PDA

View Full Version : My roomates are bitches thread

Houndoom_Lover
14th November 2009, 01:42 PM
Yay, for roomate troubles.

Well, ever since we kicked that one chick out of the room, those pranses have been directing their displeasure at me, I guess. Two have a two room suite, and one of them moved into the other room, so now they're buddy buddy together, while I get a room to myself (Haha, bitches).

And I thought we were on good terms, but like last week they started acting all strange when ever I come into the room. And now they just start blantly talking about me and acting like they're not.

And last night, they ordered fucking pizza with my cupons, didn't offer me any, not even a single peice.

If you're going to pretend to like someone, don't be a fucking bitch about it.

All they do is talk about boys, facebook, and bands.

They hang out with people do do drugs, they're always up in our room, as high as a fucking kite.

I don't know what the fuck I did wrong, I just figure they need someone to be petty towards. What the fuck ever. I have a few more stories I could tell, but now its your turns, yes.

Asilynne
14th November 2009, 01:48 PM
Oh the stories I could tell....well, I love my sister but I dont much care for her bf....Ill leave it at that ^-^()

Houndoom_Lover
14th November 2009, 01:51 PM
Tell them ._. Please *wiggles my arms at you* I don't know why they're such bitches. But I'm fed up with being nice to them if they're gunna act like middleschool twats.

You're all fucking adults now! Grow the fuck up!

I seriouslly had to go home for a weekend because I couldn't take their nonstop boyboyboyboyfacebookboysbandnabdmusicfacebookboys.

Jesus Christ, would it kill someone to talk about politics!? The current weather patterns? What they had to eat, how they feel that day, books that arn't Twilight or vampire romance related...Ugh. I just drives me crazy.

Jeff
14th November 2009, 01:56 PM
That's college.

The same kind of stuff happened to my sister. No matter what roommates she had, they always seemed to buddy up with each other and treat her like dirt. The only way to avoid it seems to be to have just one roommate, but the colleges don't always allow that.

abunaidesu
14th November 2009, 02:00 PM
Maybe they're angry at you because you can't spell prances correctly?

Houndoom_Lover
That's fucked up -_- Why are girls such retards? I have NEVER understood why they buddy up like that, I've never done that. EVER. It's so cripling and retarded.

They can buddy up all they want, I have a room to myself. One of them, I think, is offened by how messy I am. If she had a problem, she can clean it if she has that much free time.

Okay, we have our own sink. She wasted paper and ink to make a rude sign about washing the dished because she's not the maid...

She could have just put "Please remember to wash the dishes when you're done with them."

But she hadda be rude in sign form. Just like, no...

No...That's not prances....

Zak
Hey HL, seeing as you vied so hard to get this forum up and running, how about you put Misc-appropriate stuff in Misc, for once? You know damn well that this is. Off to there it goes.

Houndoom_Lover
14th November 2009, 02:03 PM
:0 This isn't Misc appropriate though. I wanna swear. I can't say "Them Fucking Bitches" in the main forum, that's for public viewing.

This is a Mt. Moon topic :0 For swearing, the fucking swear Zak!! And the pointlessness of it, damnit! You make a Misc appropeite thread about roomates then.

-o- This stays in the goddamn mountain

Zak
14th November 2009, 02:04 PM
There was never anything wrong with cursing here. It'd be damn boring if there was.

Asilynne
14th November 2009, 02:06 PM
I think he might be one of your roommates, Houndy :S

Houndoom_Lover
14th November 2009, 02:06 PM
-o- I demand you move the thread fucking back, damnit.

I don't see how this is misc at all :0 This is like boarderline.

Fuck, Asi, I bet he is!! :0 Zak, do you have a secret you're not telling us...? Like that you live in my dorm?

I bet you just moved it to public so you could show them

Zak
14th November 2009, 02:13 PM
-o- I demand you move the thread fucking back, damnit.

I don't see how this is misc at all :0 This is like boarderline.

Fuck, Asi, I bet he is!! :0 Zak, do you have a secret you're not telling us...? Like that you live in my dorm?

I bet you just moved it to public so you could show them

And I demand that you shut the fuck up, Hound. And I think I'd run if I lived in the same dorm. Though I don't really understand you and Asi's "joke"...

