PDA

View Full Version : TPM SSBB Tournament - Round 2! The HORROR.

Andrew
14th October 2009, 08:28 AM
TPM SSBB Tournament! Round 2!

One round is done. Goodbye to:
Classy Cat 18 - 1418-6473-9189
DivineAll - 2148-7871-3631
ChoboChibi - 4167-9321-6533

STILL IN THE COMPETITION!

BladeMaster - 0130-1527-6023
TheMissingLink - 2019 9684 4503
DarkestLight -5412 9662 7107
DragoKnight - 2063-0581-8154
Unbraced - 0259-4726-2901
Andrew -2879-1043-8011
Crazy Elf Boy - 4640-5769-6275
VirtualPlay - 4468 5453 8651.

From the last round, DarkestLight and Unbraced had the same amount of point, so GOOD ON THEM! I thought I'd be nice so they're both coming through.

The RULES are as follows! Same as last time!

Banned Stages

75m
Rumble Falls
Mushroom Kingdoms.
Flat Zone 2
Rainbow Ride
Big Blue
New Pork City

Be sure to remove them from rotation in your options menu.

Items

BANNED
Baseball Bat
Hammers
SuperSpicy Curry
Dragoon

Be sure to turn these off in your items menu.

All others - Set to low.

Battle Type

5 Stock
10 Minute Time Limit
1 on 1
3 Matches
Loser Chooses Stage

THE TWIST

Each person chooses 5 Characters.
I will then randomize each person to correspond with the characters. You will be restricted to 5 characters to choose from. Someone with mad smash skills should be able to adapt to new characters.

So, please post your 5. You can be strategic, or you can choose your favourite.

Me

1) Pokemon Trainer
2) Wario
3) MetaKnight
4) Ness
5) Bowser

You have 3 days to post your 5 Characters or else I shall choose for you!

Once this is sorted, I shall post the lineups.

Blademaster
14th October 2009, 10:47 AM
1. Luigi
2. Sonic
3. Ganondorf
4. Mario
5. King Dedede

Also, can we have some sort of rule implemented so that it's illegal to make a team of solely Ike, Metaknight, Wolf, Pit, and Falco or something?

The_Missing_Link
14th October 2009, 11:01 AM
I would add Ganondorf and DeDeDe to that list as well :\

1) Mario
2) Pokemon Trainer
3) Sheik
4) Samus
5) Lucario

Drago
14th October 2009, 07:16 PM
1. Falco
2. Pikachu
3. Pokemon Trainer
4. Sonic
5. Bowser

Aww, guess this means I don't get a chance to unleash Jigglypuff or Diddy Kong. Really wanted Fox, too... But I decided hey, I've already got his near-double - there's no way Bowser's getting benched!! RAWR!!

DarkestLight
14th October 2009, 08:47 PM
1) Kirby
2) Sonic
3) Peach
4) Zero Suit Samus
5) Ike

Man, I can't use Ivysaur or Olimar...but that's fine.

Unbraced
14th October 2009, 08:57 PM
1 Kirdy
2 Snake
3 Luigi
4 Lucario
5 Ike

Thanks for keeping me in Andrew. now I can take back that blue streak I swore after loseing to Dracoknight

Crazy Elf Boy
15th October 2009, 05:18 PM
My Team shall be

1: Zelda
2: Wolf
3: Peach
4: Link
5: Lucas

Blademaster
24th October 2009, 05:47 PM
I'm pretty sure the 3 days have passed. Is this still going on, Ozzy? VP is the only person who's missing in action.

The_Missing_Link
24th October 2009, 06:03 PM
Give it another day or two. If he doesn't show up, I'll run it. I don't have a prize but I think accolades is good enough

Blademaster
24th October 2009, 10:55 PM
...There's a prize?

The_Missing_Link
25th October 2009, 01:03 AM
He said he had a prize

Andrew
26th October 2009, 02:17 AM
There's still a prize. Sorry, just been busy as. New job and BF and all!

