PDA

View Full Version : xanthe begins!

galaxy
13th December 2002, 12:55 PM
XANTHE[/SIZE]

INTRO:THE WAR HAS JUST STARTED IN CHINA AGAINST GREECE.XANTHES BROTHERS HAVE BEEN CALLED UP.THE RPG BEGINS THE DAY BEFORE THEY LEAVE.

"That's not fair!" shouted 14 year old Xanthe.
She was angry,mainly because while her brothers were at war she'd have to do their chores but also because she didn't believe that the boys should get all the fun while she was cooped up at home.
"Like it or not dear that's the way it has to be" said her mother firmly
"Why do the boys get all the fun and I'm stuck here being 'the perfect little housewife'?!"
"Xanthe I'm not going to argue with you but do you see men cleaning the house? Do you see women fighting? No,you don't do you? The boys will not get married to a kind rich man and make us money will they? They will fight to save the country...Now stop acting like a 5 year old and help me with the laundry"
Xanthe folded her arms and glared at her mother difiently.
"I'm going to my room" said Xanthe and ran off before her mother could argue.

X X X

Xanthe sat down on her bed and looked out the window,her brothers were outside getting ready for war.
They'll be leaving tomorrow thought Xanthe to herself.
"It's not fair!" she suddenly said out loud.
"Nothing ever is" said a voice from behind her.
Xanthe jumped and turned around.There standing directly behind her stood a strange man whom she'd never seen before.
"Who are you?" she asked.
"Your saviour" he replied bluntly
"Excuse me?"
"You want fun yeah?"
Xanthe nodded.
"Well then how about going to war"
"What?!"
"You heard me"
"No I can't!" cried Xanthe suddenly afraid of adventure.
"Yes you can,it'll be fun"
Xanthe turned back to the window biting her nail.
"I don't even know who you are" she said after a while.
"Who cares who I am? Look are you coming or not?"

X X X

The next morning at dawn Xanthe awoke with a sick feeling in her stomach.She hadn't realised how nervous she was.She knew her brothers had already left a few hours ago.She was nearly ready within an hour she'd be there.In the middle of the action.
But first she had to look the part,she had to look like a man.
"I can't do this"
"Sure you can.It's easy!"
Xanthe looked into the mirror at her long thick hair,she knew what she had to do but she couldn't bring herself to do it.Her pretty face was taught with angisity.
She knew 'her saviour' was getting fed up.She took the knife,took one last look at her hair and...cut.

X X X

Xanthe sat in the woods,looking over the water at the camp,in Jingaling.
'Her saviour' was going through a check list.
"Horse?"
"Check"
"Sword?"
"Check"
"Armour?"
"Check"
"Hair cut?"
Xanthe nodded smiling briefly.
"You'll get through this"
"Can I know your name?"
"No"
"Why not?!"
"I'll tell you when I'm ready" he said sternly
Xanthe sighed,here she was with some stange man who called himself 'her saviour' and she was about to march into Jingaling as a man to fight a war.
"Xanthe this is your destiny" said 'her saviour' when they'd reached the gates of Jingaling and with that he disappeared.

Totodile Lover
13th December 2002, 02:51 PM
NAME: Jennifer
PERSONALITY: Mean, dark, evil, shows no kind in HER heart, gets drunk offin, is not the best mother.
LOOKS:
http://www.absolutely.net/lopez/pic168.htm
CLASS STATUS: ...kinda nothing, she'll fallow orders but won't always do whats she suppost to do
ARMY POSITION:She kills for money. Alot of it too. Shes a Assasin.
FAMILY: Ran away from them.
COUNTY OF BIRTH:Hanling
COUNTY WHERE LIVES:Jingaling
OTHER: She's not welcome in any place. So hide in the shadows, waiting for someone to find her and higher her to kill *hint hint* also has a kid.

Name~Daniella
age~6
personality~kind caring, knows not to get her mother angry.
looks~Gracey from enough
class status~N/A
Army Position~N/A
Family~Jennifer(never had a father)
country of Birth~Jingaling
Country she lives now~Jingaling
other~hates when her mother comes home pissed and drunk. Has to put up with her mother bringing home strange guys.

done..

Jennifer
~~~~~
"I'm not going to argue with you Daniella!" I snapped at her, Daniella, snuck away into her bedroom. The faint noise of crying heard.
I sighed, it was enough trouble being hated in mostly every town, but with a daughter. It was even wrose. Daniella had complained about my job. A Assassin, she said she hated me and my life. A **** it. I didn't care. She can complain.
~~~
I yawned Daniella had been quiet, maybe.. I wasn't being so nice.
"Mommy." I heard her call out.
"Yeah?"
"Can I sleep in your bed tonight?"
"Yeah.."
When she finally was asleep, I hooked up my phone, I wondered if someone had a job for me. I mean, someone had to call. It wasn't that hard, to get me to kill someone, as long as the price was high. Then I'm fine with it.

Samchu
13th December 2002, 04:08 PM
NAME: Samuael (Sam) Omaras
PERSONALITY: He loves adventure. he lets no one push him around and at times he can appear jerky when in fact he's really quite nice
LOOKS: Short blonde hair, dark blue eyes, 5'7
CLASS STATUS: 1st class
ARMY POSITION: swordsman/bowman
FAMILY: A mum and dad and a younger sister
COUNTY OF BIRTH: Wuiling
COUNTY WHERE LIVES: Wuiling
OTHER: He's his own trainer