Anyway to stay on topic, my roommate is a light sleeper and kind of a douche about it, blames me for every time he sleeps in through class. Kinda childish... Other than that he's a good kid but I honestly can't wait to be with someone else next semester. My roommate last semester was awesome, though, I miss him. We would have continued living together this fall, but he wanted a house and I wanted to stay in the dorms. Oh well.

Houndoom_Lover
14th November 2009, 02:17 PM
:0 Fucking make me Zak! On second though- don't, you just sit there like a nice thing *wobbles on arms like a penguin* I don't want to stay on topic when I hafta :0 That's why I posted it in Mt. Moon

Does my school switch between semesters...I don't think so, I think mine is by year. What a doucher, he should take some sleeping pills and STFU.

One time, the chick woke me up at 8 in the morning 'cause she was slamming shit. I was like "Hey slammy, SHUT UP" and rolled back over to sleep.

Zak
14th November 2009, 02:22 PM
With that kind of attitude, I think it's no wonder your roommates don't like you. Maybe if you weren't constantly selfish and whiny (which reflects very well on this board) and put others before yourself, they might like you and start offering you pizza.

Better get used to it, because this thread stays here. Based on the title I saw it as a place for people to vent about having shitty roommates, which it seems to serve as so far. Much like the "I hate my boss" thread.

Asilynne
14th November 2009, 02:24 PM
To be fair Zak your not acting like the shining example of a decent person right now either :S

Houndoom_Lover
14th November 2009, 02:32 PM
Thank you, Asi :3

Fine, I just assumed with the errection of Mt.Moon, and its privateness, we could shove offensive swearing threads there to keep the forum looking nice for the younger children, but I guess not. :0 Silly me for thinking of the children.

Yeah, I'm constantly selfish and whiny. I rarely ever post a venting thread ever, or post threads about myself. You must really know me Zak, yep.

Asilynne
14th November 2009, 02:38 PM
I calls em likes I sees em lol

Anyway my sister would be pissed at me if I told the story so I cant >.> not in public anyway lol

Houndoom_Lover
14th November 2009, 02:42 PM
Make her join TPM then :3 I think its cute when family members join sites these days.

Pfft, if my computer worked, I don't think I'd ever leave my dorm...maybe to eat. :0 I wanna go into town so bad but I don't want to do it by myself. I wonder if my friend's in the library today.

I found a site dedicated to the bitching of one's roomate X3 That's so pretty!

Edit: In retrospective, I really do like them. I wanna hang out with them and stuff, I just dunno :0

abunaidesu
14th November 2009, 05:47 PM
I rarely ever post a venting thread ever, or post threads about myself. You must really know me Zak, yep.

I'm sure he was referring to the fact that your vapid posts makes everyone on TPM want to play with sharp objects?

Redfire313
14th November 2009, 05:56 PM
Its not any of my buisness, so I'm sorry if it seems like I'm butting in, but I think we should all calm down and stop fighting.

I think some sleep, good food (Not pizza), a shower, a good movie (Not Twilight -shutter-) and maybe a good Pokemon match would really help right now. Wat cha think? Good? Bad?

Samchu
14th November 2009, 06:07 PM
I'm not here to complain about a roomate but several of my housemates. We have a couple living with us who share a room. They agreed they would each pay the same rent that we do but then go pissy because they ended up in one of the two smallish rooms and not the bigger ones. As compensation they demanded to pay less rent. We offered to swap but they refused saying that they want to pay less rent. (Bear in mind that they are only here for half of the week and go home thursday night - sunday night and the rest of us physically LIVE here). So we arranged for someone to take the tiny closet-sized spare room we have and pay rent on it to satisfy them by giving them £30 a month and we thought it had worked. But, we just found out they've lowered what they're paying the landlord. We should be ok because we're each on seperate contracts and not a group contract but I can see this hitting the fan soonish and them being all "the landlord wants us to pay the different so you're gonna have to make it up in our place". Now, I accept that they are sharing a small room so should pay less but this agreement was made before we moved in and if they had wanted to do this before we would have gotten a different house to live in because none of us can afford the rent hike that this would cause. But what REALLY fucks me off is the fact that me and my best friend bought ALL of the neccessities when we moved in; bins, toilet rolls, soaps, towels, cooking equipment, etc and they never gave us a penny towards it. They've never bought toilet rolls. They've never emptied the kitchen bins. And they've never cleaned. FUCKING ASSHOLES! ARRRGGGGGHHHHH

They're as bad as the rich lazy bitch who's living with us. She never does jobs unless we ask and her response to that is always "why should I?"

