PDA

View Full Version : Houndy Vs Knight of Time! (Ref: Kurosakura )

Houndoom_Lover
22nd October 2009, 05:20 PM
:3

I thought I was in more battles, but I guess not, so I want a quick battle. One on One, you can pick what Pokemon I fight you with (Found here http://www.pokemasters.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18342), and I'll pick what level stage we play on.

You cannot select a Pokemon already in a Random Event battle.

DQ time: one week
Banned moves: None

Field: Big Tent Circus

Overall notes: Ghosts of aduiances past tend to watch these battles, so beware of Ghost Laughter that'll sometimes cause skittish pokemon to Flitch (Stage Fright). Also, the ceiling sometimes rains juggle balls. If one hits you and pops, these things will happen=

Blue= Frozen
Red= Burn
Purple= Posioned
Yellow= Stunned/Parazlyed
Speckaled= Confused
Black= Asleep

Level one: Ground floor. It's a dirt ground with a wooden crate in the center for the ringmaster to stand on. Its dimly lit and littered with old wrapped, cotton candy bags, and peanut/popcorn bags. Small posionous Pokemon tend to sleep under these, so becareful.

Level Two: The ground level stage opens up to a high water areana.(High water, like those tanks you see as seaworld. The floor opens up and the tank raises up) Above the areana at 150 feet is a tightrope that's electrically charged when the water floor opens. Bad wiring on our part. Also, three flaming hop arise from the depths at 10 feet. They're lit with Houndoom fire. The pool is a 1000 feet deep and crystal clear.

Level Three: The Tightwire hangs over the stage with no net 150 feet in the air. As long as the Water Floor remains closed, it isn't electrically charged. No Pokemon exceeding over 50 pounds.

That's it!

You, me- One on One. Anyone?

Knight of Time
22nd October 2009, 05:53 PM
I'll take you on. I'll decide what Pokemon of yours I'll choose, but...do I choose my own Pokemon myself?

Houndoom_Lover
22nd October 2009, 05:57 PM
Ah! Toucheruka! You're late, Knight of Times got here first. I'll challange you when I have an open battle, so stick around. And thanks for letting me know my link was broken...

^w^ Knight! Yes, you select your own. Pick away!

Knight of Time
22nd October 2009, 06:06 PM
Alright, I wish to battle your Goldeen, using my male nameless Kirlia.

Alright Kirlia, time to begin.

Use Safeguard first to protect yourself from any status inflictions, then zap Goldeen with a couple of Thunderbolts.

Subs:

Use Shock Wave if Double Team is used, or be ready to use Reflect if he tries using a supereffective move like Megahorn.

Houndoom_Lover
22nd October 2009, 06:14 PM
Well, then! I select the Level Two, the water area.

While he's using Safegaurd, hit him with a Hydropump! And while you're Hydropumping, and charge him with Waterfall- using that momentum, flip into the air and shonder a Ice Beam straight down from the air!

Hydropump- Waterfall- Ice Beam

Kurosakura
23rd October 2009, 12:07 AM
I'll ref, just gimme till the end of tomorrow, it's 1 AM and I get back at 6 PM ^^;;

Houndoom_Lover
23rd October 2009, 01:22 PM
Alrighty!! ^_^

Knight of Time
23rd October 2009, 01:25 PM
Be my guest, Kurosakura. This should be fun later on...

'grins to himself'

Kurosakura
24th October 2009, 06:25 AM
Houndoom_Lover vs. Knight of Time

Round 1
1 vs. 1
DQ: 7 Days
Damage Cap: 40%
Banned Moves: None
“Ghosts of audiences past tend to watch these battles, so beware of Ghost Laughter that'll sometimes cause skittish Pokemon to Flinch (Stage Fright). Also, the ceiling sometimes rains juggle balls. If one hits you and pops, these things will happen=

Blue= Frozen
Red= Burn
Purple= Posioned
Speckled= Confused
Black= Asleep

Level one: Ground floor. It's a dirt ground with a wooden crate in the center for the ringmaster to stand on. Its dimly lit and littered with old wrapped, cotton candy bags, and peanut/popcorn bags. Small poisonous Pokemon tend to sleep under these, so be careful.

