shazza
22nd October 2009, 09:40 PM
He appeared in my dream last night. I have no context for the dream, other than he made new post and it got lots of replies.

Yeah, I've had at least 3 dreams about him since he's left. What the fuck, man!? It's not like I think about it during my day to day activities, or even come here that often.

And now I shall list them:

577. Mikachu replies to the thread! (16/10/09)
588. Mikachu gives me a user message on TPM stating that he is okay but has had to make some new life choices. I go to tell the thread, but someone else has already commented on this. (20/10/09)
605. Mikachu posting again, saying the cocopops in his brain (or something) have stopped so he can return. (21/10/09)

Houndoom_Lover
22nd October 2009, 11:59 PM
I reply to your thread shazza, but you signature gave me a seizure X3 Gwagwa, I like it.

TwT I wanna know where he is, forrizzle. Do you think he's picked up dog sledding?

shazza
23rd October 2009, 01:12 AM
What the fuck is TwT? Today was Tomorrow? Wow, how insightful of you, Houndoom_Lover.

Master Rudy
23rd October 2009, 01:29 AM
What the fuck is TwT? Today was Tomorrow? Wow, how insightful of you, Houndoom_Lover.

I think it's suppose to be a crying face kinda like ;_;
The problem with that however is that "W" makes a very funny looking nose/mouth. Personally I think TuT or ToT looks better for that style face :yes:

Systematic Revolution
23rd October 2009, 01:31 AM
I hope he's picked up dog sledding. That would make my life :D Only because I don't know anybody who actually participates in dog sledding except potentially Craig, since he's Canadian.

PancaKe
23rd October 2009, 01:38 AM
Sigh, I remember craig. Now what ever happened to him?

shazza
23rd October 2009, 01:40 AM
I knew it was an emoticon, I was just being a cynical boy. :D

Master Rudy
23rd October 2009, 01:45 AM
I knew it was an emoticon, I was just being a cynical boy. :D

Oh you mean that one thing.....what's it called again? Oh that's right.........

AN ASSHOLE! :D :yes:

lol j/k ^_~

Systematic Revolution
23rd October 2009, 06:55 AM
Sigh, I remember craig. Now what ever happened to him?

I dunno. He's on AIM often, though.

Houndoom_Lover
23rd October 2009, 01:41 PM
Who's mouth is shaped like a U? That's an abonishment! ^w^ Nerf.

Why isn't the tracking device we implanted in his neck helping us? :O

toucheiruka
23rd October 2009, 04:04 PM
Who's mouth is shaped like a U? That's an abonishment! ^w^ Nerf.

Why isn't the tracking device we implanted in his neck helping us? :O
oh, that thing? I thought it was a parasite.....

Angel Blossom
23rd October 2009, 10:33 PM
My last post mysteriously disappeared. I think the forums are infected with a virus. o.O

Anyway, I'll repeat what I said previously: I find it pathetic that you're all losing sleep over this. Sure, I hope nothing bad has happened to him/her, but it's not as if I'm gonna start having nightmares because somebody on the other side of the world is MIA from a Pokemon forum. ~_~;

Magmar
23rd October 2009, 11:09 PM
My last post mysteriously disappeared. I think the forums are infected with a virus. o.O

Anyway, I'll repeat what I said previously: I find it pathetic that you're all losing sleep over this. Sure, I hope nothing bad has happened to him/her, but it's not as if I'm gonna start having nightmares because somebody on the other side of the world is MIA from a Pokemon forum. ~_~;

lolz

Blademaster
24th October 2009, 01:09 AM

My last post mysteriously disappeared.

Anyway, I'll repeat what I said previously: Why aren't you banned yet on the grounds of being a snarky hypocrite that throws a fit and shits all over everything whenever she feels like it and then goes crying to the Mods whenever the slightest injustice is done to her?

I recently got into a non-personal debate with some newbie in the Video Game forum. That resulted in me getting an infraction. You're rude as fuck all the time and you don't even get a slap on the wrist.

Master Rudy
24th October 2009, 03:42 AM
I recently got into a non-personal debate with some newbie in the Video Game forum. That resulted in me getting an infraction. You're rude as fuck all the time and you don't even get a slap on the wrist.

Well I feel it got a bit over the top in that debate Blade but you did bring up a good point. Personally if it was up to me AB you'd have been gone a long time ago. And don't take it as me "picking on you" again. I'd do the same thing to anyone on the forum that acted like you. Several of us have said it said it before and I'll say it again: if you don't like TPM, the choices the people in charge make, the fact that "everyone picks on you", ect then just leave already. If you did that then people wouldn't get worked up and you wouldn't be "picked on."

Angel Blossom
24th October 2009, 04:05 AM
What about all the people who have assaulted me on this forum? None of them have been banned or warned for it either, and they're usually the ones who start something with me first.

