PDA

View Full Version : Total shock on the Kids WB Rap-a-thon...

Zak
12th April 2003, 03:05 PM
...My sister was one of the winners!

http://www.kidswb.com/Stuff/Generic/0,10498,1808%7C,00.html

She's the one on the top row, second from the right (Yael).

Just thought I'd share that... stuff like that doesn't happpen every day yano;)... It would be nice if you lent a helping hand by voting.;)

Anyways... to make more of a point to this topic... who saw her rap, and what did you think? ^^;;

~Zak

Too Cool Scyther
12th April 2003, 05:08 PM
Well, I voted for only those who mentioned Pokemon in it. It sounds decent from what I've read, I have yet to see today's episode though... so maybe I'll hear a rap or two during the commercials.

Crystal Mew
12th April 2003, 06:17 PM
Yeah,I saw that today ^^
I so thought it was your sister too.....
I have seen her pic before, and she was from Mass

So I was like.. "omg..is that Zak's sister?"

cause you guys look alike....and she resembled you :P

Well,I did vote for her =P

Hanada Tattsu
12th April 2003, 09:34 PM
Wow, congrats Zak! I voted for your sister too!

It's freaky, the girl named Julia goes to my school, but I didn't vote for her cause I hate her. :D

PAK Man
13th April 2003, 12:42 PM
I didn't know that was your sister! I liked her rap a lot. I'm going to vote for it!

Rocketboy
19th April 2003, 03:55 PM
She got 3rd place asd the top Rappers

UmbreonCurse
19th April 2003, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Zak
...My sister was one of the winners!

http://www.kidswb.com/Stuff/Generic/0,10498,1808%7C,00.html

She's the one on the top row, second from the right (Yael).

Just thought I'd share that... stuff like that doesn't happpen every day yano;)... It would be nice if you lent a helping hand by voting.;)

Anyways... to make more of a point to this topic... who saw her rap, and what did you think? ^^;;

~Zak
O_O Your SISTER wrote that?! Wow. she deserved higgher than 2nd place..it was the best one there!

Hanada Tattsu
19th April 2003, 11:14 PM
She got second place? That was the best rap I saw of Pokemon out there, it was entertaining and great, I don't see why the judges didn't give it first place!

Oh well, I guess they saw Pokemon isn't where it used to be, so they gave first place to some other stupid show. Oh well, Yael's rap is first place in my book.