PDA

View Full Version : Downtime

Jeff
23rd October 2009, 03:32 PM
So there's some good news and bad news. The bad news is pretty obvious (http://www.pokemasters.tk), the site's currently down. The good news is why it's down, but I can't really tell you that until we get everything up and running again over the weekend. So rest assured, TPM isn't down for good yet again, it's just down for maintenance, some very important maintenance.

Rossymore
23rd October 2009, 04:00 PM
Yay. Secrets and hidden updates.

This is turning into a real site! ;D

Blademaster
23rd October 2009, 06:17 PM
THIS site was down earlier for me as well. Not for M_c, though. Just me.

Coincidence, bad timing, or part of the main site being shut down?

Jeff
23rd October 2009, 10:52 PM
Funny you should mention that Rossy, because one of the complaints we got with the site was that it didn't have a "real" domain. Well, that's changed.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give the main site's new domain:
http://www.thepokemasters.net

Blademaster
24th October 2009, 01:02 AM
HOLY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Wait. Why is the first thing I see on that page a big glaring announcement about Pokemon Ranch and its lack of a "PLATNIUM" release? Basic spelling errors on a to-be major website is bad Bad BAD!

Do I have to sign up again?

firepokemon
24th October 2009, 05:12 AM
Most excellent Jeff. Well done. Off for holiday for a week or two then perhaps I'll stop being an absolute lazy bitch and getting some content up.

Jeff
24th October 2009, 08:17 AM
Do I have to sign up again?

Nope, everything's transferred over.

Telume
24th October 2009, 08:27 AM
Note to Jeff:

Relative linking = gooood

Absolute linking = baaaaad

Why? More at 11.

Houndoom_Lover
24th October 2009, 01:18 PM
Hells yeah!!! Wooooah!!! ^O^ This calls for a celebration! *opens a word document* I've been slaking off :O Gotta start writing. The library keeps odd hours.

This love. Pure nude love

~Theeee Pokemaaaasters~

Charles Legend
24th October 2009, 04:25 PM
Nope, everything's transferred over.Even Cutenet >_> I thought you were guys planned going to get rid of it?

~Charles Legend

mr_pikachu
25th October 2009, 01:58 PM
Awesome job! Glad to see that we've got ourselves a stronger domain. Now we just need to get the "Click here to go to the main site" link changed. :)

Telume
25th October 2009, 02:11 PM
We also need to move the pokemasters.net one since that's the original one.