Actually, you can see that happening in this thread rkight now. In my previous post, all I said was that I think it's sad how people are losing sleep over Mikachu Yukitatsu's absence. Some way or another, I've offended you and Rudy (...again), and now I'm defending myself from your incredibly cruel and unlawful remarks.

If anybody here needs to be 'gotten rid of', it's those who are starting shit with me, e.g. Rudy. My God, I can't even give an opinion here without him trying desperately to force me out of the forum, and I don't know why.

Master Rudy
24th October 2009, 04:33 AM
Don't go twisting my words around. It's not you. It's how you act. Notice how I said that if I was in charge I'd ban anyone that acted like you. I'm not trying to force you out in paticular. If it was Shazza, or Pancake, H_L, ect acting the way you do then I'd call them on it as well.

Since you keep missing the point I'll say it again. Your always starting something with someone here and it's not just me so you can stop latching onto me as the one to blame for the world being pissed off at you. In fact I'm starting to lose track of the number of people that you've made angry here at TPM. Seriously if I had as many people mad at me as you do I'd start to wonder if it was something I'm doing. You've already expressed the fact that you disagreed with how things are managed around here. According to you it's everyone else who has the problem and they are all focused on you. So once again I'll ask you this.......if you hate TPM so much and don't get alone with anyone then why do you still bother to post here? It doesn't make sense :-/

Crazy Elf Boy
24th October 2009, 04:37 AM
Ok I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I got a message from one of Mikachu's Facebook friends. The bad news is that it is in Finnish and I can't translate it.

The messages I got where

Mikachu on sulonen

and

mitäs mikael meikäkin alotti uuden elämän jätin tuon ilman aikoisen elämän hukkaamisen pois nyt oon ollu kuivilla ja aijon kyllä ollakki ooks millo tulossa oulussa käymään ois kiva nähdä pitkästä aikaa eihän tuota ole nähty ku varmaan joskus 2004 kesällä viimeksi.

From what I have gathered from that I think is that Mikachu has gone to visit someone or something.

firepokemon
24th October 2009, 05:09 AM
OMG I HAD NIGHTMARE THEREFORE I R PATHETIC I SHALL CRY TONIGHT OF TEARS FOR MY SHAME AT MY PATHETICNESS ON THE INTERNET. I R HORRIBLE.

Heald
24th October 2009, 07:57 AM
Yeah I'm putting a stop to this now. Either stay on topic and keep your posts constructive, or feel free to test my patience and I will infract you. That is a promise.

Angel Blossom
24th October 2009, 08:13 AM
mitäs mikael meikäkin alotti uuden elämän jätin tuon ilman aikoisen elämän hukkaamisen pois nyt oon ollu kuivilla ja aijon kyllä ollakki ooks millo tulossa oulussa käymään ois kiva nähdä pitkästä aikaa eihän tuota ole nähty ku varmaan joskus 2004 kesällä viimeksi.

From what I have gathered from that I think is that Mikachu has gone to visit someone or something.
See what I mean? =P No reason to lose any sleep.

Crazy Elf Boy
24th October 2009, 08:21 AM
Ah not really I did say thats what I think might be happening. The other translation I got is he had an episode like he had back in 2004 from what I have heard it wasn't pretty and have relocated him to somewhere else.

RedStarWarrior
24th October 2009, 10:52 AM
Yeah I'm putting a stop to this now. Either stay on topic and keep your posts constructive, or feel free to test my patience and I will infract you. That is a promise.
I say we should infract Mikachu Yukitatsu for disappearing without telling us.

Houndoom_Lover
24th October 2009, 01:13 PM
I agree! The leaver! :O Can we make the TPM law. We'll be like the Soviet Union that way!

I founnd a traslation site, and it traslated his name, the words, leave away, and since 2004....

"Bewilderment Mikachu is sulonenand what michael meikäkin alotti uuden vital jätin tuon exclusive once vital hukkaamisen away now askew ollu litter and aijon yea be ooks as toward oulussa privy ois cute behold prolonged at eihän turn-out ole nähty ku sort sometimes 2004 summer last "

WTF traslator .O. I'm scared. Neeerh!! NEERRRJH <- scared sounds

Dave got in trouble!? Then why the hell am I the only one with my infraction showing? What the heck? Though it does make me look pretty badass :3 Like a Tattoo. I'm a freakin' TPM biker chick.

Can we call a thousand posts a Mikachu? Like "You're offically a Mikachu trainer" TwT In his memory.

incredibly cruel and unlawful remarks.

What the heck are you, Stephie Meyer?

I wish we can go to Finnland and be like, "We missssss you!!!" ToT!

Touch, you made me laugh out loud with that parasite comment. 'Cause its true. I'm pretty parasitic :l Hoopla!

What's Mukachu's favorite Pokemon, anyone know?

shazza
25th October 2009, 03:16 AM
With that message, and with all the evidence mentioned previously pointing towards it, I think it's pretty safe to assume what has occurred.