Level Two: The ground level stage opens up to a high water arena.(High water, like those tanks you see as seaworld. The floor opens up and the tank raises up) Above the arena at 150 feet is a tightrope that's electrically charged when the water floor opens. Bad wiring on our part. Also, three flaming hoops arise from the depths at 10 feet. They're lit with Houndoom fire. The pool is a 1000 feet deep and crystal clear.

Level Three: The Tightwire hangs over the stage with no net 150 feet in the air. As long as the Water Floor remains closed, it isn't electrically charged. No Pokemon exceeding over 50 pounds.”
Weather: Clear~

Pre-Battle Status

Houndoom_Lover and Vincent Price ♂

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa118.png

HP: 100 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 100 ()))))))))))))))))))))

Hydro Pump~Waterfall~Ice Beam

Knight of Time and Kirlia ♂

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/sprites/dpmfa/dpmfa281.png

HP: 100 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 100 ()))))))))))))))))))))

Safeguard~Thunderbolt~Thunderbolt
Sub: Shockwave/Reflect

Round 1, Start!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today... Uh... wait, am I a referee or a priest? Oh, right! So THAT's why we're in a giant circus tent... Alright! Welcome to Houndoom_Lover's Big Tent Circus with all its circus-y features and quirks and creepy... atmosphere... *shudders* Knight of Time challenges her Goldeen, Vincent Price, with his Kirlia who shall be unnamed. Houndy cackles maniacally and magically changes her clothes into a wet suit as the ground floor shakes and a enormous water tank comes out from under it. Knight of Time scrambles to get onto the rising platform with his Kirlia. Overhead, the tightrope is now electrically charged with little yellow sparky currents running along it. Flaming hoops, lit with Houdoom fire (I'm assuming it's Mephistophelese's) rise out ten feet above the water. Woah, KoT, what're you smilin' about? Is there, like, something on my face or something?!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Knight of Time: “Use Safeguard first to protect yourself from any status inflictions, then zap Goldeen with a couple of Thunderbolts.

Subs:

Use Shock Wave if Double Team is used, or be ready to use Reflect if he tries using a supereffective move like Megahorn.”

Houndoom_Lover: “While he's using Safegaurd, hit him with a Hydropump! And while you're Hydropumping, and charge him with Waterfall- using that momentum, flip into the air and shonder a Ice Beam straight down from the air!”

~*~*~*~*~*~

KoT, that brazen layabout, *glare* starts off careful, having Kirlia create a translucent veil to keep out status afflictions. Houndy, on the other hand, has Vincent blast a high-powered torrent of water at him, practically knocking him off the platform.

Vincent Price: -0 HP, -9 EN
Kirlia: -8 HP, -4 EN, Safeguard 5

Kirlia recovered quickly from the blow and shot back a Thunderbolt at Vincent, zapping him. Vincent doesn't seem to have liked that, so he rams into Kirlia at high speed, sending him flying and crashing onto the electrical tightrope.

Vincent Price: -15 HP, -10 EN
Kirlia: -12 HP, -4 EN

Kirlia attempts to fire off another Thunderbolt while falling, but epically fails, taking a direct hit from Vincent's Ice Beam! However, lightning will always find the closest way down to the ground, and Vincent's horn is a preeetty good lightning rod...

Vincent Price: -9 HP, -9 EN
Kirlia: -6 HP, -6 EN

~*~*~*~*~*~

Total:

Vincent Price: -24 HP/100 HP, -28 EN/ 100 EN
Kirlia: -26 HP/ 100 HP, -14 EN/ 100 EN

~*~*~*~*~*~

Round 1 Ends!

Current Status

HP: 76 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 72 ()))))))))))))))))))))

HP: 74 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 86 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Safeguard 5

Round 2, go!

Houndoom_Lover, you're up!

Sorry, my internet died really early this morning, but I tried to get it up ASAP. ;~;

Knight of Time
24th October 2009, 11:00 AM
Uh, Kurosakura, how many more actions is my Kirlia's Safeguard lasting for?

I'm presuming it lasts for 6 actions in total (2 rounds), right?

