12th April 2003, 05:03 PM
Lets do this thing.

Team 1: Elec Man EXE and Ryan
Team 2: DarkPrince and Aj the Helldog
DQ: 6 days and 1 minute
Order: Team 1 chooses pkmn first, team 2 attacks first
Pokemon: 1 pokemon per person
Arena: Refs choice

So, yeah. There ya go. Lets get this thing going.

Knight of Time
12th April 2003, 05:54 PM
I'll battle against you, Elec Man Exe.

BTW, it's good to see you in ASB again. ;)

Elec Man EXE
12th April 2003, 06:35 PM
Ok, so we have one person on each team so far, we still need a ref and 2 other combatants.

Thanks for the welcome DarkPrince, its good to be back and to see that you are still here.

Aj the helldog
12th April 2003, 07:32 PM
I shall team with Darkprince if that's ok with you two

Elec Man EXE
12th April 2003, 08:14 PM
Everyone hates me, waa *cries* :(

;) Nah, just kidding, thats fine Aj. Now I just need a team mate, and we still need a ref.

SneaselReborned
12th April 2003, 11:54 PM
Can't battle due to limit (i'm pretty sure i have three~_~).

But I can surely ref.

ryandude713
12th April 2003, 11:57 PM
ill join up with elec man

Knight of Time
13th April 2003, 10:47 AM
I assume this is your third battle, right ryandude713?

Even though I was hoping Shade could be my partner, maybe someday he and I could team up in a Tag Team Battle of my own.

Nonetheless, yes, AJ, you can team up with me.

SR, go ahead and ref.

Elec Man EXE
13th April 2003, 10:59 AM
Very well, lets get started. I choose my male Remoraid, Tidal!

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs362.png: I get to battle, I get to battle!

Heh, indeed. So, which pokemon do you choose ryan?

ryandude713
13th April 2003, 01:40 PM
otay
ill use Spark Plug, my male electabuzz
ur move puny girlie men

Knight of Time
13th April 2003, 02:06 PM
ryandude713: You calling me puny?

If so, apologize right now. Nobody is going to insult me and get away with it.

For this match I choose Spectro, my male Gengar.

SR, could you post the arena before I post my attacks please?

Aj the helldog
13th April 2003, 02:52 PM
I shall use Mystikal (M Alakazam) in this battle ad I too will ost attacks when I get the arena

ryandude713
13th April 2003, 03:45 PM
ill never apologize

SneaselReborned
13th April 2003, 05:23 PM
Hehe. I wanted to see how I could surprise the pokes with the arena choice. Now, I can't use Treetop, because I use that too much. So I'll use another one of my "original" creations..

Arena: Chessboard of Darkness Variation

The arena is a giant chessboard. Every square is filling with black and whites. This arena was first used in a match that I am in right now, however that was different rules. For this, the Chessboard has been modified from its original "originality". So, the board is exactly like a chessboard. White and Black pieces are around the board in the right places. The pokemon are the kings and queens of each side. Elec's side is black, and Dark Prince's side is white. The teams can choose who is king/queen. It doesn't matter, as a queen is fully capable of winning by herself, as is the king. Therefore, both must be knocked out in order to win the match. Also, the enemy "CP" will try to use their actual pieces to kill the King and Queen. Your "CP" willl try to defend you. If you are caught in by an enemy piece, you will be beaten with whatever measures that certain piece has (i.e. Knight can trample). This will surely hurt a lot more than just regular moves. Also, being the chessboard of darkness, it floats in midair around an ultimate black abyss. There is still light, though. Also, there are dark spirits that can interfere with an attack and do other..."stuff". It could get ugly. Think of it like Harry Potter the movie. Yeah, just like that, but scarier.

ryandude713
13th April 2003, 05:51 PM
i call king

Yumemiru
13th April 2003, 07:48 PM
ryandude713: That sort of inappropriate behavior is not tolerated in this forum. Insults are not allowed, period. We don't look kindly on such rude and arrogant acts of immaturity, regardless of whether or not they're made in good humor (which I have no reason to believe your comments were). If it can be interpreted as something negative against another member, it's wrong. Let this be a warning to you.

ryandude713
13th April 2003, 07:59 PM
its just a joke
no offense to anyone
just another line from saturday night live i like to say
and it is in good humor
no one else gets offended by them
ive done it to icy and cyrus b4, and niether of them minded

Elec Man EXE
14th April 2003, 03:01 AM
*is confused a lot* So are we playing this like a chess game, or like a regular battle except the chess pieces can attack us? Cause I don't know how to play chess, so if it is not the later, then I am screwed.