My best wishes to him and look forward to his return.

PancaKe
25th October 2009, 07:39 AM
We should make this a get well soon mikachu thread and then send it to him somehow... That would make me smile if it were me :D

toucheiruka
25th October 2009, 01:08 PM
Touch, you made me laugh out loud with that parasite comment. 'Cause its true. I'm pretty parasitic :l Hoopla!

good, now get off me.

Houndoom_Lover
25th October 2009, 01:55 PM
Shutup! I'm not done draining your blood!

Magmar
25th October 2009, 10:15 PM
I love how H_L's sig knows about the Unown thread before I do. Thanks, off to check it!

And a get well Mikachu thread seems timely. hang in there Mike! :025:

Houndoom_Lover
27th October 2009, 01:51 PM
It's how my sig rolls, Magmar :O It rolls phat!

Can we have a party when he gets back?

toucheiruka
27th October 2009, 04:17 PM
It's how my sig rolls, Magmar :O It rolls phat!

Can we have a party when he gets back?
you got my vote!

Magmar
27th October 2009, 08:42 PM
I guess it depends on what kind of party you want to have. Another post-a-thon? Poor Mike'll have a relapse!

PancaKe
27th October 2009, 09:37 PM
I hope he gets back soon; I'm sure he's about to win a load of unowns for "where the hell are you?" categories

Kurosakura
28th October 2009, 12:08 AM
I don't think he'll mind winning all those Unowns. I just hope he gets better.

Houndoom_Lover
29th October 2009, 11:13 PM
Naw, I only have classy parties, with nude hookers anmd cupcakes! Hoopla!!! :0

MeLoVeGhOsTs
30th October 2009, 03:28 AM
I so envy you..

Houndoom_Lover
30th October 2009, 01:38 PM
Most people do, MLG, most people do :3

I bet it Finnish strippers are always cold.

toucheiruka
30th October 2009, 03:24 PM
Naw, I only have classy parties, with nude hookers anmd cupcakes! Hoopla!!! :0
did you say cupcakes? count me in.

MeLoVeGhOsTs
2nd November 2009, 05:17 AM
I'm into the naked hookers, but oh well. To each his own.

Lady Vulpix
2nd November 2009, 08:34 AM
I bet it Finnish strippers are always cold.I wouldn't count on it. I've been in a Finnish sauna. Those things are painfully hot.

I adhere to the good wishes sent to Mikachu. I hope he gets well and returns soon.

Magmar
4th November 2009, 06:52 PM
I wouldn't count on it. I've been in a Finnish sauna. Those things are painfully hot.

Really? Even though it's off-topic just a little bit, it's actually not, really--tell us about Finland, Gabi :) I am teh intrigued what it's like to a traveler, and maybe Mike, when he gets back, would be interested in your Finnish experience?:v

shazza
6th January 2010, 06:46 AM
I went to stalk his Facebook today and noticed that some chick has posted a video on there - as well as having posted before hand, so I sent her a message:

Shannon Green January 6 at 7:50pm
Hi there,
Mikael has been part of an online Pokemon community with us for numerous years, and we miss him dearly. Do you have any estimations when he will return from his "holiday"?
Thank you in advance. Peace.

Emmi Luhtasela January 6 at 11:38pm Report
Yes, I know that he has been part of that web site. I can't say when he will be back, sorry.... I maybe contacted him some time in the future and I'll tell him your message. What I do know, that he misses that Pokemon site and facebook friends as well and as soon as possible he'll try to be contacted here or there. Hopefully he'll be back soon... We all miss him.... I'm sorry that I can't help more than this, but im sure that it's ok to Mikael you to tell this foward in the Pokemon website.

Shannon Green January 6 at 4:43am
Thanks for that, Emmi. :)
Just tell him, when/if you get the chance to talk to him, that shazza says that everyone at TPM misses him enormously and can't wait until he returns. We have had a topic dedicated to him when we first noticed his absence. TPM isn't the same without him. All the best friend. x.

So hopefully she tells him soon. :)

shazza
14th January 2010, 12:48 AM
I just got this from Mikachu's friend:

"Mikael called to me couple days ago and he told you that he misses all of you very much too. I told him your message. There is no knowing when he'll be back from Visala (He told me, that I can tell you this). So if you could write this to the topic about Mikael. And if there is some writings, that you would like Mikael to see, send them to me, so I can print them and take them to Mikael."

Send any messages you wish. I'll also pass along all the user comments and Facebook comments he has received over the past few months.

Blademaster
14th January 2010, 12:00 PM
Tell him to bring me back a souvenir. :D

Jeff
14th January 2010, 12:16 PM
I'm sure he'd like to know that he got the ? Unown, and that his 20-100 word pokemon game is still going.

shazza
21st March 2010, 06:44 AM
Well boys and girls, it was a wild ride. TPM is at equilibrium once more.