PDA

View Full Version : Karl Lagerfeld is a douche

Drago
11th October 2009, 10:38 PM
In the battle for beauty, and particularly in modeling, girls have been getting thinner and thinner. There are some publications however, who have said 'no more', and made the commendable decision to stop showing imagery of ridiculously thin women.

This has drawn the ire of Karl Lagerfeld. Who in the Christ is Karl Lagerfeld? I don't know. Some ugly looking dude who digs emaciated models.

"No one wants to see curvy women," Lagerfeld was quoted as saying on the website of news magazine Focus on Sunday.

"You've got fat mothers with their bags of chips sitting in front of the television and saying that thin models are ugly," he added.

The world of fashion is about "dreams and illusions", he said, dismissing as "absurd" the debate prompted by Brigitte magazine which said it would no longer feature professional models on its pages.

Brigitte, one of Germany's top women's magazines, said last week it would only publish photographs of "real women" after readers complained they could not identify with the models depicted.
http://bigpondmovies.com/libraries/article_library/aap_newsml/4275320e-984d-4b94-8c53-18b1db92a9eb/

I just happen to think that this guy is a dipstick asswipe. 'No one wants to see curvy women' he says... Well I say hell yeah to the curves; he can stick his fashion opinion up his clacker.

Anyone else have an opinion on this dweeb?

Kurosakura
11th October 2009, 10:45 PM
If I were a guy, I don't think I'd want a pencil caked with make-up as my girlfriend. Douche he is!

abunaidesu
11th October 2009, 10:54 PM
I'm pretty sure the majority of his comments are him trolling. Even if he was serious, who cares? No one outside the fashion world actually cares or knows who he is. Let him continue to sink in his own idiosyncrasies.

Crystal Mew
12th October 2009, 02:40 AM
who?

Whatever, everyone has their own opinions on what they find attractive on someone else...douche or not, thats how everybody is, whether they choose to vocalize it or not...in which case he has. I won't lose sleep over this I could care less lol

mr_pikachu
12th October 2009, 06:10 AM
There are people in this world who find farm animals to be the epitome of beauty.

And, much more sadly, sexuality.

Are they better or worse than this Lagerfeld? You decide.

What's the difference between a Scotsman and the Rolling Stones? The Stones say, "Hey, you, get off of my cloud!" A Scotsman says, "Hey, McCloud, get off of my ewe!"

Houndoom_Lover
12th October 2009, 09:51 AM
:3 I'm grealy enjoying these douche topics

Blademaster
12th October 2009, 10:44 AM
That guy is one ugly fucker. Who is he to be siding with the models? They sure as shit wouldn't side with him.

abunaidesu
12th October 2009, 02:51 PM
That guy is one ugly fucker. Who is he to be siding with the models? They sure as shit wouldn't side with him.

Considering he could make them rich and anorexic, they'd be quick to be his muse.