Either way, I have to be the queen, blast it all :( .

SneaselReborned
14th April 2003, 05:59 PM
You...don't know how to play chess? Where have you been?

Anyway, you don't need to play, you just battle. Its just that you COULD be attacked by chess pieces.

Knight of Time
14th April 2003, 06:15 PM
Okay, I am not really in the need for a King or Queen, but if I have to take one or the other, I'll take the King.

'turns to Spectro'

Okay Spectro.

Start this battle off by creating a Substitute to ward off some attacks for you, and put about 20-25% health into it.

Next up, use your Psychic to crush Spark Plug's insides, choking him if you can.

Finally, use a Toxic on Tidal. With no way of making a Substitute or a Safeguard (I think), he may have to use Protect to dodge it.

Subs:

If either of your opponents use Double Team, start up a Rain Dance to wash away the fakes.

If Spark Plug decides to use an electrical attack, try making him shock Tidal, by moving the Remoraid into the electricity with Psychic.

Elec Man EXE
17th April 2003, 04:23 PM
Aj, I believe it is your move. I won't DQ you until the battle actually starts (Unless it takes like 3 weeks ;)) but try and post ASAP so we can get started.

Aj the helldog
18th April 2003, 11:40 PM
So I'm the Queen * pictures self in a dress*

god help me

Ok Mystikal lets do this!

Mystika: Zam!

Start off with a Reflect

Then Give Tidal A ThunderPunch

Finish the Round with Dig on Spark Plug

Reflect/Thunderpunch/Dig

Elec Man EXE
19th April 2003, 09:41 AM
My poor little Remoraid against 2 big bad stage 2 evolution pokemon. How fun ;). At least all of them are males, so there won't be any Attraction going on.

Ok, Tidal, lets show them that you aren't a pushover even if you are unevolved. Since both of them are playing defense at first, lets take advantage of that. Use a Supersonic to confuse them both into insanity. It should effect Spectro just fine, I don't think a sub can block sound waves. They should be close together, but if they are not, then focus more on Spectro. After that, prepare for that Mystikal's punch by using Ice Beam to quickly freeze his feet to the ground. Since it is no longer focusing on Reflect, it should fade away, which gives you a clear shot. Freeze his feet and he can't move, and therefore can't get to you to hit you with his electrical punch. It also may foil his diggin plans, as it is a bit difficult to dig with your feet stuck to the ground that you are trying to dig into. After that, wait and see. If you did indeed successfully confuse Spectro in the begining, he may not use Toxic on you. If he doesn't, then use a Bubblebeam on Spectro to damage that sub. If he still uses Toxic, then use Protect to guard yourself.

Supersonic-both or Spectro~Ice Beam~Bubblebeam/Protect

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs362.png: Okie dokie.

If at all possible Ryan, do not use any electrical attacks this round, as I really don't want my fish to be fried by your attacks.

ryandude713
20th April 2003, 06:27 PM
meditate ~ light screen against spectro's psychic attack ~ ice punch mystika when it pops up

SneaselReborned
20th April 2003, 07:48 PM
Okay, this reffing will be quite round-based, seeing that this is a melee. Don't be surprised if your attacks don't go off when you want them to. Its not easy reffing this. So piss off (j/k about that one). Oh ya, one final thing thing: damage will be multiplied.

Round One
Elec Man EXE and ryandude713 vs. aj the helldog and DarkPrince Dark Knight

MELEE!

Pre-Battle Status
Remoraid (Remoraid): 100%, ready
Sparkplug (Electabuzz): 100%, ready
Spectro (Gengar): 100%, ready
Mystikal (Alakazam): 100%, ready

And now here we are in a very freaky match. This match will take place in the very original arena - The Chessboard of Darkness. This arena is played as a chessgame, so this will be very scary. Be wary, trainers, as this could get very scary. Evil chess pieces will be attacking and other stuff and can really hurt if they crush you. Also, make sure that those little soldiers don't get their swords stuck in you. It will burn.

For this match, Elec Man EXE teams up with the infamous Pokemobster, ryandude713. On the opposing team DarkPrince the Dark Knight teams up with aj the helldog for a nice 2 on 2 melee.

Elec Man EXE is using his Remoraid for this match and his teammate, ryandude, sends out Sparkplug his Electabuzz. The opposing team sends out a crazy Alakazam and Spectro, a devilish gengar. The team of ryandude and Elec Man are in trouble due to this evil combo of...evilians.

