PDA

View Full Version : Children of the Earth~Sign Ups!

Drusilla
12th April 2003, 03:37 PM
Children of Earth, the time has come for your true power. Your Mother, the Earth, has given you the strength to fight for her. Have you the will to awaken this gift and claim your destiny?
A mysterious force is slowly taking over. No one knows where it came from, or what it's goal is. It is a threat, and it must be stopped. But all efforts have failed. There is one possibility left... one last hope...
There is a legend that says that all creatures came from Mother Earth. Many regard this as pure speculation. Yet, there are some who keep the story alive. And they sense this force. They know that sometimes, young men and women show the possiblitity of connecting with the earth on the most direct level. They can harness her powers in a way that the average human thinks is impossible. It's not. The Wiccans now turn to a promising young woman named Varda and her friends as the last chance to save the planet. But is it too late?

You play one of the promising young teenagers. Choose an element, and a familiar... you don't think that I'd let you join a Wicca-based RPG and not have a familiar, did you? If you aren't familiar with the familiar (^_^; sorry...), then let me explain...
A familiar is a special animal who has a very close relationship with it's master. When they are together, the attack of the master is boosted, depending on the level of the familiar. Let me know if you need more info...

Name-
Age- (high-school please!)
Gender-
Physical Description-
Personality-
Element- (OK, we get down to the dirt. Pick an element... no doubling, of course! Let's start with basics- Water, Thunder, Wind, Dark, Light)
Familiar- (Pick an animal, any animal, as long as it makes sense. You'll probably want something small, and keep it related to your element. No nothing like ducks with fire...)
Relations- (How do you get along with the other people? Crushes, secret dislikes... remember, we're all friends!)
Other- (=-o!)

Name- Varda "Vixen" Morgil
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Physical Description- see attachment
Personality- Outwardly, she's dark and sadistic. She may not look it, but she's a very kind person that will go out of her way for her true friends, but you have to prove yourself to her. She'll hold grudges against people who make fun of her style. She's a Tae Kwan Do expert, and can kick your arse any day! She's a lot of fun to be around, because she's always finding something new to do, and is hardly ever boring.
Element- Fire
Familiar- Fox (^_^)
Relations- See who signs up...
Other- Drives this (http://www.suzukicycles.com/sr_03/sportstreet/bp_gsf1200s.htm)

Yay... well, go!

Drusilla
12th April 2003, 03:54 PM
whoops... forgot the attachment didn't I? ^_^;

[attachment deleted by admin]

Arnen
12th April 2003, 03:55 PM
~Name: Selene (means "moon")
~Age: 15
~Gender: F
~Physical Description: Sorta tall for her age, she has shoulder-length purple hair cut in a bob. She dresses very goth, with a black top and cargos, and a silver spiked choker around her neck. A silver chain hangs from one pocket, and a gold necklace bearing a cross from around her neck. She wears black lipstick and nail polish, and her eyes are pale blue.
~Personality: Dark and semi-chaotic, and hates associating with people she doesn't know.
~Element: Ice
~Familiar: A black cat named Aubrey.
~Relations: Knows everyone else ^-^'
~Other: She carries around a CD-player. She loves to listen to music, and her fave song is Hemmorhage by Fuel.

Drusilla
12th April 2003, 04:01 PM
Nabooru, you know everyone else... ¬¬; Said that already. I ment, do you have anything special with any of the people... edit, and you're accepted

Arnen
12th April 2003, 04:10 PM
Ok :D

PrincessAdina
12th April 2003, 06:30 PM
Name- Riley Hunt
Age- 16 ½
Gender- Female
Physical Description- Like this (http://www.wtv-zone.com/tigger/Other/Roxy3.jpg)
Personality- Riley is generally sweet. She can be kinda rude and mean though.. and has quite a temper when it's lost. She absolutely can't stand being annoyed. She's very outgoing, and will try anything. She doesn't like to give up, and refuses to not finish what she starts. She won't surrender without being just about knocked out first.
Element- Thunder
Familiar- Leopard (http://users.bart.nl/~edcolijn/leopard.gif)
Relations- Not yet..
Other- All your other belong to ME now! Bwhahaha!!!