Just going to tally it up and randomise the one who didn't post. Then I'm going to blast out your 5 assigned characters!

Andrew
1st November 2009, 02:34 AM
Here's everyone randomised players. You MUST play within these 5. The only exception being characters with various forms. Samus/Zelda etc. Thank Random.Org. I also addded in some randoms for VP's lack of post.

BladeMaster - 0130-1527-6023
# 5) Lucario
# Ness
# 4 Lucario
# Bowser
# 2) Pokemon Trainer

TheMissingLink - 2019 9684 4503
IceClimbers
Kirby
JigglyPuff
Peach
Luigi

DarkestLight -5412 9662 7107
# 4: Link
# Sonic
# Mario
# 2 Snake
# DonkeyKong

DragoKnight - 2063-0581-8154
# 3. Pokemon Trainer
# 2) Sonic
# King Dedede
# 4) Samus
# 5. Bowser

Unbraced - 0259-4726-2901
# Pokemon Trainer
# Wario
# Kirby
# 2: Wolf
# 3) Sheik

Andrew -2879-1043-8011
# Zelda
# 1) Mario
# DiddyKong
# Ganondorf
# Pikmin & Olimer

Crazy Elf Boy - 4640-5769-6275
# 3: Peach
# 5) Ike
# MetaKnight
# 1. Falco
# Luigi

VirtualPlay - 4468 5453 8651.
# . Sonic
# 2. Pikachu
# 5 Ike
# 4) Zero Suit Samus
# 5: Lucas

This is a non-elimination round. But you play within your Pool. And only with these characters. This is in addition to previous rules.

Pool A
# BladeMaster
# DarkestLight
# Unbraced
# Andrew
Pool B
# Crazy Elf Boy
# DragoKnight
# TheMissingLink
# VirtualPlay

You have 2 weeks to post your results.

Blademaster
1st November 2009, 05:12 AM
...What is up with that number format? Weird-ass format, repeating characters... Am I the only one that can't understand what you're trying to tell us?

Crazy Elf Boy
1st November 2009, 05:56 AM
It seems he has just copy and pasted the character names from the various posts of the people who signed up and just forgot to delete the numbers. And as for the repeating characters I suggest you take that up with either the randomiser or Andrew not noticing he gave you the same character twice.

DarkestLight
1st November 2009, 06:47 AM
o.O ::Looks at his list::

Man....This is going to be an odd one. Ok then, I figure I'll see ya'll on sometime today...

Crazy Elf Boy
1st November 2009, 07:45 AM
Wow DL it looks like you got the obligatory mascot pick.

The_Missing_Link
2nd November 2009, 12:37 PM
Wouldn't it have been more simple if you assigned us 5 different characters instead of us listing our favorites and doing whatever the hell you did with them?

btw, Blade ended up with Lucario twice

Andrew
2nd November 2009, 03:22 PM
TML - No because then people would of complained the roster would've been filled with "shitty characters". This way gave you all an equal chance of populating the roster with characters you are familiar with.

Also, yes. He did. Unfortunate, but it was bound to happen. Blame the randomiser.

Blade- What can I help you with?

Blademaster
2nd November 2009, 03:59 PM
EDIT: So... Why did we all have to pick 5 characters then? Most of us probably don't like at least a few of our choices and so we won't use them at all. So... What's the point? I thought we picked the five and then you were gonna randomize our match-ups or something. Like me (Dedede) VS. Unbraced (Luigi), and then in another round me (Sonic) VS. Becca (Mario), etc..

So all we do is pick from the characters we've been given and then fight each other with them like in Round 1?

The_Missing_Link
2nd November 2009, 04:32 PM
I'm familiar with none of the characters you gave me and think they're all shitty. It looks like you took characters from everyone's list and redistributed them to other people. Why? Just giving people random characters without making this retarded list would accomplish the same thing

Just tell me why you had us make our lists. Seriously, I want to know how that plays in to making this whole thing reasonable

Andrew
3rd November 2009, 01:37 AM
Blademaster - The point of you choosing 5 Characters.