Sam
~~~

I had a huge grin on my face as I saddled up my horse. Today was the day. I was off to war, I could finally test out all the skills I'd been practising.
My little sister ran up to me. I reached down and picked her up.
"Wen yoo come back will yoo be a big war hewo?" She asked.
I smiled. "Maybe..."
I put her down and she ran back to mum and dad. I climbed onto my horse and checked I had everything.
Armour?
YEP
Sword?
YEP
Bow?
YEP
Arrows for bow?
ERR...YEP
I waved goodbye to my family then set off towards Jingaling and my first war.

galaxy
16th December 2002, 12:56 PM
I've only been in Jingaling 48 hours and I've already got into loads of trouble...well 'my saviour' has got me into lots of trouble.He's trying to teach me to act like a man,I may be a tomboy but I'm no man.Anyway so far I've scared all the horses off,burnt down the temple,nearly destroyed the court house,got Lei Bei (the emperor) almost killed,shot Kongming and everyone hates me.I'm near useless at fighting so I've screwed up my training.I'm in everyones bad books and I heard Lei Bei and Kongming talking about getting me sent home.'My saviour' just makes it worse.

XXX

One week since I've been here.I finally found out 'my saviours' name,he's Ares the greek god of war.Only GOD knows what he's doing here,he lives in greece for a start and he's SUPPOSED to be against us.So why is he here? But the most important thing is I've made a friend,his name is Sam something or other.He asked my name so I said it was Joe,I don't know if he believed me or not but it's good to have a friend.Kongming (who gets called King Kong) is also my friend and one or two of the others are getting to like me.I don't know why...but I am getting better at fighting and I've been appointed Swordsman.Cool eh?
I've realised something else about this war.We've been sent to Jingaling because if Geece capture Jingaling they can take over Grece altogether.I can see why they want Jingaling,it's a beautiful town and with 70 labours working round the clock it stay nice and we all have plenty to eat.If you ask me Greece don't stand a chance of getting into Jingaling,we have 20 Archers and Crossbowmen on the wall aswell as 35 Thunderwagons,Stonelaunchers and 3 Bow arrows.
Our army consists of 7 Pikemen,20 Archers,20 Cross bow men,10 Swordsmen,3 Hammermen,20 Gold pikemen,over 500 horses and many famous generals including King Kong,Mi Laing,Zhong Zhou,Lord Guan,Mi Zhu,Hang Chou,Li Feng,Li Xe and of course the emperor.

pheonix
16th December 2002, 01:12 PM
I leave Xanthe in Jingaling.I don't know how long she'll believe my story about being 'her saviour'. But that's not the point the point is I WANT JINGALING! and I'm going to get it.All I have to do is take the court house then I can control Jingaling.But first I have to kill Lei Bei or Kongming.I could easily do it myself but I have to make it look almost accidental so no one will suspect...so what can I do? Easy order an assassin!
I phone one of my 'contacts'.I don't know her ,never met her but I here she does a good job.
"Hello?" says a voice at the end of the line
"Hi.You the world famous assassin?" I ask
"Yeah" she sounds kinda supious
"Alright I got a job for you"
"A job!" she pearks up
"Yes I want you to kill Lei Bei"
"The emperor?!"
"Yes"
There's a brief pause.I can tell she's thinking it over
"How much are you paying?"
She sure knows her job this girl
"We'll see when you're done"
She pauses again.
"Right" she says "It's a deal"

Totodile Lover
16th December 2002, 05:18 PM
Jennifer
~~~~
I looked over at bethan she was asleep.
"OK well bye."
I prepared my stuff, I left the house and headed over to the kingdom. Holy Crap it was big. Bigger then I thought atleast.
"Jesus crist, what the **** is with this?"
I couldn't believe how un-gaurd the entrance was. I yawned and snuck inside. Hardlyany people. I had to do this quick, I wandered around until I came upon a gaurd. I snuck up, he didn't even notice me! Jeez!
After he was finsihed, I headed out and finally found what I was looking for. The Emporer.

Samchu
17th December 2002, 03:17 PM
Sam
~~~

"I'm sooooo bored." I groaned quietly.
I couldn't believe we were stuck guarding the palace. That's for dim-witted imbasile guards. That's THEIR job not mine. What a waste of good training.
I got up and started wondering around the halls. It was kinda cool cause I could go prett much anywhere I wanted. I was security. Fed up security.
Soon I got lost. It wasn't my fault the place was huge. So I kept walking. Finally I came to a balcony. I peered over. "Woah..." I couldn't believe it, I wa over-looking the room which the emperor was in.
I scanned the area. Nothing looked out of the ordinary. Tapestries, statues, dark figure creeping up on the emperor. Dark figure creeping up on the emporer!? I had to get down there!
I pulled out my sword and cut through a piece of tapestry beside me. I grabbed onto it and used it like a vine to swing down. I jumped before reaching the ground and flying kicked the assassin into the opposite wall.
"Sir get out of here immeadiately!" I shouted to the Emporer urgently. My orders whilst guarding this palace was to protect the Emporer and I was gonna do it.
I stood in the centre of the room and waited for the assassin to arise. He did slowly and then I discovered it wasn't a he...it was a she.
A female assasin!? Whatever the hell next!? Either way I had to fulfil my orders. She wasn't getting away.

Mystic_clown
17th December 2002, 04:32 PM
Name: Seperoth
Personality: Keeps to himself, he's really ruthless in battle.
Looks: Looks like Seperoth from Kingdom Hearts
Class Statues: 1st Class
Army Position: Commander
Family: Jenova (Mother) died when he was a child
Country of Birth: Jingaling
Country he Lives in: Hanling
Other: Posses increadible magic power.

Seperoth
---------------------------------------------------
I watched over the palace from the cliff top. Suddenly, the was some shouting and a female asassin, followed by one gaurd ran out of the palace. I recognised the asassin at once.
"Jennifer," I said to myself. I didn't really know Jennifer much, the only reason I know her was because I saved her daughter's life 2 years ago. I leaped down from the cliff top and ran inbetween the two. They both stared at me blankly.
"Stand aside!" The gaurd ordered, trying to sound tough, "I've got orders to captuer this asassin."
"you will do no such thing!" I replied, "Unless you want to fight me." The gaurd (Who I recognised was Samual Omaras) laughed.
"You think a commoner like you can defeat me?"
" Well you see that's the thing, I'm not what you call a commoner." I removed the hood covering my face. Sam gasped.
"Commander Seperoth!" Sam cried in amazment.
"That's right."
"But sir, this scoundrel tried to assasinate the Emperor!" I turned to Jennifer, completely ignoring Sam.
"Begone," I ordered, "and you'd better not try anything like that again, you may not be so lucky." Jennifer ran away.
"Sir!" Sam cried, "Why did you let her escape!?"
"I wasn't doing it for her," I replied, "I just didn't want you to make an orphan out of her daughter."

Totodile Lover
17th December 2002, 04:46 PM
Jennifer
~~~~
I Muttered under my breathe. Well, there goes that money. As I wandered home. There was Daniella, sleeping. She didn't even know I had left.
"They'll pay." I said, sitting at the table. I stirred my food around on my plate, just my luck. He comes saves me, I don't get the emporer killed. And now theres a gaurd loose who knows I'm a assassin.
*Bang Bang Bang*
I turned to the door, Oh ****.
I opened it and there he was.
~~~
it can only be sam or Seperoth.

Mystic_clown
17th December 2002, 10:20 PM
Seperoth
-------------------------------------------
Jennifer stepped back in horror as I walked into the room. She picked up a knife from the table and threatened me with it. As quick as a flash, I drew my sword and had it aimed at her throut.
"Put down your weapon," I said, "I haven't come here to kill you." Jennifer did as she was told. I put my sword away.
"If you're not here to kill me, then why are you here?"
"I've come to find out why you attacked the emporer."
"Well I uh..." just then, Daniella awoke.
"What's going on mum?" she said sleeply. She then turned to me.
"Seperoth!" she cried happily, "It's good to see you again!" She leaped out of bed and hugged me very tightly, so tightly that I couldn't breath. When I managed to shake her off I turned to Jennifer.
"now Jennifer, you were going to tell me why you tried to kill the emporer." A nervous look appeared on her face.

Samchu
18th December 2002, 03:10 PM
Sam
~~~

I sheathed my sword and headed back inside queitly. I was thinking. Something I hated doing because hardly anything good comes from me thinking, but this time was different. I was confused.
I should have been angry. I was finally getting some action and that stupid commander Seperoth goes and lets an assassin walk right out. Right after she tries to assassinate the Emperor. But then...I hated to be the one responsible for orphaning a chld.
I shook my head. Get a grip dumbass!
I was too confused. I decided to go lie down. I'd barely been there when Joe showed up. I bet that wasn't even his real name but he was probably ashamed of it.
"Heard you saved the Emporer's life." He said.
"Yeah."
"So did you capture the assassin?"
"No."
"Why not?"
"Because..." I trailed off. If I said it was because commander Seperoth let her go no one would believe me and I'd probably get accused of helping her with the attempted assassination. Damn why did I want to join the army?
"She got away." I simply replied.
"How?"
"She just did okay!?" I kinda snapped at him. I didn't mean to. He was my friend but I was so confused. Nothing made any sense to me. "Sorry. I'm just tired." I said as an excuse. Then hurried away from the room.