My room is under the stairs and the water pipes for the house run through one of my walls so i know every time one of the bathrooms gets used. I get woken up by people going up and down the stairs and by children riding scooers back and forth outside my window at 8am. My radiator never gets hot enough to warm my room and a few weeks ago the building light outside my window started to break and was flickering from 6pm to 6am. The curtains in my room are neither dark enough or thick enough to block it so every night I had to block my window with boxes just to get a good night's sleep. But do I demand to pay less rent? No. Do I do my share of the housework? Yes I fucking do and on top of that I cook a sunday roast from scratch every week for the household and some friends and I clean the house and do laundry.

Gah! I am so fucking sick of selfish fucking assholes. AGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

Redfire313
14th November 2009, 06:11 PM
Wow. I'm scared. Life after High School sounds like Hell...

Telume
14th November 2009, 06:15 PM
Ahhhh, how I'm glad I live under my parents roof, NEVER have to put up with roommates.

Then again... I wouldn't mind having at least ONE person be my roomy.

Zak
14th November 2009, 06:16 PM
To be fair Zak your not acting like the shining example of a decent person right now either :S

Just wondering what makes you say that, Asi? I've just been making valid arguments about why this thread belongs here (which it does), and Hound is coming at me like a little kid going "I DEMAND you move this back", which IS kind of aggravating and asking for some kind of trouble (though to be honest, I wouldn't expect better from her). And I honestly didn't understand your joke earlier, if that's what got to you. Sorry if I have to be able to laugh at your joke and let Hound push me around to be considered a decent person. :rolleyes:

Just curious because I always thought you were a sensible poster.

Redfire313
14th November 2009, 06:18 PM
Lets not fight. You know. "Always look on the bright side of life."

Master Rudy
15th November 2009, 05:15 AM
I'm sure he was referring to the fact that your vapid posts makes everyone on TPM want to play with sharp objects?

I'm afraid your getting Houndy mixed up with Angel Blossom there. Houndy's got her moments but let's be honest here. Who doesn't? At least she doen't go around TPM acting like the board is total crap, proceed to insult everyone and then wonder why so many people are pissed off.

Of course if you'd prefer Houndy to play the "Wah! Poor me! Everyone hates me!" card then I'm sure she could do that. TPM kinda did lose a little entertainment when AB finally left....... :(

Wow. I'm scared. Life after High School sounds like Hell...

It's really not that bad actually. However I will give you the same advice I've given many high schoolers I've worked with over the years that have endlessly complained about HS. In the grand scheme of things HS is not that bad. No matter how much of a pain in the ass you think it is keep at it. In the end if you can't handle HS/college then the first few years out in the real world are gonna bite you in the ass.

Now for the topics at hand. Unfortunately as far as roomates go I've been the bitch ~_~()
Personally I'd rather not talk about it. Instead I'll tell you guys about the idiot that was living with my friend that's like a brother to me. Now granted this guy is far from the cleanest person in the world when it comes to keeping a house/room straight. In fact Brandy's sister would die of shock if she saw his current apartment :lol:

Anyway his former roomate managed to make him look like a clean freak. The guy had three cats and a litter box really only big enough for one that would go uncleaned for days. Eventually one of the cats sadly got an infection and died. Life went on, time passed and he was eventually behind on his share of the rent by two months as the lease was getting ready to run out. He moved out about two weeks prior. When moving day for my friend came I went over to help him clean up and try to salvage the security deposit. The guy with the cats left a bunch of trash in the room and as I was cleaning I came across a horrible sight........

Jerkass never attempted to clean the spot where his cat bled out from it's infection/wounds. Never mind the fact that it was still there.....what really got me as a person who absolutely loves cats was how the fuck he could live in that room afterwards for MONTHS knowing the cat's blood was still in the carpet. My buddy never knew until then since he never went into the room out of respect for privacy. Needless to say that deposit wasn't coming back and he got stuck with the bill for the carpet ~_~()

Andrew
15th November 2009, 05:28 AM
Question - What would your roomates describe you as?