1) You choose some you like in the hope in the randomiser, you'll get them in your 5.
2) You choose some ones which are a bit shitty in hopes that other people get them in their 5.

If I chose exactly who you'd be forced to use and their matchups that wouldn't be very fair. And I think you'd be much unhappier. By giving you 5, you have limitations, but you have to work around them. A good smasher can play with a variety of characters. (IE FOX ONLY NO ITEMS FINAL DESTINATION!)

TML - Sorry. That's how the randomiser came out. In the right hands those characters can be very deadly. But haven't I seen you play Kirby before?

Also, see my reply to above.

Finally, in response to your post before you edited it, I'm sorry a few random symbols and numbers before characters make it difficult for you to read. I'm between places ATM and that extra 5 minutes it takes is precious.

The_Missing_Link
3rd November 2009, 01:48 AM

1) You choose some you like in the hope in the randomiser, you'll get them in your 5.
2) You choose some ones which are a bit shitty in hopes that other people get them in their 5.

If I chose exactly who you'd be forced to use and their matchups that wouldn't be very fair. And I think you'd be much unhappier. By giving you 5, you have limitations, but you have to work around them. A good smasher can play with a variety of characters. (IE FOX ONLY NO ITEMS FINAL DESTINATION!)

TML - Sorry. That's how the randomiser came out. In the right hands those characters can be very deadly. But haven't I seen you play Kirby before?

Also, see my reply to above.

Finally, in response to your post before you edited it, I'm sorry a few random symbols and numbers before characters make it difficult for you to read. I'm between places ATM and that extra 5 minutes it takes is precious.

No, I just killed him a lot. I used to play Kirby in the original and have played him in SSBB but he's not my best character

You still didn't answer my question. Why the list in the first place? Again, giving us 5 random characters accomplishes the same thing and avoids something like what happened to Blade

The symbols didn't confuse me - your original post with the lack of detail did. "I will then randomize each person to correspond with the characters" - that doesn't even make sense

If you're in-between places, how will you compete?

Andrew
3rd November 2009, 04:49 AM
The point of you choosing 5 Characters:

By giving you 5, you have limitations, but you have to work around them. A good smasher can play with a variety of characters.

And in regards to me, if I can try sneak in some matches here and there it's cool. Otherwise I'm ok with it, since I'm not playing for a prize, you all are.

Blademaster
3rd November 2009, 02:39 PM

...I coulda done that?

The_Missing_Link
3rd November 2009, 02:57 PM
...I coulda done that?

Apparently, but I don't think anyone could tell from his initial post

Meh, I packaged up my Wii for a party and haven't set it back up yet. Should be done in the coming days

Andrew
3rd November 2009, 04:26 PM
If you read 'The Twist' properly you may have gained that impression.

The_Missing_Link
3rd November 2009, 05:45 PM
How could anyone read it properly? It made no sense to me. "I will then randomize each person to correspond with the characters" - it sounds like you take everyone's lists and randomize it so each person ends up with someone else's choices (which somewhat related to how it actually went down but who could tell?)

Blademaster
3rd November 2009, 09:37 PM
I thought the Twist meant we picked 5 Pokemon as our 'pool' and then you randomly picked one for each of us per battle.

VirtualPlay
4th November 2009, 08:12 AM
I apologize for my lack of posting, but I thought that I had been DQ'd for inactivity.

In any case, I agree with TML and Blade, the whole randomizing crap made no sense. While I'm not opposed to the idea of random characters, it was totally confusing how you laid it out.

Also, can we pick any of those 5 at any time, or must we play with them all in order?

The_Missing_Link
4th November 2009, 11:53 AM
I think you can pick any of the 5, which sort of cuts down on the random part since you can just choose someone you're most familiar with and that negates the "adapting to new characters" bit

Andrew
5th November 2009, 12:46 AM
Do any of you have anything that isn't antogonistic to add?

Get brawling.

