PDA

View Full Version : Corpse sold to kebab place

Drago
18th November 2009, 12:55 AM
In Russia, three homeless men sold a corpse to a kebab place. (http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574,26360993-13762,00.html)
What fun! Making you think twice about your next kebab?

mr_pikachu
18th November 2009, 01:06 AM
"In Soviet Russia..."

...Nah. Too easy.

Oddly enough, I have a sudden craving for hot dogs. Hmm. Anyway, it's really quite ironic that the place sold pies as well. Y'know, given Sweeney Todd's signature dish.

I'm done now. ^^;

PancaKe
18th November 2009, 02:28 AM
In old russia...

:D i love kebabs, no really i do. Late night 3am grease busters. Mmmmmm they are delicious. Best thing after a night out on the town. :D

Master Rudy
18th November 2009, 06:03 AM
"In Soviet Russia..."

...Nah. Too easy.

Let me help you with that then Pika.
In Soviet Russia, kebab is you!
There......much better ^_~

All joking aside however this is pretty disturbing. First off how did the three homeless guys come across the dead guy. Friend of theirs that bit it? Guy they murdered/robbed? Second why in the blue hell would the owner of the place be willing to pay for that?! It's just wrong.

Note I haven't actually read said article so forgive me if those questions have all been answered. Due to the squickeyness in general I'm really not looking forward to clicking on that link :dead:

Heald
18th November 2009, 07:50 AM
My brother sent me this article, since he lives in the city this occurred in.

I'll have to find out if he has ever eaten there.

RedStarWarrior
18th November 2009, 08:10 AM
Y'know, given Sweeney Todd's signature dish.
He's not the one who actually made the pies.

Master Rudy
18th November 2009, 11:37 AM
He's not the one who actually made the pies.

Hmm.....that sounds like a confession to me. What's wrong Red? Was the guilt gnawing at your very soul?! :heh:

Systematic Revolution
18th November 2009, 11:41 AM
I'm glad I do not live in Russia. Or have a kebab place anywhere nearby. Mmmm kebabs.. I may make some soon.

Houndoom_Lover
18th November 2009, 03:29 PM
In Soviet Russia, you are kebab :3

That is disburding- I wonder how many other restraunts use homeless people. Human is suppose to be pretty tasty to us, I guess. And slap enough sauce on anything and you're like: "Mmm, chicken."