Extroverted? Introverted? Judgemental?

I'm leaning towards internet addict with an internet BF she's never met.

"I just need to be on a bit longer to talk to my BOOOOYYYFRRRIIEEEENNNND"

"You mean the one you haven't met. Or have a photo of"

"YOU ARE SUCH A MEAN BIIITTTCH!!!! WE ARE IN LOOOOVEEEE"

I have tons of awful housemate stories if you're interested.

Dark Scizor
15th November 2009, 08:50 AM
My housemates are class.

The only problems would be the two regular smokers of weed (like 4x a week) are wanting to look for a new house because they think the house is too expensive...without taking their habit into account.

Oh, and one guy throttled the internet by seeding torrents at full capacity, which buggers download speeds too, but that's sorted now.

Edit:

Holy shit, new icons. They look big and silly.

Master Rudy
15th November 2009, 09:02 AM
The only problems would be the two regular smokers of weed (like 4x a week) are wanting to look for a new house because they think the house is too expensive...without taking their habit into account.

There's always been something about drug addicts and drunks complaining about always being broke that amuses me to no end. Don't know why :lol:

Zak
15th November 2009, 09:36 AM
Question - What would your roomates describe you as?

Extroverted? Introverted? Judgemental?

I'm leaning towards internet addict with an internet BF she's never met.

"I just need to be on a bit longer to talk to my BOOOOYYYFRRRIIEEEENNNND"

"You mean the one you haven't met. Or have a photo of"

"YOU ARE SUCH A MEAN BIIITTTCH!!!! WE ARE IN LOOOOVEEEE"

I have tons of awful housemate stories if you're interested.

XD see? I'm not the only one that thinks that...

Lady Vulpix
15th November 2009, 09:53 AM
Zak and Andrew, is there any point to your posts or are you just ganging up on H_L? If it's the latter, you should know better. If it's the former, please explain what the point is because I just can't see it.

ChobiChibi
15th November 2009, 10:02 AM
My housemates have just decided to tell me that the majority of them don't want to live in this house next year.

Sure, that wouldn't be much of a problem, except for the amount of money we've spent on this house.

We bought a £35 gazeebo, which a few of us questioned (including myself. It caused the guy who bought it to go off in a strop and get lost in the middle of nowhere...), because it was expensive for what it was. It got destroyed in the last couple of nights of storms. We live on the coast, we are bound to get storms... Great purchase there! A fiver I will never get back.

There are two guys that really don't get along with eachother. It causes constant bickerings and arguments... You think girls are bitches? No, not at all! It's 3 out of the 4 boys that cause all the problems.

You can't say anything to one of the guys without him taking some kind of personal offense (the guy that bought the gazeebo), so now I have to be so careful about what I say otherwise it leads to all sorts of trouble with the rest of us. I'm not allowed to have an opinion anymore.

But mostly, it bugs me that they've decided they don't wanna live here after only 2 months. Yeah, there's a lot that needs fixing that the landlord hasn't done (they just fixed a hole in the kitchen floor that they said they'd do back in August) but all in all, this is a good house. We've got so much space, right next to campus (admittedly the wrong campus, but the bus is only 50p and around the corner) and live in a better town.

I can't move my stuff back to my parent's house in the summer. They run a pub full time, we have a Ford Ka and I live 130 miles away/3 and a half hours... But they don't seem to get this at all...

Zak
15th November 2009, 10:25 AM
Zak and Andrew, is there any point to your posts or are you just ganging up on H_L? If it's the latter, you should know better. If it's the former, please explain what the point is because I just can't see it.

Well I can't speak for Andrew but my point was mainly more directed at Asi too who was singling me out like I was randomly being a douchebag for no reason, to merely remind that I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Heald
15th November 2009, 10:32 AM
Meanwhile, back on topic...

One of my housemates last year was a complete faggot. I've got nothing against gays, it's faggots I hate, you know, the ones who are so insecure about being gay that they have to make every part of their life and interactions as gay as possible. He was such a douchebag and everyone in our house hated him. He always paid his rent and bills late (we never reminded him that rent was due in some slim hope that our landlord would kick him out, shame our landlord was a complete pussy). The sound of buttsecks would force everyone to turn the TV or stereo up to drown out the sounds of some pasty-white ass getting humped to hell.