Blademaster
5th November 2009, 05:22 PM
"Antagonistic."

:heh:

And ain't nobody contacted me yet.

The_Missing_Link
5th November 2009, 05:24 PM
Me v. Drago

TML: Peach
Drago: Sonic
Stage: Mario Circuit
Victor: Drago with 2 lives
Comments: Lag did not serve me well. And Peach's smash sucks

TML: Kirby
Drago: Pokemon Trainer
Stage: Luigi's Mansion
Victor: Drago with 1 life
Comments: Fucking used the same moves. Not happy with this outcome

Drago: Samus
Stage: Battlefield
Victor: TML with 3 lives
Comments: Open space and nowhere to go

Drago
5th November 2009, 05:32 PM
TML: Peach
Stage: Mario Circuit
Victor: Drago with 2 lives
Comments: Indeed, one of the worst Final Smashes vs. one of the best. Sonic's Super Sonic is good for about a KO and a half. Unfortunately, my camera ran out of space midway through this match, so there's no footage... Too much movement for it to have been terribly interesting anyway, though.

Drago: Pokemon Trainer
Victor: Drago with 1 life
Comments: Am I weak to Kirby, or have I just been pitted against particularly good ones? TML jumped off to an early lead; I was getting pummeled something shocking; Charizard's lag was exposed and Squirtle was largely ineffective in short appearances. Ivysaur truly is king among men... The mansion stopped Bullet Seed from helping me out, but Ivy can just pepper an opponent with little hits like few others. I mean, I didn't really win, per se, as TML took a tumble that you only see in online matches. I looked to have been on the offensive, though.

Drago: Samus
Stage: Battlefield
Victor: TML with 3 lives
Comments: Now we see why I don't use Samus. Holy holy hell this was ugly. It was basically all of the goodness of TML's Kirby without any of my Ivysaur goodness to counter. A Smash Ball helped me looked a little less hapless as ZS was able to keep me mobile, but I could still hardly land an offensive. I... still don't know all of ZS's moves, actually. Watching the video, you'll notice that later on I discover her smash B and fall in love with it. lol

DarkestLight
5th November 2009, 05:45 PM
ZS is love >> and I need to battle these people already!!

Drago
5th November 2009, 06:43 PM
Virt: Pikachu
Stage: Yoshi's Island
Winner: Drago - 1 stock
It's apparent pretty early on how much lag you'll have to adjust for, and though it was so-so in the beginning, by the end this got pretty ugly on the lag front. Pretty even match-up here; two quick characters able to just pelt each other with relative ease, getting a KO wasn't quite so easy. Virt was no doubt frustrated by my ability to dodge Pikachu's dreaded Thunderbolt (simply because I spam that thing so much as Pika I know exactly when to expect it); I thought I had it in the bag late, but when the lag started to really set in, Virt was able to adjust his playstyle much better, and take me out another two times to narrow it down to a one stock victory.

Virt: Pikachu
Drago: Bowser
Stage: Picto Chat
Winner: Drago - 1 stock
I don't think Virt had loser chooses set up, unless of course he also chose Picto Chat. Anyhow, this match was fun, but intense!! We were using the stage's elements to provide some cover, and Virt twice had me on the ropes with one of those bastard little spiky things. I limited my use of Bowser's B moves (both his up and down would have put me in the air, prone to a Thunderbolt), but when I had Virt down to one life, I knew how to end it... BOWSER FLYING SLAM OF DOOM!! RAWR!!

Virt: Zero Suit Samus
Drago: King Dedede
Stage: Spear Pillar
Winner: Virt - 3 stock
At the beginning, this looked like a joke. Virt was able to dance rings around my Dedede with ZS's superior speed; De's slow, floaty style certainly doesn't suit Spear Pillar well at all. Once I got my bearings and started actually chucking some Waddle Dees around, it was a little less futile... But it was clear that Virt had me stooged, the whole way through. On a related note, Cresselia is a MEAN MOFO!! I can get around Dialga or Palkia without many problems, but those sweeping boomerang things? Holy hell, man!