^_^;;

EDIT: Stoopid PA... forgot my Personality... **smacks head**

The Muffin Man
12th April 2003, 08:37 PM
;_; Nabby-sai, may I PWEEEZE have Dark? I had a kickass character for it*puppy eyes*

EVme15
12th April 2003, 09:09 PM
*always loves the fact water is magenta...*

Name- Kayla
Age- 16
Gender- Female
Physical Description- *will edit with a picture of Umi from MKR*
Personality- She stays distant from people, but will make friends if she wants to. Has trouble getting into lasting relationships with other people, especially the opposite gender. Doesn't have any parents, she has no idea what happened to them. As a result, she became a loner and can depend on herself.
Element- Mizu! (oh, water)
Familiar- Tough... is has to be small? It's not gonna be a turtle... *searches brain* ... and it has to go on land... *sighs* Tiger cub. It's one of the only members of the cat family that likes swimming.
Relations- When Sally tried being her friend and didn't give up, they grew to be close friends. (sure, it's fine! ^_^)
Other- New title in honor of Dru! ^_^

Anjana's Halo
12th April 2003, 09:58 PM
Name- Sally Raine
Age- 17
Gender- F
Physical Description- She has short, slightly wavy red hair and blue eyes. Her skin is very fair and her build is slightly stocky. She would be considered fat if she wasn't so tall (5'11"). Likes wearing yellow, red, blue, green, just bright and cheery colors.
Personality- She's one of the smartest girl in school, the girl with best reputation among the teachers as being quiet and studious. But in truth, she's very quirky. Even when she's actually serious, there's an aura of oddness about her. She often follows her whims, and her mind changes very quickly at times.
Element- Air
Familiar- A male green and yellow parakeet named Suzume.
Relations- She decided one day to become Kayla's friend. It took awhile, but now they're fairly close buds (Is that Ok, EVme15?)
Other- 'Suzume' means sparrow, I believe. She named him that because she says "he's more like a sparrow than a parakeet." No one knows how she came to this conclusion...-_-
Also dreams of growing up to be a happy genius scientist (she wants to avoid being mad).

Haruko
12th April 2003, 10:01 PM
^^

Name-Akina
Age-14, but going 15 this year(Like, 9th grade)
Gender-Female
Physical Description-Tall, 6 foot 5..She's really tall for her Age. She also has somewhat large feet, size 12 shoe..(womens..My mom say's I'll be able to get into them this or next year..My feet are big!!), but that doesn't matter at the most. She wear's White sneaker's with little Pink Stripes.Also, she has thes HUGE oversized Parachute Pants, like the one's form Hot Topic, that are White with Pink Pockets, and 1 Big Zipper Pocket on each Leg. And a Pink Longsleeve. She has a Chain that connect's her wallet to pant's(that can disconnect..duh), and that show's a little.(Woah!!!)She has Brown hair to her shoulder, and Brown Eyes..She has her Cartilege Pierced with a Little Hoop, like the kind you get for your bellybutton...She'll wear a Diamond Piercing too.
She has a Skinny Build, but weigh's a lot due to her height..
Personality-

She has trouble making friends, since she's called "Miss. BigFeetMcgee" in school. She's stand's alone, but has some friends. She's really friendly when you get to know her, but she's really harsh when something serious happens, or is made fun of...Sorta like a Crab...Hard Shell, but soft inside..
Element- Light..^^
Familiar-(Silly..I know..But Small...)Hikari-chan, her hamster..(See..I had a trouble trying to figure one out)..He hides in her Zipper Pocket's when there is Danger, but know's when it's potty time, so he won't go on Akina..Sometimes...
Relations-Not at the moment..
Other-All your other's belong to me!!!!!!!!!!

Drusilla
13th April 2003, 04:20 PM
Everyone is accepted... and it's OK if Nabooru and Mike change elements... I'll give yall two days.
There can be other elements, I just didn't want to have a list and then not have enough people, ya know? So we can have ice and whatnot...