Anyway, this year I'm in with more of a cool lot. Unfortunately, one of the house mates is a gormless stoner who has no tact or sense. He's cool and friendly enough, but if you're clearly trying to do something that requires concentration or watching an important programme or just trying to do something that doesn't involve listening to him talk, he'll carry on talking or whatever. Honestly, everytime I try and watch a TV show, he will appear about 5 seconds later and tell me his latest great idea for how to win the war in Afghanistan or what is wrong with politics. It'd be refreshing if it wasn't all complete bullshit that he just thought up during a weed binge.

Gawd people suck. I honestly can't wait to finish uni, get a job and get my own place.

Telume
15th November 2009, 12:51 PM
Meanwhile, back on topic...

One of my housemates last year was a complete faggot. I've got nothing against gays, it's faggots I hate, you know, the ones who are so insecure about being gay that they have to make every part of their life and interactions as gay as possible. He was such a douchebag and everyone in our house hated him. He always paid his rent and bills late (we never reminded him that rent was due in some slim hope that our landlord would kick him out, shame our landlord was a complete pussy). The sound of buttsecks would force everyone to turn the TV or stereo up to drown out the sounds of some pasty-white ass getting humped to hell.

Anyway, this year I'm in with more of a cool lot. Unfortunately, one of the house mates is a gormless stoner who has no tact or sense. He's cool and friendly enough, but if you're clearly trying to do something that requires concentration or watching an important programme or just trying to do something that doesn't involve listening to him talk, he'll carry on talking or whatever. Honestly, everytime I try and watch a TV show, he will appear about 5 seconds later and tell me his latest great idea for how to win the war in Afghanistan or what is wrong with politics. It'd be refreshing if it wasn't all complete bullshit that he just thought up during a weed binge.

Gawd people suck. I honestly can't wait to finish uni, get a job and get my own place.

Amen to that.

My housemates have just decided to tell me that the majority of them don't want to live in this house next year.

Sure, that wouldn't be much of a problem, except for the amount of money we've spent on this house.

We bought a £35 gazeebo, which a few of us questioned (including myself. It caused the guy who bought it to go off in a strop and get lost in the middle of nowhere...), because it was expensive for what it was. It got destroyed in the last couple of nights of storms. We live on the coast, we are bound to get storms... Great purchase there! A fiver I will never get back.

There are two guys that really don't get along with eachother. It causes constant bickerings and arguments... You think girls are bitches? No, not at all! It's 3 out of the 4 boys that cause all the problems.

You can't say anything to one of the guys without him taking some kind of personal offense (the guy that bought the gazeebo), so now I have to be so careful about what I say otherwise it leads to all sorts of trouble with the rest of us. I'm not allowed to have an opinion anymore.

But mostly, it bugs me that they've decided they don't wanna live here after only 2 months. Yeah, there's a lot that needs fixing that the landlord hasn't done (they just fixed a hole in the kitchen floor that they said they'd do back in August) but all in all, this is a good house. We've got so much space, right next to campus (admittedly the wrong campus, but the bus is only 50p and around the corner) and live in a better town.

I can't move my stuff back to my parent's house in the summer. They run a pub full time, we have a Ford Ka and I live 130 miles away/3 and a half hours... But they don't seem to get this at all...

At least you HAVE a car, we can't afford one period.

ChobiChibi
15th November 2009, 01:24 PM
Erm, I don't have a car. My mum has a car. It would mean she'd have to go there and back, taking 7 hours in total, plus time it would take to pack the car up.

I bought a lot of stuff once I got down here (bedding, books, DVDs), and we only just managed to fit the rest of it in when we brought it down... So yeah...

I should never leave my door open. One of them doesn't like talking to me for some reason and just walks past without even a little acknowledgement, even though I said hi... Oh well...