Totodile Lover
18th December 2002, 06:27 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"Uhh." I muttered, it was the only thing I managed to come up with, if I told, that dude would probably try to kill me.
"Well?"
"Well, you see." I was swaetibng realm hard now, because he kepted getting closer. "This guy, he called me up. And he said, if I killed the emporer I get money."
"You said you'ed stop trying to kill people!"
"Hey I got a family you know!"
"Yeah, I forgot, your the one that got pregnant at 18!"
I stoped, so did he. He knew I hated remembering it. I just turned away from him.
"You talk like that. And you wonder why I do this." I snapped weakly at him.
"Mum, stop yelling!"Daniella pleeded, I picked her up, and walked into her room. Seperoth fallowed, I flung back into the couch and sighed.
"Seperoth, what in God's name are you doing here?" I asked him, he sat done. And took of his helmet.
"We have a major problem."
"Would this have to do with the emporer and the whole assassin thingy?"
"No. Not that, it's about the war."
"Oh, that." I seemed to relax alot more. And took a drink of vodka.
"Jennifer, we need you. Your the only one that can do this. I mean, we're held done, greece is kickin ***. Get the picture?"
"Get this, I have a family and I don't need to waist my time, in a war."

pheonix
19th December 2002, 01:12 PM
I head over to the assassins in the early hours of the morning.I know she didn't kill Lei Bei and I know why,that's the best thing about being a god you always know everything.I find her sitting outside her house.
"Who are you?!" she asks when she sees me.
"I was the guy who gave you your job and you aint dunnit"
"Sorry(!)"
"Sure you are(!) I thought you were the best,that's why I hired you"
"Oh piss off!" she says getting up and turning away from me.
I grab her arm roughly so she has to face me.
"I want you to kill Lei Bei and I want you to do it now!"
"Why should I?"
"Don't you want to be paid?"
She glares at me her eyes are full with hatered.
"I do what I want"
"Did you know I can make your life a living hell?"
"You don't scare me"
"oooh tough girl (!)"
She pulls away from me.
"I got a new job for you"
"And what's that?"
"Kill Sam and that idiot who was here a few hours ago"
"Who are you?"
I smile at her.
"Ares" I say "Ares God of War!"

Totodile Lover
19th December 2002, 03:57 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"No." I said, turning, it wasn't possible, I couldn't look upon ares.
"Will you do it?"
"Maybe." I said heading into my daughter's room.
"Oh, and why is that?"
"Because, I really don't want to."
"Oh, so I'm a god and you still won't do it." He sighed, and grabbed me. "If I threaten your life will you do it?"
He kinda wispered that part. I didn't answer him, only pulled away and galred at him.
"Why is it so important I kill them?" I snapped at him, he wrapped his arms around me again.
"Because, they're a threat to not only me but you, how do you know that sam or that other moron won't tell people your a assassin."
I looked down at floor, the memory of when my parents told people flashed threw my mind.
The sound of someone at the door broke my thought.
"Who's that?" Ares assked, tighting his grip on me.
"I.. I don't know, right now. I've been having strange poeple visit me." I said, "Whoever it is tell them my names Daniel."
"Fine." I said pulling away and answering the door.
~~~
(SAM!!)

Samchu
19th December 2002, 04:05 PM
Sam
~~~

This better work... I thought to myself.
The door opened.
"What are you doing here?" She asked glaring at me.
"I...can I come in?"
She sighed and let me in. I walked inside, there was some guy there.
"Who's he?"
"That's Daniel, don't worry about him. Now what do YOU want?"
"I came to ask you to forgive me. Believe it or not."
She couldn't believe, well neither could I. She gave me a strange look.
"I just want to say I'm sorry for what I did and I just thought you should know I'm not going to tell anyone your an assassin." I sighed. "Right I've said my piece, now if you don't mind I've got a war to fight in." I turned and began to leave.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~
Sorry I couldn't think of anything.

Totodile Lover
19th December 2002, 04:10 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I frowned, umm.
"Don't leave." I said simply. He turned to me.
"I... I... Um.. Have all this food I'm cooking you want some.." I said looking over at the turkey.
"Well."
I just looked at him, he kinda smiled then said.
"Well ok, but don't kill me."
"Fine." I said, Daniella came running out her room and jumped into my arms.

Samchu
19th December 2002, 04:24 PM
Sam
~~~

"Cute kid. She yours?" I asked.
"Yep."
"Mommy who's he?"
"I'm an...old friend of your mum's." I said quickly. I couldn't tell her who I really was could I? "She letting me eat with you. You okay with that?"
"I guess..."
I smiled. "I'll try not to eat to much."
She giggled. What can I say? My sister's roughly the same age, I knew what I was doing.
"So what're we eating?" I asked.

Totodile Lover
19th December 2002, 04:29 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"That." I said looking over at the turkey, at that moment ares left. I sighed and sat down, as we ate, I didn't touch my food. I mostly just stared at it. I was surprised when a tear dripped down from my eye.
"Mommy, I'm going to bed."
"Fine, I'll be there in a minute." I muttered to her.

Samchu
20th December 2002, 10:26 AM
Sam
~~~

"That was one excellent meal." I complemented as soon as I finished.
I figured something was up when she didn't answer. I looked up. She'd totally zoned me out. What was she thinking?
I moved beside her and saw a tear drip down her cheek.
"Hey what's wrong?" I asked.

pheonix
20th December 2002, 02:45 PM
I've had enough with assassins,especially Jen she's a right B****.If she wont kill Sam then I will.I'm a god after all.I have the power.But that's not the point,I know I can kill Lei Bei myself and Sam and 'Thingy' but the thing is I hired her and no one messes with me.She can't say she'll do something and then not do it.She'll pay and so will Sam.How dare she try to steal MY assassin.He's just using her for 'IT' and that's my job.
I need a new plan but first I have to go back to Greece for my army and 'SUPPLYS'.I WILL get even with Sam he's a right git just like my brother Hercules.
I SWEAR I'LL GET YOU SAM AND THERE IS NO ESCAPE!