Trainer Issued Commands

Remoraid - Supersonic ~ Ice Beam ~ Bubblebeam/Protect
Electabuzz - Meditate ~ Light Screen ~ Ice Punch

Alakazam - Reflect ~ Thunderpunch ~ Dig
Gengar - Substitute ~ Psychic ~ Toxic
Sub: RD if DT is used, Psychic if Electric is used

This will surely prove to be quite an interesting round! Lets get this started!

Battle!

The chessboard of darkness. Evil. However, a few brave souls have decided to battle here.

Electabuzz starts off quickly by sitting down on his space, and concentrating. A glow of purple surrounds him, empowering him, and boosting his chi. Remoraid also starts out quickly, knowing that his team has an evolution disadvantage. Remoraid opens his mouth, and suddenly a huge high-pitched sound flies through the arena. Electabuzz is suddenly awakened from his concentration, and suddenly all the pokemon in the arena other than Remoraid are disrupted and hit by the ultrasonic waves. Gengar tosses his hands over his ears, trying to bear it, and Alakazam shakes his head trying to cut out the sound. Soon Remoraid stops his high-pitched yell, and looks around to see 3 dazed pokemon. Gengar looks around, very confused and shattered by the waves of energy coming from Remoraid's mouth. Suddenly, Gengar is slammed into by a chess piece. While not looking, the chessboard was moving, and Gengar was caught in friendly fire. Gengar quickly steps out of the way to avoid further hurt. Alakazam, however, managed to keep his cool enough so that he can generate a protective barrier around him as a light shield of energy. However, after a moment, Mystikal stops his sheild and looks around, wondering why his trainer told him to waste his energy.

Gengar is still a little dazed, but Alakazam is completely ready. Alakazam suddenly starts charging across the chessboard at the little fishy in the queen's square. However, the strong psychic type finds himself in trouble as a Pawn jumps forwards and knocks into the genie with his sword. Alakazam is tossed across the arena, and slowly gets to his feet. However, Remoraid is not done. He quickly focuses the ice element within his body, and suddenly a concentrated line of ice flies towards Alakazam. Suddenly, Alakazam finds his feet glued to the chessboard, and then realizes that he is in the direct path of a Pawn which is slowly moving up spaces. However, that is not what is happening to the rest of the pokemon. Sparkplug smiles, and suddenly in front of him a shield of white energy is generated. Following his trainer's commands, he believes that this shield wil protect him from any oncoming assault. However, suddenly he feels his bones crushing. His stomach is being squeezed and his ribs are being broken. The pain shoots through his body, but then it stops. Gengar smiles, and suddenly Sparkplug drops to his knees. The energy shield in front of him dispells, and he sighs. Gengar just laughs, seeing how Sparkplug is in pain.

Gengar is now completely fine, and is ready to kick. Inside him something stirs, and suddenly a huge amount of acid is "burped up" and flung at Remoraid. However, Remoraid is ready for this, and suddenly a little shield appears around the little fish, and he is safe. The shield dissipates, but Remoraid realizes that if he flops around there is a chance he might be poisoned by the remnants of the toxins. Alakazam however, is in a predicament, and finds himself unable to use dig. Trying in vain to remove the ice coating and get himself into a dig-able position, he finds it nearly impossible. He just cannot get under the ground. However, he later learns that this ground was actually concrete, thus the impossibility to dig into. Sparkplug finally thinks he has a good break, and slowly gets up, even though his ribs are hurting like heck. He runs at lightning speeds to the genie of the lamp, and suddenly slams his fist into his prone stomach. Alakazam chokes and gets the wind knocked out of him. Breathing heavily, he looks up again. However, he also sees that Sparkplug is also in the way of an oncoming Pawn!

Post-Battle Status
Remoraid (Remoraid): 100%, toxins around him, pumped up for battle
Sparkplug (Electabuzz): 85%, few broken ribs, in path of Pawn, breathing heavily
Spectro (Gengar): 100%, ears throbbing a little, pumped for battle
Mystikal (Alakazam): 71%, frozen to platform, in path of Pawn, breathing quite heavily

Elec Man EXE
21st April 2003, 08:16 PM
Good, you did well Tidal. Lets keep it up.

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs362.png: Go me!