Houndoom_Lover
15th November 2009, 02:06 PM
[color=forestgreen]

Jerkass never attempted to clean the spot where his cat bled out from it's infection/wounds. Never mind the fact that it was still there.....color]

That's gross :0

I'm not here to complain about a roomate but several of my housemates. We have a couple living with us who share a room. They agreed they would each pay the same rent that we do but then go pissy because they ended up in one of the two smallish rooms and not the bigger ones. As compensation they demanded to pay less rent. We offered to swap but they refused saying that they want to pay less rent. (Bear in mind that they are only here for half of the week and go home thursday night - sunday night and the rest of us physically LIVE here). So we arranged for someone to take the tiny closet-sized spare room we have and pay rent on it to satisfy them by giving them £30 a month and we thought it had worked. But, we just found out they've lowered what they're paying the landlord. We should be ok because we're each on seperate contracts and not a group contract but I can see this hitting the fan soonish and them being all "the landlord wants us to pay the different so you're gonna have to make it up in our place". Now, I accept that they are sharing a small room so should pay less but this agreement was made before we moved in and if they had wanted to do this before we would have gotten a different house to live in because none of us can afford the rent hike that this would cause. But what REALLY fucks me off is the fact that me and my best friend bought ALL of the neccessities when we moved in; bins, toilet rolls, soaps, towels, cooking equipment, etc and they never gave us a penny towards it. They've never bought toilet rolls. They've never emptied the kitchen bins. And they've never cleaned. FUCKING ASSHOLES! ARRRGGGGGHHHHH

They're as bad as the rich lazy bitch who's living with us. She never does jobs unless we ask and her response to that is always "why should I?"

My room is under the stairs and the water pipes for the house run through one of my walls so i know every time one of the bathrooms gets used. I get woken up by people going up and down the stairs and by children riding scooers back and forth outside my window at 8am. My radiator never gets hot enough to warm my room and a few weeks ago the building light outside my window started to break and was flickering from 6pm to 6am. The curtains in my room are neither dark enough or thick enough to block it so every night I had to block my window with boxes just to get a good night's sleep. But do I demand to pay less rent? No. Do I do my share of the housework? Yes I fucking do and on top of that I cook a sunday roast from scratch every week for the household and some friends and I clean the house and do laundry.

Gah! I am so fucking sick of selfish fucking assholes. AGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

That sounds like Friends, only without the friends part :0 You shouldn't have to do all the work and bring all the things, 'specally since they're never there. They have time to go buy stuff when they're out, surely?

That whole thing sounds so upsetting, Samchu! I'm upset for you! >0 <-upset face.

I'm glad this thread is helping people vent :P Its good for the people.

Freshmen here arn't allowed to have cars, but we have these little rent-a-cars we just invested in, because town it like a half an hour walk away from the school, and while a half an hour isn't all that far away, it feels like it when you're carrying grocieries.

I accidently woke my one roomate up this morning when I opened the frigerator. I was so ninja stealthy and she still woke up, I felt so bad I bought her the juice she likes an a sorry faced letter for waking her up and stuck it in the fridge. She wasn't there when I got back home :0 I wonder where she ran off too.

Telume
15th November 2009, 02:54 PM
Freshmen here arn't allowed to have cars, but we have these little rent-a-cars we just invested in, because town it like a half an hour walk away from the school, and while a half an hour isn't all that far away, it feels like it when you're carrying grocieries.

..... WHAT?

What kinda BS is that?

Houndoom_Lover
15th November 2009, 02:57 PM
The kinda BS that make us not eat for two days because we're outta food and no one wants to walk into town.

It's an old rule they're trying to do away with, but by time they do it, it won't effect me anymore >W>

And there are no buses from the school to town. There's a shuttle that can get you half way, but it costs a dollar and leaves at odd times.

Telume
15th November 2009, 03:00 PM
Thats.... pretty fucked up. I've had that happen to me, in Highschool there used to be this rule where you couldn't eat in certain areas. They eventually did away with it but, by the time there was some relaxation of that restriction I was a senior.

By the time they did away with the damn rule I had already graduated. I was told only by underclassmen friends that were still in the school that they'd completely removed it.

Houndoom_Lover
15th November 2009, 03:20 PM
I know. There are tons of shit Freshmen can't do. Today, some upper class man was screaming at me from her window. It was like, "You fucking freshman" and stuff like that :0 I was like, "Serious? What's going on?" But everything is credit related, I wish I knew that.

They don't tell you what you can and can't do when they're showing you the school for the first time.

We weren't allowed to eat in certain areas at school either [at my highschool]! And we weren't allowed to carry book bags, fuck that school was tight. Guess who carried her book back and ate where the hell she wanted <- :0

About damn time they took that away for you though. My school is still as outragous as ever.