Totodile Lover
20th December 2002, 02:46 PM
Jennifer
~~~~
I turned to him.
"Nothing." I said getting up and walking into daniella's room. I gave her a kiss and walked out.
"So..." He continued. "Why did you want to kill the emporer?"
I froze, remembering Ares and hi cold vioce when he had came here.
"Um... Just a job." I sighed to him sitting on the couch drinking hard liqour.
He joined me, we talked about stupid things, probably cause we both were drunk and tired.
He isghed.
"do you have a home?" I asked, he looked at me, I wasn't sure if he didn't want to talk about it or he thought it was a dumb question.

galaxy
20th December 2002, 03:00 PM
I looked around the camp for Sam.I don't know what was up with him earlier but I think he has a crush on the assassin.I don't know where Ares is either and I don't like that,he scares me and he's my friend so god knows what he does to his enemys.
I tell you being a man is getting difficult,even though I've got some friends now.I still feel alone-
"ATTACK!"
The voice makes me jump.
"LOCK THE GATES!"
I rush to the gates and see about 50 people firing at our gates plus about 5 thunder wagons.
The gates nearly broken even though 30 labours are working non stop to repair it.
"SCALING ATTACK"
I look over to the left side of the gate and see 20 hammer and swordsmen climbing over the wall.Our wall!
"JOE!"
I turn around and see King Kong.
"JOE ATTACK!!!!!!!!"
I run towards them,I'm dead scared.
Suddenly I freeze.I can't move.
A hammer man runs towards me.
I scream...

Samchu
20th December 2002, 04:05 PM
Sam
~~~
What kinda question is that? It was strange, despite it was stupid I still answered.
"Yeah, more or less." I replied.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"What it means is that it's not mine, it's actually my parents'. I have to live with them until..."
"Until what?"
"Until I get a girlfriend." I replied."Which in my case is near impossible. I mean come on, look at me, I'm pathetic. Not to mention I'm fighting in a losing battle. The Greeks are kicking our butts and I still ain't see any action. By the time they decide to let me fight, I'd probably have died of boredom."

Totodile Lover
20th December 2002, 10:07 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I pricked up, and grabed my kalblade. And ran out the door. I watched the man scream.
SWISH
The kalblade flew past him and wrapped around the hammers neck. Choking him, blood poured out of his neck, and he dropped dead.
He seemed to clam down, I swung them around, kinda like spanish dance. And swing dancing, each enemy dropped dead with in a matter of seconds.
"Want to help?" I asked stopping for a moment.

Totodile Lover
20th December 2002, 10:08 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
I pricked up, and grabed my kalblade. And ran out the door. I watched the man scream.
SWISH
The kalblade flew past him and wrapped around the hammers neck. Choking him, blood poured out of his neck, and he dropped dead.
He seemed to clam down, I swung them around, kinda like spanish dance. And swing dancing, each enemy dropped dead with in a matter of seconds.
"Want to help?" I asked stopping for a moment.

Samchu
21st December 2002, 02:06 AM
Sam
~~~
"Now what?" I groaned.
I grabbed my gear and ran after her. I was shocked when I got back to the Palace, dammit we were being attacked. Of all the times to leave my post.
I clipped my sword onto my belt and ran over to the wall. I grabbed and arrow, loaded it into my bow and began firing at those climbing over the wall.
"This is getting stupid." I said quietly "they just keep comming."
I slung my bow over my shoulder and drew my sword. I got on top of the wall, one of the hammermen were climbing up. I swung my sword cutting off his head. More and more came and I took them out too.
Now the only ones left were those few who had gotten over our wall and were now locked in deadly battle, the thunder wagons and the commander of the invading group.
Those who had breeched our wall would soon be killed and the thunder wagons would undoubtable be taken out, so all that was left was for me to take out the commander.
I climbed down so that I was directly facing him. He drew his sword and the battle began. I charged forward blade first and he blocked.
For the next few minutes we were locked in an intense battle. Our swods clashed against one another and we both twisted them round. I pulled away fasted and slashed hard taking his head clean off his shoulders.
His body fell in a crumpled heap and I put away my sword. Pain came over me, I looked down, dammit he'd caught me. I had a deep gash in my side.
I stumbled over to the wall and looked up, it looked like it was moving. This wasn't good. Just then my legs gave way, I felt really weak. Everything went blurry then I passed out.

galaxy
21st December 2002, 12:01 PM
I suddenly 'wake up' from my frozen terror.I see sam on the floor.
"Sam" I cry running over to him.
I've never been very good with blood but Sam is my friend and I've grown quite fond of him over the past 3 months.I start crying I'm sure it's all my fault,if I hadn't had froze I'd could've helped him.
"Joe it'll be ok" says a vioce behind me.
I turn around to see Ares.
"Like you care"I say
"Hey hey hey calm down"
"Go away you're supposed to be against us"
"And your point is?"
"The piont is your army hurt my friend and I hate you"
"Hey I made you who you are"
"No Ares I'm here 'cause I am strong and I can win this war"
"No Xanthe,you can't win.I will win.I always do"
"Ares get out of my life! I don't need you! You're nothing but trouble! Now leave me alone!" I yell all of this even though I'm crying.
He glares at me his dark eyes are cold with hatred.
"I'll get you Xanthe don't think I wont!"
He disappears right in front of me.
I look back at sam he needs to get to a hospital.

XXX

It's been 3 days since the last attack on Jingaling.I haven't seen Ares since,not that I'm complaining or nothing but I am scared of Ares and I hate not knowing where he is.Sam is recovering in hospital hopefully he'll be okay.I can't believe Ares atcually tried to kill him.I hate this war I want to go home.

Samchu
22nd December 2002, 04:05 PM
Sam
~~~
I sat up suddenly and looked around.
"Where the hell am I?" I wondered aloud.
"One of the hospitals near Jingaling." Someone replied. "And may I say you're lucky to be alive."
A nurse had just entered the room and had heard my question. I groaned. "Don't remind me." I rubbed my head. "How long have I been out?"
"Three days."
"Three days!?" I couldn't believe it, how could I have been out for so long.
The nurse seemed to read my mind. "It would have helped if you weren't drunk." She said.
"Oh yeah..." I mumbled. That had to be the stupidest mistake I'd ever made. "I still killed loads of people.'' I replied.
"And almost got yourself killed in the process." She put a boal of rice on the table by my bed and I suddenly realised I was starving.
"Oh by the way your friend's been waiting to hear from you." She added.
I looked up at her. "My friend?"
"Yeah he's the one who brought you in, he's been anxious to hear of any news. I'll go get him for you."
I watched her leave with a suspicious look on my face. Who was talking about?
A few minutes later Joe walked in.
"Joe!?" I had to admit I was kinda surprised.
"Hey you're okay!"
"Yeah. How did you...? I thought you hated the sight of blood."
"I do. But I couldn't just let you die could I?"
I smiled. "Guess not. Thanks Joe." I sat up. My side was a little sore but nothing to serious. "So we won right?"
"Yeah. You and that assassin friend of yours were a big help."
Oh yeah I'd forgotten about her. "What happened to her?"
"Beats me. She disappeared once all the fighting was over, can't say it wasn't a bad idea."
I nodded in agreement. I grabbed my rice and ate my fill.
"I should go pay her a visit." I said. Getting up and putting on some clothes.
"So soon? But you only just woke up."
"I know but I'm fine. Besides the excersise will do me some good."
I headed out but stopped at the door.
"Look Joe I'm really thankful you saved my butt out there. Looks like I owe you one." I ran out and headed towards the assassin's house.

Totodile Lover
22nd December 2002, 05:57 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"Hello." I said, bounding infront of Sam. He jumped in surprise. He looked at my back, clung to it was daniella fast asleep. "I thought you were in the hospital." I continue, he blushed alittle.
"Yeah well, I woke up."
"Yeah, I see that.." I said, he was still in the hospital clothes. "do you always dress like that? or is this a special occasion?"
"Um, I was in a rush..." He admitted. "Anyway, jeo said you ran off after the battle. Did you get-" He looked at the blood dripping down my side." "What happen to you?" He snapped lifting up my shirt. There was my kalblade, stuck in my side.
"It's nothing, I... I was going to get it remove-aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!" I screamed, as he yanked it out of my side. I frowned and put some wierd herbs on it and the cut was gone. He blinked in surprise.
"Sam! Is that her?!" I turned to see that guy. Joe.

