PDA

View Full Version : Flying Pika!!!

Houndoom_Lover
13th November 2009, 05:05 PM
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Yellow_Forest

:0 It's a electric mouse only place where you can capture ones that know Surf, Fly, and/or Volttackle :0

Darth CookieMonster
13th November 2009, 05:17 PM
HOLY NUTS!

Jeff
13th November 2009, 05:22 PM
I'm not entirely sure how this works, but it sounds like you can get an unlimited supply of them! And they don't have to all be hasty. Sweet!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
14th November 2009, 02:56 AM
I read about this a month or two ago on a German Pokémon site and tried it but I was never able to connect properly. Well, basicially it didn't work for me, maybe cause I don't live in Japan. A shame, really would have liked af flying Pika.

Houndoom_Lover
14th November 2009, 02:45 PM
X3 I couldn't remember if I posted this thread or not. *insert an LOL* I found the link through a dA page, when someone drew a flying Raiachu, with the trainer holding on it is tail X3

I want one so bad!!

And the fact that they won't come out Hasty makes it ten times better :0 I wonder if the shiny ones are more common too! Yellow Forest rocks!

Crystalmaster Mike
15th November 2009, 05:00 AM
Saw a picture somewhere, and it shows how Pikachu gets to fly anyway.

No cape, none of those sideburns that flying squirrels have...

One word.

BALLOONS.

Poryhedron
15th November 2009, 01:03 PM
Pikachu was shown with a bunch of balloons tied to it in the opening to Pokémon Yellow Version. So that's how far back this was planned. Reminds me of how Nintendo always wanted Mario to ride a dinosaur but didn't get it into the games until Super Mario World.

Houndoom_Lover
15th November 2009, 02:16 PM
Oh my gosh! *mind blown*

Flying Pikachu was in Pokemon Snap! too ^w^ I love that game!

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
15th November 2009, 02:46 PM
I demand to be traded a flying Pikachu as soon as anyone has one! :P

Houndoom_Lover
15th November 2009, 03:05 PM
I'll get one as soon as I can X3 And when I do I'll let you know!

pokemasterfrank
25th December 2009, 08:24 PM
I read about this a month or two ago on a German Pokémon site and tried it but I was never able to connect properly. Well, basicially it didn't work for me, maybe cause I don't live in Japan. A shame, really would have liked af flying Pika.

The Mew giveaway and the Enigma Crystal giveaway worked for me. Did they work for you?

I was not aware of the Yellow Forest map giveaway, at the time :( No flying or surfing Pikachu for me... unless they do a similar giveaway in the US/someone trades to me, lol

EDIT: They're doing a second round of Wifi events, so the Yellow Forest map is going to be on the wifi in February. Super sweet.

Austrian ViceMaster Alex
26th December 2009, 03:41 AM
Neither did, the only "give aways" that worked for me so far were those from the German Pokémon site. But since I have a new computer and Windows 7 doesn't support the old WiFi stick I'm screwed entirely and can't get online with my DS or Wii anymore anyway.

Mr. Brightside
28th December 2009, 05:04 AM
lol so when Pikachu uses surf he is literally surfing? I think back in the intro of Pokemon yellow Pikachu was showed surfing on a surf board. Lmao Pikachu flying with ballons and riding a surf board. I have to see that!

toucheiruka
2nd January 2010, 07:20 PM
whats next? a Driving Pikachu?

that would be awesome though....