Houndoom_Lover
24th October 2009, 12:44 PM
I hadda open a word document so I could take notes :3

Go under water and use haze so they can't see what you're doing, create double teams, rise up at of the water and bombage him with a Drill Horn

(Underwater Haze, double team, Drill Horn)

Knight of Time
24th October 2009, 01:09 PM
Kirlia, use Psychic really QUICKLY to pluck Goldeen out of the water and force him through the electrified tightrope like a slingshot bullet about to be released (hopefully that won't cause the tightrope to break if he is forced to make contact with it; being as he is weak to Electric type moves, it should sting him a lot if it does get him), then use Magical Leaf to cut him up when he goes to use Double Team, finally, if he manages to come toward you with that Horn Drill, grab him with Psychic, and slam him horn-first into the ceiling. Whatever you do, don't let his horn hit you when it's spinning! Either way, make sure you use your psy power to smash him on the ceiling.

Houndoom_Lover
24th October 2009, 01:19 PM
O nuuuuuuu, you thought yours through! I have such a battle block today XD

Knight of Time
24th October 2009, 01:56 PM
Just trying to use anything in your arena to my advantage, heh heh.

If I see a way where I can make someone's arena backfire on their Pokemon, it can easily become part of my strategy. Gotta have a lot of smarts, after all. :)

Kurosakura
24th October 2009, 02:39 PM
It'll last 5 rounds, cause I'm lazy like that. XD It works to your advantage, though. Will post reffing sometime today or in the wee hours of the morning.

Houndoom_Lover
24th October 2009, 02:43 PM
I'm not in the forward thinking today, I can fill it in my brain. The storm is starting in there, soon it'll start to rain buckets :3 I blaim the November Write month, I've been holding it all in and its effecting everything I do :O I completely forgot I had class last Thursday after my first class.

XD

I look forward to the Ref of this, Kura, I really do

Knight of Time
24th October 2009, 02:51 PM
5 rounds for Safeguard? That's pretty sweet.

Yeah, looking forward to how the next round unfolds in your reffing, Kurosakura.

XD, I just made a reference to how I did much of my reffings when I was a referee in the old ASB.

Kurosakura
24th October 2009, 09:41 PM

Round 2
1 vs. 1
“Ghosts of audiences past tend to watch these battles, so beware of Ghost Laughter that'll sometimes cause skittish Pokemon to Flinch (Stage Fright). Also, the ceiling sometimes rains juggle balls. If one hits you and pops, these things will happen=

Blue= Frozen
Red= Burn
Purple= Posioned
Speckled= Confused
Black= Asleep

Level one: Ground floor. It's a dirt ground with a wooden crate in the center for the ringmaster to stand on. Its dimly lit and littered with old wrapped, cotton candy bags, and peanut/popcorn bags. Small poisonous Pokemon tend to sleep under these, so be careful.

Level Two: The ground level stage opens up to a high water arena.(High water, like those tanks you see as seaworld. The floor opens up and the tank raises up) Above the arena at 150 feet is a tightrope that's electrically charged when the water floor opens. Bad wiring on our part. Also, three flaming hoops arise from the depths at 10 feet. They're lit with Houndoom fire. The pool is a 1000 feet deep and crystal clear.

Level Three: The Tightwire hangs over the stage with no net 150 feet in the air. As long as the Water Floor remains closed, it isn't electrically charged. No Pokemon exceeding over 50 pounds.”

Pre-Battle Status

HP: 76 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 72 ()))))))))))))))))))))

Haze~Double Team~Horn Drill

EN: 86 ()))))))))))))))))))))

Psychic~Magical Leaf~Psychic

Round 2, Start!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Houndoom_Lover: “Go under water and use haze so they can't see what you're doing, create double teams, rise up at of the water and bombage him with a Drill Horn”

Knight of Time: “Kirlia, use Psychic really QUICKLY to pluck Goldeen out of the water and force him through the electrified tightrope like a slingshot bullet about to be released (hopefully that won't cause the tightrope to break if he is forced to make contact with it; being as he is weak to Electric type moves, it should sting him a lot if it does get him), then use Magical Leaf to cut him up when he goes to use Double Team, finally, if he manages to come toward you with that Horn Drill, grab him with Psychic, and slam him horn-first into the ceiling. Whatever you do, don't let his horn hit you when it's spinning! Either way, make sure you use your psy power to smash him on the ceiling.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Vincent starts off with a mad dash to obscure everything underwater, trying to dodge Kirlia's Psychic, but kinda fails. He tosses Vincent up into the air, colliding with the electric wire, nearly snapping it , and lets go, sending him on a downward spiral to his fishy doom.