The_Missing_Link
5th November 2009, 07:01 PM
Me v. VP

VP: Samus
Stage: Norfair
Victor: TML with 2 lives
Comments: No lag!

VP: Pikachu
Stage: Distant Planet
Victor: VP with 2 lives
Comments: Bad timing on my part though VP was on full offense

VP: Sonic
Victor: VP with 1 life
Comments: I hate smash balls, period

VirtualPlay
5th November 2009, 07:26 PM
So I grabbed two of my three competitions.

VirtualPlay vs. DragoKnight

VirtualPlay: Pikachu
DragoKnight: Sonic
Winner: DragoKnight, 1 Stock remaining
Comments: LAAAAAG! Ugh, I might've actually won this one were it not for the lag messing up my moves. Then again, it might've turned out the same since DK had to accommodate as well. This ended with about 18 seconds left…I was pushing for Sudden Death but he got me at the end.

DragoKnight: Bowser
Stage: Picto Chat
Winner: DragoKnight, 1 Stock remaining
Comments: Okay, so apparently it doesn't matter if everyone sets "Loser Chooses Next" in their options, it will still do it by majority, and random if a tie (which it almost always is). In any case, rawr Bowser and his Sacrificial KO throw! Got me with it twice! Another really close match, though.

VirtualPlay: Zero Suit Samus
DragoKnight: King Dedede
Winnter: VirtualPlay, 3 Stock remaining
Comments: I admit, this was a bit too easy, and I might've had 4 remaining at the end had I watched out for all of Cresselia's boomerangs that swept through the tunnel. Nice switch-up, though, definitely liked playing ZSS on Spear Pillar. I avoided Dedede's two FS's for the most part, thanks to the terrain.

VirtualPlay vs. The_Missing_Link

VirtualPlay: Zero Suit Samus/Samus
The_Missing_Link: Kirby
Stage: Norfair
Winner: The_Missing_Link, 2 Stock remaining
Comments: After the luck I had with ZSS against DragoKnight I figured I'd start off with her. Nope, not as good. Could've been a 1-stock victory had the wall of lava not stopped Kirby when I hit with the Final Smash. Still, I love the Golden Sun victory theme medley that plays here! Oh, and NO LAG! Although that's 'cause TML and I live, like, within 100 miles of each other.

Stage: Distant Planet
Winner: VirtualPlay, 2 Stock remaining
Comments: Pika vs. Kirby, gotta love the classics. The entire time I kept thinking of battling Olimar here at the end of All-Star and trying to get him to stupidly land in the monster's mouth, which he usually did. TML didn't, but I still managed to take her down. The ending was amusing, actually. I knocked her away, and she puffed back almost far enough. I jumped to hit, but missed, and as she was using Final Cutter, I managed to latch onto the edge, causing her to sail past my second-long invincibility, not grab the ledge that I held, and fall to her doom.

VirtualPlay: Sonic
Winner: VirtualPlay, 1 Stock remaining
Comments: There were so many Smash Balls! TML got like, 4 of them, each time simply damaging me and eating the recovery before I could get it. I got three; I lost the first by a well-timed hit by her, but knocked her off with both of the others, including the final hit. I also liked how I kept her off with a very well timed Star Rod toss JUST before she touched ground after using all 5 puffs. Knocked her to the bottom corner, unable to recover.

Andrew
7th November 2009, 08:08 PM
In fact I'm available now to brawl for a few hours. Anyone?

Unbraced
7th November 2009, 08:31 PM
I can brawl in the new few hours. PM me.

Andrew
8th November 2009, 06:11 AM
Andrew: Olimar
UB: Wario
Stage: Moses Island
Victor: Andrew
Comments: I had to get Wario up to like over 300% before I could kill him. Persistant bugger.

UB: Kirby
Andrew: Diddy Kong
Stage: Green Hill Zone
Comments: I was so losing this so bad. But I managed a few cheap kills and scraped back a win.