Samchu
23rd December 2002, 01:34 AM
Sam
~~~
I was surprised, I hadn't expected Joe to follow me.
"Yeah this is her." I replied.
"Hi there." Joe said to her. Then he leaned in and whispered. "You've got good taste."
I just looked at him. Was he crazy?
"Are you sure one of those Hammermen didn't whack you over the head?" I asked Joe.
He seemed a little annoyed at my joke of a question. I just shrugged. What he'd said earlier wasn't the sort of thing I was expecting.
"Are you comming in or what?" I heard her ask.
I looked back and saw her standing in the doorway. She'd already put Daniella in bed. Guess she hated guy talk.
"Yes but I'd better put some of my old clothes back on. Joe can you keep her company till I get back?"
"Sure-"
"Great."
I took off in a run.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
I headed back towards her house. I had one of my spare sets of clothes on and my sword at my side. It still a hurt a little but I kept telling myself I was fine whilst at the same time beating myself up over getting drunk. I shook my head. No need to worry about it.
I turned the handle on the front door and went in.
"Hey guys I'm back!" I called.

pheonix
29th December 2002, 12:53 PM
"Good so am I" I say loudly knowing it would make him jump.
Sam turned I could tell he was surprised.
"What do you want?" I can tell he's not pleased to see me.
"Is that the welcome I get(?)"
"That's all you deserve Daniel"
"You don't like me do you?"
"Gee how did you guess(?)"
"Look sorry I were horrible to you before can't we make up?"
"We were never friends in the first place"
"So? We can be friends now"
"Well..."
Sudddenly Jen steps outside.
"Ares what are you doing here?!"
She covers her mouth realising her mistake.
Sam turns to face me head on.
"Ares?!...Not Ares as in God of War?"
I open my mouth to say something but Jen says something for me.
"The very one.He told me to kill Lei Bei.He threatened me.He wants to kill you!"
Sam turns on me with his sword but before he can strike I teleport away.

Samchu
31st December 2002, 04:31 PM
Sam
~~~
I growled angrilly.
"Come back and face me you coward!" I yelled.
"It won't do any good." Said Jenn. "He's gone."
I turned to her.
"I can't believe you didn't tell me who he was, or that he was the one who tried to Lei Bei. You should have said something."
"Well you know now don't you?" Jenn replied.
"You should have said something earlier." I said.
"When? He was here until we were eating."
"You could have told me after."
"I was going to but we were both drunk."
I shut up. She was right. We were drunk. What a mistake that was.
"Wait a minute. You both went into battle drunk?" Asked Joe in disbelief.
"Yes Joe." I replied.
I turned to Jenn. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to take it out on you. Let me make it up to you. Lets all go out to dinner, my treat, you can even bring Daniella if you want." I offered.

galaxy
1st January 2003, 02:49 PM
"I...er have to go" I say sensing Sam and Jenn obviously want to be alone.
"Wont you stay?" says Jenn
I shake my head.
"No...I'll... see you later Sam?" I leave it as a question meaning "I might see you later if you don't get too carried away"
Sam and Jenn seem happy enough to be alone so I make off sharpish.
I head back to Jingaling and settle in my house (I rent it whilst the war is on) for thye night.
"Your friend thinks I'm a coward does he?"
I turn around to see Ares.
"You heard"
"I hear everything...I see everything too I know you like him"
"Sam?!"
"Who else?"
"I don't I say" although I know I'm blushing.
"Shame...he thinks you're a boy and he's mad about Jenn"
I feel my cheeks they're so hot,then I look at Ares and I realise something.
"You like Jenn!" I say before I can stop myself.
He glares at me his eyes are almost red with anger.
"So what if I do?"he says getting up and walking towards me.
He's scaring me even though he hasn't done anything.He pins me against the wall.
"You like Sam I like Jenn,but Sam likes Jenn...shame life isn't fair isn't it?"
I try to escape from his grip but he is too strong.I may look like a man but I'm nowhere near as strong as one.
"Why did you hire Jenn to kill Lei Bei?"
"Ah...you know too much little girl"
I tense a little.
"It's alright Xanthe I haven't forgotten who you were...no who you are!"
"I'm Joe!"
"Are you?...on the outside maybe but othyer than that-"
He leaves the sentence unfinished deliberatly.
"SAM!" I scream.
His hand automaticly clamps my mouth.
"Sam's with Jenn remember? It's just you and me babe"
I start crying.
"Not such a man now are you?"
I shake my head slightly.(His hand is still over my mouth so I can't speak)
I stare at him,his eyes are cold with hatered but he's smiling evily.
His eye glace at the bed so do mine.
"Don't" I whisper as soon as he removes his hand.
He smiles his evil smile.
"Who's gonna stop me?" he says...