Vincent Price: -13 HP, -8 EN
Kirlia: -0 HP, -8 EN

Balls fall, status condition! Kay, I'm pretty sure nobody caught that reference, but whatever. A purple one pops on poor Vincent, poisoning him! A yellow one pops on Kirlia, but he's already protected by Safeguard. Vincent attempts to pull a Houdini by splitting himself into 4 other clones, but with a quick Magical Leaf, Kirlia demolishes all of them and inflicts some pretty major damage.

Vincent Price: -10 HP, -6 EN, Poisoned
Kirlia: -0 HP, -7 EN

Since nothing's working for Vincent, he decides to use a last-minute Horn Drill, which also epically fails. That move is abysmally inaccurate. @w@ Anyways, Kirlia smashes poor Vincent through the ceiling with another Psychic. And I thought chaos_redefined was scary... Please don't let the fishy fall onto the ground floor!

Vincent Price: -8 HP, -15 EN
Kirlia: -0 HP, -10 EN

~*~*~*~*~*~

Vincent Price is hurt by poison! -2 HP

Total:

Vincent Price: -23 HP/76 HP, -29 EN/72 EN
Kirlia: -0 HP/74 HP, -25 EN/86 EN

~*~*~*~*~*~

Round 2 Ends!

Current Status

HP: 53 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 43 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Poisoned

EN: 61 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Safeguard 4

Round 3, go!

Knight of Time, you're up!

Oh shucks, I'm flattered. Sorry Houndy, but Vince's taking a pretty bad beating. ;-;

Knight of Time
24th October 2009, 09:59 PM
Good work Kirlia, now, let's work on getting closer to knocking Vincent Price out, whether we increase our lead this round or not.

Start with a Hypnosis in wave form to lull him into slumber, then use Dream Eater twice.

However, if Hypnosis fails, then change your last two actions to Magical Leaf x2, so that Double Team and Haze will do him little help.

Houndoom_Lover
25th October 2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah I know he is, I'm not use to him yet. :3 This is what the practicing is for!

Protect against the Hypnosis and use Hydro Pump to not only destroy those little leaves, but also to water log him

Protect- Hydro Pump- Hydropump

Kurosakura
26th October 2009, 12:09 AM

Round 3
1 vs. 1

Blue= Frozen
Red= Burn
Purple= Posioned
Speckled= Confused
Black= Asleep

Pre-Battle Status

HP: 53 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 43 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Poisoned

Protect~Hydro Pump~Hydro Pump

EN: 61 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Safeguard 4

Hypnosis~Dream Eater~Dream Eater
Sub: Magical Leaf~Magical Leaf

Round 3, Start!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Knight of Time: “Good work Kirlia, now, let's work on getting closer to knocking Vincent Price out, whether we increase our lead this round or not.

Start with a Hypnosis in wave form to lull him into slumber, then use Dream Eater twice.

However, if Hypnosis fails, then change your last two actions to Magical Leaf x2, so that Double Team and Haze will do him little help.”

Houndoom_Lover: “Protect against the Hypnosis and use Hydro Pump to not only destroy those little leaves, but also to water log him

Protect- Hydro Pump- Hydropump”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Kirlia starts off by trying to put Vince to sleep with Hypnosis, but he misses! Vincent Protected himself with a barrier-thingy!

Vincent Price: -0 HP, -15 EN
Kirlia: -0 HP, -3 EN

Alright. Minor setback. Kirla then fires off a flurry of magical, glowing leaves, but gets shot down by a well-aimed Hydro Pump, the force blasting through most of the flimsy-looking leaves, but some of them get to Vincent. Why? They're magical, never-missing leaves!

Vincent Price: -6 HP, -10 EN
Kirlia: -9 HP, -6 EN

Another minor setback, no big deal, right? He readies another barrage of floating leaves, but Vincent returns fire again, but this time he looks seriously worn out. More leaves get to him!