*sweatdrop* You really are psyched about this, aren't you. Hehe. Well, lets see what we can do. First and foremost, do NOT move unless you are in immense danger, such as a blast of thunder or some other thing that would cause immense damage to you. Not only would it cause you to be poisoned by the poison poo all around, but you may be put into the path of enemy or friendly pieces. Use your best judgement to determine whether move or not. That being said, I want you to fire an Ice Beam at the helpless Alakazam. Try and freeze him completely to the ground. Or, at least freeze his hands so that he can neither hands nor feet freely. Then, I would like you to use Psybeam on that nasty ghost pokemon. If you don't have a direct line of sight to him, just try your best to reflect the beam off of some pieces to hit him. If you can't see any feasible way to strike Gengar, then instead use a Bubblebeam to pummel Alakazam and further hinder his ability to move. For your third and final attack, use your sig move to create a small ice sphere which targets Gengar with its blasts. However, if you are again targeted by Toxic, use a quick Water Gun to shoot it down. Being a sharpshooter, as stated in the pokedex, you should have no trouble downing the poison projectile. Lets do it Tidal.

Ice Beam-Mystikal~Psybeam-Spectro/Bubblebeam-Mystikal~Hunter Seeker-Spectro
Subs: If targeted by Toxic, use Water Gun to shoot it down

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs362.png: Got it Elec!

Also, SR, please use my Remoraids nickname, Tidal. He dislikes being called "Remoraid".

Remoraid Male
Nickname: Tidal
Signature Move: Hunter Seeker
Tidal shoots out an orb of icy energy, which then floats up into the air. Every round for 3 rounds, this orb fires off a weak icy blast that causes 4% damage. After the 3 rounds are up, the orb implodes into nothing. However, it can be destroyed early if it is hit by a fire or rock attack. 2 time use per battle.
Type: Ice | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 4% | Causes damage every round for 3 rounds.

ryandude713
21st April 2003, 08:49 PM
okie dokie
barrier ~ ice punch mystikal ~ psychic on spectro
subs: swift if they use double team, screech if they use barrier/reflect/lightscreen, and use fire punch if they try an electric attack against remoraid

Knight of Time
22nd April 2003, 06:51 AM
Okay Spectro.

You might have gotten a bit of trouble last round, but we can dish it back at Tidal and Spark Plug, right?

Spectro: 'snickers' Yeah.

Okay, start this round off by putting Tidal into a deep sleep for a while. Hypnosis. However, if he isn't in your sights, try to be looking at him before you attempt to use this.

Next up, I want you to quickly put up another Substitute with about 15-20% health into it if Tidal is put to sleep. Otherwise, simply phase out to avoid the Psybeam if you can.

Finally, if you have room for a third attack, but you don't have a body double, make that Electabuzz suffer. Use a Spite attack, and link it to his Psychic attack. However, if you do have room, and have a body double, crush Spark Plug's insides even more with another Psychic.

Elec Man EXE
23rd April 2003, 11:15 AM
I will be gone until next Tuesday, so don't be DQing me or I will eat your souls ;).

Knight of Time
28th April 2003, 05:12 PM
Oh, that AJ...

We were going to confer on our plan for this round, and he still hasn't posted attacks...

Elec Man Exe, ryandude713, please do not DQ him.

Elec Man EXE
29th April 2003, 05:07 PM
Well, I am back, but it doesn't look like much has happened. Bummer :mad: . Ah well, my trip was fun anyway. Hopefully it won't take too much longer though.

SneaselReborned
30th April 2003, 06:01 PM
Anyway, I'm not going to force DQ, but if Elec or ryandude feel like DQing at anytime, I will enforce it.

ryandude713
30th April 2003, 06:03 PM
if elec agrees with me, then yes

but u have my approval, so wait for elec's decision

Elec Man EXE
1st May 2003, 04:30 PM
I give him 1 more day starting *looks at watch* right now. If he hasn't posted by then, I will agree to DQ him. Then, DarkPrince can either continue on as a lone combatent, or concede the battle. So, there ya go.

Knight of Time
1st May 2003, 04:56 PM
Oh, that AJ...

Some reliability he has. :mad:

Guys, I'd rather if he is not DQed at all. What if he was (or is) having problems with his computer?

If he has to be DQed, I'm going to not let myself get thrashed. Spectro can salvage a win if he is lucky.

Elec Man EXE
1st May 2003, 05:15 PM
I have considered the "problem with the computer" thing, as well as many others. But, I have come to this conclusion: If he is having a problem, it may be months before it is fixed. Or maybe he just left ASB unexpectedly, and doesn't plan on ever coming back. If he does have a problem with his computer, I am sure there are other computers he could use to at least let us know what is going on. While I don't like to seem like an arse or anything like that, I also don't want a dead battle taking up a space in my 3-battle limit. That is what DQ is made for, after all. If there was no DQ, you may be stuck with a battle for years and never get any conclusion. So, its not like I am cheering and hoping he doesn't come back. I really like to actually WIN my battles, not achieve victory do to DQ or something like that.

