PDA

View Full Version : he forgot my birthday :(

PancaKe
18th November 2009, 06:48 PM
Ok so it's not my birthday today. And it's not my birthday until December 23.

But today, my lovely boyfriend Soong, showed me his calendar where he had marked my birthday as december 27 and I was like "what?"

To which he replied "It's not 27th? Is it the 26th?"

SIGH!!! Felt the need to whine.

Had something forgotten? Forgotten something?

shazza
18th November 2009, 06:58 PM
HE'S ASIAN HE DOESN'T KNOW HOW WESTERN CALENDARS WORK LOLOL

Edit: ...Oh wait, this isn't Mt. Moon... I am sorry to hear about your unfortunate turn of events.

PancaKe
18th November 2009, 07:05 PM
LOLOLOL shazza ur so funneee. :D

I don't see how you can't post that in misc

shazza
18th November 2009, 07:06 PM
I was kidding on both accounts.

I'm great with birthdays, so when you dump him and we start going out I'll remember.

PancaKe
18th November 2009, 07:11 PM
Yeah its easy for you to remember cos I'm born exactly a month before you. Not much remembering to do there. :P

and aw i never get the funny jokes :(

Crystal Mew
18th November 2009, 07:12 PM
Aw I'm sorry :(

tell him he better make it up for you buy getting you a really awesome gift.

My ex forgot that I needed a ride before, cause we were going to the movies, and he got all upset because he was at the movie waiting while I was still at home waiting for him to pick me up!
he actually wanted to go on a break after that...pft, men

shazza
18th November 2009, 07:12 PM
I'm good with dates, regardless.

abunaidesu
18th November 2009, 07:25 PM
cool story bro

Telume
18th November 2009, 07:25 PM
At least he didn't forget ON the day of your birthday, now that would have sucked.

Drago
18th November 2009, 07:26 PM
How long have y'all been together? I'm horrible with birthdays or dates in general, it takes me some time to get used to. I only ever found my sister's really easy to remember since it's only a few days apart from mine in February.
My gf's is easy to remember because it comes on a very simple number. The 20th. Easy stuff.

PancaKe
18th November 2009, 07:31 PM
been together for 3 years. :D

Drago
18th November 2009, 08:18 PM
Odd then, I thought he would have gotten into an easy-to-remember pre-birthday ritual like I do. I guess the whole being near Christmas thing makes it a little more confusing.

Congrats on three years, btw! :)

Telume
18th November 2009, 08:21 PM
Yeah seriously, 3 years. Most relationships now-a-days are lucky to even last 6 months, and that's not just me being pessimistic either.

Katie
18th November 2009, 08:52 PM
my ex forgot we were dating and slept with another woman, he's so forgetful lollll

abunaidesu
18th November 2009, 09:00 PM
Yeah seriously, 3 years. Most relationships now-a-days are lucky to even last 6 months, and that's not just me being pessimistic either.

2+ years and ongoing. ;)

Telume
18th November 2009, 09:37 PM
Hence why I said MOST

A lot of the people around me have been going in and out of relationships like crazy.