UB: Kirby
Andrew: Mario
Stage: Delfino Plaza
Comments: Not a fan of Mario, but I love this stage. Managed a win, but Mario's FS sucks.

Drago
10th November 2009, 08:39 AM
Elf: Peach
Stage: Shadow Moses
Victor: Elf (1 stock)
Comments: If you want a close match, this is it. I mean... wow. Elf had me outclassed throughout, but I finally nabbed Super Sonic right at the end. And it's a hit... and another... and another... she's flying off the top of the screen for the win... annnnddddd.... TIME'S UP! SUDDEN DEATH. OMFG. One last Peach throw and Sonic's done. Not happy.

Drago: PT
Elf: Falco
Victor: Elf (3 stock)
Comments: Falco on a flat stage? FUGETABOUDIT. My boy Ivy nearly brought me back to a respectable two-stock loss, but I'm overselling his value here. Squirtle's ability to duck under Falco's shots made him my best option, but I can't say I really used him that well, either.

Drago: Bowser
Elf: Falco
Victor: Drago (2 stock)
Out of all the matches I've fought, it's hard to believe that a match against the Australian CEB would give me the worst LAG ever. My camera actually ran out of space midway through this horrible, horrible fight. It was so slow, it was registering every tilt attack as a smash. Had Elf managed to snag some Smash Balls this would have been over easily. He only got the one and accidentally self KO'd, while I was able to gobble up the rest. Who'd have thought there'd be a day where Bowser would be a respectable match-up for a Falco? :o

Not happy with these results. Not happy at all. All the same, good games, Elf! :3

Crazy Elf Boy
10th November 2009, 08:49 AM
CEB: Peach
Dragoknight: Sonic
Stage: Shadow Moses
Winner: CEB (1 Stock)
Comments: Seriously though this match was so friggin' close I thought I was a goner at the end by thank god for the time, the sudden death was a bit of a dance about till I just managed to get the winning hit on him. After this one my hands were really shaking.

CEB: Faclo
Dragokight: Pokemon Trainer
Stage: Pokemon Stadium
Winner: CEB
This match was a little bit more one sided but Ivysaur did seem to give him the best chance at winning but the 2 kill Landmaster strikes again.

CEB: Falco
Dragoknigt: Bowser
Stage: Yoshi’s Island
Winner: Drago
This was probably one of the worst matches I have ever played just lag every where 1 in game minute probably lasted 5 normal minutes and everything was just ridiculous. When i finally got a smash attack due to the horrible lag I wasn't able to have enough control and the slight momentum it gets from swivling around caused me to KO myself. One time I was actually contemplating jumping off just to get it over with but as soon as I was about to drop off screen it managed to correct itself again.

Blademaster
11th November 2009, 09:37 PM
We're running low on time, boys and girls. Where's the rest of my pool?

The_Missing_Link
12th November 2009, 12:34 AM
Me v. CEB

CEB: Falco
Stage: Final Destination
Victor: TML with 3 lives, CEB with 2
Comments: Due to 2 disconnections (I'm lying blame on CEB's end), we're postponing this until later on.

TML:
CEB:
Stage:
Victor:
Comments:

TML:
CEB:
Stage:
Victor:
Comments:

Andrew
12th November 2009, 01:10 AM
I will agree, CEB Has terrible internet. Everyone who battles him suffers awful lag.

Andrew
13th November 2009, 11:09 PM
I'm available to battle now

Blademaster
14th November 2009, 06:12 PM
Tomorrow is the deadline, guys...

DarkestLight
15th November 2009, 01:01 PM
Blade, let's do this now while I still have the free moment.

Blademaster
15th November 2009, 02:04 PM
Blade VS. Darkly

Round 1

Blade: Bowser
Darkly: DK
Victor: Blade (3 stock)
Comments: This is why Donkey Kong isn't a credible Mario villain anymore. :D

Round 2

Blade: Lucario
Darkly: Link
Victor: Blade (2 stock)
Comments: Kaaaameeeehaaaaaaaameeeeeeee... HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

Round 3

Blade: Ness
Darkly: Sonic
Stage: Mario Bros.
Victor: Darkly (1 stock)
Comments: Bad stage for Ness, bad opponent for Ness... Whatcha gonna do? We mostly died to random enemies anyway.