Arnen
13th April 2003, 04:27 PM
Ok, Mike, you can have Dark. Icey for me :D

La Purple Kirby
13th April 2003, 06:38 PM
I need to annoy someone.....

Name-Kirby
Age- 17
Gender-F
Physical Description-Click Here (http://www.anime.com.au/wwwa/t-shirts/Grace-girl-small.jpg)
Personality-doesn't keep to herself and is very sweet, she likes to show people her drawings and tells about them (only if they ask her)
Element- Life (regains health to things)
Familiar- dove
Relations- likes to use Riley as a model alot
Other- carries around a large scetchbook

Drusilla
13th April 2003, 06:42 PM
OK... put an age in and you're accepted

The Muffin Man
13th April 2003, 09:04 PM
*tackles Nab and huggles*^_^ OMGOMGOMGOMG THANKEE-SAI!! :D
Name- Mike *no last name given*
Age- 18
Gender- male
Physical Description- He stands about 5'10, medium build with black spiked hair. He wears a spiked bangle on his right wrist, but other than that nothing is noticabley unusual. Average height, weight...he usually wears black, baggy pants and a shirt.
Personality- He is pretty dark and keeps to himself. You're lucky if you even get so much as a smile out of him...
Element- Dark!*huggles Nabby*
Familiar- a DUCK ^_^;; o_O; ^_^; with black wings. Yes ladies and gentleman over the age of 15, this is indeed, a darkwing duck XD
Relations- Crush on/Dating Vixen
Other- none

Tainted
13th April 2003, 09:31 PM
Lol, Mike, 18 and 5'10? I'm 13 and 5'10... lol

Name-Lance Zachrus Hunter
Age-Sixteen
Gender-Male
Physical Description-He is about 6'2 and has a semi-muscular build. He has dark black hair that hangs vividly over his head, it is somewhat long and is untamed, messy, often drifting into his eyes. He wears many chains around his neck and has a thick chain hanging from his jean shorts. He has hazel eyes and is Ukrainian, basically meaning hes got the whole russian jaw going on (large jaw bone.) He has medium sized brown eyebrows. He normally wears a plain black short sleeved collered shirt that is buttoned up. With this he wears black, slightly baggy jeans and long dark gray socks. The sock on his right leg goes up to his knee and the sock on his left is rolled halfway down his shin. He wears large boots. Ontop of this, he wears a large black trenchcoat.
Personality-Despite his mean and cruel looking demeanor, he is pretty friendly... normally. Right now hes not very 'normal', although he wishes he could be. He is not normal because he secretly looks for Varda, wants her to be his but he will not speak up about it. She does not know, and neither does her guy Mike. Because of this, he hates Mike and would do anything in his own power to kill him. However, hes not stupid and he knows that killing Mike would be a 'wrong' things so he often stops himself from doing so. He is a very strong and loyal friend if you get to know him well, but if you don't, you'd better step the **** out of the way because he may not think twice. Sometimes he rushes into things when hes angry which get him into a deep load of ****.
Element-Earth
Familiar-A wolf pup.
Relations-Secretly has a crush on Varda, but is somewhat ashamed to admit it. Mainly because he doesn't want the **** kicked out of him by Mike. Obviously, he dislikes Mike. (sorry, bud... it has to be done... lol)
Other-Carries a handgun in his trenchcoat and a knife in his boot. (This is modernly set, rite?)

Skyline127
13th April 2003, 09:53 PM
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Physical Description-
Personality-
Familiar-
Element-
Relations-
Other-

OK, I signed up...and cause My post got deleted by accident I needed to retype it so...I'm gonna pull out cause there are NO more elements to choose....But good idea!

La Purple Kirby
14th April 2003, 06:54 AM
Hey SkyLine just to tell you their's still Time (I made it up ^_^;; )

Drusilla
14th April 2003, 07:27 AM
Danke Shoen, everyone is accepted! I don't know if Mike opened this yet... I'm gonna go look now. If not... we start! And yes, Sky can make up an element...