Samchu
1st January 2003, 04:54 PM
Sam
~~~
"Ready to go?" Asked Jenn.
She'd decided to leave Daniella to sleep so it would just be the two of us.
"Sure." I replied calmly, reaching into my pockets. "We'll go to..."
I trailed off.
"What is it?"
"I err...I forgot my wallet." I said, going a little red. "I'll go get it. Won't be a minute."
I ran back to my house (yeah I got one too). I was beating myself up over the whole wallet thing. I can't believe I forgot it, damn I'm such a moron!
I pick it up and head outside. Joe's house is only across the road from mine so I decided to pop in and make sure he doesn't want to come with me and Jenn.
I knock on the door. "Hey Joe you in there!?" I call.
No answer. I try the door. It was unlocked so I went inside.
Strange I thought to myself. He only leaves it unlocked if he's at home.
I went inside. It's dark. Maybe he's sleeping. Better check. I searched for the bedroom and found it. Something was going on inside. "Hey Joe you in there?" I said before opening the door.
"Holy ****!" I exclaimed.
The second I spotted Ares I drew my sword and charged at him. He teleported away. Dammit why wouldn't he fight me.
I turned to Joe.
"What was..." I trailed off when I saw. "So you're a woman?"
She didn't reply, just cried. I picked her clothes up off the floor and handed them to her.
"Are you okay?" I asked.
I was a little mad. I'd been lied to. But what had just happened. That changed everything. I didn't know now who this person was but I still thought of her as my friend and I hoped she was gonna be alright.

Totodile Lover
1st January 2003, 05:16 PM
Jennifer
~~~~~
"He's such a moron...." I muttered to myself, sitting on the couch. "I mean, who the hell forgets his wallet?"
"A Moron, as you said."
I sharply turned to see Ares.
"Uh- oh..." I mummbled looking at him.
"Hey Jenny.."
"I'm in trouble arn't I?" I asked, I knew it was a stupid question. "Stupid question..." I continue.
By now, he was holding my up against the wall, Seriously, I liked being on the ground. I have a weak point being above it.
He Glaces at rope and then at the over sized couch in my house.
"No..." I muttered.
Now I felt real small compared to him.
~~~
OOC~(graphic detail I'm not putting in. For it's obviously of what he did...)

galaxy
2nd January 2003, 12:52 PM
Sam sits on the bed and puts his arms around me.I'm still crying and I'm shaking too.
"Are you ok?" he asks
I pull away from him and glare.
"Sorry" he mutters realising it was a stupid question.
I stare out the window not really focusing,my eyes are blurred with the tears.
"Who are you?" he asks stuttering a bit trying to be cautious.
I don't really want to tell him,I don't know if I can trust him,if I tell him and he tells Lei Bei then I'm dead.That's one of the rules if a girl is found at war then they're killed for teason or something like that.
I sigh,maybe I can trust him he hasn't told anyone yet has he and he may keep me safe from Ares.
"My name is Xanthe" I say trying to keep my voice from wobberling too much.
He nodds smiling slightly.
I sigh again and tell him everything,from leaving home and meeting Ares to making friends with Sam and...and what happened 2 minutes ago.
"You're going to be in so much trouble" he says
"I know!" I say and start crying again.
"Don't" he says gently.
I can't stop and cry harder.
"I wont tell anyone" he says looking me in the eye.
"Promise?" I whisper
He smiles.
"Promise" he says.
"Thanks " I whisper.
"That's alright"
There's a LONG pause,neither of us know what to say;I guess he's still scared about upsetting me.
"Come with me to Jenns" he says suddenly.
"I can't "I say
"You don't want to stay here do you?"
I shake my head.
"Well then come on," he pauses "If Ares comes for you...well...you'll be safer in a crowd...yeah?"
I think about it and nodd.
He heads off downstairs while I put some clothes on and we both head off to Jenns...together.

Samchu
2nd January 2003, 04:01 PM
Sam
~~~
None of us say anything as we walk to Jenn's. I don't know what to say. Maybe if I was older, if I knew some more things, then perhaps I could do or say something that would help. But I was only 14. I didn't know what to do.
We arrived at Jenn's house after a short while. I figured she was waiting for me so I turned the handle. LOCKED.
I turned to Xanthe.
"Something's wrong." I said.
"How can you tell?"
"The door's locked. She wouldn't lock it if she thought I was comming back."
"Maybe she has company."
I looked at her suddenly. "You don't think?"
The two of us ran round the back and lifted up the window into Daniella's room, she was still sleeping, thank God. I peered through the crack in the door.
"Ares is here." I whispered to Xanthe.
She gasped.
I walked over to her. "Here's the plan. I'll handle Ares. Can you take care of Jenn?"
She nodded.
I snuck over to the door and opened it up. I stepped out quietly.
"Yo ***-hole!" I shouted. He looked up at me. "Didn't you hear, mating season's over."
He got up and walked over to me. It happened suddenly but clothes somehow appeared on his body. I reached down and grabbed the hilt of my sword.
"Then why are you here?"
I glare up at him. "To kick your sorry ***."
I see him go for his sword, I know he'll be faster than me. So I charged forward into him, both of us crashed through the window. I landed hard on the glass-covered ground.
"Oww..." I muttered.
I opened my eyes and saw ares standing over me. The point of his sword against my neck.
"I should kill you right now." He sneered.
"Then why don't you?"
"And spoil all the fun?"
"Fun?"
"You'll find out soon enough."
He put away his sword and disappeared. I recovered and went back inside. Xanthe was tending to Jenn. I couldn't handle another one of these.
"I'll...board up that window." I went and got some wooden boards and a tool kit.
I looked at the two of them briefly. I fell really uncomfortable being there.
"I think I'll do the outside first." I said, heading outside hurridly.

Mystic_clown
2nd January 2003, 06:20 PM
Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Seperoth
--------------------------------
I sat in the trees outside of Jennifer's house. I then saw Sam coming around to the back.
"How is she?" I said as I jumped down from the tree. Sam spun around suprised.
"Commander Seperoth!? What are you doing here?" he replied.
"You didn't answer my question. How is she?"
"She'll live that's for sure."
"That's good. I hate to see Daniella reduced to an orphan." Sam turnde around and went to fix the window.
"So what did Ares want with Jennifer?" I asked. Sam spun around again.
"How did you know he was Ares!?"
"Just a hunch." I began walking to the front of the house.
"I'll go see how Jennifer's doing."

Totodile Lover
2nd January 2003, 07:49 PM
Daniella
~~~~~
I woke up, and saw Sep walk in. I wondered what they were all doing here. I decided to find out, I walked in and screamed, my mother there she lay, her face pale faced, blood dripping from her hip. Crying her eyes out, and shuddering, like she had been through the most awful thing of her life. Like she had seen a monster, had sprits come back from the people she had killed.
"Whats wrong with my mummy?" I screamed.
It was the way my mum looked at me, like I wasn't there, like I was just another kid she saw on the street, like... She didn't even know who I was.
Sam came in, they all tried comforting her, I was confused. No one was answering my question. I ran to my mommy and cuddle in on her.
"Leave my mummy alone!" I said pushing them away.

pheonix
3rd January 2003, 12:55 PM
Sam,sam,sam...I need a plan.I NEED to get him back.He doesn't seem to understand that I always get my own way especially with women and sam can't stop me,so Xanthe and Jenn don't stand a chance.But now the only problem is Dannielle I need to get her out the way without hurting her and without sam suspecting...
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm I've got to Xanthe and I've got to Jenn and I know I can get them again.I'd better stay away for a while,let everything cool down ...and then I'll be back!

galaxy
3rd January 2003, 01:28 PM
name:gem
looks:long black hair,big blue eyes,pale skin.almost goth looking.
pesonality:sly,scheaming,b****y,
family:her father is the emperor of maicheng (the county over the mountains)
other:has been friends with jenn for a few years,also a small time asssassin,knows ares very well.came to jingaling to help with the war.arrives the morning after jenns attacked.

I arrive outside Jingaling at dawn,I can see the city from the river it looks so beautiful glowing gold in the sunlight.I heard Jenn was here with Dannielle so I came to see them.It's been a good year or so since I last heard from them,I hope they're ok.
I see a smallish house about a mile or so from the gates of Jingaling,I guess it's where Jenn is staying she never likes to live in a built up area incase she needs to make a quick get away.Anyway I walk up to the door and knock loudly 3 times.

I hear a knock at the door.I sit up and I hear it again.
"Sam" I whisper.
"what?" he asks dowsily.
"there's someone at the door" I say.
"Who?"
"I don't know do I? I've only just woken up!"
"Okay...gee don't be so b****y"
He gets up and stumbles toward the door.I glace at Jenn and Dannielle,they're still fast asleep.We all spent the night here together in case Ares came back.

Finally the door opens and I see a young lad,only a teenager in the shadows inside the house.
"Hello?" he says "who are you?"
"Jenns friend,can I please come in?" I say trying to remain polite but I'm not used to be kept waiting.
He just stands there looking dazed.
I sigh with exasperation and push past him in to the house.
"Jenn! Jenn!" I call heading for the bedroom.
I barge into the room I see Jenn and Danielle on the bed and somone else on the floor,I think it's a girl but I can't be sure.
"Having a sleepover?" I say
Thet're faces change and they all look if they will cry.
"What happened?" I ask
"Mummy wont say" says Danielle snivveling
I look at the young boy for help.I can sense something is very wrong.
"Tell me!" I say,well demand.
The young boy sighs and begins to explain.

Totodile Lover
5th January 2003, 04:41 PM
Jennifer
~~~~
Yelling screaming, pain, knowing, hope, forever, and finally Feel. I hated it all, for a minute, I wish I were dead. Away from it all.
I grew angry. They all yelling, screaming. Couldn't they stop? Couldn't they understand I hated it, for a minute I wish Ares was here, he could shut them all up.
I curled into a ball, why wouldn't they stop, all fighting, can't they relieze what happen, happens? I could get over it, as long as Charlotte's okay, I fine!
"Jenny?"
I looked up, I saw Gem. She could oviously tell what happen. I just cuddled into a ball again.
"SHUT UP!!!" I screamed, I looked they all were quiet, and at that moment Ares appeared.
I gulped.

