PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Ring ring ring ring ring ring ring...

Zak
10th November 2009, 04:24 PM
BANANA-PHONE!

I see no polls on the first page and it makes me sad :(
It'll probably be a few days before anyone notices this, lol thanks Mt. Moon.

So... as a little kid, what were some of your favorite Raffi (or general kids') songs? I mean like "Down By the Bay" etc.

Not exactly a known one, but I remember liking "Everything Grows" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ky5TNR_cGYY) and "C-A-N-A-D-A" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6lC6uSCCMY).

Houndoom_Lover
10th November 2009, 04:35 PM
Down By the Bay is up there- I also really like Skinnermirinkidinko I looove you song ^w^. I grew up on alot of PBS. And Baby Shark!

Blademaster
10th November 2009, 08:13 PM
Does the Pokerap count? The original and Johto versions were awesome. I know the original 251 Pokemon by HEART thanks to that shit.

Conversely, I'm STILL learning new moves and Pokemon because of how horrible the Hoenn and Sinnoh raps were. :mad:

Jeff
10th November 2009, 08:38 PM
"Down by the Bay" was always popular here since we actually live near a bay.

PancaKe
10th November 2009, 10:30 PM
???? No idea. I reember bananaphone from that silly video that was on albinoblacksheep for the longest time.

Ahhhhhhhhhh I love mount moon just throwing it out there.

Favourite kids song was Australian 12 Days of Christmas. Had a picture book to go with it.

abunaidesu
10th November 2009, 10:35 PM
fifty nifty united states

Lady Vulpix
12th November 2009, 12:23 PM
I've never heard any of those songs! I went through kindergarden singing "Arroz con leche" (which seems to be about a widow who wants to marry another woman), "en el bosque de la China" (which has some innuendo but little kids don't get it), "el gallo pinto", many songs by Marķa Elena Walsh, and a few songs in Hebrew which my teachers taught me.

Zak
23rd November 2009, 02:25 AM
No Blademaster, the Pokerap doesn't count, because you were 10-15 when it was on and the songs I'm talking about are aimed at far younger people anyway. :rolleyes:

I posted links to the two songs I was referring to in case anyone's curious.

Pichu Luver
24th November 2009, 12:20 PM
I also sang Down by the Bay, and The Ants Go Marching um.... absolutely any Christmas song whether I knew all of it or not (lol). There's a Hole in This Bucket, The Green Grass Grew All Around and Twinkle Little Star too. There's more but I can't remember them off the top of my head.