PDA

View Full Version : Wiimote Attachments

Roy Karrde
1st November 2009, 01:26 PM
So after getting a Wii I have noticed that the market seems to be flooded with crap you can add on to the Wiimote, from the somewhat useful like a golf club, to the absurd like a bowling ball or baby doll. So since most of us have Wiis, I wanted to know what you guys think of them, are they crap? Do you have them? Have you considered getting them?

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/2009/11/custom_1257098709039_babyandmesebox.jpg

Clark
1st November 2009, 01:48 PM
I don't have any of those plastic pieces of crap. It doesn't matter if you have them or not, I'll still rape you with my regular controller.

But I'm sure most people don't know you don't need them to play, so people buy them.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
1st November 2009, 03:54 PM
There aren't any good attachments for any consoles unless they were made by the company producing the console. And in 99% of the cases those attachments aren't. All the Wiimote attachments are garbage, all those little tennis rackets and swords ... such useless junk.

Blademaster
1st November 2009, 04:17 PM
I voted for the third option. That Wii Zapper was really fucking tempting...

classy_cat18
1st November 2009, 05:54 PM
I have the Classic Controller attachment, for another good wireless controller to use for Brawl. That's all I need.

DarkestLight
1st November 2009, 06:19 PM
>> Umm does the Wiimotion Plus count? Cause I have that and that damn thing rocks.

Mario Kart came with the Wheel peripheral, so yeah I didn't really have a choice...

I'll also prolly be getting the Wii Zapper for Darkside Chronicles..but for all the other ones, hell to the naa.

RedStarWarrior
1st November 2009, 07:49 PM
I have a Wii Zapper, Wii Wheel, and Classic Controller. Eh, they aren't too useless.

DivineAll
1st November 2009, 08:03 PM
Only the Nun-chuck and Classic Controller for yours truly's Wii. I also have the Wi Wheel but, I prefer using Wii-mote plus Nun-chuck for Mario Kart Wii, so I technically don't count it.

PNT510
1st November 2009, 08:27 PM
I have the Zapper and classic controller. The Zapper is kinda a turd, but I love the classic controller for brawl and my handful of VC games.