Samchu
6th January 2003, 03:31 PM
Sam
~~~
"Ares..." I growled quietly.
I slid beside Jenn and tightly gripped the handle of my sword. He had some nerve. Comming back here after everything he'd done. He'd hurt two of my closest friends and I'd make him pay. I'd make him pay dearly.
I began to pull my sword out then left it. It was a tactic, to make sure the blade didn't get stuck. perfect when a quick slash was needed.
"What are you doing here **** face?" I asked angrily.

pheonix
7th January 2003, 01:24 PM
I smile evily.
"I'm here to get the party started" I say
[B]I click my fingers and music fills the room
# I'm comming up so you'd better get this party started...#
plays in the background.
"We are not having a party!" says Sam angrily.
"Could have fooled me(!)"
I glance round the room at all the people,there is IT,Sam,Jenn,Danni,,Xanthe and...GEM!
"Hello Gem"
"Hi Ares" she says smiling
The others are staring at her,they looking surprised.
"They don't know do they?"
"Ares don't"
"Don't worry sweetheart"
Gem looks like she's gonna puke.I laugh lightly.Sam growls behind me,I turn to face him.
"Are you an animal?" I ask with a big grin on my face.
"No" he answers shortly "Are you?"
"No I do not like grilled chicken"
"So? Do I care?"
"Yes...because you are a pizza"
"Ares what are you talking about?"
"Oh...wouldn't you like to know"
I glace across the room to Jenn.
"Hi darling"
She glares thickly.
"Sorry Jenn,I didn't mean to hurt you"
"You raped me!" she screams
"So? I did Xanthe too"
Sam suddenly hits me across the face.I glare at him and reach for my sword,but he's too quick and IT is already armed.I'm out numbered and I know it,I'm not stupid.
I step towards Sam,he flinches.
"I'll be back" and with that I teleport away ready for THE FINAL SHOWDOWN!

galaxy
7th January 2003, 01:52 PM
"We'll see" says Sam as soon as he leaves.
"We have to leave"
Everyone stares at me,I feel my face going red.
"Why should we listen to you?!" demands Sam,I can tell he doesn't like me and now after what Ares said I'm certain he hates me.
"I know Ares"
"Yeah" I don't like Sams tone
"He'll be back...I know he will"
I don't think they're gonna listen but then I catch Xanthes eye.
"Why was he talking about chicken and pizza?" she asks
"It's code...he basicly means he WILL take Jingaling and he WILL kill us...ALL"
"I don't believe you" says Sam
"Believe what you like little boy but you will die if you do not leave"
"Where would we go?" asks Jenn
"You must go to Maicheng,my home town.It's in the mountains you will be safe there we have great armies and strong gates.My father will help you because you are my friends..." I pause reading their expressions "Aren't you?"
XXX
"Are you ready?" I ask at dusk.We need the cover of darkness to escape and we must move fast as Ares is more likely to attack at night.
"What about you?" asks Xanthe
I smile.
"I will stop Ares from following you"
"How?" asks Sam
"I'll think of something"
"How do we know where to go?"
"Follow the mountains to the east,when you come to the river follow it to the valley...When you reach Maicheng tell my father princess Gemini sent you and if he doesn't believe you quote the devils number"
"666?!"
"Yes...now go before it's to late!"
I watch them as they head towards the mountains,they disappear into the darkness.Only just in time in the distance I hear horse...Ares' army.

Samchu
8th January 2003, 01:03 AM
Sam
~~~
"I don't trust her." I grumbled quietly.
"Yeah, we know." Replied Xanthe.
I stopped suddenly. But what if Ares really did attack Jingaling? I should stop him!
"I'm going back." I said, turning. But before I can go Xanthe grabs the colar of my shirt.
"Hey lemme go!"
"You're going this way and that's that, whether you like it or not."
"Alright alright." I replied shrugging her off.
We kept on walking, I really wished we'd hurry up and get there.
"You know," I said turning to Xanthe. "I think I prefered you as a man."
"What's the supposed to mean?"
"Cause when you're a women you're a right old *****."
I giggled and she punched my arm. It was weak but I pretended it hurt.
"So anyone got and idea how much further we gotta go?" I asked.

galaxy
8th January 2003, 12:51 PM
GEM
MEANWHIL BACK IN JENNS HOUSE

Ares suddenly appears in the room.
"You're alone?"
I nodd.
"Where's Sam?"
I keep stum.
"I'll find out you know?"
"You'll have to go through me" I say firecely
He raises an eyebrow.
"That can be arranged" he says
"You don't scare me"
"Oh...really?"
I try to stare him out but I am scared,I've always been scared of Ares you'd have to be a fool not to.
"Tell me where they are" he demands
"No"
I head for the door but he grabs my arm.
"What makes you think I'll let you go?"
"You dare!"
"Yeah I do"
"Ares I'm serious!" I yell as I try to struggle away from him.
"So am I!" he yells back
"You WONT win this war!" I yell back,knowing it would get to him.
"Oh no?"
He tightens his grib on my arm and drags me to the window.(You can see Jingaling from there)
"See?"
I look towards Jingaling,the gates are being broken down by his army,he has thuderwagons,stonelaunchers and 3 arrow bows firing over the gate.You can tell the gate is weak and see half the labourers in charge of mending the gates are dead.
"Somehow I think I'll win"
"Sam can stop you"
"Maybe" he says causally "but he's not here now is he?"
"You wouldn't hurt me"
"That was before you left...Now...a tart like you deserves everything she gets"