DarkestLight
15th November 2009, 02:17 PM
Ok As I watch Blade kill me again....

me vs Blade

Round 1
Me: DK
Win: Blade

Ok #1, I suck as DK, and it was funny we both started with heavy hitters. Needless to say, I did kill Blade what..3 times, and I'm pretty sure my survival skills are what kept me alive for even half of that.

Round 2
Me: Link

K. Link=#2 character I can't play as. Needless to say, it took a while before I figured out that chain shit is his throwing thing. Again, evasive maneuvers kept me alive far longer than Blade would have liked.

Round 3
Blade: Ness
Me: Sonic
Stage: Super Mario Bros
Win: Me

THANK GOD I CHOSE SONIC. Never mind the fact I hate that stage, but well, we both used itto our advantages. I just happened to be faster in picking turtles and flinging them.

Round 4
Blade: PT
Me: Mario
Stage: Hanenbow

>> This stage is gay. Never theless, I tried my hardest, but at the end it came down to me not having any real aim when shooting off Final Smashes. That and a damn Charizard with a LAZER ATTACHED TO ITS HEAD!

All in all very good matches n_n! Now where's Unbraced and Andrew...

Houndoom_Lover
15th November 2009, 02:44 PM
I forgot the tournament was still going on! I love the Luigi's Mansion level. This is so exciting- I wish there was some way to stream it X3

Blademaster
16th November 2009, 04:21 PM
We've only had 2 out of 6 battles. We still need:

UB VS. Blade
UB VS. Darkly
Ozzy VS. Darkly
Ozzy VS. Blade

We're already past the deadline, but I'm pretty sure we're all still interested.

UB, Ozzy, where are you?

The_Missing_Link
16th November 2009, 04:42 PM
I tried to get in contact with CEB last night but no luck

I shouldn't have to be initiating the PMs all the time, buddy

Andrew
16th November 2009, 05:26 PM
I should be available in about 8 hours

Andrew
17th November 2009, 12:39 AM
Available now :)

Blademaster
19th November 2009, 12:59 AM
Right, registering you now, Ozzy. You're still here, yeah?

Andrew
19th November 2009, 01:09 AM
Just getting it all connected back up again. God my Wii is a bitch when it comes to the internets. GIve me 10

Blademaster
19th November 2009, 01:59 AM
Blade VS. Andrew

Round 1

Andrew: Zelda
Stage: Delfino Plaza
Victor: Blade (1 stock)
Comments: Magic VS. Aura. Best fight of the three, IMHO.

Round 2

Andrew: Ganondorf
Stage: Pokemon Stadium 2
Victor: Andrew (3 stock)
Comments: I used Ganondorf in the first round... Now I know how it feels. :(

Round 3

Andrew: Mario
Stage: Pictochat
Victor: Andrew (1 stock)

Comments: It was a close battle, but Mario grabbed a Beam Sword on his last life and slashed me with it enough to chip my last 2 stocks off for the win.

Overall, the lag was a bit more bearable than usual. It actually vanished altogether at one point during the second match.

Good game, Ozzy.

Unbraced
20th November 2009, 02:57 PM
I'm available for a while

Blademaster
20th November 2009, 06:50 PM
Define 'awhile?'

Unbraced
21st November 2009, 08:06 PM
I'm ready to brawl for the next few hours

Blademaster
3rd December 2009, 04:31 PM
OK, it's been like 2 weeks. Can we votekick the stragglers or something, Ozzy?

Unbraced
3rd December 2009, 05:59 PM
^ it's not my fault. I've tried to find of opponents

Andrew
3rd December 2009, 08:31 PM
I'm ready to brawl now.

I'm going to have the results up and next round out by this afternoon.