PDA

View Full Version : Seiruun School of Sorcery - Signups!

Chibi_Sugar
12th April 2003, 08:47 PM
Yeah.... This is an RPG I started over on the forums of my Slayers website, so I decided to move it over here. I am sooooo uncreative *shrugs*

Basic Plot - You're sent to a private academy of sorcery. Everyone seems nice, but an evil force seems to be lurking in the shadows... Your job as sorcerers in training is to find this evil force and destroy it before it takes over the school!

All the info you need is:

Name:
Dorm Number:
Room Mate:
Specialty:
Classes:

Available Classes
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Basic Black/White Magic
Advanced Black/White Magic
Shapeshifting
Any classes you would find at a normal school
--------------
My profile
--------------
Name: Choriko Yamika
Appearance: Kind of tall, with lavender hair and blue eyes, normally seen wearing the school's uniform (Black skirts or pants, white shirts, black shoes) unless in her dorm, then she wears a pair of jeans and a baby blue t-shirt with Angel across the front.
Dorm Number: 135
Room Mate: No one yet ~.~
Specialty: White Magic
Classes: Basic Black Magic, Advanced White Magic, English, German, American History, Algebra, Choir
-----------
Post away and stuff... 0.o

Sakura12
13th April 2003, 08:20 AM
Hmm... Kinda like Hogwarts... And since I'm a Harry Potter freak, I'll sign up! Can I be your room mate, Chibi_Sugar?

Name: Sakura Weasley
Appearance: Long black hair that reaches past her waist, bright blue eyes. Quite tall, and usually wears the school uniform around the school, and a pink top and white shorts.
Dorm Number: 135 (if not, 302)
Room Mate: Choriko Yamika (if not, no one yet...)
Specialty: White magic
Classes: Basic Black Magic, Advanced White Magic, Shapeshifting, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, Literature, Japanese, English.
(Can I add some magic classes? Divinations and Charms?)

PrincessAdina
13th April 2003, 08:37 AM
Name: Riley Scorch
Appearance: Click! (http://www.wtv-zone.com/tigger/Other/Roxy3.jpg)
Dorm Number: 309
Room Mate: No one yet...
Specialty: Black Magic
Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Shapeshifting, German, Biology, English, Algebra

Chibi_Sugar
13th April 2003, 08:44 AM
Sakura12, for both of your questions, I have to say yes! ^^

*Woah, people are actually signing up 0.o;;;*

Toxicity
13th April 2003, 09:49 AM
Name: Laura Nightstar
Appearance: Hazel green eyes, mid-neck length dark brown hair, and extremely pale skin. Slightly taller than average and thin. Around school, she (of course) wears the uniform...But in her dorm, is seen wearing a long-sleeved black shirt with a blue '00' and baggy navy-blue khakis. Always wears silver rimmed, oval lensed, black tipped glasses because she's nearsighted.
Dorm Number: 309(Pweez PA...:3 If not, 460)
Roomate: Riley Scorch? (If not, Nobody)
Specialty: Black Magic
Classes: Advanced Black Magic, Shapeshifting, Japanese, Biology, English, Chemistry, Mathematics....

kalad1
13th April 2003, 08:11 PM
Name:Kalad Galadorian
appearance:Black hair, blood red eyes, wears black pants, a black t-shirt and a black cloak at almost all times, is slightly pale.
Dorm number:666
room mate:a pet cat, Shade
Specialty:Black magic
classes:advanced black magic, basic white, shapeshifting, fencing, kendo, english, japanese, chemistry, advanced calculus.

Tyler and Hobbes
13th April 2003, 08:16 PM
Name:Shade beluse
Appearance: Dark green hair, blue eyes, blue shirt with tiger slashing on it, black cargo pants,(wears that to school)
Dorm Number:666
Room Mate:kalad, please!!!
Specialty: White magic
Classes:Basic black magic, advanced white magic,german, biology

Mystic_clown
13th April 2003, 08:32 PM
Name: Ryu Gilgamesh
Looks: Looks like Oliver from Beyblade
Dorm Number: 123
Room Mate: none yet.
Specialty: Shapeshifting
Classes: Advanced Shapeshifting, Basic Black magic, White magic, German, Japanese, Chemistry

MarillTogepi
13th April 2003, 08:53 PM
Name: Kulaera Azu (responds to Ku or Kula as well)
Appearance: Fairly tall (around 5'8"), with waist-length, brilliant red-gold hair usually kept in a braid, and deep jade green eyes. Outside her dorm, she wears the school uniform (duh), but around the dorm, she wears a blue strapless bikini top under a black vest, black pants that come down to mid-calf, and black sneakers. She has a tattoo on her lower back of a crescent moon trailing stars, done in black, silver, and gold, and another tattoo on her upper arm of a green and silver Celtic cross.
Dorm Number: 215
Room Mate: Crystal Lilly
Specialty: Shapeshifting (stepping away from the norm!)
Classes: Shapeshifting, Advanced White, Basic Black, Biology, English, Literature, Divination, Charms, and Choir.
Other: She has a pet cat, an extremely spoiled female white angora persian named Asia. This cat will adore anyone as long as they show her a lot of attention, and she absolutely loves to be petted.

Sakura12
14th April 2003, 07:42 AM
Wow, I never knew people here liked Harry Potter! Kewl!

ChobiChibi
14th April 2003, 01:48 PM
Name: Crystal Lilly. (i like that name!)
Appearance: Browny Blonde hair, greeny/blue eyes. Around the dorm, she wears jeans and what ever top she wants.
Dorm Number: 215 (please! please can i share with you?)
Room Mate: Kulaera Azu (PLEASE???)
Specialty: White Magic.
Classes: Avanced White, Basic black, Shape shifting, Japanese, Maths, Music, Charms, Divinations and Chemistry.

(hey, what about potions too? That would be fun. And if we can have potions, then add it to my list of classes!)

Chibi_Sugar
14th April 2003, 11:07 PM
This RPG will start April 17th, no ifs, ands, buts, or LSUs!!! (Unless I decide to be nice, then I may allow a couple of LSUs)

Sakura12
19th April 2003, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by PokemonLuver
(hey, what about potions too? That would be fun. And if we can have potions, then add it to my list of classes!)

That'd be nice, as long as Snape's not the teacher! Please???

Chibi_Sugar
20th April 2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Sakura12
That'd be nice, as long as Snape's not the teacher! Please???

Sure! ^^ And while I'm at it, I'm adding shapeshifting to my class list >>;