Samchu
8th January 2003, 04:08 PM
Sam
~~~
I got the silent treament for a while and just for asking how long it would take? Man how unfair was that!?
"Xanthe..." I said looking at her.
I could see her trying really hard not to reply but she couldn't. Guess that was a good thing.
"What?"
"You feeling better?" I asked.
She nodded.
"I can't wait till we get there."
"Don't start." She began.
"No I don't mean it like that. Once we get there I'll send a letter home, I didn't dare do it back in Jingaling because of fear of invasion. But now I know Ares' army is attacking it now I know that I can safely send a letter home." I replied.
"You never told me about it." She said
"About what?"
"You're home."
"Well there isn't much to tell." I replied. "I live with my parents and my younger sister who is roughly Daniella's age. The advantage is I should be able to move out soon."
"How come?"
"Well at home I can do whatever I want except live on my own. I can't get my own place, until I get a girl to share it with."
It sounded pretty stupid, I know. But that was the way my parents thought. I wasn't going to argue with them.
"Well you know about me. So tell me about you." I said to Xanthe.

Samchu
10th January 2003, 03:24 PM
Err...bump?

galaxy
12th January 2003, 11:24 AM
We arrive in Maicheng a few days later.I'm still ignoring Sam,he really is nosey.We've been travelling for about a month it was very hard work walking on foot through the mountains but we finally arrived.Maicheng is bigger than Jingaling and it's alot colder too because we're so high up in the mountains.Gems father has invited us too stay he even got the labourers to built special houses for us by the river.We've all settled in well.
It's been so peaceful without Ares hovering in the distance but I'm still worried and it's not just because I'm scared,it's because I think I'm pregnant.(remember the night with Ares???) I haven't told Sam yet.I'm still not sure if I can trust him.
Suddenly there's a knock at the door.I open it.
"Hi!"
It's only Sam.
"Hi" I reply smiling
"Oh so you are talking to me?"
I sense sarcasum in his voice.
I smile
"Sorry" I mutter
He shrugs
"It's ok" he says
I invite him in and he imediatly asked about me.
"God you are nosey aint yer" I say laughing slightly
"Yeah well I told you about me"
I sigh
"Well what do you want to know?"
"oh everything"
Okay well I have 11 elder brothers and I live with my mum and dad,my brothers went to war too and I decided to come along for some fun,then I met Ares he told me he was my saviour and you know the rest...But none of it matters because I aint ever going home again"
"Why not?"
"because my mum wants me to be the perfect little housewife and after the experience with Ares I don't think I ever want to get married"
"Oh" says Sam
There's a very long pause like none of us can think of anything to say.
"Wanna come out with me tomorrow?" says SAM suddenly
I stare at him
"Just to the market" he adds quickly
I shrug
"Sure" I reply

Samchu
12th January 2003, 04:01 PM
Sam
~~~
"Then it's a date." I reply.
She stares at me.
"Just a phrase." I say quickly.
I get up and head to the door.
"If it's any concellation, I don't think I'd want to marry someone who was a perfect little housewife. I'd want to marry someone because I loved them and they loved me back. That's the way I think it should be."
Xanthe looks at me like she's thinking.
"I'd better go." I say quickly. Opening the door and going outside.
I walk back home slowly. It's pretty dark and I'm kinda tired. I go inside my house and get ready for bed. For some reason I'm feeling a bit nervous about tomorrow. I was just going to take her to the market, nothing more. It's not like it's a date.
I shook my head and climbed into bed. No, it's not a date. Hence I have nothing to be nervous about.
I yawned and laid back in my bed. Tomorrow was just going to be a day out with my friend, nothing more. Nothing more...
I play it over in my mind until I fall asleep.

*Dream sequence*
"Sam what are you doing?"
"I'm trying to cook what does it look like I'm doing?"
"You're doing it all wrong. He let me show you."
"I thought you said you didn't like being a 'perfect little houswife'."
"Well I've gotta do some cooking. If it was left to you we'd starve."
"That's why I married you."
"Why, cause I can cook?"
"No because you're so honest."
"No I know you're lying."
"I'm serious."
"Yeah right."
"Fine I'll prove it to you."
"How?"
"Well I could take you out for dinner tonight, or we could-"
*End dream sequence.*

I sit upright in bed.
"Freaky..."
I looked outside. It's getting bright outside. I remember I'm taking Xanthe to the market so I get dressed quickly and go over to her house.

galaxy
21st January 2003, 02:03 PM
I sigh deeply.He's late.i don't know why i'm so fussed,we're mates that's all.But i really like him...love him...NO if i loved him i'd be carryting his baby not some idiots who can't keep it in his pants.
I turn to the mirror and brush my short spiky hair.Suddenly there's a knock at the door.
"Xanthe! Xanthe!"
I walk casually to the door.
"Hi sam" i say smiling
"Hi...am i late?"
I shake my head.
"Cool come on lets go" he says grabbing my wrist and pulling me after him down the road.

(hi sam)
:wave:

Samchu
21st January 2003, 03:31 PM
Sam
~~~
"Sam slow down!"
"No, we've gotta get there before the crowd."
We finally stopped right in the middle of the market. Xanthe scowled at me as she tried to sort out her now messy hair. I smiled sheepishly.
"We would've made it in plenty of time if we'd just walked." She said.
"I know but I...made reservations."
"Reservations? For what?"
"Well that cafe over there does excellent breakfast and they have one exceptional table and I figured it would be perfect for us to...eat."
"Okay. I didn't have breakfast anyway."
We went inside and I showed her to our table. It was a small table, just big enough for two people to sit at, side by side at one side as the other was against the wall.
"It's quite popular for couples but it's the best table in the place." I explained as we sat down.
We ordered our food and it arrived quickly, both of us started eating.
"Xanthe?"
"Hmm?"
"You know you can trust me right? Whatever's bothering you you can tell me about it because well...we're friends and it's because you're my friend that I'll stick by you. No matter what."

Totodile Lover
21st January 2003, 08:05 PM
y the hell do I even post here!?!?!? I'm not inculded X.x... I'm lost to, wtf is going on? She stole me idea >=| This is war over sam.
And Belive me I'll get that character one way or another.

Jennifer
~~~~~
I yawned, Daniella was sleeping. Been awhile since I saw sam or.. that other person.. Joe or Xanthe, or whoever. Meh, what did I care? I rather kill them then be their friends.
Wait...
Thats not a bad idea, They've forgotten about me, they hang around with eachother, well not anymore, I'll kill them both, then go back to my job.
No, thats cruel, no one ever made Daniella so happy, not even.. Me.
A Tear dripped down my face, Daniella was way happier with Xanthe and Sam then me.
*20 minutes later*
I Put the sleeping daniella on Xanthe bed, then jumped out thw window, I'll head to the Mountain Town, Kabiana(unknown city to EVERYONE ELSE BUT JENNIFER!!!!), where all the thugs, pimps and everything else hanged around. It was where I belonged, I wasn't welcome anywhere else, and so I left daniella with them and headed to my new home.
Kabiana City.
(

Samchu
23rd January 2003, 03:28 PM
Sorry TL kinda forgot about you. :(
*Backs away into conflict and awaits for cat war*
Makes a change. Normally I'm fighting guys over Jenn. Oh well something's going to happen soon that will change a lot.
Hey Joe! :wave:

Mystic_clown
23rd January 2003, 07:08 PM
Sorry about eing so late to post.

Seperoth
-----------------
I sat in the tree and watched Jennifer jump out the window and begin walking away.
"What is she up to now?" I thought. I jumped from the tree and landed right in front of Jennifer. She stepped back in surprise.
"What do you want?" she asked.
"I want to know where you're going." I replied. She looked at me nervously.
"I'm not going anywhere okay. I'm just going for a walk." I stopped her.
"I know you're up to something. You wouldn't normally jump out of a window if you want to go for a walk." Jenniffer began to get angry.
"Just leave me alone okay!!!!" she growled as she pushed past me.