PDA

View Full Version : My house may be haunted thread

Houndoom_Lover
30th October 2009, 01:32 PM
:3 0My house may be haunted. I came out for a biy because I needed it, and I was sleeping in Gunnar's room, and the wardrobe would rattle and then a very strong smell of cigeret smoke would waft over me.

And then it stopped.

No one in the house smokes.

The old man who use to live here before he died was a heavy smoker.

:0

Your turn!

Jeff
30th October 2009, 02:10 PM
I sometimes walk up the stairs and hear someone typing or clicking the mouse on the nearby computer, then I look over and nothing's there. Yup, our ghost is computer savy.

But anyway, another good ghost story happened to my family back in 2004. My grandfather had died of cancer just a couple weeks earlier and my grandmother wasn't doing too great either. My parents woke up in the middle of the night around 3:15am. They both experienced the same thing, they were completely awake, felt at peace, and afterward were able to go right back to sleep. That morning they got word that, according to the hospice nurse, my grandmother had died sometime between 2-4am. How weird is that?

toucheiruka
30th October 2009, 03:20 PM
lets see, replace house with a 800 foot (I think) Aircraft Carrier, and lets talk.

I'm not really confirming this as of yet, but somebody said that they had seen a woman in uniform walk down the stairs to the Cook living space, (which I take care of) and she walked toward him, and then dissapeared. I might have to investigate that.....

Telume
30th October 2009, 03:42 PM
In our old house I used to hear knocking sounds around the house like someone was trying to get in, I never found out what it was.

RedStarWarrior
30th October 2009, 03:57 PM
My house was built by my parents. It has no ghosts...though I still get creeped out from time to time at night.

Crystal Mew
30th October 2009, 10:32 PM
Once my family was staying at my grandparents house, and its already a spooky house, always has been. So we were sitting downstairs watching tv, and we heard footsteps upstairs and the floor creaking.

we got the hell outta there.
oh and it was just my family, my grandparents werent there...so it was spooky

Clark
1st November 2009, 12:35 PM
I never hear anything except my music, but I see things from the corner of my eye sometimes. Probably from me watching lots of scary movies all the time.

PancaKe
1st November 2009, 10:10 PM
Once I could've sworn i saw two red eyes through a dark doorway. That could've been just me though. :D

Systematic Revolution
3rd November 2009, 12:22 AM
A house I lived in when I was in 7th-8th grade.

It was my birthday and a bunch of my friends were in my room playing video games and we decided to go outside to do whatever. We shut off the TV and the lights and went downstairs. We looked up to my bedroom window and my bedroom light was on and so was my TV. Plus, I already knew the place was haunted. The guy who lived there before us died there and we would hear footsteps in the attic... Totally harmless though except for one occasion.

I was laying in bed watching BattleBots and there was this weird sound by my head. And by weird sound, I mean a really loud roar that sounded like a cross between a cougar and a bear. But there was nothing there.

abunaidesu
3rd November 2009, 01:34 AM
Are you sure it wasn't your parents having sex?

PancaKe
3rd November 2009, 05:36 AM
Ew. gross. I don't like to think about that.

Have you ever caught your rents having sex?

Houndoom_Lover
3rd November 2009, 10:09 AM
.O. Where am I!?

X3 I love how haunted houses floated into sex. This thread wins an internet.

When I was wee, I lived with my dad for abit, in a rather nice house in the West Side of Erie. So it was nice, yesh. I was making a book :0 With pictures and everything, about the uniserve when my bed starting shaking.

At first, I thought it was neat and I would stick it out to see what would happen next. And about ten seconds in my whole 11...12 something, year old body was overwhelming by dread and I raced down the stairs.

I had a cup of water on a near by table and it was still :0 It weren't no quake nor a truck.

I contantly wonder what would of happened if I had stayed

Clark
3rd November 2009, 11:35 AM
we probably would have less interesting topics filled with angel blossom if you stayed.

Knight of Time
3rd November 2009, 12:46 PM
I occasionally hear what sounds like gunshots when I'm home, but even if that is the case, I highly doubt there are any hunters in my neighbourhood that would be going after wild game, such as crows and maybe the occasional raven.

But my community has been safe for years, so I'm quite confident there isn't anyone there that would want to try and make themselves sound a little intimidating.

Houndoom_Lover
3rd November 2009, 12:54 PM
.O. What's that suppose to mean, Ace? A compliment? An Insult? :0

The dorm area I live in is suppose to be haunted by the chick/dude who killed her/him self.

Systematic Revolution
4th November 2009, 03:21 AM
we probably would have less interesting topics filled with angel blossom if you stayed.

Please don't do that to me again, Clark. I do have SOME hope left for this place.

shazza
4th November 2009, 03:28 AM
When I was eight I was at my uncles house, and I heard a ghostly voice saying "help me" coming from the shower. I thought it was a ghost that used to live there that is trapped, or something. In retrospect, I think it's a false memory.

My dad believes he has had many ghost experiences, such as the day my mum and him moved out of their first house, they heard many things breaking and people crying, yet the kitchen was empty. My dad also thinks that a week after my mum died, he heard downstairs the door opening and could smell her perfume. My mum also told me a story about a house in the 1800's that in the attic, anyone that looked out from the window immediately jumped off, because they could see heaven or something.

I dunno, I think I've become smarter than my dad in a lot of ways...

Blademaster
4th November 2009, 04:58 AM
You fell out of a tree from drinking a Red Bull. If you're smarter than your dad... Just answer me this: Does he write/type like we do or does he etch his messages into the walls of your house/cave with sticks and his own feces?

shazza
4th November 2009, 05:04 AM
He types and writes like we do. He is intelligent, but I just feel with his years and years of daily alcohol use, and now being 60, that I feel he's more and more saying and believing stupid things.

But this is off topic!

Magmar
4th November 2009, 06:49 PM
At my old house, the toilet flushed nightly at 10:36 PM. Every. Single. night. And at that time, the cat would freak out. Only the one cat though... none of the other pets/cats we ever had freaked out over the toilet. But only at that time. It was really weird. Someone died in that bathroom. His room was my sister's room. For a while she wouldn't sleep in it. My mom is schizophrenic with paranoia (and has OCD, and I don't know if Pokemom evolved from Bipolar to Schizo or what because I haven't seen her in six years, or maybe she has both? Idk I'm not a shrink.) and one time tried to cast demons out of the bathroom with a stick of sage. It smelled awful.