Soooo, while I hate to put you at a disadvantage like that, I will DQ him tommorow if he hasn't at least given some word as to why he is gone. Hopefully it won't cause any hate for me.

SneaselReborned
2nd May 2003, 08:57 PM
aj the helldog has officially been DQed. Anything that he would have won now goes to DP. The battle is now a 2 on 1.

Elec Man EXE
3rd May 2003, 09:58 AM
Sorry about having to go 1-2 DarkPrince, but I didn't want to wait forever to make some progress on the battle.

Ok, I guess this calls for a change of attacks, since the target for most of my attacks is nonexistant now. First off, I want you to aim a Water Gun at the gound, and use it to prepell yourself forward to the next square. That way you will be out of the puddle of Toxic around you. Then, fire off your Hunter Seeker to cause continuous damage for a few rounds. Finish up the round with a Psybeam to greatly damage the poison aspect of that Gengar. If he isn't in visual sight, then see if you can't reflect the beam off of some of the chess pieces for a nifty bank shot. As I said before, if a Toxic is used against you, use your sharpshooting skill to blast it down with a Water Gun.

Water Gun propulsion~Hunter Seeker~Psybeam
Subs: If Toxic used, then Water Gun to shoot it down

http://www.pokemasters.net/images/games/ruby_sapphire/rs362.png: Alrighty then!

Remoraid Male
Nickname: Tidal
Signature Move: Hunter Seeker
Tidal shoots out an orb of icy energy, which then floats up into the air. Every round for 3 rounds, this orb fires off a weak icy blast that causes 4% damage. After the 3 rounds are up, the orb implodes into nothing. However, it can be destroyed early if it is hit by a fire or rock attack. 2 time use per battle.
Type: Ice | Accuracy: 80% | Damage: 4% | Causes damage every round for 3 rounds.

ryandude713
3rd May 2003, 02:47 PM
ill repost my attacks as well
barrier ~ ice punch ~ psychic to throw him into the psybeam
subs: swift if they use double team, screech if they use barrier/reflect/lightscreen, and use fire punch if they try an electric attack against remoraid

Knight of Time
5th May 2003, 04:06 PM
Okay Spectro, we are definitely now in a situation where we cannot win for sure, but I have a plan.

You have one power that neither of your opponents can use, but since winning is practically impossible in this battle, I want to end this quickly. Use your Explosion attack.

Edit: Just a typo, no change of attack.

Elec Man EXE
5th May 2003, 04:56 PM
Well, thats interesting. I would have opted to just concede the battle, rather than making your pokemon faint itself, but whatever works for you. Meh.

SneaselReborned
5th May 2003, 09:08 PM
I find absolutely no need to ref this. Exploding a Gengar is a tactical move, and lets see how my randomizer says the enemies will deal with it. This could be a double KO.

*randomizes*

Wow, high as heck numbers. My randomizer says a poopload of damage to the entire arena.

Anyway, Gengar blows up, and an enormous explosion ensues. yada yada. Dust clears, chess pieces are destroyed, and a really hurt Remoraid has prevailed. Electabuzz fell off the edge of the chessboard with the chess pieces because of the fast that it was hit by that oncoming pawn as well. Final stats =

Gengar: 0%, fainted
Electabuzz: ???%, disappeared
Remoraid: 1%, almost disappeared~_~

Elec Man EXE
6th May 2003, 04:46 PM
Ouch, holy crud from the bowels of hades, thats a lot of damage. Well, I guess we win, but my poor little fish was hurt like no other. If its OK with ryandude, I would like to take the evolution, and you can have the money. I am not exactly sure how much it would be though (the battle started as a 2 vs 2, so it would be 2¥, but it ended as 2 vs 1).

ryandude713
6th May 2003, 10:23 PM
sigh
i could take money, but id rather have the evo
money would be a problem cuz i need to cash in money from 5 of my other matches (i havent been to the bank for ages)

Elec Man EXE
7th May 2003, 03:52 PM
Hmm. Alright, you can have the catch/evo and I will take the money, but I still don't know what amount of money it would be. Maybe SR or someone could clarify?

Cyrus
7th May 2003, 04:17 PM
ELEC man, you get 2 yen (2 yen total awarded for winning this match)

Aj the helldog
5th June 2003, 01:08 PM
I realize that this battle is far done but i would like to apologize to all the battlers and Cyrus for the abrupt departure on my behalf. The reason was indeed problems with my internet that have just resently been fixed. Again i am sorry for my departure. Thank You for your time and good luck.