Vincent Price: -7 HP, -10 EN
Kirlia: -10 HP, - 4EN

~*~*~*~*~*~

Vincent Price is hurt by poison! -3 HP

Total:

Vincent Price: -16 HP/53 HP, -35 EN/43 EN
Kirlia: -19 HP/74 HP, -13 EN/61 EN

~*~*~*~*~*~

Round 3 Ends!

Current Status

HP: 37 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 8 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Poisoned

HP: 55 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 48 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Safeguard 3

Round 4, go!

Houndoom_Lover, you're up!

Houndoom_Lover
27th October 2009, 02:19 PM
A naooooooow! :c I need to practise more, gwagwagwagwa.

Supersonic to confuse him and try Megahorn again and if you have energy left over flail

Supersonic, Megahorn, flail

Knight of Time
27th October 2009, 02:21 PM
Kirlia, that Supersonic will fail against your Safeguard, so let's put VP out of this fast.

Thunderbolt x3, full power for all of them. Vincent Price should be done for by the end of the round if they all connect.

Kurosakura
27th October 2009, 11:49 PM

Round 4
1 vs. 1

Blue= Frozen
Red= Burn
Purple= Posioned
Speckled= Confused
Black= Asleep

Pre-Battle Status

HP: 37 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 8 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Poisoned

Supersonic~Megahorn~Flail

HP: 55 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 48 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Safeguard 3

Thunderbolt~Thunderbolt~Thunderbolt

Round 4, Start!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Houndoom_Lover: “A naooooooow! :c I need to practise more, gwagwagwagwa.

Supersonic to confuse him and try Megahorn again and if you have energy left over flail”

Knight of Time: “Kirlia, that Supersonic will fail against your Safeguard, so let's put VP out of this fast.

Thunderbolt x3, full power for all of them. Vincent Price should be done for by the end of the round if they all connect.”

~*~*~*~*~*~

Vincent starts off screeching some ungodly horrible Supersonic waves, attempting to confuse Kirlia, but he's protected by the veil of his diminishing Safeguard. Instead, he zaps Vincent with a Thunderbolt, ouch.

Vincent Price: -0 HP, -7 EN
Kirlia: -0 HP, -4 EN

Okay, things are NOT working out for Vincent, so he tries something new, a Megahorn! He jabs at Kirlia, sending him backwards, but fires off a perfect Thunderbolt, zapping him where it hurts.

Vincent Price: -22 HP, -1 EN
Kirlia: -13 HP, -4 EN

REALLY not working out for Vincent. Just as he goes in for a Flail, he uses up the last of his energy, which was taken from his HP, and kinda... sorta... got himself zapped and knocked himself out.

Vincent Price: -15 HP, -0 EN
Kirlia: -0 HP, -7 EN

~*~*~*~*~*~

Total:

Vincent Price: -37 HP/37 HP, -8 EN/8 EN
Kirlia: -13 HP/55 HP, -15 EN/48 EN

~*~*~*~*~*~

Round 4 Ends!

Current Status

HP: 0 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 0 ()))))))))))))))))))))
K. O.'d

HP: 42 ()))))))))))))))))))))
EN: 33 ()))))))))))))))))))))
Safeguard 2

Round 5 won't be happening!

Knight of Time, you've earned yourself 2 points for winning!
Houndoom_Lover, you've earn yourself 1 point for trying!
I'm nabbing mah 2 points for being awesome reffing.

Knight of Time
28th October 2009, 08:04 AM
All right Kirlia!

You did well in your first real battle since evolution. When I have the time and points, I promise to evolve you into a powerful Gallade.

Good battle Houndoom_Lover, maybe someday we ought to try a longer battle, if you're up for one.

Thanks for reffing, Kurosakura.

'recalls his victorious Kirlia and walks out'

Kurosakura
28th October 2009, 04:01 PM
No problem, t'was a pleasure. :3

Houndoom_Lover
29th October 2009, 11:42 PM
No, my battles are ALWAYS impossibly long. I'm just trying to perfect my playing field ^w^ Next time, the battle will be for reals, and I'll be playing for keeps.

So, we will battle again. I promise you that.

Thanks for the point! *jumps away*